Dark Discussion

Please post your possible theories in this thread.

WARNING:Spoilers!

Attached: 13A40AB8-06BA-4E8D-A3D5-D12532FE0F36.png (780x465, 186K)

Attached: 1562740097503.png (1139x684, 891K)

Adam and Jonas are not the same person, calling it now.

In season one we see the story through three different times: 2019, 1986, 1953. However, it's not only three different times, but three different times in three different universes. Whether you travel through the 'knot' (33 years), be it through the cave or through the machine, you're travelling not only in time but to another universe as well.
The Mikkel that travels to 1986 may not the same Mikkel the same Mikkel that is Jonas' father. Jonas father is the Mikkel from another universe. Since we are sure that Mikkels traveled in time only twice we can argue there's one universe in which he didn't travel in time resulting in a universe in which he didn't grow up to become Michael, and Jonas was never born.
>"I have see na world without you, and it's not pretty." Claudia to Jonas

Attached: 1542652265081.jpg (1310x784, 127K)

If true why past events influence future events in different universes?

Because the universes have only minor differences, like Jonas having a different eye color in the other one, like Martha having a different hair color and style, or Magnus being dark haired. It's possible the 'knot' split the universe in the first place ('And thus the world was created'), so these differences might be because of the travelers messing around.
Another thing: this is the solution to the bootstrap paradox. Nothing gets created from nothing. What didn't exist in one universe came from another. Charlotte is not her own grandmother, her mother is from another universe.

Attached: 1556899900341.jpg (350x350, 17K)

Wouldn't it make more sense that not the time rift is responsible for different universes but the actions of the people traveling?

>Mikkel not sent back into past
>Hannah doesn't see Ulrich and Katharina
>they split eventually because they never had the experience of protecting each other
>Hannah gets Ulrich and Magnus and Martha are her kids

Attached: alternate reality.jpg (773x538, 168K)

Like I said > so these differences might be because of the travelers messing around.
But it likely the 'knot' itself split the universe, and the travelers caused the knot. Your scenario though would require Jones having different parents.

I think we're going to see a universe without Jonas now because him being in the universe seems to lead to Martha being dead in 2020.

>I think we're going to see a universe without Jonas now because him being in the universe seems to lead to Martha being dead in 2020.
That pretty truly throw us off because that looks to be the Stranger Jonas which did see Martha die, but it's Martha Alter who comes to save Hero Jonas. In my theory, Martha Alter must come from the universe without Jonas.

Jonas and Jonas aren't even the same person. The eye color gives it away

adult "Jonas" seems to come from a third universe.

I wonder what the "original" universe looked like before it all got fucked up.

Attached: 1562786690206.jpg (630x630, 53K)

If the story keeps getting crazy what we may be seeing is a war to decide which universe gets to keep existing/ is the original.

with Martha saving a Jonas from different universes it could end up in a sort of Rick and Morty thing were some people stay in a different place for the sake of keeping things "normal"

All I want for them is to throw even more genres into the mix to confuse the turboplebs.

Sorry, user, Chono Break was never released.

>yfw S3 ends with Martha telling Jonas she's actually into girls

Attached: Martha with green eyes.jpg (708x552, 83K)

>Pleb Things reference
Keep that shit away from Dark KinohraphiƩ.

>kids missing in the 80s
>supernatural stuff happens

This IS Darker Things!

>no niggers
>no SJW
>tranny is important to the plot (debatable) and not for token politics
>all white caste
>no current year politics
>amazing photography
>plot requiring IQ above 100 to follow
>cunny all around
>incest
You'd think Yea Forums would be all over it yet the threads are weak as fuck.

Attached: 1541597868947.jpg (1276x637, 91K)

>muh subtitles
>muh I hate time travel
>muh I love time travel but this is the worst depiction ever
>muh Netflix is shit
>muh the music is too loud I wish I was at home now

Attached: 65219549_102910937635784_6357630542437519589_n.jpg (595x312, 20K)