Time

How did his hair grow this long within the span of 1 hour?

Attached: IMG_2479.jpg (647x1004, 142K)

Different shoot dates. They cut his hair or didn't inbetween with poor attention to continuity.

kino reeves that's why bitch!

it was a wig you dummy, he was in disguise

That's one of the things you're supposed to ignore, the movies have a lot of impossible shit
Like why didn't people freak the fuck out when he murdered two people on a train platform in front of all to see, blood flying everywhere?

Based autism poster.

Time is waiting in the wings and speaks of senseless things. His script is you and me boys.

John Wick obviously has super healing abilities, this allows not only for cells to regenerate quicker, but also probably hair to grow faster.

Because if the movies are to be believed, a quarter of the population are fucking hitmen.

The last movie was shit. Prove me wrong

It was fun, basically everything up to Halley Barry was good. But after that the lore was ruined. I'd still watch another one though.

Chapter 2 is the only one I liked.

How did Ian Mcshane know that John Wick would survive getting shot and thrown off a building?

Because he aimed for the bushes

Its my favorite

adrenaline of course

It looks as though in the top pic some of his hair is tucked behind his ears

This

Because he survives literally anything

the girl power nonsense was way too overt
shoulda kept a crotch shot counter

there was a hay bale at the bottom

Because he doesn't kill a man before throwing him off of a building

Exactly
The movies are just impossible and you're not supposed to think about it too hard, like with Tarantino's stuff

What is this, patrician night on Yea Forums? 3 was garbage but I could watch 2 every day

He didn't know, he just figured either way it would work itself out. If john dies it will be simple for him to keep the Continental. If john lives he will just talk his way out of being shot at since they're bros.

3 was just 2 but done better. 1 > 3 >2

because theyve embraced that its capeshit at his point

his hair is wet
my hair grows longer when wet from the moitsures so it's not unbelievable

Horrifically bad opinion, jesus christ