I barely watch any modern movies anymore. Does this video hold any accuracy, Yea Forums?

I barely watch any modern movies anymore. Does this video hold any accuracy, Yea Forums?

twitter.com/nsilverberg/status/1140300647922831361

Attached: wow cool.png (726x706, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1roul
youtu.be/3zrOoRfMVOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I misunderstood the joke and assumed your image implied that 90% of jokes in movies are Jewish women talking.
I will not be clicking your twitter link you stupid fucking faggot

(((Silverberg)))

She has a really big nose

Seems right. Especially talking awkwardly for comedy. Nearly every one does that now.

I want to make babies with her :3

The fuck is this bullshit

BERG

calm the fuck down you fucking asshole. why are you yelling at me? what if I was depressed and tried to hurt myself?? that would be on you and you alone. your words have weight!!

>tfw no cute jewish gf

Attached: 9775ECFC-0422-43E5-9071-D137F70E19E9.jpg (396x385, 101K)

She shoah has a big nose there.

I just have to get this off my chest but Yea Forums has seriously damaged me regarding Jews and mixed race American mutts. It used to be that I never noticed it but now when I’m abroad I always notice Jews with big hooked noses in places like airports and creatura goblins walking around, you guys have ruined me. For example I was on a plane from Hong Kong to Beijing for work and there was a Jew with the little hat and all he did for the whole flight was send emails trying to sell electronic equipment, I know it shouldn’t be it infuriated me, I just need to get this off my chest thanks for reading. Some times I really wish I could go back to being bluepilled on the Jews and their American pets, but now I see their scheming, penny pinching, nation wrecking, and even physical characteristics everywhere I go.

Literally a rodent in a wig

Your welcome.

I can't even think of a comedy released in the past 10 years. Maybe The Nice Guys if that counts.

so was the video I posted accurate on movie jokes or...?

>90% of modern Yea Forums is just election tourists posting the epic as fug shit they find on Twitter

Do we really need to gas all of you millennial scum?

Attached: millennials.jpg (1436x714, 581K)

do it faggot

what does this chick have to do with the election? are you ok bud?

She's right and put into words something that has irritated me for the last decade

Yes, blame Joss Whedon for popularizing that kind of dialogue

Look woman, your only purpose in this life is to get pregnant and nurture the child, get off the internet and get to work

Attached: D06FD738-F01E-40B0-95E3-52C004CEEA8C.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Did I say anything about that bitch in particular?
I'm saying that it's election newfags the ones who find le funny shit on Twitter and come here rushing to post it like Redditors in search for upvotes.

Who the fuck cares about what some stupid american is spouting on social media, and even more, the most pathetic social media site of them all?

Seriously, what's the point of this thread?

Why are Jews always critiquing everything?

>somewhere there is a QT 5/10 jewess whose father is high up in the movie industry who would marry you RIGHT NOW
why do we live? just to suffer?

Attached: 1551582908171.jpg (209x153, 6K)

Ah yes, and more typical nu4chan attitude, taking absolutely everything posted in here seriously because you can't miss the chance to do some POWERFUL social commentary.

Americans are rabid dogs that need to be put down.

It's Yea Forums related, sperg
It's talking about how homogenized Western humor has become

>reddit spacing
go back

SO EPIC AND RANDUMB LE RETWEETED XDD

Attached: reddit.jpg (770x578, 19K)

This is more like 30% of movies from the 90s and 00s and 0% of movies now. It's as dated as a Yea Forums trope thread.

based

>reddit spacing
Kill yourself, newfag poser.

Attached: 1554407665304.png (1010x1272, 143K)

To make fags like you mad.

shut the fuck up Bong

It's their culture

How is this random? Did you actually watch the video? She's making fun of the terrible irony drenched nonjokes in every movie nowadays

Both Booksmart and the upcoming Good Boys use that "HOW ARE YOU EVERYWHERE" gag

>he doesn’t like epic as fug things
Newfag :DDDDD

Boomer here. The UK office invented this shitty awkward humor and America took it and Americanized it and now it's the only humor that exists.

I haven't enjoyed a Hollywood movie in years

go back to r/Yea Forums with your screencaps, fag

just watch the fucking video and post your thoughts on it or ignore the thread

IS THAT TOO FUCKING HARD?????

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.png (495x501, 410K)

isn't the joke of modern movies that they're being made at all?

You know what's not that hard?
Not bringing your Twitter trash to Yea Forums.

It actually started with American Pie and Eurotrip

literally the only reddit tier posts I see usually have some variation of
>americans ARE SO like Eugh fat and DUM amirite fellas
its always embarrassingly milquetoast shite; however, the rest of your post whining about twitter screencap threads is entirely valid.

ooo oo oo nice one made me chuckle.

I saw American pie in the cinema

>redditor is obsessed with everyone knowing how RIGHT and SMART they are
You have to go back, your unfunny Jewess jokes don’t belong

Attached: FD23B1C9-7A7F-40F2-AFF7-22EEC999857F.jpg (236x348, 26K)

No I think it was more of judd apatow movies and their constant ad libbing

Yeah she got one right. What do you want me to say? .00001% of movies? You know what i meant.

I'm sure if someone posted the exact same thing with greentext and a wojak you'd reply to it in an instant

Pretty accurate and cute, I renounce all former antisemitic posts

Attached: 1506305502228.png (736x951, 395K)

>. The UK office invented this shitty awkward humor
The Office was "This is Spinal Tap" in an office.

that's quite the schnozz

No, but it would be far more tolerable than obvious newfags who didn't know Yea Forums existed 4 years ago bringing in their garbage.

who cares?

>every chris pratt joke

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KHAZAR MILKERS

I NEED KHAZAR MILKIES

KOSHER MILKIES IN MY MOUTH

HAVA NAGILA HAVA NAGILA HAVA NAGILA

Attached: 1497133139981.jpg (750x546, 32K)

If it helps, orthodox jews tend to be nice family people.

Call the press, this whore is triggered.

Attached: 1534267870398.jpg (720x558, 82K)

>expecting anybody in this site to actually watch your twitter gay shit
Nigger kill yourself.

>silverberg
>BERG

Attached: berg.gif (235x176, 33K)

This is correct, 2bh. People get into arguments on here way too much.

A cute reply made by a cute user :)

>all he did for the whole flight was send emails trying to sell electronic equipment
You were angry that a dude was working?

cute jew is cute

streamable.com/1roul

here fren i made this so you don't have to click on any nasty disgusting twitter links to watch the vid :)

I think these people are the tail end of Gen X. Definitely not millenials.

Gen X ruined everything.

>This is correct
>stop clashing ideas 4channers its not what the site is about

Attached: 1540519022239.png (450x487, 134K)

I remember when I first saw "redditspacing" start popping up, I was legitimately confused as to what the fuck people were talking about, as I had "reddit spaced" on here since 2009. Surely only a redditor would actually know what redditspacing is? Because I certainly didn't. I even had to check the archive back in 2010 to make sure I wasn't going insane and that this was commonly done.

Yes. The other 10% are "woke" jokes at the expense of white men.

No, i rather watch something else.
Here:
youtu.be/3zrOoRfMVOE

Attached: nottodaynigger.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

She's correct.

The don't mention the hair hiiiiiiii is literally every joke in NCIS that I have ever seen my parents watching.

Was it autism? I don't even know how to explain or describe this behaviour, it's so abnormal. She's just mumbling bullshit that doesn't represent anything but she's delivering it like everybody is supposed to know what she's tailing about.

>you guys have ruined me
Being wise to the jew will serve you well in life.

Either OP is this whore or another faggot orbiter.

Can somone post the last e-whore /r9k/ killed?

Attached: 1-900-GO TO BED.png (627x406, 276K)

>clashing ideas

And which ideas where clashing?

Yeah OK Mr. Cool English as a Second Language I lived my entire life watching drama on Chinese subtitles done for 10 cents an hour.

why would anyone orbit her? look at her, bro. she looks haggard.

That this video sucks, this whore said nothing worth listening, this entire thread is a litteral nobody trying to go viral and attacking personally everyone who doesn't cooperate.

Attached: mh.jpg (480x360, 31K)

BASED

fpbp

the audacity of this kike

The best thing you can do is take the white pill, as that will ultimately piss off Jews the most. It's our only true defense.

Attached: 1538327193497.jpg (1080x1201, 305K)

As if the majority of Yea Forums is attempting to kindle anything intellectual or stimulating by "clashing" ideas. They're just rabid shitposters with ADD that can't stay on-topic for more than two seconds.