Avon Barksdale

Avon Barksdale

Attached: Avon Barksdale.jpg (300x300, 19K)

fuck that nigga

is this show worth getting into? i’m on episode 5

Attached: 2F6282B9-DD13-4AF4-8FDB-77F2E2BD9353.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Yeah its decent better than most tv shows out there.

Sneedon Chucksdale

I recommend it unless you've seen Breaking Bad because that show is so good that anything else after it will be a disappointment.

The Sopranos, The Wire and Mad Men are all better than Breaking Bad. Hell, Better Call Saul is better than BB

this nigga was miscast, too skinny and soft to be the alpha don, there i said it

The preachiness and David Simon's huge ego get kind of out of hand by the last season, and the ghetto scenes are pure white liberal fantasyland... but it still might be the best drama ever made.

alright thanks anons

>breaking breddit
come on now

Attached: chad daddy1.jpg (512x511, 24K)

Not as miscast as Stringer.

Marlow was miscast who the fuck would fear that little kid looking fucker.

but he was perfect

Where my boy Wallace at?

muh corners

why did he suddenly become retarded after his first arrest?

Based and unironically this. Only Better Call Saul hits me in the same way Breaking Bad did. Other shows, while great, don't have the same tension, the same vision from the very beginning. They seem a bit more aimless.

>REMIIIIIIND ME'A STRINGAH

Attached: images(18).jpg (177x285, 6K)

Avon Barksdale

Attached: 13464g42.png (254x396, 285K)

Avon barksdale would be a good name for a dog

That's funny

Woulda been a good name for a dawg too, but Stringer tried to fuck him.

\_

BB isn't even on the same tier as those other shows.

If you enjoy Tarantino-esque pulp craziness, have at it. When you are done with that, move on to the others if you want substance

Breaking bad is the best tv ive seen to be honest, it was just hypnotizing. There are things like True Detective Season 1 that seem like long movies that are better, but they don't feel like television for some reason.

BB goes to shit after S2, the wire is still great until the last season

Mad Men seemed boring to me on first couple episodes. Is it really as good as the wire, sopranos, and breaking bad?

I don't know how people can think this. The Wire is a great show, yes, but it's got nothing on Breaking Bad. It's aimless in comparison to Breaking Bad. Some of the characters don't really get all that developed, whereas in Breaking Bad they manage to give every single character a clear starting point and ending point. It's a masterpiece. The Sopranos is arguably even more aimless than The Wire, but at least that's kinda the point given that it explores existential topics so overtly, not to mention the characters are such a joy to watch that it makes up for that. But Breaking Bad just has everything.

The Wire is consistently good from beginning to end and Breaking Bad has higher peaks but lower lows.

I think Breaking Bad is kind of aimless, desu. It has a lot of filler, themes mainly come out just in the bookends, and it really repeats its self. It's a good show though, and it got better as it went along.

I really hope this is a joke.

Yea Forums has truly died when this is posted unironically

>Somebody has an opinion different from yours
>Be so affronted that you wish it wasn't real
Pretty beta

Get used to it, fag. Sopranos and Wire will eventually fall out of favor on this board and people will start to realize that Breaking Bad has always been undervalued. It's starting to happen already, in fact.

My friend had the great idea to name a dog Avon Barksdale but he never got a dog

the wire and the sopranos are the beatles of television. Not the best anymore but the most influential and they paved the road for the undisputed king.. breaking bad. Boomers are mad but it's the truth.