Go to Brooklyn and give a show to the first three females you find

>Go to Brooklyn and give a show to the first three females you find

Attached: New World Peace.png (1525x807, 950K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Wf7hoK3_LY
youtube.com/watch?v=lhor0xm9F8g
youtube.com/watch?v=UzsMcjhM0fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Filed under: on hiatus after six episodes.

No worse than giving Sam Hyde a show.

Women are funny. Deal with it incels.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wf7hoK3_LY

aqua teen died for this

>everything is white
>they are dressed in white
>they make fun of white people

my moms name is debra and this is all so tiresome

The only scene in this entire video (and that other shitty one) that even comes close to being funny is 2:14
Somehow I doubt the actual show will include humor like that though
Bring back world peace

adult swim is still a thing?

>Aqua Teen Hunger Force
>The Eric Andre Show
>Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace
>The Venture Bros
>Off The Air
>Rick and Morty

Adult Swim was a cutting edge comedy powerhouse broadcasting new episodes of these shows two years ago. Now none of them are on the air. What the fuck happened? They went from debatable golden age to shit in record time.

Attached: 1534696873308.jpg (769x1078, 131K)

>all male driven shows

wow just wow

How can they constantly make low effort high budget shit that is 100% destined to crash and burn from the conception of even the conception of its plot? Do they really make that much money or are they losing money to push their agenda

That's mostly just dumping on feminists

*white feminists

Those are like the loudest feminist voices, it's mostly just middle class white women trying to speak for all women

if you still watch [AS] you are the problem

>but but but but
It's anti-white, and it's not even subtle. Stop the whataboutism

Those white feminists they are mocking literally hate white people as well as men

look pretty jewish to me

And here’s 10 reasons why it’s not okay

(((females)))

Regardless of my feelings on the others, Venture Bros is fucking perfect. The only reason it's not on the air is because it takes them a ridiculously long time to release a season.

Attached: 1560095461343.jpg (400x533, 57K)

Literally every one of these "stronk wymons funny" shows has failed miserably. They all get cancelled within a week.

Jokes on you, I chuckled. I plan to watch this show now.

It’s still not funny

I smirked twice. If this is their best then that sucks, but I'd keep it on for background noise.

I read that as Busty

It's ok, kinda suits AS programming.
Don't know what's your problem with it.

Kinda chuckled. These girls love dick and my name is dick.

and still, it has a better chance of being watchable compared to Tim n Eric and all that antihumor shit from the early 2000s.
>n no its good!
fuck off zoomer.

Adult Swim is still around?

Wow. Give it a rest. It doesn't even have the same edge like it used to.

Like what? Broad City is the only other one I can think of and it ran for five seasons.

was interested until I realized I misread it as "Three Busty Debras"

Attached: 1536012427710.png (1024x768, 1.22M)

>“I wish Ruth Bader Ginsberg was a real person”
Is someone trying to reveal something?

Also, the delivery was fucking atrocious.
Some of the lines could have been funny, but the delivery ruined it.

yeah idk about that, if it's not "woke" its gonna get removed like MDE

>Three Busy Debras
>Click on their youtube profile/About page
>Country of Origin: Afghanistan

Hmm......

That adult swim promoter working this thread is persistent, I'll give him that.
Too bad they have him trying to market a show that's going to be DOA. I guess adult swim doesn't anything better for him to work with.

>Amy Poehlr

It could be pretty good.

Attached: 1549956987133.jpg (639x479, 27K)

You so desperately want this to be bad.
This. People are delusional.

Hmm, a couple of weeks ago, this same lady had a thread about her getting some big role... I wonder who's promoting here and why?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 7.58.11 PM.png (472x599, 490K)

When did I say it would be bad? There are plenty of good shows on AS that didn't get renewed because of ratings.
I wonder if you're starting to believe the talking points the network is feeding you about this show, that every critic is a wife beating redneck.

One pathetic user claims that she's his waifu.

I would love to politely clap for them at their free art gallery live performance in Brooklyn.

Sorry, I take it back. Based on some of the things other anons had said and you said it was DOA I made an assumption. Any do you think it will be DOA? Only sort of related is broad city which did pretty good and I personally enjoyed.

And instead of "any" I meant "why"

mde was cancelled because it sucked

none of these are good

White feminists. For not being feminist enough.

>women try to make joke
>me look away in cringe..

Attached: dubsman angry.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>rick and morty

>sperging out over a show announced over two months ago

Three Busy Debras have been in the NY comedy scene for years and have played Carnegie fucking Hall. I'm surprised they aren't on an even bigger platform than Adult Swim frankly.

i sense jewery

which debra has the hairiest pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=lhor0xm9F8g

I like this sketch that two of them did on incels and male feminists. Thoughts?

>Three Busy Debras have been in the NY comedy scene for years and have played Carnegie fucking Hall. I'm surprised they aren't on an even bigger platform than Adult Swim frankly.

Attached: 1519014658378.png (732x772, 34K)

I thought women only being able to joke about vaginas was a stereotype. For being such low hanging fruit that was the weakest material I can imagine for taking the piss out of incels and male feminists.

>men bad perverts
Peak comedy

Adult Swim has been wildly up and down through its whole history. This isn’t its first serious dearth.

Yeah they seem more suited for IFC or FX

It peaked in the mid-to-late-00s.

>Aqua Teen
>Squidbillies
>12 Oz Mouse
>Space Ghost
>Perfect Hair Forever
>Robot Chicken
>Venture Bros
>Boondocks
>Futurama
>Metalocalypse
>Sealab 2021
>Actually showed anime on a regular basis, and didn't just shuffle it off to one night out of the week when nobody is watching like they're ashamed of it, and are only doing that much to throw a bone to the spergs who would bug them about it on twitter and at conventions

Tim and Eric is what killed [as], because they're the ones who opened the door for the steady stream of cheap, low-effort live action shit that has plagued the channel ever since Awesome Show became a hit. I would argue that Seth MacFarlane also dealt a heavy blow as well, because they realized it was cheaper and easier to just license out his syndicated shit rather than create original programming, so that's what dominated the channel for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzsMcjhM0fg

So...are they gonna de-bra?

Attached: fuck this1.png (279x320, 174K)

this is fucking awful, holy shit
I can't believe you retards tricked me into watching the whole thing

It's not really that women aren't funny, it's that leftists aren't funny anymore.

Joan Rivers was a fucking legend.