Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil

for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Attached: Untitled.png (191x76, 7K)

Attached: avatar reddit.jpg (938x630, 588K)

>inb4 "N-NO YOU'RE THE REDDITOR!!!"

isn't Avatar re-releasing in 2020?

Inflation

Gone With the Wind

Can't wait to party with my MarvelBros when Lord Feige announces the record in Hall H. It's going to be fucking lit.

Attached: kh26eyzj04b21.png (480x480, 92K)

So you guys just don't grasp the concept of inflation?

Gone With the Wind holds the record by a wide margin over the original Star Wars. For Avengers to beat Avatar it needs to top $3 billion and even then it would only be about #5 all time.

Attached: Basic Economics.jpg (788x1067, 117K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

no? that's just a lie told by avatarshits to cope with the reality that their shitty pocahontas with wolves is getting knocked out of first place by based endgame

Is this the new "dilate" for disney fags?

Ouchie, avatards ;^)

Attached: Capture.jpg (278x373, 19K)

I don’t understand why people care about this. They’re both owned by Disney.

cope

Avatarfags don't exist, nobody is a "fan" of Avatar

Exactly. Everyone getting involved in this pissing contest is a corporate bootlicker that doesn't deserve to reproduce.

Attached: corporatecuck.jpg (640x427, 53K)

yeah only the Chinese market was smaller sure

Can’t wait to re-watch avatar with newer 3d technology and bigger screens

Real winner: Gone with the Wind

>10+ years and 20+ movies saga conclusion
>massive cultural presence thanks to 50+ years of comic book
>army of mousedrones that are willing to watch this shit dozen of times just to make sure they get first place
>still losing to space pochaontas
Imagine being this mad

Avatards did this to themselves. If they were nice and classy about the torch being passed the Marvel Chads wouldn't be dabbing on them so hard right now.

Attached: 1563269053011.jpg (1500x600, 241K)

Inflation

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

>i inflation!
move them goalposts
i swear to god fucking moolies man.

this
avaturds literally only have one thing to be smug about. only one. the box office record.
when that is gone... nothing will remain.
so much for capeshit fatigue eh cameroncucks?

so why do you capeshitters keep making these threads? You aren't even close

The fact that Disney wants to break Avatars record this bad is sad as fuck. Screens still running? Does Disney really need to fool investors into believing that stocks are actually going to go up when they've already peaked with Marvel, continue to gamble with Star Wars, are creatively defunct with live action remakes, and have no promising side-films in development? Put it on their tombstone. "Here lies Disney. We beat Avatar!"

You do realize the Avengers re-run ends in 2 weeks right?

>Avatar was in theaters for a year
>ignores Frozen 2
>ignores Pixar
>thinks his internet echo chamber has any real effect
meanwhile in reality everything they do is profitable.

Welcome to my collection

Attached: avatard44.jpg (425x82, 9K)

Inflation

yes, we get it Dobson.

tick tock tick tock

Attached: 1563178629624.jpg (1500x600, 274K)

Throw all your hipster jokes at me and ask if I was living under a rock all you want, but I didn't even know about Avatar until 2011. I mean, I saw a few commercials, but I just assumed it was for some video game.

Disney is pathetic if they literally run this rerun for the 3 months it will take to catch up to avatar

Lol. Yeah, Toy Story 4 is really breaking the revenue ceiling right now for Disney. Hand over fist money on that one.

Predict Cameron's letter

Attached: Capture1.jpg (1341x404, 86K)