This faggot is not just rude to everybody he encounters...

This faggot is not just rude to everybody he encounters. He is a legitimate sociopath who laughs seeing others humiliated and in pain. Stop watching his retarded movies.

Attached: 220px-Will_Ferrell_2013.jpg (220x343, 19K)

He's just like me

Proof?

i never watched them to begin with

Give some examples please?

Attached: Allhopelost - Copy.png (254x288, 217K)

The only thing i've about Will Ferrell and before he gives anyone an autograph these days he makes them jump through a few minor hoops.

I wouldn't say that makes him a bad guy. Honestly I'd be sick of signing autographs after a few years.

I don't like him or his movies but what I've seen in his interviews and O'Briens podcast he seems pretty chill

Ryan Goodling is worse, I saw him at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

But still, Megamind is absolute kino

But he the funny man who make me go hahah

His last good movie came out in 2010, nearly 20 years ago

Attached: 1546735524227.jpg (1116x1011, 116K)

I will always laugh at almost all of the jokes in Step Brothers. I don't care how stupid the premise is, how bad the acting is, or how dumb the writing is. It's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen and remains so after 10+ viewings.

Step Brothers really should be a barometer for autism/psychopathy. if you don't find that movie funny I legitimately think you have some sort of mental disability or anomaly

i wont watch his movies anymore because he supports Mel Gibson and doesnt have a problem working with him, very problematic!

He's on Epstein's LOLITA ISLAND secret flight list

I like them both but I think Dewey Cox is better

>Last time I heard that I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur

Attached: 1551735640649.png (310x286, 174K)

Hlw hard is it to write your name and give someone some joy even just for a second? Its part of the job id you cant stand people dont become an actor

Have any examples? He seems normal from the few interviews I've seen of him

Step Brothers, the basketball movie, Talledega Nights are all pure fucking Kino.

That's not true. Comedic actors like that immediately disappear as soon as their star fades Mike Meyers, Chevy Chase, Eddie Murphy, etc. its not an accident that all of a sudden they cant get a guest spot somewhere

lmao he actually does look like George W. Bush now

It was one of my favorites the first hundred times, but looking back it literally is just DUDE FUCK LMAO for an hour and 20 minutes. Back when screaming FUCK was inherently hilarious.

Or beligerant screaming manchildren aren't funny.

Attached: 1538417801392.jpg (560x683, 77K)

Regular actors too, any of you wonder what happened to Ed Norton and Tobey Macguire?

you say that, but imagine just wanting to eat dinner but someone walks up every 5 minutes and won't shut the fuck up

He still makes me laugh with the retarded shit he says, nobody even comes close in that style. He's made more shitty movies than good movies at this point but his one overused gimmick works for me sometimes. I even liked Land of the Lost

Lol xD

Correct.
I can do without both him and Tina Fey, yet they contribute big in Megamind. (Who is a Literally Our Guy.)

For me, it's Blades of Glory. The best Will Ferrel movie.

I get it, it's just not funny. Talladega has much better jokes. Anchorman 1 is solid IF you ignore Wills character. Elf is half good.

Based

I'm still not calling him dad... even if there's a fire

OP sounds like a seething manlet who asked for his autograph and got ignored. Literally nobody in the business has said this about Will Ferrell. I'm not saying he's a saint or even a good guy, but it's pretty clear when people are dicks or hard to work with. There's a reason Mike Meyers lost his career.

Let the boy watch

Except John c reily was at a dinner with Will Ferrell and when the waitress asked what they wanted will said "tell the women that I want the x(whatever)" to John c reily without ever looking at her and laughed at how uncomfortable she got. Also he hits on women who are standing next to their husbands.

Do you think Norton regrets being such an asshole to work with? He’s a very talented guy who sabotaged his own career

>Also he hits on women who are standing next to their husbands.
As if that should matter. Married women aren't property.

Just because will Ferrell is alpha enough to take the piss while you’d suck off a grease trap to get a pretty waitress’ number doesn’t make him any less based

New Sherlock Movie

Based and Ashleypilled

You forget about all the cunty professional autograph peddlers.
How many people can be named Ebay after all?

We all know that was really Warwick Davis, user

Nice, can i rape them?

It’s not funny

My uncle (UK film critic ) interviewed him and Chris Kattan when Night at the Roxbury came out. Said he was a very nice man , Kattan on the other hand was a total douche .

I know this is an old copypasta but is this based on some real story/actor?

lol kek i saw that one on r/Yea Forums

You are a very dumb man.

>Hlw hard
Sorry, I haven't seen that movie yet.

Attached: 1308041428435.jpg (685x567, 64K)

Kattan has literally disappeared. Haven't seen him since he embarrassed himself on Stern.

sounds like me

lol did he tell you to fuck off when you asked for a selfie for your instagram story lmao cry harder faggot

the original was written about flying lotus

ASHLEY SHAFER BMW.....ASHLEY SHAFER BMW!!!

>not including his role as Ashley Schafer in eastbound and Down
Check out this jive turkey