Will it be good? Expect?

What are your expectations for the new Joker?
Will it at least she’s more light on the plight and oppression of us gamers in the society that we do in fact live in?
Can we ride up?

Attached: 7547801C-349B-4E47-8459-74C7B6ECAE30.jpg (809x1200, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LHeLLli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: AB5C5849-DD5C-4E7D-8145-2D5809E2B2C4.jpg (810x1200, 71K)

>What are your expectations for the new Joker?
A capeshit that doesn't end with closterfuck of CGI that feels dated on 3rd watch.

I don't watch capeshit but I just found out the director is the one who made due date. I really like that movie.
I wouldn't pay for this movie anyway. I'll probably download and watch it for the memes.

So does Bats show up in this at all or what?

In the script, no. There's a rumor though in the film he shows up in a fantasy Bruce has as a coping mechanism when his parents die, meaning Batman doesn't/won't exist in this world and is just a delusional little thought to make Bruce feel better.

Due Date is worse than the average capeshit film.

Bump

It will be garbage but I'll see it anyways

Its got Joaquin so it will be good

It will be good. The parts of the script that I have read alleviated my concerns about this.

GAMERS

INCELS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS

I'm worried that this will cause the incels to finally mobilize and kill all roasties. Think about Elliot Rodgers but 1000x worse. The unleashed rage of millions of penises plunging into the vaginas of sisters of incels everywhere.

read most of the leaked script, actually excited.

Attached: 1550071643255.gif (815x815, 818K)

Honest to god, is the script good or is Yea Forums just memeing?

You tell me. Here is the part where he is on DeNiro's show. Heavy spoilers.
imgur.com/a/LHeLLli

I need other's to form my opinions

Also, here is the ending scene.

Attached: ending.png (2048x1214, 426K)

I hope we get a decent amount of Joke. Not just 3/4 Joaquin with no make up, then 10 min of Joker scenes.

Based off the script, Joker should be in the movie for 30-35 minutes. There are also plenty of scenes where he is in clown makeup before he goes full Joker.

>dude we just want to see the joker destroying tokyo

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: vsSIysdIp5bKK7si.webm (608x1080, 2M)

Impressions are that it's a 7/10. Shucks. I really want it to be great.

>expecting normies to have good taste

Based