OUCHIE! RIGHT IN MY BEAR NECESSITIES!

OUCHIE! RIGHT IN MY BEAR NECESSITIES!

Attached: 1541494544084.webm (720x480, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=um3tlxmK7Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=9nSWc43TLaI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=B3qhEIZBlX8
youtube.com/watch?v=B80VKbxZs6E
youtube.com/watch?v=YAD7nFPPr60
youtube.com/watch?v=z7_pVrIshxA
youtu.be/eK0pO79YkvY
youtube.com/watch?v=5MwRCBDUy7c
youtu.be/fmwC9HzcWbQ
youtu.be/uVnDJMjNySg
youtube.com/watch?v=kcIkQaLJ9r8
youtube.com/watch?v=_vqI_jC_qcY
youtube.com/watch?v=9vj4loZziLU
youtu.be/z7_pVrIshxA
youtube.com/results?search_query=lions eating zebra alive
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Anime/YuriKumaArashi
youtube.com/watch?v=nEeEvXM_0Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=RI_f0buRi2c
youtube.com/watch?v=IM0GEN_CNfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>right in the off topic bear thread

what's his fucking problem?

Attached: 1563295387767.webm (458x600, 2.98M)

>bitch better have my honey

Are bears the only animal that is simultaneously hilarious and terrifying? One minute I'm laughing at funny bear videos, the next minute I'm shitting my pants because bears are horrifying forest monsters that can rip me apart.

JAMIE THE BEAR IS COMING RIGHT AT ME

So if a bear is trying to kill me I just have to kick it in the balls?

>If you walk on your hindlegs, they'll never notice. If you walk on your hindlegs, they'll never notice. If you walk on your hinglegs, they'll never notice.

Pardon me good sir, could you direct me to the nearest honey store?

youtube.com/watch?v=um3tlxmK7Cg

Bear kino

Who is the best bear actor in hollywood and why is it Bart II?
youtube.com/watch?v=9nSWc43TLaI&t

Attached: Bart The Bear II Filmography.png (1216x1172, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B3qhEIZBlX8

Post actual bear kino

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

>this guy gets a hollywood career
>Timothy Tredwell gets called a psycho when he claimed to have a similar relationship with his wild bears

Now given, Tim was in the wrong since he only got a few months of interaction with fully grown wild bears and was eaten by a grumpy one, to dismiss that he had any understanding with them is insulting

Based Bear BTFOing Thots!

Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=B80VKbxZs6E

Attached: gamer fuel.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

Can someone tell me what that feels like when that happens to a male human?

How does it feel to get your balls "squashed" or kicked or w/e? Like describe the pain for me please.

gezus, now i wanna see a bear juiced to the gills with roids and uppers

Attached: joes.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>tfw used to be a zoo I'd go to as a child where you could feed bears soda
Deer Town USA in Minnesota. Lady that ran the place was an old grouchy bitch but the animals were great.

wholesome joke

>doesnt stop

hehe cheeky bear

bags of sand

god she sounds so cute

I only got kicked in the balls once as a kid so I don't remember it that well but I recall very sharp cramp like feelings in the groin area.

>get smacked in balls
>jolting pain shoots up from sack into abdomen
>double over from shock of blow and/or pain depending on how hard you're hit
>can't breathe
>pain bounces back and forth between balls and guts while a simultaneous "pulling" sensation goes on
>like your vas deferens are connected to your abs and one set of abs is rotating, reeling your sperm tubes in like a fishing line
>nausea sets in
>might throw up

Like someone is punching your guts from the inside.

i thought this was a guy

elephants.

Do bears know they are called bears?

REMINDER THAT DOLPHINS HAVE MORE ADVANCED LANGUAGE THAN HUMANS
IF THEY HAD THUMBS WED BE FUCKED

>Do bears know they are called bears?
Apparently not -

Attached: 1b6c6ac8ba6125a4876eb4d514cf8032.jpg (575x864, 114K)

getting hit in the balls drains all your energy out of your body and leaves you with an intense pain and nothing can be done to stop it. It's also humiliating because getting hit in the balls is never not funny. I've only been hit in the balls by accident or during sports I don't even want to imagine the pain of something like a targeted kick. Seriously, imagining getting kicked in the balls feels bad too, can feel my balls shrivelling just thinking about it.

The pain pools in your general groin area but it sucks super bad because it radiates from inside your body so you can't rub/hold the pain area or soothe in any way you literally just have to take it like a man

He's gay.

I'd imagine so. Every bear I've chased off my lake property would only respond after hearing me say 'bear'.
>Hey, you! Get tha fuck outta here!
>no response
>Bear, hey bear!
>looks right at me as if I just dropped their first, middle and last name like an angry teacher
>*clap hands* *yell*
>bear scampers away into woods

Attached: 1389624764873.png (262x226, 142K)

Stinging pain in balls and lower abdomen which lasts surprisingly long

dude that was your dead lmao

Reminder that dolphins sometimes don't need thumbs to fuck humans. Dolphins raping human swimmers isn't an uncommon occurrence.

LONDON

They must be seething very bad

it doesn't take long to evolve my friend
soon it will be us serving our rape loving overlords

Attached: QEJ1GaL.png (290x174, 19K)

And that's a good thing!

it's indescribable like a female orgasm
it's like a massive centralized pain with a very specific lasting feel in the whole groin area that hurts enough to disable you, feels very different from punches and wounds in other (sensitive) areas

If dolphins are so smart how come I can fucking eat one right now if I wanted?

nerve gas?

Like being punched right in the tit when you're on your period apparently, although I don't know who figured that out or how. There's a large ganglia in your groin though, and whacking it causes the nerves going up your belly and down your legs to spasm. I knew a guy with Crohn's who spontaneously shat himself because he got kicked in the balls.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=YAD7nFPPr60

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 12K)

Chimps, man. They'll fucking tear you apart.

Attached: 51Z-N+ucl4L._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 44K)

That's what soda does to a bear?

Dude, you have got to join Tae Kwon Do.

How the fuck is dolphin rape real holy shit like just get out of the water lmao its just a stupid fish

i like how she keeps shouting bear at it like its expected to understand

Dolphins aren’t that intelligent, except maybe Orcas.
Corvids and Cephalopods are the real shit

Attached: burr.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

LOL RIGHT IN THE FUCKING BALLS KEK

boy that situation escalated rapidly

who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=z7_pVrIshxA

Finns are never in the right.

Lol, this is off putting. It honestly looks like a person in a suit below the neck.

Attached: 1451130970655.jpg (1600x1200, 92K)

this shit is literally what the tuunbaq did in the terror novel. imagine a 12 foot polar bear casually strutting its way around the arctic. amc robbed us

Like getting punched straight to the fucking heart, STRAIGHT. Or any other internal organ, except they normally are shielded by ribcage or other bones, except your fucking balls have a sack that light shines through protecting them

It's like licking salty coins.

Finns are never in the wrong.

They should make a movie about animals fighting back against meat eating humans.

youtu.be/eK0pO79YkvY

I saw this movie when I was a kid
what was it about? I just remember lots of teal

You know bears eat meat too?

youtube.com/watch?v=5MwRCBDUy7c

that was the best chase scene ever

this but with the plants fighting back against vegetable-eating animals

>what's his fucking problem?
actual answers:
1. its hurt physically in its front limbs, trying to avoid pain
2. it feels threatened and is trying to be intimidating
3. it's a bear that was rescued from a "trainer" that abused it to perform tricks

bluff 100

That's just silly, everyone knows that bears eat honey

The problem is that many bear attacks are females protecting their cubs. Ain't got no balls to kick.

I'm sure there's a Day of the Triffids movie.

There was a movie a while back called The Happening with the plants fighting the humans by releasing deadly chemicals that make the humans lose their will for self preservation. Now we need a movie where the animals fight back against meat eating humans. It would be fun to see animals killing humans the same way they kill other animals, slow and painful. Planet of the Apes movies don't count since it was only intelligent apes, monkeys, chimpanzees, etc., doing the fighting.

Did you get triggered? Keep seething.

Incorrect. They demolish beehives in order to eat the larvae. Bears essentially raid bee kingdoms to eat all of the bees' children.

youtu.be/fmwC9HzcWbQ

Komodo dragons attacking and eating a deer while it is still alive. At least lions, Panthers and other large cats use their powerful jaws to strangle their prey for a few minutes until it is surely dead, then the cats eat them.

Here is another of dogs attacking an impala but the Impala is still alive and trying to fight them off: youtu.be/uVnDJMjNySg

then they stop and ignore all the honey in front of them to move on and lick the garbage water out of my can?

what the fuck!? I've been lied to my whole life. Is nothing sacred anymore? ffs

Remember The Happening, about the bees going extinct? Did the bears have anything to do with it?

>he doesn't know about the bear cabal
stay ignorant pleb

The humans know.
Shut it down.

Attached: 3EFA74FC-FDF9-405A-96D2-6592EACFFBDE.jpg (339x417, 34K)

polar bears want the ice to meat so we are tricked into welcoming them onto land as climate refugees

fake and gay

The bear cabal?

Is that from the live action Berenstein Bears movie? I didn't know there was a live action adaptation.

This webm makes me laugh like a retard every time I see it

White bears are better behaved than their Black cousins.

There is video around a full grown bear that walked around human neighborhoods on two feet, you could not see on the video but he had one whitened front limb

I think this is the bear i'm thinking og and you can tell in these video, it in New Jersey so i'm sure he talked like Joe Peshi

youtube.com/watch?v=kcIkQaLJ9r8

youtube.com/watch?v=_vqI_jC_qcY

Gah, I misspelled it, they're called the Berenstain Bears, not Berenstein.

user, you didn't hear this from me but bears are trying to ta-

user, I have bad news about that bear...

Meanwhile in the land of fingols
youtu.be/z7_pVrIshxA

>SATANA PERKELE

it's very painful but with the pain I can deal, it's that it always takes away my fucking breath and I have to sit down.

Niggas gonna Nig

youtube.com/results?search_query=lions eating zebra alive

Best bear film ever made.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (647x1000, 96K)

Did he dies

A hunter shot him.

The bears are trying to what? Is this like that Japanese manga/Anime with the Yuri subtext where the bears infiltrate human society by posing as humans in order to bring it down? I forgot what Anime that was.

Found it: tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Anime/YuriKumaArashi

The Anime is Yuri Kuma Arashi.

it hurts good

Attached: untitled (23).webm (540x404, 2.86M)

It's a prequel of this book?

Attached: pyov8I3.jpg (391x598, 84K)

I will assume an out of towner

>playing through this part alone
>in the dark
>in the middle of the night

Attached: scared.png (600x615, 290K)

Just seen the video on you tube, it's in Laos so other bears make fun of it's tiny aian bear penis. But chinks will still wan to eat it in the vain and pathetic hope they can grow an adult sized penis

Attached: 1562624069514.jpg (599x414, 54K)

No, it is based on this book. It is about a young bear orphaned and forced to learn to survive on his own. You watch as the bear grows up and becomes strong. The director manages to create empathy for the bear. It was made before CGI, was a critical and financial success and is pretty much forgotten now.

this book, forgot pic

Attached: 41oEtDeePzL.jpg (333x500, 32K)

yup this. the sequel too.

buh-bye now, goodbye

reminder that bear vagina has similar texture to human vagina but you'll never experience it because bears are killing machines

>tfw based Teddy almost made the grizzly America's mascot instead of the glorified seagull that is the bald eagle

Attached: commiefornia.png (1200x799, 87K)

Did he diet?

no we wouldn't

they are trapped now and forever, they will never invent fire because they cannot invent fire when they live in the ocean. No ocean creature will ever threaten us whilst it remains in the ocean.

niggers

No he just took a dive.

Present breasts or vacate the thread

Based incel Bear

Attached: booboo!Igottagetthosepiccanicbaskits!.webm (398x720, 1.98M)

I've heard about this bear, its front paws are injured and that's why it goes around like that
animal control needs to capture it to send to a zoo or put it down

I love how there is no regulation of Zoos in America and anyone with land can get wild animals and put them in concrete cells and tiny cages for bumfuck hicks to gawk at and abuse

>when there is no wood close to shit in

Got capped during a bear cull in New Jersey in 2016.

He's just going to the store dude
youtube.com/watch?v=nEeEvXM_0Ko

HOLY REDDIT

based

>AOOOOWWWWW
>OHMYGODDDDD
What did Tim mean by this?

Feels Like a bag of sand. It’s more painful than childbirth

Hugo for acting like a tough guy

KeK

Bears eat Beets

youtube.com/watch?v=RI_f0buRi2c

Cringe and trying too hard

There was that one Canadian best movie/romantic novel of the year about that lady wanting to fuck a bear and having a relationship with it.

we should've domesticated bears bros

That's terrifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=IM0GEN_CNfI

WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T WE DOMESTICATED BEARS YET

Attached: hannibal.gif (480x361, 3.73M)

I mean, there was Wojtek. He was a hero.