Reposting the Boogie thread because I seriously feel compelled to get my licks in against this fat fuck

Reposting the Boogie thread because I seriously feel compelled to get my licks in against this fat fuck.

The guy has literally gone from hero to villain. I actually used to kind of like him, I sought out his story time videos because he has/had a really soothing voice and a good head on his shoulders about tough life experiences, or at least it seemed like he did. Now that his manic Twitch streams have come to light, he got divorced and subsequently started fucking gold diggers, and he lost weight/got new teeth, it's become clear that he's losing his mind. He's getting a taste of normie life, seeing that it might be possible for him to look decent someday, and his best friend is suddenly dickbag normalfag McJuggerNuggets.

What Boogie is doing feels like when your friend in middle school managed to befriend one Chad and then suddenly realized he could be a normie, so he started acting like a dick and going to parties that were way too cool for him – only on a less extreme level because he’s in his mid-40s. A mid-life crisis, in other words. On the surface, it looks like Boogie's doing better than ever, but if you look underneath, it's not too hard to see that he's doing worse psychologically than ever, and is probably going to crash and burn soon. Once a mental case, always a mental case; he's going be miserable no matter what, whatever he tries.

Attached: MUH LOOT CRATE.jpg (1200x900, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sye9RFaRs_g
youtube.com/watch?v=P1QPm9r2Bvc
reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/ajzm5h/the_hidden_truth_boogie_doesnt_want_you_to_know/
clips.twitch.tv/CorrectGlamorousSproutBIRB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only thing Boogie is the villain to is his arteries.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

Hi Boogie

I don't know. Only an incel would be mad at this and start acting like a crab nigga. I don't follow this guy but he sounds pretty based to me. Maybe you should also work on yourself, OP. Get some bitches on your dick.

SALAD DODGER

He was fine two years ago. About one year ago I had to unfollow him on Twitter because he went full deep end SJW. And now with his new teeth, his transformation into a completely false person is complete.

SJW? He said the holocaust was a good thing!

That's like, the complete opposite of SJW dude.

>I used to kind of like him
stopped reading right there

I've always hated this whiny cunt, hes had his head up his arse for years.

Perfect teeth in combination with a hobo beard and shitty clothes is just unsettling.

>from hero
Stopped reading there. You're a fucking retard.

Attached: 1561924796393.jpg (480x480, 16K)

You talk like a dumb nigger, not op but youre a fucking moron and youre only embarrassing yourself when you talk like that
>shit yo just get your dick wet nigga, quit being so hostile homie, deadass man
Look i can be a dumb nigger too!

>perfect teeth

you don't like the guy but you though it would be good to fuck up the catalog with this eceleb's soul destroying visage. sure man

Attached: boogs.jpg (1536x2048, 578K)

Why is this fag on most of the boards I visit? I see him on /fit/, Yea Forums, Yea Forums, now I'm just waiting for him to show up in /diy/. Why is this faggot so popular?

came here to look for this

How does this cringelord have any fans kek?

>youtube drama

>boogie pretends to be le nice guy and gets normie audience
>starts to become more unhinged and lets his oldfag side come out more after divorce
>starting to be disliked by both sides

whats his endgame

Have you ever bedded a woman?

Reading this thread, it feels like one of those episodes of a show where a character suddenly becomes more attractive (Boogie with his teeth) and becomes a jerk. Then by the end of the episode they're back to normal.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sye9RFaRs_g

Attached: 1518485545911.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

Hate this obese ogre looking fuck

I think boogie is an alright normal kind of guy. He's obviously retarded about some stuff, but he's not a bad person. Glad he's at least trying to make his life better. He needs to stop retreading/apologizing for everything he says, he's definitely addicted to drama or twitter or something.

>his best friend is suddenly dickbag normalfag McJuggerNuggets.
that guy is an absolute douchebag

>from hero to villain
Mate, get your head checked, Booger always hanged around peiple that mist likely killed any fandom you were interested on, underhanded little bitch, eapecially in the MtG circle, always happy to dish it out, but always running to cover behind his weight and his sycophants when someone hit back.
He is basically bitter white woman.

Yeah, you need to get laid for once too goofy ass incel lmaooo.
>complaining about another man's success.
Nothing more nig than that and it's not even debatable.
It's fucking pathetic, aren't you embarrassed that no women would even look at you so you drag others down?

That said I don't follow Boogie and have never watched his videos. No idea what's actually going on.

>incel rage
Kek please keep posting.

This isn't even a joke btw. Boogie1488 literally said that the Holocaust led to good things and then doubled down on it after.

Attached: wp81i3uveeq11.jpg (3800x1896, 2.25M)

PAY
(for my tesla)

Attached: 1563239112582.jpg (720x716, 70K)

Some of the things he has said makes him kind of a dick, for example him accusing his family of abusing him to get sympathy, and then going back on those accusations, multiple times.

kill yourself boogie. you'll always be a fat piece of shit.

>dude not remaining the same static person your whole life means you're a false person

Boogie is improving his life and upgrading. Seethe more you beta fucks stuck in your forever rut.

WW2 as a whole advanced technology pretty far

boogie is 100k in debt
pretty successful if you ask me

What did boogie do to make him an asshole. Someone fill me in

He was always a cunt.
>wahhh I'm so fat
>gets offered diet help and personal training from other youtubers
>never sticks to a diet or exercises
>pays for a gastric band instead

This. It's clear as day there are crabs in this very thread. Especially OP.

boogie took out a 100k car loan on impulse

I really hate how narrow-minded people can be about this sort of thing. There's a silver lining to literally everything, even if it's just that it gave people the experience needed to not let said thing happen again. I should know not to expect any different, but it still triggers the fuck out of me that a person cannot use the words "Holocaust" and "good" in a sentence together without being attacked.

I don't know, I think praising the Holocaust might have had something to do with it.

This thread was made because he's finding success with women which is something most of you in this thread struggle with so you want to tear him down. Nobody mentioned anything about debt.

I used to watch his OG videos back when he ate tubs of mayo, before his WoW vids made him blow up. Enjoyed them and I'm glad he's doing better now. Not sure why you'd get mad at him for trying to be less of an obese retarded loser. And that's just the thing - he was never a "hero," my man. He literally used to be an edgy Yea Forumstard back in the day, he's admitted that himself and I could tell he was from the start. Everything about that fake Youtube personality he later adopted was a falsehood and that put me off so I mostly stopped watching. But he's just playing the Youtube game, you can't fault that. He's making money, he's lost weight, he's put in some jarring false teeth to replace his fucked old ones. He's trying to improve. That's admirable even if it's strange to look at, and I agree that it is.

Also, don't get mad if your friend starts hanging with Chad. Chad has money, connections, women, opportunities. What do you have? It's only natural. Nothing to get asshurt at. Just hang with him too or become Chad yourself. Your life will improve because of it. Your perspective is fucked, realign it with reality.

Also, FUCK JANNIES.

I just don't know why anyone gives a fuck about twitter fucks' opinions. It's nothing but an outrage machine. I feel like it's been losing influence over the past year, and thank God for that.

Yeah, it really sucks how those libtards will criticise you if you say the Holocaust was good! This is oppression of white men!

ITT: Gymcels seething HARD

>peiple that mist

Attached: 1561528474173.jpg (324x536, 18K)

nigga got gucci ganged

Attached: boogieew.png (960x600, 791K)

That is not why the thread was made. Success with women is one small part of an insidious whole, here, and you would know that if you could git gud at reading comprehension. It's very clear by his attention whoring, clickbait titles, and the drama surrounding him that he's going through a midlife crisis. His success is purely of the shallow variety; deep down, he's simply moving from one bad state of mind to another.

Those teeth are just ridiculous

Lots of people are in debt. It's called being an adult. Enjoy driving a car from the 1900s and living in an apartment into your 50s you debt free winner you.

Can someone translate this statement from zoomer nigger twitter speak into English?

boogie was just trying to have a cool alt opinion but failed and is retarded

>What do you think about Hitler?"
>No comment"
what did he meant by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=P1QPm9r2Bvc

Boogie is not a SJW lol, he's unironically quite misogynist under his internet persona

You're retarded and that's all there is to it. Nobody was saying the Holocaust was good, only that it led to a few small advancements (while also taking a terrible toll on the world!!!!! DON"T FORGET IT)

this guy's been a poor fat fuck most of his life. i'd be doing the same if i was him.

They're also attached to metal drilled into his gums, its pretty disgusting seeing the what gets done

Whatever you say sub 30 iq nig. You can try and repackage your off topic garbage anyway you want but the themes are clear as day. You're mad he's getting "cooler" and getting laid.
Have sex.

How come you don't have any fans?

He's the Strawman centrist.
>Let's kill all Black People
>Kill no Black People
>H-Hey guys let's find a middle ground and kill half of the black folks
I wouldn't be surprised if that guy never finished the high school.

Attached: 1552992758018.png (474x311, 151K)

Yeah, thanks to the Holocaust we never had a genocide again.

He finished half of it

>being an adult = being 100K in debt
Holy fucking cope you are a LOOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OooooohhhhhhhHHhhh hahahahahahahHAHAHA
Imagine being American and thinking that owing shlomo your entire domecile and all your organs just for existing - practically being owned as a slave - is somehow "being an adult" or in any way normal or even acceptable pfff NO NO NO NO NO NO THE ABSOLUTE STATE

>the inside of our body is disgusting
Woah....

These threads are never made by socially successful men.

Not in the developed world we didn't.

Having large metal poles drilled into your gums after having all your teeth pulled out is pretty nasty

Why is everyone immediately honing in on the women? I'm more concerned that he's getting more and more involved in online drama and that he's hanging out with dicks.

Boogie is becoming a chad.

His wife was a feeder and was sabotaging his dieting efforts. He's been trying for years to lose weight but could never do it. As soon as she left his ass he got into better physical shape RIGHT AWAY.
Now he's gotten himself a pair of nice teeth.

The man's turning his life around but the bitter soilent brigade has to keep him down, because the fat fuck is now better than they are and its making them internally seethe. The soi crew is mad that he recently bought a Tesla.

>Let's kill all Black People
>Kill no Black People
>H-Hey guys let's find a middle ground and kill half of the black folks
Honestly, I'd be okay with that compromise.

So is any other type of invasive surgery or augmentation by that metric. What's your point?

Based

Attached: 1513759039386.png (332x394, 143K)

Based SteveMcQuarkposter

Reminder to brush and floss so you won't end up like that fatfuck.

No, the disgusting part is that an adult man in a first world country let his teeth rot away like that

Nightmare fuel.

ITT: betas that are upset the person they used to point to and say "well atleast im not him" is actually improving him self and making alot of money.

Most people view cosmetic surgery as somewhat disgusting/offputting. You can quit being a faggot at any point.

So he's dare I say BASED and somewhat REDPlLLED?

But he's unequivocally becoming more mentally unstable, or at the very least he's getting worse and worse at keeping it under wraps. So no, he's NOT turning his life around. That's what the pro-boogie niggers are failing to understand in this thread.

his family did abuse him but he still loved them because they're family, as far as i know. anyone talking about anything on youtube is to get sympathy/attention anyways

>Boogie's bettering himself and becoming more attractive!!!

Imagine being a slave to jews and loving it.

Attached: WattoHS.jpg (664x872, 80K)

That's not what the original post is about.

CRAB NIGGAS
R
A
B

N
I
G
G
A
S

This but unironically

This
I get shit for doing my absolute best to avoid any sort of debt from my friends/peers that are already starting to get fucked by debt. Bunch of bitter fucks because they didn't have the foresight not to fall for the "debt is a part of life if you ever wanna get somewhere meme" whilst I'm doing just fine
Enjoy Sclomos schlong retards AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was always making it sound like he was molested or something and then it was just "my mom was mean to me ;_;".

What do you know about "most people", shut-in? LMAOOO

I remember him telling one story about his mom literally taking a hammer to his head. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was lying for sympathy.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO TO SOME FAT FUCK ON YOUTUBE, NAMED BOOGIE2988. NOW, I'M TIRED OF THIS FAT FUCK POPPING UP ON ALL MY FUCKING SEARCH ENGINES WHEN I'M LOOKING FOR A FUCKING WORKOUT VIDEO. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE AFTERMATH FROM ANY OF YOU BOOGIE FANS THAT FEEL SORRY FOR THIS GREASY FUCK. YOU FAT FUCKING DISGUSTING
ASS SMELLING.
BLOB.
CHEESE DRINKING.
CRISCO BATHING.
LARD GARGLING.
CALORIE THIEVING.
CABBAGE PATCH FACE HAVING.
DR. ROBOTNIK LOOKING.
WINGSTOP EATING.
MCDONALDS GORGING.
T-REX ARM HAVING.
NON-VEGETABLE EATING.
COOK ON A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY.
WIDE LOAD.
HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO.
PLANET.
PRETENDING TO HAVE A FUCKING THYROID PROBLEM.
WHALE/ FREE WILLY.
PART BUS.
YOKOZUNA.
FLUBBER.
KIRBY.
SALAD DODGER.
CHAIR CRUSHER.
BUTTERBALL.
GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT.
MICHELIN MAN.
HAPPY BECAUSE HOSTESS IS BACK IN BUSINESS MOTHERFUCKER.

I KNOW THERE IS GONNA BE ALOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE CALLING ME A BULLY. WELL GUESS WHAT, I'M NOT. I JUST DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR FAT FUCKING PEOPLE ESPECIALLY FAT FUCKS WHO SIT THERE ALL DAY, GORGE AND EAT, AND MAKE MONEY FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, WHILE A BUNCH OF SORRY FUCKS LIKE YOURSELF PLAY INTO IT. YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I'M SAYING, THEN FUCK YOU.

Attached: LTG.png (1382x1392, 2.2M)

>118166270
Ooh I can feel the seethe.

Fat goood

Thin baaaad

His story changes every 5 minutes.

based

I fucking doubt it. I stopped following him years ago because he constantly whined and spun his wheels with his weight loss, and I didn't give much of a shit to see him act like a bitch.

But that's the thing. Those are his fans that stuck around. They're people who dole out sympathy for him because he was a fat retarded loser with a heart of gold. But they don't actually want him to succeed in his life, because Boogie was such a fat fucking piece of shit loser that he made even absolute mongoloids feel good about themselves.
If he somehow succeeds they have to deal with the internal dilemma that they can change themselves and that requires hard work and dedication, which Boogie as\\is actually putting effort into now to unfuck himself if he doesn't want to die by 50.

WHY does he have to keep his old shitty rotten teeth? WHY does he lave to lose weight? WHY can't he say what he thinks? WHY does he have to buy a Tesla? Ask yourself these questions. It's literally seething losers trying to keep him in his place because he's escaping. It's full on crab bucket mentality.

He looks 60 years old

>Between the years of 2011 and 2015, one of my favorite YouTube personalities was Boogie2988
>Oh Boogie, what happened to you?
>This is: the rise and fall of Boogie2988

Attached: the absolute state.png (1071x800, 618K)

>The guy has literally gone from hero to villain.
What a fucking mark

>So mad that you can't even look me in the eye when you talk to me.

Attached: 1563222986505.jpg (178x235, 11K)

>why does he have to lose weight
because its fucking horrible being obese as you age.
are you fucking retarded or something? Body Pos cunts are upset people are working to better them selves.

grade still makes content?

Boogie's always been manipulative, the way he played the troglodytes on the killstream was too easy for him

BASED. The man who changed boogie's life and made boogie a mega Chad. The incels ITT need the LTG treatment too the way I see it.

>he sounds pretty based to me

He's the most beta bitch out of all beta bitches out there. He's at the furthest possible point away from based, my man.

>118166401
>mongoloid SEETHING I didn't give him his pity (You)
Awwww...

>improves himself immensely
>beta
Yeah stay coping, crab nigga

He used to visit /pol/ to defend himself from the "PAY MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE" Boogey threads.

>those teeth
>improvement

Attached: steeele.png (1066x816, 1.55M)

Fat "people".

Attached: 1180.jpg (979x519, 111K)

Kek

Fuck you. You're why we don't argue with nazis, we just punch them.

goddamn those are long teeth

Still not as big a scumbag as DSP yet.

>he can't even refute the facts

Attached: 1440002934218.gif (480x364, 431K)

Who's got the pic of drill bits being gored into his gums

I don't make a habit of watching him but I think he's uploaded a couple of times in the last year.

Probably a lot better than yours. Go floss, user.

Goddamn Pieguyrulz became such an annoying cunt lately.

He's turning into mundane matt

Yeah, he's the only one in that pic that I ever liked at any point, but now he only does that shitty podcast. Don't know why, it's not like it's THAT hard to make his usual videos, aside from the full Spongebob season reviews.

His spongebob reviews were pretty entertaining but his podcast is complete dogshit. Go and ask him why he doesn't make regular videos anymore and he'll either block you or go off on how he's too good for youtube or some shit like that.

please no

>There are actually retarded niggers ITT that believe Boogie was always a good person or is a great guy in any sort of metric
reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/ajzm5h/the_hidden_truth_boogie_doesnt_want_you_to_know/
Honestly fucking pathetic. You are literally a faggot if you ever liked him at all.

Only thing I remember about this guy is that he had a panic attack and cried like a bitch because Anita Sarkesian was mean to him on a panel.

That had to be the weakest pussyass beta bitch moment I've ever witnessed. They literally should have just cut off his balls right there and then (if they could find them).

Peak female post.

>writing this much crap about a YouTube celeb

He sounds pretty based

boogie is based

>reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/ajzm5h/the_hidden_truth_boogie_doesnt_want_you_to_know/
you gotta go back.

her foot game is UNREAL. a blind man could see that.

>Boogie
>Based
Retard

That's literally the only place with that info all compiled properly. Idk where else that user is supposed to go to make his point

After seeing the inane bullshit going back and forth itt I can see why the rest of the world hates us.

>took one look at boogie and knew he was a piece of shit
>took everyone else 6 years to find out

wew

boogie is based

Literally this

Attached: 20190717_035531.jpg (400x551, 114K)

Hate on Boogie all you want, but dental implants are a pretty great technology.

He's over 40 and acts like a 15 year old

get a heartattack you fatfuck

I BAKED YOU A PIE

Shout out to samandtolki. The only reddit sub worth visiting, though i must say i found it more fun when it was going through its tranny drama phase

I'm glad I gave up on Youtube in 2009.