Someone explain to me why Yea Forums has such a boner for pic related now...

someone explain to me why Yea Forums has such a boner for pic related now? you all seemed to despise her a few months ago

Attached: 4A0BA251-FD4E-4D7E-905D-565FBE432477.gif (540x350, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2019/03/09/brie-larsons-captain-marvel-workout-should-you-do-these-exercises/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s literally the same 10 people counter spamming her to stick to the incels because it’s funny to them. That’s literally it.

Yea Forums works entirely on contrarianism, it got too popular on here to hate her so...

Yea Forums is tsundere

Attached: love.jpg (640x513, 34K)

Because people have realized how good of an actress and how cute she is
Don't listen to thisfake news from incels

Attached: 99CD12DB-2CDF-4206-BC7F-F3C8D7ED28F5-48935-000020880187565B.jpg (600x900, 72K)

You're being ironic, right?

Attached: captainfungus.jpg (700x700, 38K)

>10 people
3 maybe

It's just discord trannies saying that

Its a disney operation.

It's not Yea Forums it's a few masochists and trannies lurking.

Desperate times call for brie posting.

>tsundere
What does that word mean?

Attached: 2F616148-477F-44E5-AD39-331F61F8E02F-50843-000021604CF48929.jpg (1080x1073, 318K)

Protip: whenever you see something that seems like it's a "thing" - it's usually a handful of people trying to make it so.

Deep down people hate themselves and love the ones who despise them. Jews have a nazi fetish and black girls love white boys.

The only people who disliked who were poltatds. They now have the black Bond to worry about. The same thing happened when switched from Wonder Woman to Captain Marvel hatewagon.

pretty sure it's like the weeb version of goth or emo

But you don't see any positive Gal posting. Brie has become an idol on this board.

>Open borders for all refugees message in a popcorn movie

I can't wait for all the "Asian" gang acid attacks coming our way in the next decade.

Attached: Brie Larson 3.jpg (2848x4288, 1.07M)

nice try

Is shills trying to manipulate bandwaggoning redditors who post here, they're trying to create a mob mentality supporting their products.

Because Brie is superior to Gal in every way

Attached: 1561516364493.jpg (627x627, 47K)

Oh boy here we go
inb4 Gadot defense force

This. Same as the tranny from euphoria threads. Same shit over and over in a slightly different order.

The same reason people pretend the prequels weren't shit. Their identity is rooted firmly in being contrarian.

I haven't go to bond or mermaid threads and I don't like gadot and larson

>why Yea Forums has such a boner for pic related now

?

The only positive posts I've seen are a tiny minority of mentally ill waifu fags.

Gal is unironically hot as fuck compared to this cheesy cunt

Attached: gal.gif (268x360, 932K)

Because they went overboard with their hateposting. You can't expect me not to start instinctively like a person hated by some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the Internet. It's natural.

And I think people actually like Gal as well.

Attached: 1561279618121.jpg (1500x1000, 259K)

fpbp, it's pretty obvious

These. Most people here are baiting or have no real principles or personality. It's all about being anti-popular so they can feel special.

>no tits
>no ass
>out of shape
>can't act
Brie is superior

That is genuine HBO astroturfing and I think it may be as few as 2 or 3 people with one person posting from both their phone and desktop.

>compared to this cheesy cunt
nice you pointed that, because the skeleton is not hot

they're both uggo but Gal is worse because she's a sticc that doesn't fit the character at all. Nobody cared what body type Captain "Literally Who" Marvel had.

don't forget fungus

>10 people
More like 5 desu

Brie is /ourgirl/

Newfags get out

Memes.

Brie actually worked out and got in shape for the role. Gal is still a stick

Didn't that fungus problem get fixed?

>Brie is /ourgirl/
your pc and your phone?

Yes, it’s been fine for a while

So we just spout lies now?

i like the idea of a beautiful woman bullying me.

prove it
nailpolish.jpg

My boss didn't believe me that hiring a few third worlders to write some nice words on a qatari oil refining union would have a positive impact on our earnings, but guess who just got a raise last month? Check mate incels. Have sex.

you are in wrong thread then

I love those pits

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2019/03/09/brie-larsons-captain-marvel-workout-should-you-do-these-exercises/amp/

I see you are a fellow man of culture.

Attached: Brie-Larson-5.jpg (1363x2048, 966K)

do you bleed?

Its the same people spamming threads with that femnazi. They are obsessed with her

> (OP)
>Yea Forums works entirely on contrarianism, it got too popular on here to hate her so...
Dumbest shit I read all night. You're clearly a summerfag at best. At worst a tourist from plebbit. Either way fuck off simp

For you.

It's to piss off feminists and possibly even Brie herself, because they're the kind that hate objectification and the idea that women exist to titillate men. I think. I hope. Please, God, tell me nobody actually finds Brie attractive.

>you all seemed to despise her a few months ago

Not all. I've always thought her to be a cracking looking bird.

no, no, no. You have to say: I will, next month

dilate

The cheese is old and moldy. Where is the bathroom?

Attached: Brie.jpg (588x416, 78K)

I would never objectify Brie.

Attached: BLhoot019.jpg (1960x3008, 617K)

we actually watched and enjoyed the flick

rather than obsessed over her irl bs

we learned of bries backstory of taking producer dick all her life and felt compassion and gained an understanding of her social media rants and outbursts

now, much like her feets, is the time for brie healing and love

the days of anger and disgust are long past

we love briebrie

tv?
they were shills, paid to write all those shit

Its just Disney/Jews trying to repair her image on this board.

Attached: 1563015958442.png (577x796, 59K)

That chick would call the cops on you just for looking at her. Stupid ass simp

Obviously it's not conscious for most users and you get NPCs like you on here who take the latest contrarian meme at complete face value no matter how contradictory.

they choose the wrong actress to play captain marvel

Attached: Rachel McAdams.jpg (1124x1920, 175K)

Not one, but two Brie threads?
Brie truly is /ourgirl/.

She was already in Doctor Strange.

No, she would not. She's a sweet girl.

It's three threads actually.

Attached: 3797008.jpg (1960x3008, 1.32M)

>the stereotypical favorite food of mice is cheese
>Mickeyfags love Brie and they defend her to no end
Like pottery.

menstruate

>Because they went overboard with their hateposting.

Yup, that was DCfags and incels. I KNEW it was gonna come back ten fold. If there's anything more autistic than DCfags... it's waifufags.

Now shut up and take your medicine!

Attached: encino.gif (450x268, 759K)

Blah blah blah wah wah wah
Spoken like a true summerfag. Pleb

I had to resize this to avoid burning my eyes out

Attached: 1557277393139.jpg (675x828, 481K)

I love how Marvel is so powerful they make A-List actresses play the roles of "girlfriend" in their films. Right now, Marvel is unstoppable and can get any actor/actress they want.

Attached: 1562142592340.png (676x761, 1.1M)

How much are they paying you?

Gal Gadot did this and was pregnant during the shoot. And she doesn't have disgusting feet.

Attached: gg.webm (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Jealous?

Attached: Disney-World-Tickets-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

> (You)
>Jealous?
No

Probably the same 10 Emilia faggots picking a more relevant shit-tier waifu.

I have a boner for young Brie. Before she started to hit the wall and suddenly didn't want to be as judged by her looks.

Do you notice how it's almost never the really young hot women who complain about feminism and being objectified.

botting

brie is not cute, gal gadot is cute

MOMMY

Damn, Natalie isn't supposed to be as cute as she's here.

Nah

>10
I'd be surprised if it were more than 2

It's always work contrarian.
If pleb and reddit hates her, we love her
Vica versa

You literally just described Brie you autismo

Disneyshills plain and simple, reminds of those /reylo/ viral marketing threads we had last year

Learn how to tell when people are falseflagging and being paid to post certain shit on this board. It's pretty easy if you just lurk for 5 minutes.

i'll give you a hint. it starts with S and rhymes with "pill".