”Women/comediennes can’t be funn-

>”Women/comediennes can’t be funn-

Attached: KateMcKinnon.jpg (1080x1440, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

certainly not that one.

-y"

To be fair she may be wacky, but shes never gotten so much as a giggle from me much less an actual laugh.

>watching trailer
>See Kate McKinno-

youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

SIDE SPLITTING!

DAD'S

Name one thing men cant find funny and I'll name you ten times as many things women can't. They're anti humour.

Snl stopped being funny and got all
Social justicey when her and the other current year dykes joined the cast, coincidence?

That’s just comedy now. No matter what show you watch everythings gone full blown aids woke

women can, at best, have a good comic timing.

and thats not even new, lucille ball is a good example.

but when it comes to writing comedy, women just dont have the hability to cope with the amount of shit a man have to and become a real original funny person.

and comedy is a lot about humiliation and suffering and there is a feeling of protection that is very natural among men with women and i feel cringe at listening to women exposing themselves on a stand up.

people laugh out of pity, lets be realistic.

Plenty of women have made me laugh. Even Melissa Mccarthy has made me laugh on a few occasions.
I don't really think mckinnon is funny though.

her adult braces are so cute.

That's not Cecily Strong

entertaining =\= funny
she doesn’t write any of her skits either

>”Women/comediennes can’t be funn-

Attached: 434343345.jpg (1200x630, 85K)

Why does her face look like it’s made of prosthetics has a sorta Eric Stoltz in Mask sorta look

>comediennes
what are you, french?

She's gorgeous

Holy shit she’s gotten ugly

I hate this chick. She has a very tryhard LOOKIT ME quality that I hate and SNL comedians in general these days all seem to have it but she’s the worst of them when it comes to that kind of comedy. Can she do one sketch without mugging like crazy and bugging out her eyes like she’s possessed? Even Jim Carrey on In Living Color wasn’t this much of a ham all the time.