Why is mental illness so prevelant (and seemingly celebrated) in Hollywood?

Why is mental illness so prevelant (and seemingly celebrated) in Hollywood?

Attached: 1FAFA642-E421-4426-ABB6-B2E4E99A969F.png (951x600, 686K)

he probably does gross gay furry stuff

shut up drumpftard. let xe be xe

jews.

I identify you as a corny ass nigga, Ezra

Because literally every actor and actress is a drug addicted prostitute

Bet he still identifies as a jew when auditioning

I'm going to call it now:

He's going to sexually assault someone.

A side effect of being Jewish.

thats why genders should be removed and replaced by 2 simple statements:
>have or had penis
>haven't or hadn't penis

>implying he hasn't already done so and isn't going apeshit on SJWism to try and seem like a nice guy if the allegations surface

How about just Sex which is based on your chromosomes

jesus fucking christ this planet

Okay? Who even cares anymore. Stop giving them attention like the grownups have been telling you for literally years. You stop getting triggered and looking at them, they stop existing loudly. It's that fucking easy. Retard. Mongoloid.

Wrong way around, this fags been diddled so many times he probably sees rape in his sleep

we were doing that before

Aidskike posters should be executed

kill yourself faggot scum

Ezra is neither man nor woman. Ezra is sex.

Absolutely not. This entire site's been a triggerfest about "ess jay dubyas" since gaymergayt. Have you been living under a rock? Reeddit took over long ago, bud.

Gas yourself queer jew.

They have enough wealth and privilege to insulate themselves from the consequences of being that fucked up. Regular people that try to imitate them wind up with AIDS, broke and a suicide statistic.

Go back.

stop posting ezrafaggot threads kys

the terms male and female are problematic.

zoomer poofs should be executed

Cause they don't have morals. The Eipstein fiasco prove Hollywood is the center of degeneracy and total evil.

Not human eh? Ayy lmao!

Attached: GettyImages-1059199502.jpg (3440x4982, 1.79M)

It's an acting thing innit. You forget who you were. Happened to me in a school play.

Kill yourself aidskike tranny

seethe more

>I barely identify as a human
He's right, trannies, gays and lesbians aren't human.

but how did they get attention before that was my point. they give themselves attention even if you don't give attention, basically I just reject your hypothesis.

Go back.

He probably dissociated from being raped so many times by jewish producers

What do you call this look?

Attached: aITfowQKqWM.jpg (1440x2160, 977K)

>how did they get attention before
Literally /pol/ shenanigans. Not even crying the /pol/ wolf here - literally /pol/. All they have to do is make Yea Forums their useful idiots and next thing you know outrage happens. Outrage leads to media hits. Media hits means the media follows the attention. Media attention means everyone that wants their 15mins can now get it by identifying as a demisexual vegetable with a past life of being a house nigger. Literally /pol/ (and also GNAA falseflagging, but I'm sure you're not old enough to know about that) gave them the proper recipe for attention. Welcome to The Machine. Stop posting this gay shit now.

Attention seeking

Chin Chin

the buttplug

yeh you're full of shit

Based

Is he wearing a sleeping bag?

Go back.

ezra miller is not cute

Cock sucking faggot zoomer scum always bump aidskike tranny threads.

Neither do I, I identify as just me and nobody else.
I'm biologically male though and not bothered one bit by it.
See, it's not so fucking complicated.

>My name is Barry Allen, and I'm the fastest barely-identifies-as-a-human alive

mk ultra is real

>/pol/ is the reason everyone became a faggot
yeah nah. imagine thinking a single board on some lil forum has that much control over society

it is called outrage marketing and you faggots keep falling for it.
>they do it for FREE

kill yourself faggot scum

"Identifying" is for faggots.
I am my interest and the experience of my life, I don't have to objectify myself that way faggots do.
I objectify women's bodies, not my own body.

you're a dude, stop being a big gay and talking about identifying

You totally missed my point, I'm not a genderfluid fruit, I'm just me.

>Why is mental illness so prevelant (and seemingly celebrated) in Hollywood?

Demographics

There's 2 or 3 discord trannies who spam this faggot. Most people arent seeking this faggot filth out.

Because most of them were molested by various directors and producers as young children for years on end eventually transitioning into a steady habit of drug and alcohol abuse and deviant sex.

Attached: Dan Hold Her Tighter She's a Fighter Schneider.jpg (1200x1600, 332K)

>imagine thinking the most tactical autists on the internet, in tandem with the greatest trolling group at the time who literally ran twitter trends for God knows how long and literally has members in the field of journalism, using thousands of impressionable abortion candidates from Yea Forums, just imagine, these guys had that much control
Okay. Maybe don't speak about things you don't know about?

“Mental illness” here meaning
>THAT PERSON IS DIFFERENT FROM ME REE REE REE

you're a queer and the sooner your ilk is executed the better.

Don't worry guys I can identify him.
He's absolutely right, he's not a man or a woman, he's a faggot.

I'm not a woman
I'm not a man
I am something that you'll never understand
I'll never beat you
I'll never lie
And if you're evil I'll forgive you by and by

It's discird trannies spamming this shit all over Yea Forums dumb fuck. They've already taken over multiple boards.

What the fuck is wrong with white people? Every high profile gay or tranny or queer or whatever parading their degeneracy in front of a camera is white. There aren't nearly as many blacks or Arabs or Asians who do the same. Always whites. Why?

>he's not a man or a woman, he's a faggot
Based user telling it like it is.

Attached: 1561268369947.jpg (1242x1565, 919K)

He's a kike, aidskike to be exact.

"discird trannies dood, been here the past 6 years"

Attached: 1552158984797.gif (1200x675, 1.02M)

Societal subversion from within

Attached: 5TSGR0s.jpg (850x1104, 523K)

>"or"

I love retard pepe. When I was very young I got ahold of one of my parent's sets of keys and stuck a key into an electrical socket. I might have been killed, but their was this rubber thing on the keychain that saved me.

Whatever. Don't play that "kikes aren't white" card that /pol/ plays or else no one would be white enough except the nords
You may as well say ScarJo isn't white

I wonder if he'd join my attack helicopter fanclub. What sort of attack helicopter would he be? Or maybe he's into trains.

Attached: 1544103418059.jpg (2908x1934, 751K)

Attached: 1560221309304.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

There are plenty of black trannies, just not in front of the camera.

Attached: togbisdb.gif (500x279, 2.07M)

What’s the chances he’s a pedo

Attached: 1549676076183.png (2200x1800, 1.93M)

>ignore them for years like they ask
>pay zero attention to them
>they have endless parades and child rape anyway
Yeah nah, time for ignoring and letting live is done. You queers had the time and chances to not being mentally ill, to not abuse drugs, to not rape kids, to not indocrinate kids, to not live so goddamn loudly. And you wasted it entirely.

Fags get the rope too

Okay? Yeah they exist. That's not the point, idiot. This has been happening far longer than them.

He gets a free pass to be a freak because he is so beautiful

Attached: 1563258218381.jpg (700x400, 42K)

One of the discord tranny leaders.

Attached: 1547950121089.jpg (1242x1504, 1.18M)

>ignore them for years like they ask
Literally never. You have never ignored them. This site's never ignored them. None of the other chans besides maybe 420chan have ignored them. Somethingawful didn't, reeddit didn't, nobody did. You niggers have given them far too much attention for far too long. Absolute fucking morons.

Attached: 1547031252320.jpg (1200x1185, 164K)

Yeah that's my point - plenty of trannies in all races but all the high profile ones are on camera
What gives?

Attached: 1544506882018.jpg (2400x7000, 1.99M)

>please ignore us
>please dont ignore us
WELL WHAT IS IT?

Attached: 1544506753566.jpg (1024x854, 126K)

tl;dr
Just tell me this, are there multiple groups like this or is it all from one server? Either way it's gross, way worse than the IRC shitposting brigade that used to be on Yea Forums

IT'S TIME TO GET A GRASP ON SOME READING COMPREHENSION, BITCH. IGNORE THEM.

The cute spooky look desu

Attached: spooky.jpg (1441x2160, 667K)

I'll give him this, he'd be the perfect choice for a Marilyn Manson biopic

Attached: 1540223478326.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Attached: 1531597597401.png (1148x600, 727K)

It's a pretty simple concept shitskin.
>are your genes strictly european?
You're white
>are they something else?
You're not

itt

Attached: A1dELfsCEAEMnHe.jpg (600x509, 73K)

Attached: 1529126169010.jpg (640x449, 147K)

Except we can't. You get reading comprehension. Every single time they're ignored, they just go out and try to get attention anyway. Their very identity is being as obtrusive and disruptive as possible. It never ends because they're never happy. How fucking dense are you, cumbrain?

Attached: 1529049501773.jpg (2068x361, 123K)

this queer shit is just retarded youre either a dick sucking fag or you arent
men cant be bi

>it never ends because they do other stuff for attention, so we give it to them

Attached: ezgif-1-7639f2b9a4ba.gif (156x156, 173K)

Attached: 1529048589970.png (538x495, 58K)

Wow then I guess the Greeks, Irish and Slavs are white after all huh? Never would have guessed it from the /pol/ack preaching
You identitarians are a joke, I tell you
Not to mention whites converting...

Based Ezra.

Attached: 1529047618372.jpg (1332x685, 479K)

They don't really seem to be winning this place over IMO.

>Greeks, Irish and Slavs are white after all
Not that guy, but yeah

>just ignore it when the
>tv shows
>movies
>netflix shows
>mainstream media
>all forms of social media
>youtube
>shill for homosexuality and push for it relentlessly
>just ignore the pride parades
>just ignore the rampant pedophilia
>just ignore the insane drug abuse rates
>just ignore that gays are walking biohazard zones
>just ignore it all and everything will be okay

Attached: 1529043345547.png (477x359, 45K)

Thanks for proving my point. You never ignored shit, bitch. You're why they're so prevalent in media now.

If they were sane and had useful skills, they wouldn't be pretending in hollyweird.

Attached: 1529043245363.png (1409x4383, 688K)

He'd be a hit at the bryan singer twink manor.

Attached: bryan singer party.jpg (600x450, 58K)

>Greeks
No
>Irish
Yep
>Russia
Literally isn't a part of Europe

having a standard about what is white and what isn't makes it all a complete joke though. so according to you we should just roll over and let everyone pretend to be white when it's convenient for their agenda? The only joke here is you cuck

Attached: pink gloves.webm (1480x1080, 854K)

But if we ignored them, they'd be prevalent in the media anyway. In fact, they'd be even MORE over the top and more overt with their unnatural and disgusting practices

No one is seething you retarded tranny.

>You never ignored shit, bitch
you have adopted the lingo of the faggot yourself user

They're slightly smarter, very nepotistic, middle easterners.
t. celt

Cause only whites are accepting of that shit, most non whites are still pretty homophobic even if they have their own share of faggots

That's standard American.

good luck finding a straight zoomer, even most guys born in the 90s are at least half a fag..

>jews
>white

>so according to you we should just roll over and let everyone pretend to be white when it's convenient for their agenda?
Way to strawman faggot
It's about having whites own the degenerates among their kind rather than deny and say "that creature isn't white, no real white would be a tranny etc."

Attached: sparkle.webm (635x692, 1.6M)

Cultural appropriation

Attached: RtrTO.jpg (600x646, 149K)

This dude needs a punch in the face

God damn, you are stupid as fuck

Attached: qlxOLs8SdVI.jpg (1411x2048, 468K)

>i just like to say words

Attached: literally perfect.webm (1206x1080, 2.82M)

My experiences differ from yours.

You're the first to bring up "the white people problem" in a thread about an actual jew pushing faggotry onto everyone and I'm the one strawmanning? No one ITT denied white people having faggots among them, you were the first person to bring it up and now you're backpeddling

No, men didn't call people "bitch" unless they were talking to their wife or whatever, you're using it in the context that faggots do. Faggot culture has been wholly absorbed in to american culture, 90s born queers like you were indoctrinated without even knowing it.

All gay?

Attached: playboy1080p (5).webm (1920x1080, 869K)

>90s born
80s, faggot.

No, mostly not.

what does "what you identify as" even matter?

If I met a cute girl I liked and wanted to bang and date, but she said "I identify as a man" what the fuck does that matter? (ignoring the fact it doesn't make sense)

Dont lie to me you little queer.

What a fag

Attached: 1551221536667.webm (640x800, 2.95M)

>backpeddling
Don't try to move the goalposts faggot
>"What's wrong with white people?"
>"He's a kike"
Your denial right there

Kill yourself faggot scum

Look at the retard recoil back into disbelief. Hey, mong, we've been calling men bitches to put them in their places longer than you've been alive.

Attached: 60008644_413407115932495_4705092816856940544_n.webm (480x600, 2.05M)

Gay respawn from hell

no you're just helping to spread you faggot indoctrination to others.

Attached: snacc time.webm (718x720, 1.53M)

That's one theory, or you're a tinfoiled little bitch. You should take those limp wrists and type something useful for once, bitch.

Attached: playboy 1080p screencap (3).jpg (1214x954, 138K)

It's common knowledge that jews aren't white buddy don't know what I can do to accentuate this fact any further. Then again, you've probably never seen a classroom in your life being from some brown hellhole so I'll let you in on a little secret, the second world war was started solely because Jewish people aren't white and they like to fuck things up

kike parasites

Attached: 61134807_329471161051865_5783612882264569042_n.webm (242x480, 2.94M)

Just keep outing yourself 90s born queer, no 30+ year old man posts like that.

You're the arbiter on posts? I was born in 83, bud. It'd take more than some whiny little poof bitch on the internet to take that away.

Attached: now you see me.webm (872x717, 1.59M)

>they say from the 80s, the gayest generation next to Z

He's right though. You sound like you were born in the '90s and have probably posted about feminine penises.

>Jewish people aren't white
Ah yes, that's why some could get away by pretending they were Poles or were only caught when they were told to drop their pants
Quit throwing sand kid

You sound like you watch black men get the girl you pay to be your pretend girlfriend pregnant.

>I barely identify as a human.
Based Chad finally realizing he is above us subhumans. Now he ascend and take his rightful place amongst the Gods.

Attached: 1553088155129.jpg (3006x3600, 1.08M)

Enjoy Hell

based DChad, are Marlels even trying?

Attached: 6e30ba7fgy1g2kx89cxzyj21iu2io1l4.jpg (1081x1500, 567K)

>It's a 90s born queer is also a cuck episode

>it's a too afraid to (You) episode
Serious bitch move. Serious discord tranny move.

God I love that photo!

Attached: 92tkwkpOSjQ.jpg (1209x2160, 290K)

Oh so those massive noses, jutting teeth, balding heads, chinless jawa and greasy hands must all be from their religion

Attached: chrome_2019-07-16_21-17-42.png (1010x683, 359K)

Sounds like projection.

Which demographic does the gender-bending stuff appeal to sexually? Just curious. I'd guess women. Gay guys seem to like manly men or at least boyish twinks.

it's really hilarious how you can accuse anyone of moving goalposts because now we're back at "but they look white!" in which I've already addressed that genealogy exists despite you seeming to be complete ignorant of its existence
Same goes for you, just because someone is occupying your country does not make them a member of your race and I'm sure you know that

>just because whites have bred the Semite out of European Jews doesn't make them white

I'm a 28 y/o flamboyant faggot and I like it :3

Attached: 645ef557ly1g2ill8d8s8j24mo334npk.jpg (5345x3184, 3.9M)

Well for one thing not all of them look like that - look like the classic cartoon that is

>muh genealogy
Really hilarious how you ignore the converts and ones like J Kushner

Sounds like a tautology.

Being genderqueer isn't considered a mental illness.

I'm not gay. I just want to know who is attracted to cross-dressing queer men.
This guy likes it apparently.

stop bumping this thread faggot enabler.

My favorite Ezra will always be the one everyone else hates though, ungroomed dirty hispter trash 2012 Ezra because that's when I discovered him after watching Perks.

Attached: GettyImages-850408106.jpg (2637x2319, 715K)

people just pretend to enjoy the presence of faggots and dykes and trannies. FACT.

working with a sassy faggot like this kid must be a nightmare. problably do drugs, probably has the most promiscuous life style, must act like a diva on set, must forget his lines all the time because his head in on god knows who kind of shit - besides the natural madness of knowing your own gender.

he is a fetish for twink lovers and will be that until start to look like shit - you pay the price for your lifestyle, sooner or later.

Attached: fd3a9606b212e3fbee2c2fa4825fbf80.jpg (450x280, 17K)

If you're some arbitrarily small percentage of Jewish heritage then you've had so many white parents in your lineage since the jew that it doesn't matter anymore. That takes a ridiculous amount of time and strictly white parents.
converting to judaism doesn't change your race literal retard

Actually according to people who both work with him and meet him he's extremely based and fun

Attached: the shape of your skull.png (951x628, 586K)

Most nazis were trans, stop being naziphobic

Attached: gay tranny nazi1.jpg (411x524, 63K)

>If you're some arbitrarily small percentage of Jewish heritage
What do you think Euro Jews are? Maybe back in WW2 you could've made an argument, but finding a pure Jew now is so hard outside of Israel or the Hacidic community. Your standard Euro or even Amerilard Jew is so far removed from the Israeli Jew.

I'll do whatever I want.

Attached: high5's all around.webm (640x640, 1.42M)

because its entertaining

It's true. Most of the Jewish people I meet are either half or a quarter Jewish and they're in relationships with either similar people or goys of various races and ethnicities. My richest Jewish client is married to and has children with an Indian woman.

based will this get me out of my social responsibilities as a man cause being a not man seems far easier of a life

>converting to judaism doesn't change your race literal retard
Guess a lot of those "kikes" are in fact white then, huh? We have come full circle

Attached: 65325702_390219401850923_8923545366617277711_n.webm (436x504, 917K)

Attached: 5e1a3e3de548cc6671666923eddbd1296c76b8f2.jpg (768x432, 54K)

Attached: barrel roll.webm (1277x717, 811K)

>goys
Honestly, this bugs me. Nobody's ever corrected anyone here for using it as a shorthand. Jews are a type of goy. Goy just means nation. Goyim is for those of non-Israel nations and just means that they're non-Israeli. European Jews can be considered goyim to Israeli Jews.

Attached: comic con cosplay.jpg (2204x1504, 1.06M)

Why is Fullmetal Alchemist so popular? It's boring as fuck.

40-gallon contractor

how's that hairsatyle called?

Easily accessible to normies, but it also has a very charming story so I get why they like it

Attached: flash n friends.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

> momoa, the guy who touch his little daughter tiny tits like a creep when has a moment of emotion likes the face of a flamboyant faggot.

allow me to press (X), user.

nobody wants to deal with this fucking guy. not just other actors, but the whole crew around a movie do not want to deal with such a weirdo.

imagine how to approach this sassy little fuckhead who barely knows wich gender is? imagine being a director having to deal DAILY with this guy? imagine all the normal dudes who do stuff like being a cameraman and other blue collar shit that has zero glamour not even knowing how to approach him?

fuck this shit, he is not good enough or big enough or profitable enough to make people deal with this non sense.

Attached: 200w_d (15).gif (200x100, 85K)

>Have more than 5 digits in dollery doos
>Cheap out on your cosplay
Lame

Which version did you watch

>it’s real
Welp, guess I’m not going on Yea Forums anymore. You won’t be missed faggots.

Cosplaying at all every year for the convention is still pretty based though

Attached: comics.jpg.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

8th post best post sadly

Attached: 61831296_418696762016121_1243842711008174479_n.webm (480x724, 1.55M)

They're gay faggots

ye like u rofl

Attached: untitled-article-1432655184-body-image-1432655458.jpg (1951x2189, 1005K)

looks like bladee

the spice must flow

Attached: guild.png (792x473, 555K)

What’s next for his career?

Just a reminder the mod is deleting threads right now but this aidskike tranny thread remains.

Anything xir's little heart desires. He can literally go as far as he wants to, he's that ambitious and talented.