Why didn't we save her bros?

Why didn't we save her bros?

Attached: file.png (1242x1117, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/792083/bianca-devins-murder-suspect-brandon-clark-utica-police-Yea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she’s not even hot.. jesus, beta orbiters are pathetic

Wouldn't, even if I could. Dumb e-whore got exactly what she deserved.

>why didn't we make a full length snuff film instead of just posting one lameass picture on instagram
ftfy

Because that ugly ass incel would have found a way to kill her because all incels are unstable fat ugly neckbeards

Can someone give me a quick rundown? Just the basic gestalt, I don't need the whole enchilada.

I felt kinda bad for her when the story first came out but it turns out she's just a manipulator and got what came around

google goatse

nobody is forcing women to make profiles with their face on the open internet. not that it's relevant here since he knew her but basically internet facefagging followed by death is not said as far as i'm concerned
even if it's uwu so beautiful (average teenage girl)

I've seen this story spammed online recently but nothing I read says what the fuck he even killed her over

>t.

Attached: 1520018525563.jpg (668x445, 34K)

Wait so I've only read the mainstream media version. She was stringing him along or something?

Attached: why you eat so much.png (594x567, 406K)

Because he incel and she normal teenage grill and probably asexual which make insel mad >:[

t. Unstable ugly incel

That tranny is right though.

>users on Yea Forums, a message board known for its thriving misogynistic communities, wrote hundreds of posts and made memes celebrating the teen’s death,

>Many are claiming that Clarkson was an incel and a stalker, but police have confirmed the two were in an intimate relationship.

Lmao I thought you fags exagerated this stuff

thought it was mayli from the thumbnail and got worried for a second

Attached: 251.jpg (480x360, 41K)

>Unstable ugly incel

Attached: 1516868181411.jpg (251x510, 23K)

damn, paul dano looks like that?

Some roastie attention whore got killed by an autistic loser who stabbed himself after killing her. Nothing worthwhile was lost, really.

i heard they were dating and he she kissed another dude at a concert or something and argument and then escalation

>ugly incel incel ugly ugly incel
good post

Whore got what she deserved.

L O L FAGGOTS

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/792083/bianca-devins-murder-suspect-brandon-clark-utica-police-Yea Forums

Attached: bluwut.jpg (1579x1068, 111K)

Idk but that loser fuck should be assraped by niggers in jail everyday

Sorry fucker, find someone else to orbit.

Literally who?

Sad I guess tho I wonder if she unironically ironically thought being murdered was kewl at the very end

i'm not saying she deserved to be brutally murdered, but she definitely deserved to cease existing.

>Why didn't we save her bros?

Women worldwide should be warned of the danger of incels. Its safer to date a nigger than an incel.

Attached: article-shoot-31-0524.jpg (750x1021, 104K)

>popular networking site Yea Forums
wat?

this

roastie whore was e-thotting on Yea Forums and fucking countless mentally ill losers from /r9k/, /soc/, and discord, all while being a massive BPD cunt to all of them. one of them finally killed her for it.

>popular internet personality
since when orbiters are people?

Wait so what got posted of her after the murder and where?

This but unironically

>2019
>not networking on Yea Forums(nel)

Trannies are the last people who should be throwing around "incel," considering they're so repulsive they mutilate themselves because they can't get laid then kill themselves

a picture of her in a car covered in blood with a slashed open neck. posted originally on the guy's instagram I believe, and circulated pretty much everywhere from there.

Nah, that tranny abomination is still right. Nice cope.

Why do people kill their exes, spouses, wives, girlfriends or whatever? I don't think it matters, it's just a fact of life that it does happen.

Humans are just apes they suddenly got smarter and invented the internet. What's there to explain?

all you have to do be a cute cam girl and faggots give you money

i read somewhere that ellin from crayon pop made 35k in one day as a cam girl. that's more money than i make in an entire year as a wage slave

Attached: 7.jpg (1132x1600, 357K)

Have sex

>men go to work and die in pain
>women relax and put on make up and get paid

lol why is the world broken?

instagram thots get the knife

all you have to do is be a cute girl, and sell your bath water and 100s of guys will line up to buy your bath water