Who the hell watches this boomer shit anyway?

who the hell watches this boomer shit anyway?

Attached: file.png (890x800, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/07/16/netflix-the-office-lost-revenue-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One billion dollar’s worth of people, apparently.

office space was all that was needed

I honestly don't get why people are acting like not having 20 year old sitcoms on their service is the end for Netflix.
I like Friends and The Office and stuff fine, but I'm not going to watch them again on a streaming service.

>who the hell watches this boomer shit anyway?
Everyone.
Most popular show in Netflix is Friends and median age of people watching is 25.
Millenials and zoomers just can't make comedy.

Enlighten us with who your favorite streamer is that yells at the screen for your comedy needs.

8% of all Netflix streaming, cuckboi

>I honestly don't get why people are acting like not having 20 year old sitcoms on their service is the end for Netflix.
It's not so much that people will follow these shows elsewhere, but that they will no longer see Netflix as something that's worth paying for every month.
If Netflix loses Cheers, Frasier and Star Treks, I'm gone.

the office ended 6 years ago

Chris O'Neil. But he's a YouTuber not a streamer.

Attached: freaker.png (512x512, 160K)

whats so funny about the office or friends?
that kind of humour sounds so boring

I'm surprised Netflix doesn't have Sopranos

>boomer shit
90s born queers love this faggotry

>>I honestly don't get why p
kys zoomer.

Is Netflix producing ANY high-budget sitcoms currently?

what? I'm not that other guy. You weren't quoting anymore so I thought I could reply to you. I'm sorry fren

>I'm surprised Netflix doesn't have Sopranos
Zoomers don't understand that Sopranos was on a network that now has it's own streaming service.

>ANY
kill yourself zoomer poof

>whats so funny about the office or friends?
Name something funnier.

???

This is why I pirate so much. I'm not paying for 5 or 6 different streaming services just to watch what I want.

>fren
reminder apu is the mascot for homosexual zoomers

>Name something funnier.
it's always sunny in philadelphia

I love office

Based i love oney and the funny boys

>high-budget sitcoms currently?
Budget is irrelevant. Seinfeld and Friends were really only high become because the shows became hits and the cast needed huge salaries.
What Netflix needs to is duplicate how comedies are made
>make a bunch of pilots
>pick the best 2
>release an episode a week for a few weeks
>if viewership/buzz is good, extend to 1 season, if not, cancel and try again.
As it is now Netflix commits at least 1 full season to production and the first ep could tank.

>it's always sunny in philadelphia
Both that and the Office started in the same year. So how is one boomer and the other not, dummy?

>feeling the need to capitalise words for emphasis
>being a faggot
>typing like you're reading goldilocks to a retarded child.
I hope you and your cock sucking cunt of a mother both get cancer.

???

>who the hell watches this boomer shit anyway?
Every girl I've ever dated watched The Office and loved it. Even the more interesting and non-basic ones had nothing but praise for it. I'll never understand it but needless to say it's popular.

Friends is for holes and homos.

Cause that's what people mostly watch on there dumb shit. What a useless post.

>So how is one boomer and the other not, dummy?
Question was what's funnier, not boomer.

kill yourself normalfag

I live with my oldest sister and she watches it like half the time I see her watching anything on the couch. Sometimes I want to ask her why since I see these threads on Yea Forums but I forget.

Reddit, numales, same people that watch Big Bang.

it's also on amazon prime retard

almost all normies born between 1990-2000 love the Office it is a universal indicator of being mildly well adjusted

oh well, he's my favorite. and you're a bully.
Of course, Chaz. Have a boy.

I've seen this show around 9 times now. What you want to know?

Did you fuck her? Or at least try to smell her panties?

I didn't know that.
But I was talking about exclusive streaming rights.
Why does HBO let Sopranos go to Amazon but the production company that owns The Office is not able to sell its rights to 2 streaming companies?

Who was the Scranton Strangler?
I lost interest after Carell left and didn't really pay too much attention.

Not every contract is a carbon copy of one another. Clearly there are stipulations that allow for more freedom in the Sopranos one.

The Office is epic bro. Friends is for Teens, the Office is for 20s y/o, Seinfeld is the 30s

Kill yourself faggot scum

women.

much like harry potter, the office is a series where the main character is actually a woman, not a man, who serves as an excellent self-insert for viewers. pam is average in every way, uninteresting to a fault, incapable of understanding the consequences of her (usually poor) decisions. yet she's fawned over by a man who provides personality on her behalf, who supports her unequivocally, while the rest of the beta males of the office give her attention on demand and the other women hold her in highest regard. she effectively has everything a roastie could wish for.

any white woman between the ages of 20 and 40 would snap her fingers and change lives with pam in a second. that's why its so popular.

>Friends is for Teens, the Office is for 20s y/o,
they're both for feminised faggots

>where the main character is actually a woman
Michael is the main character.

They didn't personify the Scranton strangler. They turned it into a Toby meme where he ends up on the jury for the case. Later he thinks Scranton strangler was innocent so he goes to prison to talk to him. The next scene was Toby with one of those neck things looking at the camera. That was the end of them mentioning the strangler.

Amazon Prime had the entire HBO catalog before HBO launched their own streaming service, HBOnow. Now Prime has all the old HBO dramas just not the new stuff like Game of Thrones or Chernobyl.

Right, real men have Fast and Furious movies on repeat.

>Now Prime has all the old HBO dramas just not the new stuff like Game of Thrones or Chernobyl.
Gotcha.
And I can assume that Game of Thrones and Chernobyl will never get to Amazon Prime and old HBO shows will not be renewed on Prime when their contracts are up?

please berate me more, daddy

BoJack, eh.

Its not been a good decade for sitcoms. The only really successful post-2010 launch has been Brooklyn 99.

>Background noise while you do other stuff. I’m sure there are literally thousands of dentist offices that have the show on loop every day.
>To kill time when you got nothing else to do but you’re too lazy to look for anything else.
>To defend the sound of sex while you have your date over.
>For teenage girls to talk on the phone and be able to hide what they talk about.

That’s why the office is watched so much.

thats also faggot shit, dont you watch anything for straight people?

Christ that's really fucking shitty.
The first 3 seasons of the Office was pretty fucking great. It was a depressing look at middle class drudgery.
After that it became a cartoon.

I actually never ever seen a episode until I binged watch the entire thing on Netflix a couple years ago. While I did enjoy the office, I honestly don’t like it enough to rewatch it. Meanwhile I could rewatch Friends or Seinfeld forever

Sailor moon is always a banger. When that rose guy shows up the hairs stand up on my hands, chills bro.

>>To defend the sound of sex while you have your date over.
>>For teenage girls to talk on the phone and be able to hide what they talk about.
what did the reddit nigger mean by this?

>>For teenage girls to talk on the phone
What year do you think this is?

>Meanwhile I could rewatch Friends or Seinfeld forever
I'm the same way.
The comfy levels on these shows is unbelievable.

HBO and amazon are weird. They used to have curb your enthusiasm on prime, but not anymore.

That you obviously haven’t had sex enough times or young enough to have needed to put on family guy or the office while you fuck a girl. That you’ve never talked on the phone with a teenage girl while she puts the office in the background and she flicks her bean for you while her parents are downstairs thinking she’s just watching the office.

Yikes, i guess I’m the only fucker that talks to teenage girls through facetime and skype.

Please, have sex. Then you people will understand why its watched so much.

I usually stop at the end of season 7. Without Michael Scott the quality goes down a lot. Jim and Dwight can only carry so much. Kevin has a few moments,but without Carell it almost feels hollow and amateurish. I keep going back to it because no matter how many times I see this shit the cringe never fades.
Scotts tots, the corporate retreat skit with Michael and Holly those are always bangers.

I got really high hopes for that new Space Force they're working on.

>HBO and amazon are weird. They used to have curb your enthusiasm on prime, but not anymore.
HBO is gearing up for HBOMax which they're hoping is going to be their Netflix killer. Friends is a huge piece of that puzzle. If they could have somehow won the bidding for the Office as well, I would say they would have won already.

Correct
I just checked and it's on there. It's great that you can view all the old HBO catalog like Sopranos, Rome, Eastbound &Down, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Carnavale, etc.

reddit spacing
>flicks her bean
>yikes
>have sex

could you be ANY more of an INCEL?

Checked again and they have CYE S01-08. 9 is on HBOnow.

it's literally Middling Intellect White American Normies: The Show

Have sex and dilate.

Normies, especially roasties. The Office and Friends, over and over. Glad Netflix is losing them, FUCK normies.

Show was okay, I watched until Michael left, no desire to continue or rewatch. Fuck Pam though.

Attached: 1526513495113.png (264x191, 10K)

>Middling Intellect
How pompous. Why are you like this, user?

he'll kill you, instead
lol
I can imagine a regular fucking chad in your room with your, fucking breaking your elbows, hahahahahaha, you'd be fucking helpless, what the fuck
you're worthless

How would losing the show translate to losing revenue? One billion worth of canceled subscriptions?

Me

>Invite a girl over from Tinder
>Put on the Office
>Start hooking up by the second episode

It works every time

are you still fucking here? go rape your own mouth with an electric eel and a bottle of drano

So you sit awkwardly for 20 minutes?

No we chat up for a bit and laugh about why we love the Office

>talked on the phone
how fucking old are you grandpa lmao

What type of slack jawed low IQ fagtard subscribes to Netflix for reruns of one show? I dont watch these sitcom reruns but they appeal to peopke, but if one show is the sole reason you deserve to be lynched.

Attached: 58954A7C-3F23-4C73-8111-13B674256F8F.jpg (242x208, 4K)

Are you defensive because you believe you're of middling intellect yourself?

only fucking retards like the office, and only fucking retards have sex with strangers they just met off a disease sharing app, so this scenario seems plausible.

People are extremely lazy.

every person I've ever met who made edgy "insults" like these was a complete fucking loser and failure in life

so far I've met over 10 such people

Right, because you feel attacked i must have felt attacked as well.
Yes, my middling intellect and I are outraged. Your turn.

user The Office is roastiekino. This and Friends.

you mean like the edgy insult he was replying to, you literal fucking brainlet.

calm down, user. just because you're an average normie who likes shows for dumb people like The Office doesn't mean you can't still succeed in life if you apply yourself. maybe if you try real hard you can become assistant to the regional manager at your own wagie cubicle farm.

That's cute.
Are you going to address the pompous part or has your what would a smart person say character has taken a life of their own?

Triggered

friends is high normiecore, but it still has its fair share of actually funny episodes. i was subjected to the entire run of the office when I was fucking this normie girl a few years back and i never would have made it through the series if her mouth wasn't on my dick through half of it. anyway the only thing I remember so much as chuckling at in the entire show was the Asian Jim prank. the show just wasn't funny. it was awkward and confrontational more than anything, which is why I imagine a lot of women like it. it makes them feel things they aren't accustomed to; it's a novelty to them.

Don't spend it all in one place.

Attached: 1529144548276.gif (480x238, 415K)

calling The Office out on being a show for middling intellect normies isn't being pompous. it's a simple statement of fact. you only think it's pompous because you're defensive at being called out.

Because no crew and cast worth while would agree to working week to week like that

>Because no crew and cast worth while would agree to working week to week like that
That's literally how network tv did it for 50+ years (and still does it that way).

Right, going out of your way to "call out" shit with "middling" when mediocre works fine isn't self-important. My mistake, boss. At least one of us isn't defensive. Oh how I wish it could have been you, chief. You're my role model.

Virgin?

>middling is too big of a word for you so you act passive aggressive
Seek therapy for your intellectual insecurity brainlet

What do I possibly have to "feel attacked" about? You're the one getting ass triggered because people are shitting on your favorite show and making you realize what a fucking pleb you are.

>going out of your way to "call out" shit with "middling" when mediocre works fine isn't self-important
Not that user, but you sound like you're of middling intellect yourself if you think "middling" is a fancy, pretentious word

Attached: 1474326285705.jpg (400x400, 77K)

Oh, that's what I was doing. I am sorry, I am only of middling intellect. I thought going out of your way to use a shittier word that is less common was pompous. Mediocre works just fine, why reach? Break it down for me please, I am only of average intelligence.
Yeah, you're missing the point. I don't care about the show. If you want to trigger the middling intellect you gonna jab the intellect like everyone else, my guy.

Because no one watches the originals on these services. The only original with anything resembling a respectable size audience is Stranger Things. Despite pumping billions into dozens and dozens of shows, no one gives a shit about any of them except that one show. Twitter and media praise are not good gauges of viewership.

you are literally autistic and proving his point that office-watchers are normie morons.

>be of middling intellect
>get shit on on the internet
>cry
every time

how is that any different than steve carrell shouting and glancing at the screen?

>literally autistic
>normie
Are you sure you're not upset?

we don't have Frasier in Canada. it fucking sucks

Tl;Dr you're an asshurt sub-100 IQ plebian brainlet

lol
At least you tried. '
>on on
Why would you do this to yourself? You're not of middling intellect, are you? We're not a popular crowd in this thread.

>I just checked and it's on there
Did you actually watch an episode, or just see it listed? They list titles that aren't on prime, too. It's telling me I need to either purchase it or subscribe to HBO.

The thing I don't get is people binging these shows... I can totally understand watching an episode of Friends, or The Office, or whatever, but playing entire seasons back to back would make me want to smash my TV.

>I thought going out of your way to use a shittier word that is less common was pompous
Stringing those words together isn't "going out of your way", "middling" is a common word, and "mediocre" is a worse adjective in this case

Attached: 1469143522271.png (666x666, 733K)

>middling intellect retard gets anally devastated and starts mass-replying
pottery

>less than 100 words
>too long
>sub 100 IQ
Why are you roasting yourself? I can't believe my intellect is so middling the man set himself ablaze just to feel the heat.

>Superior intelligence
>Lord over image board

Every fucking time

>p-pls read my novel ;_;
This isn't your blog retarded faggot, fuck off

This. If they ever lose TOS, TNG & DS9, I'll be cancelled the next day.

wagies put the show on every night before bed at 9 PM it helps them feel like their job is funny

>it's literally Middling Intellect White American Normies: The Show
>It's literally mediocrity the show
I don't know, can't say that I agree. Also, as someone with middling intellect I take issue with capitalizing every word in a sentence. What the fuck even is that? I didn't even notice it until I copied it.

would you want to make comedy if you knew there were wolves circling hungrily waiting for you to use the wrong combination of letters so they could hound you and your family and send you thousands of death threats all while trying to make sure you’ll never work again and will die starving and naked in the street?

Aw that's too bad. Well, at least you tried.

bro just stop fucking responding. you don’t beat a troll by being funnier than they are, you do it by ignoring them.

I watched it. Seasons 1-8 are on Amazon Prime. Shows that are still airing like Barry or John Oliver tell me I need an HBO sub. Are you in the US?

titles are capitalized, kiddo. you really are of middling intellect, aren't you?

You just changed the meaning you retard. The first describes it, accurately, as being made for a specific audience, dumb normies, whereas "mediocrity the show" just says "the show is very mediocre"

The capitalization is because it's a title

Attached: 1444265403412.jpg (505x431, 31K)

That was a title? I guess I am of middling intellect.
Yeah, but I am having fun. I don't care that they're mad.

>Imagine living off residuals for the rest of your life

Lucky bastards.

Attached: Angela Kinsey 2.jpg (1080x1350, 356K)

That's a good point. When I read that title I was like he means mediocre, but maybe I projected that. Good catch, my guy. My middling intellect and I have a lot to learn from you. That's why you're my role model.

bunch of fags arguing about intelligence in here like its reddit

office is good, no need to hate it just because reddit likes it

seacrest out

>reddit twice
>reddit spacing
>seacrest
That's a quality bait right there. Who's biting?

>I’m having fun
no you’re not, you just have to tell yourself that. I’ve been there brother. just let it go, you will literally never win this argument. they don’t care about you proving your point and they won’t change their minds even if you do, they just want you to respond so they can call you mad and sit patiently waiting for you to respond. stop responding, make them go to bed unsatisfied.

>getting so assblasted that your pleb tv show was insulted that you spend the next hour autistically replying to everyone who called you a retard
>"i-it's everyone else who's m-m-mad!"
Autists truly do live in their own reality.

I see, it displays season 9 by default and apparently that's the season that requires to be purchase. You're right, the first 8 are still available on prime as of now.

>I don't rewatch series
>why is removing series that get replayed constantly bad? I dun gittit
Saying you have a room temperature IQ would be an overstatement.

It's on there dude.

Attached: 1563345296517.jpg (581x347, 15K)

It's really not that serious, my dude. I appreciate you genuinely trying to help, but I am really just shitposting.
Is that the same guy who missed the point earlier? Maybe I am not the only one of middling intellect here. The show is irrelevant, attack the intellect.

see what did I just tell you?
no matter what argument you come up with, they will just give you back a variation of this post and say haha u mad bro.
do yourself a favor and quit while you’re ahead.

>defending the middling intellect normie who keeps proving it over and over
plebs gotta stick together I guess.

Pretty neat. I can't imagine the cast getting much work outside of the Office. Somehow the actors they found are so peculiarly ugly, it's almost fascinating. Kevin, Phyllis, Meridith, Toby, etc

Fine, but only because it seems to bother you. I really have no stake in this shit. Bye geniuses, my mom says I have to go home.

Attached: 66qnj0dA_400x400.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Me and the last 2 girlfriends I've had, have the office on in the background all the time. None of my gfs liked to watch kino anyways, so when we were at home we'd do puzzles or homework and have the office on the background.

I’m trying to save you guys both some time and energy. I didn’t even read the conversation, but they’re always exactly the same. pointless, worthless, meme spouting faggotey.

Don't let the door hit you on the pussy on the way out

>the show is irrelevant
The entire point here was that people who like The Office are of middling intellect. If you don't like the show and think the show is irrelevant then why are you still here autistically defending it, as if it were you who were called out?

Gee, it's almost as if... hosting mass media streaming content is fucking expensive.

Attached: 1528516295334.jpg (610x587, 27K)

I think it had more to do with him not knowing what middling meant lmao

>why is everyone so mean? why are people interacting with each other on this website in such a different manner than I've come to expect from my enlightened upvote echochambers?
fuck off back to whatever subreddit you crawled out from, you soggy tampon.

no u

Attached: 54yy54y4y54.jpg (1024x730, 129K)

Kill yourself underage

>fuck off back to whatever subreddit you crawled out from, you soggy tampon.

Did you remember your meds, Randy?

it's good falling asleep tv

people who live and work at or around urban california-based companies donate more to democrats? WHOA.

bitches love the Office
learn Office references by watching and you'll be drowning in poon
and who knows maybe you'll end up liking the show

i learned office references by listening to normies parrot office references. bitches can't tell the difference, and I didn't have to lose any brain cells. win win.

ask you dad for a hooker virgin faggot.

textbook projection lmao

>Not having a massive collection of tv shows that you've horded almost two decades now
are normies really so reliant on streaming to watch shit? Fucking hilarious. Imagine not having over 16TB of television shows and movies in 1080p and 4k with backups with a plex server for in home and remote streaming wherever you go lmao

Imagine paying to watch television!

Attached: plex-logo-reverse.png (840x400, 15K)

most women prefer parks and recreation to the office, but the office is clearly superior, but an abomination post Michael.

Honestly, the show is nigh unwatchable in season 8, truly truly terrible television in all aspects, and I don't see how anyone can argue season 9 is any better; it isn't and it gave us that retarded cameraman subplot which essentially ruined the show completely.

>normies
You're one of them faggot.

>lmao

All I'm getting from this is that Democrats are far more innovative and likely to have a job.

so whats so funny about the office?

its literally not watched then. what fucking casual would care about literally background noise - the show if you dont even care enough to watch the show episode by episode fully?

>oracle and intel are the most kike companies
>have a greater proportion of republican donations.

what did they mean by this?

what good shows are on amazon prime?

Renting anymovie for 4 dollars??? Are you retarded?

nigger, why would you rent a movie, when you can torrent, streaming hits the middle between not wanting to torrent, but not wanting to pay for a specific product.

They could always buy the rights to the superior British version.

Why don't you just buy the box sets for those shows wouldn't it be cheaper than paying for Netflix every month over a long period?

>If Netflix loses Cheers, Frasier and Star Treks, I'm gone.
I had similar feelings when they dropped King of the Hill. Then again when Always Sunny got taken off. I'm really close to cancelling outright after hearing their CEO or whoever say they don't care about hemorrhaging money so long as they push their agenda.

because all newer shows are trash

Why is The Office the only show that normies watch that is at all enjoyable?
Forgetting someone

Attached: Robert California.jpg (220x330, 10K)

Ghudda

Because normies watched the series maybe only once on TV and rewatched some scenes on Youtube, since they don’t download anything for free, either because they don’t know how to, or they refuse to.
Now they can binge watch the series like they’ve always wanted, even catch up with some missed episodes, instead of relying on TV’s weekly pacing.

My sister watches nothing but friends/Gilmore girls/big bang theory on repeat on these streaming sites

>normies
you're one of them faggot

I watch nothing but your sisters streaming cunt.

Attached: soyjak.png (644x800, 15K)

>I liked this thing
>I'll watch it again because I never want to be conflicted

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

>normie
>nujack
Stop embarrassing yourself kiddo

Netflix is already overextended as shit. If they lose this much revenue, they'll probably have to default to the banks. Then Disney will buy the remains.

Jesus fuck this retard actually believes that fake image.

>fake image
dailycaller.com/2019/07/16/netflix-the-office-lost-revenue-study/

>dailycaller
>not fake

I'm talking about this part you dumb fuck
>their CEO or whoever say they don't care about hemorrhaging money so long as they push their agenda

There was a girl i was "just friends" with for a long time then we long term dated and I bugged for the 3 years I was close to her to watch the Office because I knew she would like it. I didnt talk to her for about two years and she got married and was bragging on facebook about how great it was that her husband got her into the office every time I check that stupid website.

I think the show is pretty good for a comedy but like its Always Sunny or Trailer Park Boys better. I have a bad association with the show now because that dense bitch blew me off and has an insane hard on for something I was nagging her all the time to watch. I think I even tried to give her a copy of a season that my mother had when my mom died and I had to get rid of her extra things.

Attached: 1411259686032.png (500x435, 241K)

Kill yourself reddit nigger

go back reading cnn or the nyt , you cuck

I only watch movies on Netflix, am I alone?

70's show is the superior Netflix sitcom

Attached: jackie circle.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

How exactly does Netflix intend to ever stabilize? Surely they'll need to actually make money at SOME point, the modern economy isn't actually so degenerate that a company like this can survive on investor welfare forever, right?

But user, don't you support the arts? They funded ambitious projects such as Big Mouth

This. Most scenes are fairly self contained, you can walk in or out in a middle of a episode.
The characters are familiar, people turn it on while cooking dinner, or just to kill time becuase people are not mindful.

background noise television pisses me off, just because you can't just listen to an album or podcast doesn't mean everyone in the proximity needs to listen to NBC

Netflix is trash. I was only paying for it to watch Stranger Things 3. I'll cancel it some time in the next few days.

Like, a year ago, they offered a free month of "get DVDs in the mail like the old days, remember that?" and I picked it up to get some harder to find movies I'd been meaning to watch. They did not have a copy of Local Hero. Why?

>According to a study from InMyArea.com, 10% of Netflix users say they will cancel their subscription once the hit show leaves the streaming service
Meaningless data, never listen to marketing, it will be more like 1% will cancel.

>I was only paying for it to watch Stranger Things 3.
Just pirate you fucking troglodyte

Is there anything else to watch on netflix?

>NOOO you can't just live in silence!
>What are you fucking crazy?
>You need to have background noise going all the time!

Attached: 1562299845985.jpg (1080x1020, 123K)

>Come for rented shows, stay for originals. However Netflix's way of making originals is to throw shit at wall to see what sticks.

>being so hungry for a point of view confirming your biases you just eat more lies from someone else making money from deceiving you

Reading comprehension is dead, my post is literally the opposite of what you attempted to refute

Hunter X Hunter

kill yourself zoomer retard

its just Americans, their eagerness to get into pointless arguments outweighs everything else.

Sense 8
Super Drags
Dancing Queen

I've got tinnitus. I need something going on in the background to drown out the
>EEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1494844346955.jpg (320x265, 24K)

Why does no one donate to Green / Libertarians

Attached: miniaoc.jpg (650x790, 103K)

Because there are no other options goyim

I do. Most people who are not retarded incels enjoy it too apparently, big surprise.

Democracy is for europe
US is corporatocracy.

What? You want to vote for someone who actually comes close to representing your views and values instead of just being 'on your side' in the vaguest, "kinda, but not really" way possible?

That doesn't sound very American to me!

have you actually watched the show? You're either a contrarian faggot or a worthless neet who can't relate to anything involving a workplace

glad im not a wagiecuck like you

With the steady shift of power to the EU legislation, Europe will turn more and more into another corporatocracy.

it's literally just background noise material

>incels
reddit nigger

On other hand imagine actually being someone who's views are represented by Stein and A Leppo guy

Attached: O_O.jpg (267x260, 16K)

>contrarian faggot
go back reddit nigger tourist

>g-glad i'm not a wagie
>whispered user, as he cried alone in his moldy room surrounded by piss bottles, tendie crumbs and a cum-stained pillow

hey at least you can have your cozy office experiences with your npc colleagues

>muh reddit
the office is popular everywhere not just on reddit, you out of touch loser. I bet you love posting simpsons memes which were written by the same guys who wrote the office
whatever helps you sleep, waste of space

70s show is the epitome of boomercore television.

stop embarrassing yourself zoom zoom

I made that post and I hate it too

Real Americans support Wayne Lambright.

Attached: wayne for prez.jpg (900x1500, 605K)

Are you denying that it's a nostalgiafaggotry show for people born in the 50s? Because that's exactly what it is.

>Are you denying that it's a nostalgiafaggotry show for people born in the 50s?
Yes. It's an early 2000s show aimed at people born in the late 80s/early 90s. You really are a dumb fuck user.

>aimed at people born in the late 80s/early 90s
But that makes zero sense. People like that would have nothing in common with the period it portrays.

you just continued to prove what an utterly retarded, ignorant zoom cock sucker you are.

>Reparations
lol

>gibs: the candidate
uhhh no

>still watching and enjoying the office past 14yo
Why do grown ass normiods still have the mental faculties of teenagers?

retard

>grown ass normiods
why do you post like a nigger?

I see women watching this on the train every single day.

because sluts watch the office at their office

The Office humour is too hard for some people in this thread to understand. Guess they'll have to stick to the Big Bang Theory and How I met your whore mother their canned laughters.

Attached: 1558660576342.png (404x411, 214K)

>boomer
The Office is unironically the only thing zoomers ever talk about though.

66.6 million people evidently.

Office is not funny. Minimally better than Brooklyn 99, same normie shit.

Based

The problem is that not all seasons of The Office are on Blu-ray.

>Twitter and media praise are not good gauges of viewership.
This is because it’s all faked. It’s bots and astroturfing shills.

>not Todd

Earlier office was fun with Carell. Those testicle vacuum cringe inducing moments were fantastic and all too real.

I was gonna cancel when they decided they werent going to be adding new seasons of supernatural after season 12 here in Canada, but I decided to keep it to watch capeshit instead of seeing it in the movies. Then when I found out that disney is doing a streaming service and that netflix wont even have that anymore, I decided to cancel. Then I got a gf and we ended up watching random movies together on it once in awhile. If we ever break up tho, Im dropping netflix hard.

Are you aware that people are born every day without having already watched TV shows? Disney makes bazillions on each new generation.

This user has a point.

Pirate them you cocksucker

Because you can also get more out of Netflix than just those shows.

My tablet doesn't play dvd/blurays and only has 5GB of storage capacity. It's an older Amazon Kindle Fire that's basically become a handy 1080p netflix/youtube/prime machine. Come to think of it, my phone doesn't play dvds either. Or any of my nintendo shit. Although I did have a gba video cartridge.

Attached: 2729.jpg (500x500, 81K)

They were all shit m8. Fuck all this normals comedy. Late 90s/early 00s edgeshit south park was the last of comedy kino on tv. That and shit like aqua teen hunger force.

Attached: FUCKYOU.jpg (776x573, 88K)

Like? I tried netflix once, they literally had nothing I wanted.

Why do companies think people are going to pay for multiple streaming services? Piracy will be the only option.

Oney isn't funny.

Just buy the blu-rays for those too, they're really not expensive

Boomers and their idiot zoomer kids

This is the most boomer tier list of shows I’ve seen since I last looked at TV Land’s daily lineup

The Office UK is based. The Office USA is cringe. Same goes for House of Cards btw.

Netflix is going to be remembered for streaming in the same way that MySpace is remembered for social networks.

Wrong

test

Imagine not liking the office

Attached: 1541622733521.jpg (360x360, 55K)

the US office is just the UK office with better acting and more content

Mutts can’t act.

Why didn't you ask her to marry you? Did you expect her to just hang around watching Netflix and to be your fuckpig forever?
When will you pathetic fuckers learn

uk season 9 is free

Netflix will just replace the Office with another unfunny bollywood sitcom.

You should take a statistics class then because you can’t infer that information from the graph, unless you’re a victim of blunt force trauma to the head

The people who pretend to not like The Office are the manchildren who can't hold down a proper job

Don’t they only have like half the episodes though? Idk what netflix’s deal is with only getting a small percentage of the actual episodes that are out when it comes to anime

>Thinks working in an office watching clips of The Office on youtube all day is a proper job

Typical sackless Gen X-er, too physically weak for manual labor, too mentally weak for anything that requires critical thinking skills, just far enough up his own ass to believe his desk monkey filler job that exists solely to prop up a bloated economy is a real job.

>ahaahaha Jim just looked at the camera ahahhaha he knows whats up and so do we but everyone else is unaware ahahahhahahahah irony ahahahahha nobody else picked up on the sarcasm ahahhahaha

fuck you

Way to fall for the obvious b8

Go back to redddit faggot

Go back, you truly don't belong on this website and you're making people uncomfortable.

No one

Jesus Christ calm down sperg

so does office leave soon?

>no more lobbyists
>no more money exchanges between government officials and multi millionaire companies
>except when it's my party lol

Attached: 1558559932282.png (645x729, 32K)

I have never seen a more normie post. Kill yourself

And what does this have to do with anything?

>99%
Woah indeed you moron.

Based

>tfw cable device that lets me watch any tv episode or movie aired in the last 10 days on demand without ads or paying a penny more
THIS is the future
streamcucks should be on suicide watch

Attached: 1561766868127.jpg (999x769, 165K)

Then pirate the movies or use a free service like putlocker

Television is a pleb medium, film is superior

>1 billion revenue
How? That show wasn't even that popular in its heyday.

normies play it in the background while they talk and have sex

Nice digits but wrong
It’s harder to write a good TV series

It's weird people keep watching old sitcoms instead of the woke yassss queen shit being pumped out today.

Really makes you think

They finally stopped selling out. Good for them. The office was one of those shows that would come on late at night when the day was winding down, and I remember waiting on the edge of my seat to see that red head actress do something sexy, and being totally disappointed every single time. Yes the show had modesty, and there's no problem with that, but I felt led on, and no satisfaction like a person in a marriage with somebody who won't even give you a handy on your birthday.

I know what you mean. She looks so attainable, yet so completely unattainable.

take a breather d00d

Itsagundam and no I'm not a misogyny person.

>it’s popular
>one of the main characters is female and not the butt of every joke (even though she’s obviously a huge loser, she even failed out of fucking art school)
That’s why people here don’t like the office.

Cringe post

is this bantz? i'm a chad and i'm not impressed

You got some problems. Did the MK ultra people scramble your brain? >the only way to get off is by listening to The Office , or family guy.

>no I'm not a misogyny person.

Attached: 1520707268363.jpg (640x632, 82K)

The Simpsons fell off around 2003.

Chris isn't that funny. Zach's a different story.

Its as borring and soulless as they are.

>free machine guns concealed carry
>attack Israel for 9/11

Setup a Plex server.

that’s bigoted against people with diminished lung capacity, you ableist piece of human trash!
you *clap* are *clap* CANCELLED

1st post cringe post