Ms. Bond, the bar doesn't serve "lean" since codeine is a prescription drug in this country...

>Ms. Bond, the bar doesn't serve "lean" since codeine is a prescription drug in this country. And please stop asking the band if they can play "SICKO MODE".

Attached: CR_13916-1000x664.png (1000x664, 1.07M)

>Turn down for what, Mr.Bond?

No, ms bond, i do not know how to play "bones".

>For the last time, Ms. Bond. George Zimmerman was clearly the victim in that situation.

>Ms. Bond we also don't play spades here

>No mrs Bond. You cannot bet your food stamps in this game

> it seems I bouta finna dab on yo ass, Ms. Bond

>Sorry Ms. Bond. "The knockout game" is not a recognized game of chance at this establishment.

Kek

Attached: 2nd_maxtalent.jpg (800x535, 39K)

>Ms. Bond, it appears you have played 50% of your chips on only 13% of the hands

Lol

you're reposting the same jokes now

these threads are made for karma on r/Yea Forums

>ms bond please stop insisting that staff should adress you as "jaybee"

>once again Ms. Bond, you're expressing a double negative implying that you did, in fact, do something.

Downvoted for supporting racism

>Le Chef Im pregnit are you gonna pay for child sup-

Attached: Le chiffre gone.jpg (1000x664, 73K)

You racist little white boys make me laugh with your Bond threads, it's so obvious that you're threatened by even the mention of a strong black queen finally making decisions instead of being ruled by a tyrannical patriarchy designed to keep her down. Enjoy your thread and calling me a 'libtard cuck', but just remember that you're on the wrong side of history

Attached: ttt.jpg (1280x973, 1M)

>strong black queen finally making decisions instead of being ruled by a tyrannical patriarchy designed to keep her down
Wokies don't speak that way, have Twitter trollcel.

Can't you guys come up with anything a little more kosher?

I can't repost any of these for karma.

Dumb ass incels still don't understand that Bond is still Bond, James Bond. The codename 007 is for a new person.

user I think you’re underestimating the wookies

cuck

fucking lmfao

>Can't you guys come up with anything a little more kosher?
How about replacing James Bond with a woman of colour? Kosher enough?

>A bold move Ms Bond but I’m afraid yelling worldstar won’t get you out of this game.

Attached: 95E2F620-396E-45FD-B0CA-F9E1196C69EB.jpg (1000x664, 145K)

Literally no reason to give the same codename to a new person, just give her another codename. It's that easy

sneed

Take a look at this fag