Apologize now

Apologize now

Attached: Elba007.jpg (590x350, 32K)

Idris Elba

>two wrongs makes one dindu nuffin

No

Honestly no, partly because a black female will be a more entertaining train wreck.

I'm sorry sir.
Here please fuck my wife

Attached: 1086435567784.jpg (553x743, 48K)

This. Let it crash and burn.

He would have been good but this

This. If it should teainwreck, then make it a glorious teainwreck and not a half-assed one, at least then we can laugh at the unintentional comedy.

*trainwreck, wtf

reminder he's the one who gets cucked

Attached: idris CUCKED.png (1236x2114, 1.03M)

Poor Idris

i unironically wanted this for the memes and he will be a good james bond

KEK the meme god really subverted my expectations with this one.

Fucking hell

Lucky it wasn't in France. Otherwise he might be stuck with it

Based. Fuck that kid and FUCK that whore.

2000's Elba would have been prime material for James Bond.

Attached: wire-stringer-bell-idris-elba.jpg (500x300, 30K)

Except he has African heritage while Bond has Swiss and Scott herritagem

test

But it is it even entertaining when the studio itself knows its gonna flop? Because let's face it, they know it's not gonna do well, the numbers are in and there isn't a single gender/race swapped property that has made money. They're doing it just for propaganda/cultural subversion purposes and to generate clickbait articles from the press outlets that are owned by the film studio's media conglomerate in order to prop up a dying media, then they just file the losses as a tax write off.

id take 10 years of female bonds over this nigger

They should hire Robert James-Collier to be Bond.
Honestly, fuck this series. I used to love it when I was a kid, now I just want to see it burn with the rest Hollywood. Let it die, they can't take away my books.

I'd prefer Idris Elba I think he would be perfect if they were gonna take the black route not some super nigger

Who will play him in the upcoming drama about his cucked situation

Attached: really.gif (500x220, 462K)

reminder that them choosing a BLACK WOMAN is only because it lowers the bar. They know it won't sell, but it makes you accept shittier (ie CHEAP) casting choices in the future because you'll go, oh well at least it isn't a BLACK WOMAN bond HAHA

Poor guy. Seems to be handling it in the most based way possible though.

I'm sorry my grandfather won the war for the wrong side.

James McAvoy. That dude can play anything.

absolutly this

>Stringer Bell
No, Bond needs some milage on him. He works best as a 40ish guy just starting to grey, not a 30yo stud.
String Bell was only the mature one by comparison with the hood-rats he employed. He was adult and intelligent but not experienced.

It's not going to flop because Daniel Craig is still going to be in it as James Bond. They're probably setting it up for the black girl to be the protagonist of the film after that though.. that one will flop.

How the fuck does someone like Idris fucking Elba get cucked? What hope do regular people have when he is capable of getting cucked?

This.

Gracias Amiga

Elba would be a legit great Bond, though.

license to dindu nuffin

based

Honestly /ournigger/

>it makes you accept shittier (ie CHEAP) casting choices
I would not call Idris shittier casting choises.

Youre a fucking retard dude, thats the whole point of the thread. People like you is why society is decaying the way it is, you dont even have something as basic as reading comprehension. Unironically kill yourself and do us all a favor instead of spewing your uninformed opinion

they should just star him as the original bond in the prequel

Attached: 1476249285574.jpg (524x744, 41K)

>Apologize now
You apologise. Ian Fleming would have ripped up the rights that MGM/EON have and taken back his property if he saw what is being done to the character now. Bond is of Swedish and Scottish descent. Period.

Attached: Cavill4.jpg (800x999, 189K)

Agreed they want to make sure they can get some money out of this one before going full retard and tanking the series and, M will be a tranny twink