Depressed, need a life changing film

i'm feeling bored and apathetic about being in my mid 20's, i live with a parent. i'm a single college graduate and in the past six months i have quit over 7 different jobs. i'm 5'8'' and a tranny. i do nothing but smoke cigarettes and drink coffee, basically, and i have no hard drugs.

what's a movie i can watch that will change my life forever?

Attached: 1562383139449.jpg (842x536, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzOMvlGphYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell me about DOG! why does he wear the mask?!?!

none
its just up to you fuckhead
go live or die not trying

whatt happens when you take off the mask

Attached: v1.bTsxMTIwNDEyMDtqOzE4MTc0OzEyMDA7MTU4NzsyMTE2.jpg (206x305, 28K)

You're not going to find anything that will make you change your life. Dear Zachary is probably the closest thing to that I've found though.
You might feel like a failure, but your life doesn't end in your mid-20s unless you kill yourself or whatever. Going through your issues:
>living with a parent
really not a big deal for the mid-20s. Obviously it sucks and girls won't like it, but it's more common these days than you think. Don't be embarrassed too much or take it out on yourself.
>single
Not an issue at all. Yeah, it sucks to not get laid but fuck whatever.
>college grad, so debt
Revel in it. Graduating college may feel like no big thing, but most Americans can't even do that so you should genuinely feel a bit accomplished.
>quit 7 jobs
Sucks, but remember that this is the best job market in a long, long time. You can find another job. Just keep at it instead of quitting. My guess is you have a lack about parent who tolerates you quitting.
Working a shitty job sucks, but most people hate their jobs. You'll just have to come to terms with that.
>5'8''
Meme issue. If you're not 5'6'' or lower, you have no right to complain.
>tranny
Just repress it forever. It'll go away with age, as in a few decades.
>addicted to cigs and coffee
Minor issues at worst. I'd take up vaping if I were you for the health benefits, but otherwise don't worry about it too much. Smoking cigs as a tranny is suicidally dumb, since they'll deepen the shit out of your voice.

dallas buyers club
>not taking the neckpill.

Attached: 33333.png (77x22, 544)

The Holy Mountain

Dilate

i got the perfect one for you
stop hiding in entertainment and work to change your like for the better

Post qt feminine benis and I might give a few suggestions.

YOU CANT BRING FRENCHIES ON A PLANE YOU COCKSUCKING ASSHOLES

>BONE?
>you're a good boy
>for you

watch pic related

Attached: BB1BA657-E26C-4BCF-8B9E-28D354207758.png (834x994, 991K)

>a tranny

I've got just the film you need
youtube.com/watch?v=JzOMvlGphYk

>inb4 "what movie is that"

post bussy

Attached: 1538861904086.jpg (680x563, 32K)

40%

Maybe you have to go deeper. I recommend Suspiria, The House that Jack Built, Midsommar, Enter the Void, movies that will take you somewhere deep and dark inside

Kino advices

buy a cheap fixie and ride it around town. it will give you a nice ass faggot.

Not a perfect movie (and it’s pretty popular so you’ve probably seen it), but this was the last movie I saw that I guess I might call “Life Changing”, as in I really connected with it on a deep level and it made me reflect on myself and my own life experiences for a long time.
But I can’t tell you the next movie that will be like that for you. Not every movie will mean the same thing to everyone. You have to find that for yourself.

Forgot pic

Attached: 4FD28595-41A0-46FD-B689-73FEFE3B94F2.jpg (500x727, 49K)

American Beauty is one of those films that makes you appreciate your shitty life, such as it is