Who's the target demographics here?

Who's the target demographics here?

Attached: mulan2020.jpg (714x475, 29K)

historians and weebs

As a "historical" movie it's basically complete fantasy. As far as "weeb" goes, you're not even in the right country or culture.

My Dick

chinks

it's a very tone deaf attempt to break into the chinese market

Looks like a man

Does it stand a chance on chinese markets?

I literally can't see into their soul. I know that they really like robots for some reasons.

you look like a man

> no songs

Fucking dropped

See
Just from the trailer you can tell it's going to be serious at all the wrong times and inject Western humor in a way that's going to be unrelatable to Chinese audiences. You can even see Japanese decor in some of the scenes.

I'm sure they hired Chinese advisors but the fact is they're using Chinese and Taiwanese American actors with little to no connection to their culture while also relying on a script written by Jews and trannies.

Attached: 12-04-43-concerned-moms-against-anime-2-hrs-gomenasai-my-name-is-52803424_1.png (309x407, 200K)

most FtMs look like men yea

Clickbait journalists.

chinese-americans and faggots who like to sing Mulan songs, real chinks hate Disney and the cartoon and they think this movie is a joke

Westernized asians

Is that a good thing?

Woke white women and a small percentage of Chinese Americans.

Attached: thn.png (400x349, 186K)

Unironically China probably. Lots of money to be made.

But China loves Marvel.
Disney is popular in Hong Kong and Taiwan but not that much in China outside of Marvel.

they should have mulan black
why are chinese people so racist?

Attached: 13.jpg (1130x1600, 120K)

And even then, they hated Black Panther and called your cheese waifu a flat-assed middle-aged housewife.

>weeb
>china

300lb white men with patchy beards and an aversion to personal hygiene

>no black actors
RACIST

No. Chinks, just like Nips, hate it when it’s some other nationality taking over their history/culture.
See memoirs of a geisha, there wasn’t a single Nip actress and the movie bombed in Japan.
It probably won’t bomb as much in China but it won’t be that successful. The Chinks didn’t need to wait for Disney to get a movie about Mulan, in fact they already made one and they can make one any time they want. Only niggers are praying to the mouse-god to get a shitty movie about them.

Isle of Dogs was very popular in Japan.
It was only Japanese-Americans that hated it for cultural appropriation.

Balding white men.

Don't forget Middle Easterners...

Not based on history or legend. And it’s about dogs. Dogs are fun, neutral, not serious.

Trying to be China but China won't buy it because it'll be too baizou

Asian supremacists and feminists who don't like musicals.

What did Japan think of Schrader's Mishima?

>faggots who like to sing Mulan songs
the movie has no songs. It's going to be a snoozefest

It's sad the Mulan saves china and her reward is to be molested with a Vienna Sausage

Money

Who was the audience for Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon? Surely not English speaking people.

China

Retard. CTHD was directed by a Taiwanese (thus, civilization-speaking it's the same shit) and the original language was mandarin. Although it's fiction, it was set in a well-defined Qing dynasty historical background.
That Mulan movie is a mix of Chinese-Japanese shit (and probably Korean too), her "lady" attire is heavily Tang-inspired but not really Tang, and I doubt they will implement some Confucian values in it (reminder it's not a tale praising a stronk woman, it's a tale praising about filial duty and how one has to be selfless towards its parents, especially the father) etc.
So the main target audience will be Westernized Asians for sure, and nostalgia faggots who consume every single Disney movie remake because muh nostalgia muh childhood.

my dick, desu

Speaking as a chinese person it's not for me.

The movie is going to flop.

CTHD was kino, you brainlet.

Then that means they properly cast her.