Holy f**k, this is the worst movie i've ever seen

Holy f**k, this is the worst movie i've ever seen

Attached: 201886944.jpg (1181x1518, 1.31M)

reminder they put the "trolololololololol" meme video in it

I wish Scott Eastwood was a better actor, I like seeing him in movies for some reason.

Have sex

It's definitely not the first one. Remember the time they canceled the apocalypse?

This, what a piece of shit

Every time I heard the line in the trailers, it sounded like he said "We are cats in the apocalypse" and I could not for the life of me figure out what that would mean or what the actual line was.

Pacific Rim was a flawed movie with some fucking amazing action scenes.

Del Toro frames some of the shots so fucking perfectly. The sense of scale is awesome.

Then we get this piece of shit sequel where the Jaegers look small and generic, have lost all sense of weight and mass.

Attached: vsMcu3I.gif (313x159, 1.88M)

If that's true then lucky you.

Boyega really is a franchise killer
Fuck that ape

Here we go again. Racist Yea Forums. Just because a black man is the center character on the cover it doesn't make the movie bad. Holy heck grow up.

Because he has those dank Clint Eastwood genes
He looks like a chad in every movie hes in

Yeah, he is very visually appealing, especially when put next to boyega

And they kill off the best human character that survived the first film too then turn another evil.

I loved the first one and refuse to acknowledge this one exists and I'm a happy man.

>New Zealand cover
Woah, some of you guys are still alive?

Really worthless troll attempt, but here's your fucking (you) anyway

There was a black guy as the lead in the first movie and it was great.
A tongue-in-cheek pisstake on the blockbuster action genre with some pretty excellent vfx.
Part 2 is awful, Boyega is one of the big reasons but not the exclusive reason.

>let the uppity black actor have a say in the writing and action
>turns it to complete garbage
lmao. surprised this nog is getting work still after that fuck up

just look at the cover. did you really have to actually watch the film to come to this conclusion?

Literally spot on post. The scenes from the first one showing the inner workings of the Jaeger instead of just showing the cockpit were fucking amazing. Really gave weight to how they moved. The fucking sequel seemed like they were all power ranger ninjas who disobeyed the laws of physics and barely showed any god damn robots at all. Not to mention that they retconned lore. The beginning scene was the best Jaeger scene in the entire movie and that is fucking depressing

Idris was in the 1st one and he was great. Boyega is a franchise killer. I wouldn't say he's the only reason that it was bad, but he's always part of the reason why something sucks. Dude is not a good actor at all.

He was a producer on this as well. It wasn't just his shit acting that killed it, but his influence on the story and decision that the jaegers had to move fast because otherwise it wouldn't be cool.

Bump

So does Boyega have anything else coming up or did they give up on him as a leading man?

Reminder OP is still faggot
>directed by an Israeli ew
>produced by a ftm Nigerian nigger

Attached: American family and white stranger.png (865x488, 439K)

>Holy f**k, this is the worst movie i've ever seen
Wow you sound kinda racist, incel.

I absolutely loved the first film. Started watching the second one but had to turn it off after about 10 minutes.

he was never put as a lead. it was a fakeout that he was lead in the force awakens trailer. the leads are ridley and driver