Brb gonna return the stones real quick hold my shield lads brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrb

Brb gonna return the stones real quick hold my shield lads brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrb

Attached: 1558563170265.jpg (2800x1867, 750K)

Do you think Cap was a virgin before he eventually married Peggy?

went to get his stones gargled

he fucked the blonde shield slut. i don't remember her name, but her entire "relationship" with cap got scrapped from one second to another

He was a small twink from Brooklyn in the decadent 1930s. What do you think? Why do you think he likes the company of men? In the end he made his top captain

Attached: D_UXpxNWsAEyAFO.jpg (1024x852, 123K)

Kek

Yes

How the fuck does Cap resist the urge to spew his super serum all over those fun bags

for me its her nip slip in that video of her singing in her bed

Nah, the first movie shows the sluts were all over him once he transformed (Like natalie dormer kissing him out of nowhere) and he spent at least one year surrounded by a dozen thots or so while doing the recruitment patrols. At least one of them took his virginity, probably in a threesome or more. Also, it's not out of the question that peggy and cap banged at least once during the war, they basicly fast forward through two years of warfare in the montage, maybe more.

If you ask me she looks a bit too pleased. But only a bit.

>she knows
>she's known since puberty
Have you ever met a non smug big titty girl?

Attached: 1558563019752.jpg (374x767, 55K)

I'd kill everyone and keep the time machine for myself and go back to the 40's and fuck and suck her tits every single minute of my life, then once she gets old I'll fuck off and go back to the 40's again and repeat until I die.

Yes, but they were fat.

>big tits
>likes them
>smug about them
>English

I'm not sure there's a better combination in the world, really.

Attached: 6c466b4ac858fc376f90e8fdeac1c092.jpg (1280x1839, 244K)

>At least one of them took his virginity, probably in a threesome or more
Just strap me in and turn it to 11 I fucking can not have peace from my celibacy even on a Laotian patio making forum

Attached: D5-YcxyW4AAJzbD.jpg (1134x1758, 313K)

>English

Oh God. Even Atwell and her goofy smirk too. Kino

yes of course, it's not rare for them to be shy and self conscious about it
even outside of anime

do you blame him OP.

No. But he should have given me the shield
Could he use the time stone after he ruins her each session or is that against the rules of the stone?

Attached: 1559124674075.jpg (2197x1463, 280K)

Pimmmmmmm PAAAAAAAARTICLE TESTICLES MAGICAL