The 100 Season 6 Nihilism and Misery Thread

>So last week, after violating the laws and sanctity of life and death, Abbey brought Marcus back to like. But Marcus being the moralfag that he is couldn't live with it and being the ungrateful cunt that he is spaced himself and left Abbey broken. Clarke is gunning for Gabriel but had to leave Bellamy behind so he wouldn't get caught up in her rampage of Gabriel's followers.

What new levels of misery will we reach tonight?

Also did anyone check out Pandora?

Attached: the 100 Season 6.jpg (1080x415, 321K)

Someone else watches this? The last two seasons have been pretty bleak but one thing I particularly appreciate about this show is instead of a bunch of constantly whining protagonists everyone's driven by survival instinct and snipe at each other about all the morally sketchy shit they've done to keep alive. Even the series go to punching bag, Raven, continues to get shit done despite the constant torture.

holy fuck this shit just got lit

I knew there was a reason I loved this show, the amount of suffering it puts its characters through is unreal

murphy deserves a day off

damn I feel bad for jo now

>Murphy's Day Off
Would be a good episode

Still can't believe they axed the best character on this show in such a retarded way

Attached: MAI JAHA FU.jpg (1280x800, 114K)

Always bet on Bellamy ganking motherfuckers

shit was so cash

Bellamy and Murphy is the only reason I watch the show. Clarke has been dealing with the exact same problems in different situations for the whole show.

him getting to earth from the satellite is pure kino, as well as hallucinating about the baby he was carrying

The whole Octavia redemption thing is pretty good surprisingly, bringing back based Pike to bant in the death pits.

sucks to be that guy

I think that just started the revolution tho

I like what they've done since giving her the kid in S5, gives her a different perspective from s1-4.

Yeah, didn't expect that but it's good shit. Bellamy being done with her shit finally is just what she needed.

god Josephine, just fuck off

she's sexy tho

mummy

Attached: clarke.jpg (2048x2048, 274K)

mummy in the mountain

Attached: clarke7.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

puppy girl

Attached: marie1.gif (400x220, 3.41M)

Bellamy floor girl close up

Attached: octo9.jpg (618x412, 187K)

whats up zoomys

Attached: zore.gif (356x200, 1.51M)

she got arrested for domestic abuse but I would totally let her beat me

"fuck me cummy cum in me"

Attached: clarke.webm (480x480, 1.59M)

"abuse"

Set in an indeterminate year in the distant future, 97 years after a nuclear apocalypse has devastated the surface of Earth, all known humans are residents of merged orbiting space stations known as "The Ark". Equipped with vital-monitoring wristbands and instructions to proceed directly to Mount Weather, upon landing, 100 juvenile delinquents are sent to the surface to test its habitability. Among them is 17-year-old Clarke Griffin (Eliza Taylor), the daughter of The Ark's chief medical officer, Dr. Abby (Paige Turco). The 100 discover a lush Earth filled with new wonders and dangers. Clarke and four others search for the former Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center, a possible site of supplies. Ultimately, they discover that there are hostile survivors on the ground when Jasper, one of their party, is speared. The other delinquents remain at the landing site and, under the leadership of Bellamy (Bob Morley), celebrate their new world. Back on The Ark, Chancellor Jaha (Isaiah Washington) has been shot, causing the merciless and unsympathetic Councilman Kane (Henry Ian Cusick) to take charge.

one man right wing death squad

Raven is so good at STEM !
i love it

good plan

sounds sexy

literally who is weak enough to get abused by her in real life?

>Bellamy and Calrke actors got married irl
When the fuck

*blocks your path*

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-203022_Instagram.jpg (518x430, 120K)

>Would be a good episode

>murphy finds a house thats total luxury full of food and alcohol
>watches a video with the previous occupants kill themselves in the house
>he freaks out and tries to leave
>the doors are locked
>hes trapped in the house with the video on repeat for days
>run out of food and water
>starves and tries to kill himself too
>the doors open

delicous

See, I was right.

I remember trying to watch the first episode of this when it first came out and how hard I laughed at it. Couldn't get passed how it was just ANOTHER futuristic badass teen show where the fate of everything rested on their shoulders

tfw you realize this shit is not a teen show at the end of the episode when dude grts a random spear in the chest, and then the shit starts

Titty soul sisters

Show definitely starts badly. It was based off some YA novels but fortunately it diverged far from the books' plot almost immediately. Most of the teens are dumb and would have been dead without Bellamy (not a teenager) and Clarke (17 but raised by an engineer and doctor so has some useful knowledge). Even then they lose like a fourth of their original number and barely survive being attacked by the natives in s1. The adult characters are important to the plot even though the pilot might give a different impression.

Getting killed is normal in teen shows nowadays.

Got kinda good in s2 but now it's garbage again

The whole show was only decent in seasons 1-3. Murphys the only reason I still watch this incoherent trash.

2 was the peak. 3 is overrated because of the sexy lesbian storyline when that and most of Clarke's plot was actually the worst. It made me root for Jaha/City of Light or Bellamy & Pike even though that wasn't the intention. 4, 5 and now 6 so far overall kept me more interested.

THIS SERIES WENT TO TOTAL SHIT AFTER S2

Why can't shows maintain their quality?

What happens? Does success lead to nonstop hooker and blow parties for the writers?

2>1>4>6>3>5

Shows just run out of ideas.

Attached: Mike-The-100.jpg (1200x600, 656K)