Crazy psycho shit

>crazy psycho shit
>always happens in the south
why are r*dnecks like that, you dont see this kinda shit happenin in new york or nothin'. crazy ass hill billy buck tooth ass motha' fuckas skinning and eatin' people for no fuckin reason. You wanna know what we skin and eat in fuckin new york? Lobsters.

Attached: 134.jpg (185x273, 8K)

Takes place in Eastern Ohio and West Virginia and possibly Pennsylvania

That branding sex cult we was busted in ny like 2 years ago and you'd be a retard to eat anything out of the long island sound

so no basically not n.y or new england. crazy ass hicks, mane

>people fucking is bad
ayyo look'a this incel.

This guy was a real new yorker.

Attached: Albert_Fish_1903.jpg (634x500, 159K)

never heard of him, must be from jersey

As a non American this movie really made me want to visit Ohio and Virginia. It looks so comfy

It's a movie stereotype

A real jerk

Small towns anywhere are comfy, but stagnant. All the amenities are in cities, enough that it outweighs all the crime and filth and people are willing to pay most of their income to live in a coat closet.

Attached: 1561245465678.jpg (783x1024, 112K)

Where are you from that podunk towns like that are comfy?

Your ignorance does not excuse the fact that you were wrong.

I'd rather live in the south than up north. The cost of living in northern cities is insane.

>t. tranny

>rural areas having as much enforcement as a major city
I bet Deliverance land out in the boonies would be the scariest place to live of all. Nobody would even know you're missing.

>south
It's actually just white people

I'm from a podunk town that's how I know it sucks. Better to live in the 'burbs of a medium-sized city. At least then you have real amenities with a white population over 90%.

this
kill all wh*toids

>live in a medium sized city that is 2/3 white tops
I do not know that feel bro

I've lived in both
just becauseyou got bullied in high school doesn't mean its not comfy for other people
>muh amenities

small towns have amazon prime now bro, its not the 1930s

> west virginia

that state is full of fucking hicks, same with Pennsylvania outside of the major cities.

Eastern Pennsylvania and the West Virginia is the shittiest part of America. When you think of Hillbillies, that is what you are thinking of.

Film doesn't really take place in the south.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but blacks are over represented when it comes to serial killers. They just usually kill other blacks so it doesn't get media coverage

Attached: Samuel little.jpg (624x624, 36K)

H.H. Holmes resided in Chicago

Attached: file.png (1401x788, 2.25M)