Star Wars falls apart without Vader

nobody gives a shit about anything else in this franchise. It's all chasing that Vader money.

Attached: VADER.jpg (1200x675, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey68aMOV9gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you think you're some kinda genius for figuring that one out? People were saying that before you born, kid.

revan and malak when

It makes me fucking angry when people say this scene was "epic". I hate people who like Rogue One. It's just awful on every level.

Vador/Anakin is the face of the franchise. The best scene in Rogue One is when he show up at the end

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFF

Vader's scene was kino

calm down and have sex the vader scenes were kino

I hope you get cancer

>We need new villains for our trilogy? Who should they be?
>How about a generic rip-off of the Emperor that we never explain and kill off in the second movie?
>And how about we turn Han and Leia’s Son into a wide whiny sociopathic brat that throw temper tantrums and gets constantly beat up?
>And how about an officer like Tarkin except younger and a thousand times less menacing and less smart who screams like a little girl and gets belittled by everyone.
>and how about a shiny female stormtrooper that does nothing cool and dies?

How could no one love these villains?

Nu wars niggers should be executed

back at you fag

Attached: 5E0FB252-72F2-4A9C-81DA-B1D2A7C54132.jpg (500x483, 33K)

TR8R was kino

they were in a video game already user; it doesn't get better than that

>dubs
>no dubs
dublets BLOWN THE FUCK OUUUUUT

mouse shills need the rope.

Attached: 1531845909390.jpg (1080x1920, 202K)

I actually like the Vader in bacta tank/talking to Krennic scene more than the end scene

Kino

Star Wars (1977) and The Empire Strikes Back (1980) are the only good Star Wars films.

>liking r1

Attached: 1530001682628.jpg (1486x862, 943K)

vader ruined star wars, of course he seems important with 40 years of shit lore warped around him

Rogue One was a TRIUMPH compared to everything else Disney has done with Star Wars, but the Vader scene was awful, very cringey, and I felt embarrassed for all the retards who actually started cheering in the theater. The slow, mysterious menace of Vader in something like the duel in Empire is much "cooler" than a snippet of this lumbering robot man anime slicing his way through a bunch of hapless grunts.

Attached: Vaporwave Mall.jpg (3024x4032, 2.45M)

this is bait

The real killer of the new movie will be Leia’s death scene or the lack thereof.

We needed a scene of Darth Vader absolutely destroying some dudes, something we missed in both the OT and PT.
This doesn't change the fact that R1's ending was fanservice, but that doesn't make it inherently bad when it has something good to offer the EU

>Rogue One
didn't even match up with anh

please explain why that scene was bad

funny you were the onky cunt dumb enough to take it.

came as a personal realization wondering why I don't care about star wars
it was a one trick pony, I'm glad I didn't waste tons of money on merchandise

Kylo Ren as the only good thing about Nu Wars would unironically make for a great successor as the face of the franchise

kill yourself nu wars fag

I haven't seen any of them since i heard so much bad about it and I want to know why.

>I was only pretending to be retarded!
meanwhile you can't even type correctly. I think you might actually be retarded, user

CLAP CLAP CLAP

the cringey red filter and wire fighting

>We needed a scene of Darth Vader absolutely destroying some dudes, something we missed in both the OT and PT.

Are you serious?
Must be bait, right?
Why the fuck did we need to see that in the year 2016? Vader was menacing because of the acting and direction, he didn't beed to "destroy" dudes.

Do people care about depth any more in movies? It seems like people just want shallow epic scenes instead of meaningful story and character development.

all I want is to see Vader slicing and dicing and being a dick to everyone
TOO BIG TO FAIL
meme kino, film ki-NO.
objectively correct
>shoots Kathleen Kennedy
>Office quote
I wonder why he's so angry about being a woman
there is no star wars without vader you dumb cunt
lmfao

Attached: 1444841684436.jpg (469x525, 78K)

the fan film was better than rogue one youtube.com/watch?v=Ey68aMOV9gc

not like we got that either

lmao
the story is all over the fucking place

I fucking despise retarded fucks like you

>Rogue One was a TRIUMPH
Stopped reading there, shills shoo-shoo

Cut your fucking throat reylo nigger

kill yourself zoomer poof

Kys rlm shills, Rogue One is the greatest Star Wars film ever made

jesus christ is it summer already

okay, but why is this vader scene always picked out as being particularly awful?

The art direction in the Phantom Menace is so fucking good. It's not an emotionally engaging, fun film at all. But I'd rather a striking, imaginative but mishandled failure than the run-of-the-mill, lifeless shit we get now.

Attached: StarWars_DougChiang_09.jpg (1280x572, 170K)

Disneys greasy hands is all over the film. Vader was supposed to kill the lead cast instead of a bunch of randos. Krennic was intended to be a mad scientist type ala Joseph Mengele. The robot was a emotionless assassination bot, which we can see in the design they kept, but they made it into quip bot 9000. The crew all knew each other (except Jyn and Bodhi) before the movie to give that "band of brothers" war vibe they talked about. But Disney thought it was all too "gritty" and didn't appeal to the younger audience.

nu wars was a mistake

Kill yourself faggot, the phantom menace is a beautiful film.

?

You're agreeing with me?