YEAH, get it on, GOT to get it on, NO CHOICE but to get it on, MANDATE: GET IT ON!

YEAH, get it on, GOT to get it on, NO CHOICE but to get it on, MANDATE: GET IT ON!

Attached: adamcarolla.jpg (1770x1177, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaxxSH1ZKUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I still love him

I love the podcast he does with Drew. 70% of the show is him giving Drew shit for being an idiot.

I listen to his show every day at work.

>that time Drew described being devastated that he was so weak willed that he sniffed some donuts

Attached: adam carolla show.jpg (1000x667, 114K)

are you still listening? how? I stopped about two years ago because I noticed the material and subjects were what he had kept talking about from FIVE years ago, it’s just rehashed shit rants that aren’t entertaining or insightful anymore. he’s collecting the check

He should have retired after Loveline, Adam tired getting constantly unappreciated talking to stoners and teenagers was peak comedy.

Adam Carolla podcast is him telling the same stories, talking about how rich he is, and only taking calls from boomer fans who just praise him or want to rip on the same people Adam does. He's too safe and happy, and doesn't have a real producer to keep the comedy going.

Teresa > Gina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alison

There's nothing else I'd rather listen to at work, and I never listened to classic Loveline.

Do you have hope for the Crank Yankers revival?

Attached: crank yankers.jpg (600x600, 83K)

Are there people on Yea Forums actually listen to Adam Carrolla? He's a jaded out of touch Gen-X boomer who thinks being a patronizing asshole is a personality and his political views are generic conservative garbage.

He's got twins and a former model wife to keep happy. The Man Show residuals must've dried up by now right?

>Gen-X boomer
Which one is it zoomie?

Attached: 1540270250703.jpg (222x228, 10K)

Dumb zoomer

What do you think Sonny and Natalia think of their dad complaining about them to hundreds of thousands of people every day?

Attached: adam and his kids.jpg (1080x1350, 369K)

How many times has this fuck said "swing a hammer"? I swear that's all this boomer talks about is construction

Attached: 1561759942090.png (158x169, 39K)

Does he still talk about his interview with Gavin newsome 10 years ago and red turn arrows? Or let me guess he bitches about his parents and “wiring”. Or his dogs jowels? They still rehashing the rotten tomatoes game even tho the host left? Is cackling Gina still here?

mfw I watched his stand up special

Attached: ED14EDC0-04CA-4114-897C-B8E0F0214F0F.jpg (480x270, 29K)

Yes to everything, but I really enjoy the Rotten Tomatoes game. I like to play along.

The boomer meme here is basically anyone over 30.

>MAN DATE: GET IT ON

Attached: EBAF8CDA-04C8-4FB5-985B-1F158365A28F.jpg (2495x1663, 442K)

When is that actually happening?

Sssssssssssssssssshocking

The announcement was recent so it might be a while still. I'm looking forward to it though.

I have never seen a bigger fall from grace. Loveline Adam is one of the most kino personalities in entertainment history. Podcast Adam is complete garbage. It’s like 2 totally different people.

Classic loveline was kino. You should really find an archive and get it on

youtube.com/watch?v=MaxxSH1ZKUU

Sonny looks like a fitter version of the mutt kid from stranger things

Classic Loveline is 1000x better, and the shit Adam gave Drew back in the 90s was way funnier than his cranky old man routine now.

I love long drives for work because I get to listen to Loveline all day.

POAST GINA’S JEWBS

Same. It was okay. The best part was when he was going over his Social Security statement, year by year.

Tom Arnold is something else.

Attached: tom arnold on adam carolla.jpg (1080x718, 93K)

>Do you have hope for the Crank Yankers revival?
No
Nowadays everything is PC and they won't let them do anything because everyone is perpetually offended.

He's underrated and his podcast is the only podcast worth a shit nowadays, and I've tried several podcasts, his is by far the funniest