Tfw I just found out I have a brain tumor

>tfw I just found out I have a brain tumor
Kino

Attached: 1521822852734.png (454x520, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MexhBuGMRtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

clearly you should spend your precious final months shitting up Yea Forums

I unironically hope you get better man. Cancer is horrible, especially when it hits younger people.

the irony is that's probably the cause of the tumor

get well

>God has punished the soijak spammer by afflicting him with a brain tumor
Praise the fucking Lord, the faggotry shall soon cease.

It's not cancerous I'm going to be fine

It’ll only be kino if you actually make a name for yourself. Do something outrageous and appeal to the normies so that one day an arthouse film will be made in your name

I made this basedjack over a year ago and it got no (You)s in the thread I posted it in and haven't posted it since. Now I'm seeing it posted multiple times a day on different boards. Why?

Autism's a hell of a thing.

>has this image saved
>gets a brain tumor
God is good and a poet too.

>OP on his death bed
>his family is gathered around him
>mama
>come closer
>what is it my son
>OP struggles to get a word out
>it's ok we're here
>fff-formerly alive
>he passes away peacefully

someone liked it and saved it

then made a better post with it

Attached: 1561921234945.jpg (232x217, 7K)

I wouldn't tell anyone I had a brain tumor

imagine dying is a hospice

Attached: 1518314961828.jpg (808x805, 152K)

What's the best fatal ailment to get? One that causes little pain and kills you within a year?

>tfw the pain from the cancer can be described as a bone chilling slow burn

wtf i love cancer now

Fucking kek!!!

Sweet November.

>better post
if by a better post is guarantee 20+ replies bait then yeah

I found out I have skin cancer. Not so based as it isn't going to kill me and I'll just be left with a massive scar on my face.

Good to know after all these years on Yea Forums I finally got cancer tho. Wear sunscreen.

>4 6's in your post
have fun in hell OP

Brain cancer is kino if you're decent looking and well liked by most people. Imagine when you go blind and have to move back with your parents, you'll spend your days just sitting by the window enjoying the warmth of the sunshine, one of your parents will take a pic and it'll be the main pic on your funeral, a pic that will be cherished by those who knew you. And in death you'll be untouchable, a saint.

I don't know why skin cancer scares me more than other types

F soijack

a cerebral A24 horror on brain cancer

a bone chilling slow burn

I hope you survive and continue with your anti basedhorror spam

My aunt had one and is all fine now. My father had his kidney removed because of a tumor 2 weeks ago and looks fine too. You will be fine user.

basically i have this. same area. i thought it was a pimple or acne scar so i used so many creams and shit but obviously nothing helped, so i asked my doctor and it turns out it's the most common kind of skin cancer (BCC). i used to get sunburnt really easily as a kid. i'm a little scared to be honest, i don't want them cutting a huge hole in my skin, i already have shitty skin problems as it is.

Attached: mohs-08.jpg (948x237, 44K)

This is why I don't go to doctors. I'm just hoping that one day one of the various pains I have turns out to be serious and I start just bleeding out through my asshole or something.

Because you're white?

Why did you watch Videodrome, sicko?

Attached: D07A9861-6DAB-42F1-A2FC-BA04BAB2CABA.jpg (240x240, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MexhBuGMRtk

This. Who knows how much oc from anons i have saved. I'm going to bait replies in a twitter politics thread with them though

I have something like this on my arm....

That's pretty scary. I never wear sunscreen either.