Why does she even befriend and help out Steve if she doesn’t want to fuck him? He’s an empty brained loser...

Why does she even befriend and help out Steve if she doesn’t want to fuck him? He’s an empty brained loser. What exactly does she get out of it?

Attached: 263A7350-3A22-452F-8428-EB1FC61584DF.jpg (480x479, 32K)

It was obviously decided last minute to make her character gay. They were going through the checklist and realized they didnt have one so she was the pick.

Both of you need to get out more and have sex

Originally it was exactly what she said, a sadistic glee at watching the former prince of her school (and her rival for the affection of her crush) humbled by being forced to work a shit job just like her. But over time as she got to know him she formed a friendship (as sometimes happens when you're forced into close quarters with somebody else for a long period of time.) What I find interesting is she's getting to know him after his character growth over the past two seasons, if he hadn't had to fight trans-dimensional thought construct parasites then he would have been every bit the douche she loathed back in school.

Steve was never even that big of a dick. What did he even do that was so bad?

I don't know how to break this to you but in the real world, i.e., that outside of your sordid little incel grief hole, women and blokes can just be friends. Not everything has to be sexual.

Did you miss him shitting on the poor faggot all of season 1? Being the cool douche who had to man the fuck up was his entire character arc for the first two seasons (and I guess the payoff is that as a non-douche he's earned the loyalty and respect of a lesbian besty? Doesn't seem worth it TBQH.)

Have sex, incel

get most lesbians drunk enough and theyll fuck their guy friends

ALL WOMEN want dick, it's a fact

in the real world straight men and women who don't want to fuck each other try to avoid each other unless required by public social obligation.

What shitting on the poor faggot? The creep who was stalking his gf and taking pictures through her window? What would you do? He didn't even cheat on Nancy when could have.

>life is saved by co worker
>not even a handy or kiss

This.
Lesbians are just girls that havent had good dick

Wait so does that mean if a girl talks to me when she isn't forced to I'm in?

I mean they COULD be friends in this warped world you might inhabit, but there is no reason to unless he's Chris-chan and afraid of talking to guys for whatever reason. Once you have a guy friend, you don't go back to chick friends.

They are obviously setting up the love thing between them. You can tell by the last scene together at the video store. She has the 'eyes' for him. So shes going to be bi in season 4 for sure.

yes. if someone is going out of their way to talk to you voluntarily on their free time it means they have some amount of attraction to you.

Nah you don't get it. Its about gay acceptance by straight white men.
Next season she is gonna help Steve get a gf. The message to incels
>get a lesbian bestie and she will wingman chicks for you

>blokes
Maybe in your faggot country

are you implying that steve is an incel or possesses qualities that incels might actually relate to?

No, it may also mean she thinks you're weird and funny to laugh at or be around

Might as well get along with the person that you'll spend 8 hours a day for who knows how many months that is constantly a few feet away from you.

>Next season she is gonna help Steve get a gf. The message to incels
Could be. But I think she will figure out she loves him after she helps him with the girls and they will end up together.

>incel
reddit nigger

Steve is the definiton of an incel. He can't have sex even though he is trying hard. Men who were once Chads have become incels before.
He needs to get woke to the power of lesbian friends helping you out.

Netflix is based and wtf I love Stranger Things now. Seeing all the incel's reaction to this is top tier entertainment

>blokes
No. In your muslim country men fuck little girls not befriend them

>get woke
are you a nigger or do you just play one on the internet?

This.

Wait and see summer child

you don't get to decide what terms mean. i don't watch the show, but if he's had sex in his life, he's not an incel.

>Taking advice on women from Yea Forums
Don't do that. Or do it and greentext results, should be fun either way

If she smiles a lot? Yes
If she touches your arm regularly? YES
If she laughs nervously at your comments ( even non jokes) the definitely yes.
She she bites her lip or plays with her hair while talking to you... YES YES YES

you're just embarrassing yourself zoom zoom

Celibate doesn't mean you have never had sex it just means you aren't having sex now or in the future. Usually by choice.
Unless its involuntary. Sorry bro your one fuck doesn't protect you from inceldom.

Nasty ape

Dude you are retarded, just last year he was having sex regularly. He's not an incel by any definition you can use.

Incels are ugly losers who can't interact with females, Steve is attractive and obviously have no problem attracting female attention.

>I think she will figure out she loves him after she helps him with the girls
This can't happen in todays bullshit climate of butthurt leftist sjws. The shitstorm a 'cured' lesbian will cause would be of epic proportions. Even though that is exactly what happens in 95% of these 'oh I'm a lesbian' cases.

TV can no longer actually reflect reality, it has to try and tell us what that reality should be.

Maybe she just wanted to help him.

It's called altruism, an alien concept to many anons here, especially those who frequent /pol/

yes it does. if you've gotten laid before you can again, get over your mental block or whatever

did you faggots know this is Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke's daughter? FUCKING BASED
imagine having them as parents BASED

But lesbians have dicks called strap-ons that are in some ways more potent.

based

>he doesn't have a girl friend
lmao

>Steve gets friendzoned
>Based Billy dies
>Based Hopper dies
>Based Alexey dies
Fuck the Duffer brothers

Nothing is better than the real thing

>women and blokes can just be friends
LMAO

if your case, probably not

This. It's just incel's trying to cope and are failing tbqh. They probably got rejected by some dyke

vicelibacy is not virginity nor does it imply as much. why are you trying to twist the definitions of words to fit your narrow worldview? you're just as bad as xth wave feminists.

Someone forgot to dilate today, I see.

Steve didn't go to college and works at the mall food court where girls laugh at his attempts at flirting every day.
His only friends are a lesbian and some nerdy 14 year olds.
He has achieved incel status.

Yeah, you.

Steve will fuck her straight in S4 as reward for all his unappreciated good deeds.

Attached: robin.webm (864x1080, 2.18M)

that doesn't make any sense based on the context they gave for her in the show

the first time you see her she is making fun of steve from striking out with girls and then it's revealed at the end she hated him for stealing a girl she had a crush on in high school

the only logical reason she'd go out of her way to help him and risk her life after finding out there were armed russian guards would be because she liked him more than friends

and if in season 4 it's revealed she actually likes him, there will be a massive backlash from the vocal minority of gay people cancelling the show and the creators know this

>season 4 opens
>a new female cast is shown running to the bus
>it's Steve but he transitioned now
>gets to eat out robin now