So who was the fucking killer???

So who was the fucking killer???

Attached: ten-sat-nhan-huyen-thoai-zodiac-2007-6c9f484465.jpg (300x450, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vv49cu6nHmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was me.
I'm really old and have a lot of stray dogs in my house now

Attached: shorty.jpg (794x331, 44K)

I like how this movie defames some random guy by implicating him as the killer based on the hackjob "research" of some shitty journalist

The movie is based off of the events and Robert Graysmiths book, which is why is implicates Allen as the killer.

the retard scene with him is hilarious

you mean the killers it was clearly the work of several copycats.

>does it bother you that people call you retard?
>n-nobody calls me that
gold

I thought the entire point of the movie is that romanticizing the identity of the Zodiac is retarded

The killer was watching the movie

>Have you considered that the killer might be Paul Avery?
>Frequently

Attached: zix.jpg (600x249, 37K)

spooky, man

>I like how this movie defames some random guy

his reputation probably already took a blow from the whole molesting kids thing

The handwriting was a match and he gave off super creepy vibes when Gylenhaal was in his house, but they never followed up on him as a person of interest?

Guess not

it was Graysmith, he's always in the right spot at the right time, is going through a divorce, and keeps trying to find a perp either to pin it on or in hopes that he himself might be caught, all the loose ends like the phonecalls he was getting and the suspects he just doesn't follow up leaves him too open.

Attached: 435734673.jpg (720x540, 42K)

also he's an artist who draws so that could explain the unexplained handwriting

what the fuck

Was there someone else in the house?

>Govt asset goes rogue and kills a few people
>leaves cryptic clues hoping to expose himself and the program
>Govt has to stage copycat killings to muddy the waters
>quietly disappears their man so he’s never caught and can’t blow the whistle
Many such cases

Attached: 1547210744_xtodoubt.png (1300x864, 31K)

Attached: 54774598.jpg (640x490, 55K)

liked the story of the zodiac killer as a kid, movie was a boring pile of shit. watched it twice, it sucked ass both times

Attached: image.jpg (350x350, 7K)

>getting pleb filtered by a fincher flick
ummmm no, sweaty

wait, when was doug benson in this movie?

doesn't really add up, lips aren't as full, nose is more bulbous near the front whereas the illustration looks thinner, and the eyes aren't as wide

I don't think you understand the purpose of profile sketches

le real killer was the friends we made along the way xD

also there's nearly a 40 year gap between that drawing and that photograph, for some reason I can't find any good photos of Graysmith from the 70s to compare it with

Best scene in the movie.

there are three different people playing zodiac in those scenes and not one of those was the same actor playing leigh. just thought that was interesting

Looks like him to me to be honest

It's based off Greysmith's book which implies that Allen is the killer.

In the movie, "The Zodiac Killer" appears like twice and he's played by different people to confuse the audience. Same thing with the scene in the basement with Graysmith-- where people think it's him as well. The whole movie uses subversion like this to confuse everyone.

Greysmith (Gyllenhaal), Avery (Downey Jr.) and Toschi (Ruffalo), lives crumble because they go full-on autist for different reasons. One of them thinks it's an intellectual challenge, the other guy wants an entertaining story, while the latter wishes for justice.

It was Drew Carreys brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=vv49cu6nHmc

The zodiac, it's right there on the name of the movie, are you retarded?

so the real killer actually was the friends we made along the way? jesus fuck fincher needs to be sucked into a jet engine or something

Attached: 1538327914148.png (1593x1418, 252K)

ebin!
x-DD

What a retarded interpretation

Attached: Cruzed.png (1080x1080, 2.65M)

that's not the point

I've looked into this movie a lot and I think Fincher purposely leaves a lot of clues as to whom he himself thinks the killer could have been. So far all the clues in the movie points to this guy here I circled in red, I can't deduce his identity past his appearance but I am almost positive that this is who Fincher believed the Zodiac was.

Attached: 34262356.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

Wow you may be onto something.

top kek

idk man he doesn’t really look like lee arthur allen

zodiac is a myth invented by a journalist to gain clout, kino film however.

You’re headcanon a shit

Jake Gyllenhaal

Graysmith

>divorced
>murders start
>he becomes obsessed with the case
>gets married
>murders basically stop
>becomes amazing obsessed in the case and inserts himself into it, up to harassing the detectives involved and citizen

Imagine of Iron Man was still alive, we could see all three of those dudes in the same capeshit movie

I always thought the movie implied it was the main suspects brother but maybe that's because I barely paid attention.

Yeah, this scene was so out of place to the rest of the movie. All it did was make the case seem weaker for their suspect and it was ignored for the rest of the movie