THOR 4 Is Happening

Chris Hemsworth set to star, Taika Waititi will write and direct.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/taika-waititi-direct-thor-4-1224464

Attached: Thor.jpg (1000x600, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/scarlett-johansson-joins-taika-waititis-world-war-ii-film-jojo-rabbit-1098236
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope it's just the adventures of thor and starlord. They are the only guys I care about in the mcu.

>Men In Flop bombs
>OH SHIT BETTER BE IN ANOTHER THOR MOVIE
I honestly feel a little sorry for Chris, he's basically become pigeonholed into doing capeshit for a living; everything else he's been in has either flopped or been literal who movies.

i actually watched MiB. it was really forgettable.

Shut the fuck up
Hemsworth do movies for fun, he is always in some sort of B movies and other little projects

>tfw ragnarok is unironically better than endgame
>tfw infinity war delivered better than endgame

Attached: 1561400695249.jpg (300x250, 19K)

>best Avenger gets another movie
allsmiles.png

>rebuild thor into one of the most popular mcu characters with thor 3 and infinity war
>nerf him and turn him into a joke in endgame

Yeah, people are going to line up after what they did to him in that flick.

>Yeah, people are going to line up after what they did to him in that flick.
Yeah, they are, because people crave slop and Marvel dishes it out by the barrel-load.

>i actually watched MiB
You deserve cancer

Can't speak for anyone else, but after that trashing, I'm not watching this. I quite liked Ragnarok but you can't really go back on that fat Thor nonsense.

Way before MiB Hemsworth said he'd be fine with playing Thor for as long as they'll have him or he can stay in shape. I'm pretty sure he has the same mindset as Jackman; he enjoys the role, the audience enjoys him in the role, so why stop?

Because he can get typecast, and end up having a very hard time finding any roles NOT related to the MCU.

I dont understand this hatred of fat thor. Dude was born blessed, never fucking even so much as sharted in his life. Meets the girl of his dreams. Brings her home. And everything GOES TO SHIT. He recovers a little, then Thanos. He almost dies twice, gets within a cunt hair of stopping Thanos, and loses.

I dont know about you, but the whole thor misses his mom and herschlag scene hit me right the fuck in the feels. Fat broken thor is best thor.

>tfw you will die before the capeshit craze does

Attached: 1561358269127.png (370x320, 28K)

He already tried his hand at dramatic roles and the results weren't great. Nowadays he's content with dedicating his time to either Thor or zany comedies with Tessa Thompson.

He was a joke. A joke in real life can surely relate. So i cant fault you for liking it

This. I can't take that shit seriously when he's the butt of every joke in the movie.

Tessa Thompson isn't funny

Nobody said otherwise retard, learn to read

I really hope its actually just a 2 hour Twitch stream of him playing Fortnite

>HEERO MOOBIS YAY

Attached: 1551376870118.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

This

You have to remember, Odin died and then Thanos killed half the entire universe a week later, on top of Asgard being destroyed. Thor felt like a massive fuckup that failed everyone without his father, mother, or even Loki to back him up anymore, and he suffered immensely for it in those 5 years

Just so you guys know, with Taika doing Thor 4, the live action Akira movie officially on hold indefinitely. Studio's tired of all the start/stop bullshit.

*Saves the MCU*

Attached: thor.jpg (1280x714, 141K)

Know how some movies have great build up and then drop the ball with the ending? Infinity war is the great build up with endgame being the completely shit ending.

>OMG THOR 4
>THOR RAGNAROK WAS SO COOL I BET IT WILL BE JUST AS GOOD
>TAIKA WAITITI IS THE BEST DIRECTOR THE MCU HAS

Attached: 1563329795254.png (454x520, 13K)

spotted the sexist and racist incel.

was the fat shit for endgame all prosthetic

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
That's you, like right now.

Yes.

I just hope Valkyrie plays a tiny role because she's being a kween n sheeeit back on Earf while Thor and the Guardians face off some cosmic threat

based downunda chads

I dont feel sorry for millionaires

Dude is a literal Chad who seems to just be doing movies for fun. He does weird comedy cameos and has the MCU as an enormous cash cow. He's done other sci-fi and fantasy(Star Trek, Huntsman) plus some regular dramas. As an actor I give him a B or B-.

>it’s a fat thor training montage episode

Attached: 3B2230FC-EA60-48C1-9C6C-7883C5E2C153.jpg (700x393, 66K)

Both of these things are true

>feeling sorry for an objectively 10/10 handsome multi millionaire actor with a beautiful family

ok

Yeah, it was obvious. Hollywood can't seem to make good fat suits not look like shit or easy to spot even if Disney has money to throw at the MCU.

hope it's thor 4 / gotg 4

He was already turned into a joke since Ragnarok

>even MORE capeshit
Enough is enough, holy fuck.

There hasn't been a good Thor movie yet, and there won't be.

I wish the MCU would die already.

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/scarlett-johansson-joins-taika-waititis-world-war-ii-film-jojo-rabbit-1098236

scarlet johansson will play taikas mommy while he is a shota larping as hitler
i feel like this movie will do well

The dyke better not be in it

SOON
I hope they pick a good actor that Chris can believably be best bros with

Attached: qtmjtuh11ho01.jpg (1101x1101, 273K)

But where's Bill?

Attached: Man-thing and Best Ray Bill.jpg (1024x575, 46K)

Thor 3 was still the best Thor movie. What we really need is a Hulk 2.

you know it'd be kino
don't deny it

But what would Thor's training music be?

Hopefully they actually in the new Guardians of the Galaxy they introduce Beta Ray Bill since Thor is riding with them. It would be cool to see Beta Ray Bill in Thor as well.

Paramount Pictures still has the rights to Hulk movies so Disney aint giving them the shekels for one

oh boo hoo poor guy is only earning 10 mil per film

Beta Ray Bill is so based

We live in a timeline where Beta Ray Bill has a good chance of becoming a household name beloved by millions of normies everywhere.
Let that sink in for a minute.

Fucking crazy how shit goes, just like who would’ve thought that Paul Rudd would be a superhero?

because the MCU writers no longer care how tacky their movies are, I'd say Eye of the Tigers is probably choice if there is a training montage

I didn't even know who he was before I saw Ant-Man.

>This pile of shit doesn't smell as bad as the other two

>he didn't watch Friends or I love You Man
absolute pleb tier

Endgame Thor was great though

Beta Ray Bill will absolutely be loved and will be a very popular secondary character.

Is Thor gonna be in Guardians 3?

>akira
>that hitler movie
>thor 4
>we're wolves

Can the kiwi not catch a break?

Attached: 1539381922924.jpg (568x443, 37K)

You mean Asgardians of the Galaxy?

don't see any lies here

Attached: 1427784657355.jpg (1920x1040, 400K)

I completely agree with you. Sadly, Based Hemmy has trapped himself into doing capeshit until the day he dies.

More Mommy action?

Attached: Gaea_Journey_Into_Mystery.jpg (190x478, 27K)

Yeah he’s hitching a ride and hopefully they introduce Beta Ray Bill or at least finally Bring in Adam Warlock like they teased.

Rush was a fine movie.

Fat Thor is probably the only decent piece of character writing in end game. Everyone else is exactly the same between movies.

This. Nobody likes him as Thor and he obviously can't stand being in these movies but they're the only way he can put food on the table. I feel so bad for him.

Why would Taika want to do Akira? Why would you want him to direct such a serious heavy manga story?

That's like hiring Woody Allen to direct a Bond movie.

That's because Tony and Steve had like 5 movies each on developing their character. Thor got 3 and only 1 of them are good.

Taking chances is worth doing. I heavily support the idea of Tarantino doing Star Trek.

what are the odds of a workout montage set to your the best around

20 bucks says it starts with him and starlord, but starlord gets lazy halfway through and then its shots of thor working out and starlord eating sandwiches.

This scene was hawt, though.

Attached: MiniKreeStrapon.gif (728x408, 1.72M)

James Gunn pls get back to work

I just want a scene of her screwing some (even better if white) girl and being dom as fuck.

She should be an aggressive lesbian, not some hinted at implied one for diversity points, a real pussy-pounder.

I hate how they instantly fixed his eye in Endgame. Was it really done for merchandise?

He really has nothing else

yeah until they ditch the white guy i don't give a fuck about thor. at least make it a woman ffs

Is the MCU even relevant anymore after Endgame?

or role models

Ragnarok was pretty shit, don't really care

where my nigga Bill at?

Attached: beta-ray-bill.png (400x380, 341K)

Rush was great but I don’t think is was a commercial success.

forgot about that one

endgame didnt know how to execute the ending properly, that is, the ending being similar to infinity war. it would seem that they didnt manage to really step it up.

Only near the end

Handing the kingdom over to someone who ran away like a bitch was suspect though

what will it be a Thor training montage?

wow, so Hollywood's most famous New Zealander director is also a jew? What are the chances?

Attached: 0987918734103416.jpg (300x450, 22K)

Didn't know he was Jewish, makes sense now.

Attached: jew.jpg (710x400, 31K)

>TAIKA WAITITI IS THE BEST DIRECTOR THE MCU HAS
I can't think of anyone better tbqh