How badly did you want one of these?

youtube.com/watch?v=EXADBfCH5cw

Attached: MV5BZWZlYmZiZGMtN2YyZC00MTdjLTllNjUtYWNhZDMwNDhhOTM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MjkwNjA@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,6 (630x1200, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MdUwKl9de2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who else this?

Attached: indian-in-the-cupboard.jpg (475x322, 35K)

if you put a fleshlight in there, would it become real?

Attached: 12472_1.jpg (728x409, 43K)

came to post that i got one in my vhs case

Imagine the smell.

>Cup board
Why do americans say these weird terms?

what's weird about it?

My sister did and I still have the little Native American figure.

It's a board upon which you place cups.
A "cup board".

Why did this nigga put the wackest toys in there

Attached: AA02C5BC-7FE0-48C5-AD98-2DA34E60E19D.png (1169x857, 144K)

i was talking about the cupboard itself not the indian. unfortunately i got the vhs used, so i didn't even know it had the key and the indian until i saw pictures online.

How did they get the rights to do this?

with darth vader and robcop? i was wondering the same thing, probably is a good advertisement for toys, it's pretty much a commercial

Darth Vader, Robocop and a T-Rex would have really fucked his shit up if they got loose; they would have turned this kids' movie into a horror film real quick. He did the right thing putting harmless toys in there.

I would do some fucked up things if I had that. But remember the power was in the key, not the cupboard. You could use the key to turn plastic shit real if you out it in any thing. I would definitely be outing plastic airsoft guns in a trunk and turning that shit real.

Kind of. But as I got older I realized how much it didn't actually make sense. I much more hoped that there were actual Borrowers living in my home.

Attached: scaryborrowers.jpg (418x350, 118K)

Robocop would be fine he just has autism.

you just gave me the stupidest idea ever. remember that movie small soldiers? they actually made real toys of those, i even had some. get this...a sequel to the indian in the cupboard, where a kid takes the real world toys from small soldiers, and brings them to life. so it's like a double sequel crossover thing. isnt that retarded?

Attached: migraine-ucsd-research.jpg (686x535, 60K)

Imagine if a borrower had a huge crush on you and visited you at night haha

the borrowers are pretty cool, but i would have wanted to be one of them instead, not just have them in my house.

I think thats just another name for the H1B visa program. White kids need their IT help yo.

please don't turn my thread into fetish shit

Honestly this is a dope idea if the IP falls to Disney it would be cool to see all these toys from the various movies get to have their own alternate universe where they just wreck shit.

Imagine putting a bunch of Barbie's in the cupboard and creating your own little harem haha

>we get chucky or even terminator merch
would be pretty cool

why did the Indian pose himself as a toy's pose before being frozen again?

It will become a real piece of fresh meat cut off from a living young woman. Then it will become a piece of dead meat because it's cut off from the body, and the boy cannot undo it by putting it back into the box. The boy will be taught to respect life.

i wondered that too when i was young, probably so they didnt have to make more than one version of the toy. within in the movie you can say that is to not draw suspicion? idk

Imagine you didn't post anyomore,
What a world

that's a well thought out and realistic answer, thank you

Imagine if you put all your favorite anime waifu figurines into the cupboard lmao

>Mfw randomly posted this movie a few weeks ago
>Suddn surge of Indian in the cupboard threads
>mfw

Attached: Idon'tneedit.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>07/16/19(Tue)20:42:04 No.118159548

Like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=MdUwKl9de2Y

You make them eat all the eggs, which given the scale is probably like 1/4 one egg scrambled.
But she still has to eat it, all of it.

it's all for you Danial

Attached: forget-about-this.jpg (620x327, 57K)

Wanted to put a figure of my stepmom in so fucking bad. I'd have raped her little body.

Attached: Couch1.jpg (1033x766, 298K)

If I put Lego figures inside, will they turn into humans or just living Lego figures?

Attached: FFD28A05-6388-40ED-B1A6-3EDD4E216542.jpg (500x500, 44K)

I think we all know what happens next.

Attached: 8B71F67C-DDBC-4745-9A19-A2271C0AC429.jpg (350x350, 25K)

pretty cool, but i was talking about pic related

Attached: 6ZowlAarKPOH0S9nludQLDfsftL.jpg (773x1125, 213K)

probably living lego

She gets crushed for being shit.

Because the Indian wanted to be remembered with a good pose

Her body is in a weird proportion

I'd put a Green Lantern ring in there, or a lamp from Aladdin.

Attached: 2381565.JPG.square-true_maxheight-285_size-285.jpg (500x500, 95K)

that's actually pretty smart if it worked like that

I wanna scan a pretty girl so I can see what its like to have a pusy

Attached: 187C1906-18E5-4DEA-9C98-57F24DA1E7C1.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Like that fetish comic where he turns into starfire and can't turn back?

loved that shit as a kid, wonder if it holds up.

Attached: indianinthecupboard.jpg (480x685, 42K)

haven't seen it since then either

Just cause it's real doesn't mean you could make it work dummy, it would just fly off to a more deserving person, not a fucking Yea Forums poster lmao

Saw it at the theater and I wanted one really bad.
I had this. It was great. You got the movie, and it came with the Indian figure with the key and you could flip the cover over and make it in the cupboard. It even had a keyhole.

Kino post lad