/ternobyl/ - /RBMK/ and /ttg/

>The Minds Behind The Terror
>Featuring Dan Simmons, David Kajganich and Soo Hugh, with Adam Nagaitis as a guest in episodes 2-4
podbay.fm/show/1370641215

>The Chernobyl Podcast
>Featuring Peter Sagal and Craig Mazin
podbay.fm/show/1459712981

>Sitnikov's wife discussing him dying in the hospital
meduza.io/en/feature/2019/06/04/the-pain-doesn-t-fade

Attached: 1560186391478.jpg (920x1296, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XgydXJM
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=4468603
youtube.com/watch?v=ctr9ZfeyvXg
youtube.com/watch?v=-rmBDHS3CCo
youtu.be/Mb40oOnMuas
youtu.be/NgRt8dxIPEI
youtube.com/watch?v=PUsZ0blU3qE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gjdn2JYZhD8
bad-dragon.com/products/echo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3uYipLshD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who would you save /ternobyl/.
Pic related for me.

Attached: 14221885-95B8-45C6-9E8A-E441587BA479.jpg (1936x1452, 319K)

Why didn't they just fish?

Attached: ice-fishing-8793.jpg (800x1200, 263K)

I would give my pancreas, bone marrow and lungs to Legasov.

Attached: valery-legasov.jpg (780x439, 24K)

I agree but for this Hickey has to marry a woman. I know there's a gay mod but I'm scared as fuck to play with it online.

Attached: 1563295144811.png (688x972, 1.1M)

Maybe he should just take the fire for himself and btfo the firekeeper

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1563229170857.jpg (3372x4183, 3.07M)

He did nothing wrong

Attached: 1563225638664.jpg (746x745, 74K)

I'm sorry, Collins, but I love Akimov more.

Attached: 1559710182994.jpg (1452x668, 128K)

Mr. Hickey hid all the fishing equipment.

I love them both. Really do. I like the actors too.

But there IS something special about Akimfu.

Attached: 61B567F1-0965-482F-A5E5-D98F31BC3255.jpg (1056x700, 69K)

Bump

Attached: 1562970663857.jpg (749x581, 64K)

Just finished watching Chernobyl. I am so sad. Why is the Russian political culture so harsh and deadly? I know it's bad to some degree in all countries, but they're a special kind of cunts.

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

His picture is so funny. What was his problem?

Attached: CB2.gif (300x300, 1.89M)

He's having a temper tantrum about Hickey pulling another prank on him.

Here's Collins, Toptunov, and Des Voeux doing Shakespeare shit.

Attached: Dx6IgJ0WsAAFxaR.jpg (900x600, 73K)

PICK IT UP, WAGIE!

Attached: poop.png (1121x697, 337K)

Communism

Chernobyl should have done the same style of photo, but from within their body bags.

Attached: funeral.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Him

Attached: sick_perez.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

What Shakespeare is this?

It's not one of his plays. It's called Anonymous. Haven't seen it, but Collins plays Christopher Marlowe, so I'm guessing it's got something to do with the authorship of Shakespeare's plays?? Any Anons seen it?

She deserved to be happy. She deserved a better life. Why didn't you do anything to help her, bros?

Attached: 1561660378991.jpg (896x896, 409K)

MISS HICKEY YOU ARE TO REMOVE MR. GIBSON'S ABORTED SON FROM HIS BED AT ONCE!

He never did get the recognition he desrved in /RBMK/

Nagaitis's best look comin through

Attached: iba-j3MH.png (512x512, 351K)

RELEASE THIS ICE MAGIC AT ONCE MR HICKEY

I love Fitzjames very, very much. I want to do disgusting sodomite things with Fitzjames like put my hand in his hand or maybe even kiss his forehead

Attached: 5833084609_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

It's always cold and they don't have access to warm water.

>2019 and those cunts still switch off my hot water every summer

Attached: 1563060722831.jpg (423x600, 56K)

It was directed by the same dude as Independance Day and is about how Shakespeare didn't really write his plays, but they were written by some lord who fucked his mom, Queen Elizabeth the virgin. Weird shit.

Attached: 445627.jpg (640x480, 67K)

based taste

What would Hickey even do if he took the fire for himself? Would he actually make anything useful or just become a demon/mass of rogue humanity?

Attached: 1562983938137.jpg (268x330, 24K)

Well I want my two favorite characters to spit roast me, so...

Very kind of you to sacrifice yourself so they can survive another day in the Arctic with food in their bellies.

Collins was q t in the diver suit

Attached: dive.jpg (700x393, 30K)

>implying he had any humanity to begin with
He's the next aldritch

>Hickey will never eat your lower half and use your upper half as a flesh puppet while your dick and balls are in his stomach being digested
jdimsa

why didn't we save him?

Attached: roof 2.webm (1280x638, 2.72M)

Attached: 1461581402619.jpg (640x480, 31K)

I know it's a fictional work, but the miniseries' creators decision to show radiation as a virus was kinda dumb and unnecessary.

I can't sleep lads, with every day my sleep schedule just becomes more fucked

Attached: 1562714579809.jpg (665x977, 89K)

based sleep deprived hickey poster. im the same, maybe we should try the all nighter to reset?

Might not be that bad of an idea actually.

Attached: 1562988162943.gif (540x502, 2.94M)

I haven't been able to sleep properly since september, just ARS my shit up

Attached: 1559435480189.png (706x349, 491K)

3 was the best episode

Attached: yes,my_love.jpg (1089x738, 541K)

>ywn shake hands with General Tarakanov
Why even live

Attached: chernobyl-hbo-russia-soviet-union-nikolai-tarakanov-ralph-ineson-liquidators-1655449.png (811x779, 1.04M)

How many Emmy nods does Chernobyl have?

How did he still have nails?

What movie is this?

19. It'll get fucked over for the Primetime awards by woke Cuckflix trash but I think it'll sweep the Creative Awards.

>Mr. Collins ... I am an RBMK reactor. Do you know what that means?

Attached: Smoke.jpg (1024x683, 486K)

Chernobyl set photos

imgur.com/a/XgydXJM

Doesn't having Collins be the smoke make him the reactor? Who's talking to him?

Dr. Stanley. But don't think about it too much user. I just want Collins to creep.

It would make more sense if Collins was looking into the reactor or something like those trainees or Sitnikov.

Attached: 1562432779604.jpg (1218x1282, 214K)

Post the Hickey version pls

Sneed's Feed & Seed

Attached: sneedsfeedandseed.png (640x480, 222K)

Formerly Khodemchuck

MR. HICKEY IS IONIZING THE AIR

Attached: 1562125932570.jpg (980x482, 91K)

literally who?

Good to see another Perezbro

Attached: All Smiles.png (604x624, 497K)

literally who?

Stolyarchuk was the only man in that control room who knew what he was doing and you all know it.

Which one was he? I literally couldn't tell who anyone was besides Dyatlov, Akimov, and Toptunov.

The dude who gives Yuvchenko his cigarette and tries to convince Akimov and Toptunov not to go to the reactor basement.

Were they gay?

Attached: 1523459523829.webm (1000x562, 2.53M)

rewatch the show you retards.

What happened to him in real life?

based

Attached: beep.png (1280x640, 626K)

Who says they were gay?

Stolyarchuk? He was so based that he's still alive today.

pump water into my ass

The novel and just canon in general.

Attached: 13456898887785.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

He survived and he ended up becoming the deputy director of Ukraine's radiological safety authority, funnily enough.

What music plays during Bridgens death and when Sofia stands in the snow? I can't find the name.

Attached: 1523194035114.jpg (500x713, 229K)

Soviet ideology does not value human life, death toll (no matter how big) is just a number.

They lost 22 million on WW2, about 50 million died and god knows how many were not born under Stalin, 15k died in useless Afghanistan war and 140k came home handicapped (in may cases without arms and legs - I suggest reading "Zinky Boys" to learn about it) and with all kinds of diseases.

Chernobyl to them was just another accident, but this time it affected the whole world and they couldn't lie about it like they did throughout the whole existence of USSR.

Attached: Zinky boys.jpg (649x1024, 165K)

is The Terror the most depressing show ever made? literally everyone either dies horribly or gets a bad ending.

Attached: 1562504585049.jpg (377x325, 23K)

>series where everyone suffers, dies, or gets no good endings

I don't know why I enjoy this kind of stuff so much, but I do.

Crozier kind of got a happy ending. Though I'd just an hero if I were him desu.

How does Crozier's end go in the book?

same, I've watched the show three times and it makes me sad after every viewing but I keep coming back.
did he? he watched all of his friends die, the mission was a horrible failure, he can never return to England. he exiles himself but I suppose it's bittersweet, you can interpret him as finally finding peace.

He gets to fuck Lady Silence though, so that's something.

What the fuck, he's still alive? Why doesn't radiation poisoning make any goddamn sense?

In the book he does, the show has a lot more sad ending.
Stolyarchuk didn't get exposed to a shit ton of radiation. He was in the control room for most of the night while the guys who died either went into the reactor room or walked through radioactive water for hours.

>“Chernobyl” is as misleading for what it leaves out. It gives the impression that all Chernobyl first responders who suffered Acute Radiation Syndrome (ARS) died. In reality, 80 percent of those with ARS survived.

this was written by a retarded person.

Shouldn't you be stalking Anita Sarkeesian, Thunderfoot?

which display of brotherly love was more kino?

Attached: 1562367071283.jpg (1920x2160, 654K)

On my way to page 10

Attached: 1563261728709.gif (350x197, 1.25M)

>the way the men pull back in shock when peglar leans into the hug
>then they avert their eyes and let the two gays have what will be one of their last moments together
Broke my heart desu. How can one show be so wholesome?

Attached: sad stannis.gif (500x281, 951K)

As if those gays didn't deserve it

bump

they were pure user

Wish I didn’t run this through the FaceApp.

Attached: B3EBA1F0-6AA7-4014-9251-12497C37F3C0.jpg (1920x1080, 800K)

The Terror, for sure.

>Soviet ideology does not value human life, death toll (no matter how big) is just a number.
So when they organised the evacuation of Pripyat in record times for such a huge operation - they were not caring for their people? Or when they set up an exclusion zone for kilometres around (much bigger zone than real Lesov suggested, btw. He only wanted to evacuate immediate area but Soviet medics overruled him out of their concerns for people's health) were they not caring for their people? Or were they not caring about them when those firemen\policemen\soldiers that got affected by the radiation in the first night were rushed to the best hospital in the country (that looks nothing like that shitty building from the show) by helicopters (and because of that - most of them survived, despite receiving dosage that would be considered lethal back then)
Or maybe you are just spewing propaganda that you were indoctrinated with since the day you first turned your TV on an watched a Hollywood action movie?
>They lost 22 million on WW2
Just "lost" them, right? They went into some forest near their village and never returned, right? Its not like there was this genocidal regime in Europe that concluded there is only one race in this world worthy of existence and everyone else should be exterminated, slowly or rapidly depending on the situation.
And that Soviet Union took the full military might of this regime on themselves and they fought for two horrible years, before their military allies, their coalition members finally decided to deliver on their promises and joined the fight, when the enemy pretty much had no army left.
By the way, they were supposed to join back in 1942, but I guess they just decided to "value human lives" of their soldiers and sacrifice Soviet citizens instead.
A sound decision, problem is - if Soviet Union decided to make a similar decision, there would be no Europe today.
So show some fucking gratitude.

It is the same as asking why are all Americans inhumane degenerates that live in shit, after watching something like Idiocracy\Sin City.
Because you watched a drama show that doesn't represent reality.
The question you should be asking is why authors decided to base it around the real incident.

>So when they organised the evacuation of Pripyat in record times for such a huge operation
You mean, after they decided they didn't need the exclusion zone to be anything substantial? Or after the BIG labour day parade where they ordered party leaders to go even though they knew it was dangerous?
>A sound decision, problem is - if Soviet Union decided to make a similar decision, there would be no Europe today.
So we should be thankful they cleaned their own shit up? You sound like a butthurt commie

Attached: 1559714754820.png (497x576, 270K)

He cried like a big pussy instead of helping at all. And he certainly looked like a tool when getting barked at by Dyatlov. At least Akimov tried to stand up to him for a sec.

Attached: crying.jpg (1280x720, 368K)

Ew, user

>Take me into the radioactive feed water with you, senpai

Attached: to-die.jpg (1166x708, 70K)

>You mean, after they decided they didn't need the exclusion zone to be anything substantial
According to Legasov and all the nuclear scientists it should have been much, much SMALLER, you dumb victim of propaganda.
The area designated was unnecessarily HUGE because medics overruled their decision.
>Or after the BIG labour day parade where they ordered party leaders to go even though they knew it was dangerous?
The fuck are you talking about, on the first of May (labour day) people were already evacuated from Pripyat. The closes place that had a parade was Kiev and it is more than a 100 kilometres away, they were never in any kind of danger, even if there was a proper nuclear explosion at the Chernobyl it would have zero impact on fucking Kiev.
>So we should be thankful they cleaned their own shit up? You sound like a butthurt commie
You should be thankful that you exist and have the right to write shit on the internet, despite it being as ridiculously dumb as stating that Nazi Germany was "Soviet Union's own shit"

>this post
800 rubles have been deposited into your account

>no arguments
As expected.
All you can do is parrot propaganda from the TV screen and when confronted with your ignorance devolve into dank maymays.
Stay based, retard.

Calm down Ryzhkov

>having a real argument
>on Yea Forums
Go dilate in your discord, tranny.

I still remember this website before the shitty memes took over every board, god it was beautiful.

good post, unironically

How to spot a newfag, the post

dilate

Attached: 1559721057659 copy.png (1280x574, 824K)

>Behead those who insult Boris

Attached: 1559721057659.jpg (1280x574, 288K)

God I love that people used my blanks

Attached: 1559721057659.png (1280x574, 573K)

Attached: 1563367823232.jpg (1280x574, 289K)

Why is boris so fucking based

Attached: 1562518884773.jpg (3000x1981, 723K)

Good post

They're cute as hell together

Attached: husbandos.jpg (620x413, 46K)

Yes, they are

Attached: CSL.jpg (1920x1080, 794K)

You don't know the half of it.
Chernobyl wasn't even his biggest project.
His biggest project was building Soviet gas\oil industry complex in the wilderness of Siberia, and despite all the geographical problems he had tremendous success there, the complex of his is one of the largest and most successful industries of this type in the world, that to this day remains a huge contributor to Russia's budget.

By 1986 he was known as a godlike manager and a problem-solver, that is why he was put in charge of Chernobyl incident and he did a very good job there, considering how IRL he had to manage and organise not one Legasov, but several dozens of very smart and somewhat eccentric academics of highest ranks, as well as all the other groups there, firemen, policemen, medics, various branches of the army - all of them.
He also knew how nuclear reactor works, him being a highly-educated engineer.

I agree the Soviet government did try its best treating the victims and the whole affected area, but let's not act like the whole situation wasn't caused by their sheer incompetence and paranoia or that the Soviet Union didn't have an absolutely awful human rights record. They also did try to deny anything serious happened, but obviously other countries were able to smell their shit.

He's the one who actually saw the reactor blow. And he went around trying to save his friends and find the good decimeter.

Attached: I_saw_it.jpg (1026x752, 77K)

>but let's not act like the whole situation wasn't caused by their sheer incompetence and paranoia
Read the pic.
>that the Soviet Union didn't have an absolutely awful human rights record
Want to know why it didn't? Because the record you are referencing does not exist. There is no international superorganisation of absolutely unbiased and impartial, computer-like, omniscient creatures that would give you a truthful report on the actual number of human-right violations in any country.
>They also did try to deny anything serious happened, but obviously other countries were able to smell their shit.
The report they gave to the international community (despite the implications made by the show) was not disproven in any way, even to this day.

And you are considering all of this to be "obvious" but this consideration is not based on facts. It is based on the conditioning that you received.
Obviously Soviet Union tried to cover up things. What things? Who cares, its Soviet Union - that what they do, they lie, they are commies, they are evil - they cover up things.
Nothing else matters.

Attached: chernobyl.jpg (1810x519, 978K)

>Swedish diplomats were in touch with Moscow inquiring about whether there could have been a nuclear accident there. But the answer they got was "no". Sweden warned that they were going to file an official alert with the International Atomic Energy Authority, and it was only then that the Soviet Union admitted that there'd been an accident at Chernobyl.
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=4468603

That's enough for today, Ivan.

This guy is obviously a sovietboo, leave him be

Imagine defending the fucking USSR

Attached: 1559746261114.jpg (493x352, 60K)

the soviet union was more good than bad

youtube.com/watch?v=ctr9ZfeyvXg

As someone who lived there during this crisis
'nah'

Attached: table slapping good.webm (632x612, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-rmBDHS3CCo

>the soviet union was more good than bad
How many did stalin kill again?

>The radioactive cloud from Chernobyl rode the wind over Sweden like an invisible dragon. The dragon didn't breathe fire. Instead it spit out rain. As raindrops landed, so did radiation, especially in parts of north and central Sweden, for example, the areas around Uppsala and Gävle, along with Västerbotten and others.
And this is what I have to deal with, for fucks sake.

Why the fuck do I even bother educating people that are happily living in their ignorance, if all I am getting in response is a GoT fanfic from a Swedish journo. I guess its just my intolerance to stupidity, oh well.

To disprove this bullshit it is enough to say that by 28th of April (the day Swedes supposedly "uncovered the truth") the whole USSR was buzzing like crazy, with people from Pripyat freely sharing news of what has happened with the whole country for past 2 days. Because IRL no one cut the phone lines and no one forbade them from evacuating freely.
Everyone knew that there was an explosion\fire on Chernobyl's power plant. Every international representative in Soviet Union knew that.
The details were classified (because it is a standard practice for EVERYONE even today) but the fact that there is an incident - never, it would be pointless to do so.

European Ministry of Truth's new number is billion of gazillions, personally, with a flamethrower.

based

fifty gorillion, and no one died in western capitalist countries during that time period either

What about the russoshit ministry of truth, Ivan?

Let me reassure you that every time when they try to show KGB or soviet political life in "Chernobyl" they sort of fail. It wasn't like that. Especially ridiculous was the FatCommie in Minsk. Same with that bureaucrats going to people with armed soldiers - it was never like that. Same with Shcherbina threatening to throw Legasov from the helicopter. Same with Legasov living like a poorfag. Well, if he would be just an egineer, his flat would look correctly, he is a scientist, a professor. I suppose he could exist in better conditions.
On the other hand - it mostly correctly depicted soviets trying to hide the shit.
On the other

We are proud of putting nips in camps, so what

>he didn't read the script and find out the great twist with the shoe guy
He was supposed to represent shit, it's a DRAMA not a documentary. Ivan, go cry into your borscht

Oh, they agree with European one.
Stalin was used as a strawman for past 50 years here.

Did anyone else really like his voice?

Which one of you made this?

youtu.be/Mb40oOnMuas

>core chan
MY SIDES

Attached: 1561315893059.gif (316x306, 180K)

It's the other way around desu and this is precisely the Soviet Union no longer exists.

>countries cease to exist because they do bad things
Its comforting that in this world there exists an innocent, Apu-like creature that can maintain this worldview.
I don't even want to interfere with it, go in peace.

Based

why the fuck do all these russians have british accents

You prefer fake Russian accents from the same actors?

kino

imagine going through this show without realizing edward is best boy. Imagine the mental gymnastics involved in NOT coming to that conclusion.

Attached: little.webm (830x1080, 1.41M)

Crozier>everyone else

Attached: 2084d7eac7e13f260357ff6215ca29b8f1396da3.jpg (400x566, 54K)

None of the republics wanted to stay in the union when Gorbachev gave them the freedom to chose. None of the satellites in Eastern Europe wanted communist regime when Gorbachev told them they are free to choose.

When given the freedom to choose, majority of the people chose to ditch communism and Soviet Union.

If you made a referandum in all of the former SSR's right fucking now and ask them if they want the Soviet Union back, overwhelming majority would say no.

The USSR no longer exists cause the majority of the people didn't want it.
Case closed.

AHEM...

Attached: qswbFRHe1ut5m5a.jpg (500x392, 42K)

So you are saying that this disaster, and by extension, the fuckery of the KGB and their secretiveness has no bearing on the current state of russia
holy shit dude

crozier got his friend's leg torn off because he was a drunk that couldn't properly defend his men. Little has 0 flaws. In fact, LESS than 0 flaws.

As I have said, I don't want to interfere.
It would take several hours for me to give you all the information required to understand the reasons behind the fall of Soviet Union.
Hell, Gorbachev alone deserves at least a couple of hours of shitting on all of his policies that eventually led to it.

no one on the boat was perfect
crozier was just best boy

terror has been sitting on my hard drive for some time now, should i start watching it?

>commies
>in MY /ternobyl/
Please go back to discussing the taste of Hickey's asshole.

Attached: b7dab6_5b196e0bf5524b7895af02e6fb6eeae3_mv2_d_4500_3000_s_4_2.jpg (666x444, 25K)

>Thomas Jopson/Lt Edward Little
Why are there so many fanfics of this pairing? How odd.

Attached: 2412525.jpg (248x508, 47K)

>not using the superior aesthetic
PLEB

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 8.24.23 AM.png (282x781, 87K)

Пoзop

Attached: 1560013512968.jpg (500x529, 48K)

Those go without saying you autist

>Legasov/Shcherbina: 156
>Akimov/Toptunov: only 7
shit I need to start writing

Attached: 1559763528972.jpg (1254x804, 83K)

i think hickey’s asshole should be forcibly and equitably redistributed

There should be more actors on TV with British regional accents desu

Look at this fucking chad

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 8.45.36 AM.png (252x243, 57K)

>Original female characters

Who are they, then?

Did the crew of the erebus and terror really die on the ship? Is there any proof? Its more likely they did the same thing the Roanoke settlers did, just live with the natives.

Nobody is entitled to Hickey's asshole!

Attached: 1524763012278.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

My self insert

The KGB did literally nothing. This was Gorbachev's USSR, not Stalins.

Gaybo

I went hunting for degeneracy and found a fanfic where a girl writes about Legasov saving her from gopniks. There's something almost pure and sweet about it.

Was Hickey Satan?

Attached: 1563237793548.jpg (900x506, 500K)

Fujos have shit tastes nothing new

Yes the superior ship is tuptunov/Akimov obviously

MR HICKEY YOU ARE RUINING MY FISHING TRIP

Attached: the-terror-episode-10-crozier.jpg (779x519, 61K)

You stood idly by why she died /ternobyl/ ;__:

Attached: 74F8CF7C-B25B-4088-AE27-98BC03C96E22.jpg (835x835, 341K)

I'd plow this hairy cavewoman hard enough to end the Irish potato famine.

For me, it’s Collins. Edward was up there though.

Attached: 4B65F0CA-36A9-4F36-9D0B-FCB518E4B662.jpg (2255x1055, 192K)

They DID have better ice cream back in the Soviet days. I will say that for them.

And tushonka.

>edward
What a weird way to spell 'Thomas'

And bandages

I would die for Lady Collins t b h

Attached: Lady_Collins.jpg (896x896, 396K)

THERE'S NOTHING THAT WAY MR. HICKEY

>the book goes on about how eskimos love casual sex and will fuck anything that moves
Why didn't Hickey just become one of them?

Attached: 1562705819572.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

That sounds kind of racist desu. Dan Simmons sounds pretty bigoted.

Fucking kek. user searching for soviet homolust, are you still here?
youtu.be/NgRt8dxIPEI

Is casual sex a negative for you, bigot?

Attached: 1563034944650.gif (530x298, 2.72M)

The first 2 comments on this are based and redpilled

>We didn't even get to see Akimov smile once in the whole series.

It hurts, Akimfriends :__;

Attached: Akimchin.jpg (920x738, 84K)

Definitely NOT this faggatron

Attached: what.jpg (938x674, 84K)

Scratch that only the second comment is. I didn't read the first one to the end.

I hope there's a deleted scene on the Blu-Ray, featuring Akimov with his wife and kids happy before the accident.

>user supports toxic masculinity

Attached: 1563215499866.png (682x507, 658K)

Why yes, I do in fact support the thing that built the civilized world.

Attached: 5833084609_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

lead poisoning was messing up his rationality

Actually no. Betas built all the civilization, toxic masculinity only waged wars and destroyed half of Europe.

>he thinks civilization as we know it would exist without the wars we've fought

Attached: 1563295272058.jpg (454x812, 88K)

Me too. I was hoping for one in the flashback in ep 5.

>these yt comments
I never got how a country that seems so homophobic like Russia has such a strong fujo presence. Also the video is very cute, even if I don't understand a word they're saying

Why would Toptunov be singing at a time like this??

Attached: control-room-chernobyl-hbo-true-story-cast.jpg (1600x900, 201K)

>no Chernobyl opera
There's a Nixon in China opera, why not this?

And a Titanic musical...

But would it be in Russian, that's the big question.

correct

Who?

If you image search "The Terror Hickey" this comes up in the first few rows

Attached: 1524521260110.jpg (900x1200, 623K)

Let’s be real, Tentacolino is better

Based, I hope Adam finds out about the cult for him here.

>Adam will never be a Bond girl
feels bad guys

Attached: 1563138031464.jpg (1000x563, 58K)

Wouldn't it make him uncomfortable considering he's hetero and has a gf?

Attached: 1563059867544.jpg (960x500, 75K)

i would only be okay with a female james bond if she were to dominate and peg adam onscreen

Prepare your boipussy, Adam.

Attached: lashana-lynch-attends-the-captain-marvel-european-gala-held-news-photo-1132598091-1563223693.jpg (480x720, 45K)

Yes, but he'd also feel loved.

Attached: af12683f-eed1-4b37-9bd5-78968f33deeb.gif (268x268, 1.34M)

not this one though, a hot woman

that woman? no
an attractive woman? yes

>ywn become a Hollywood director just to tell Adam in 20 years' time that you blasted rope to him in 2018

Exactly.

>This is Akimov in 4...

Attached: anonkov.jpg (482x444, 38K)

I'VE HEARD YOU'VE BEEN A BAD BOY, MR. HICKEY. IS THAT TRUE?

Attached: Lashana-Lynch-main.jpg (840x560, 67K)

Bridgens saying good bye to Fitzjames choked me up unexpectedly.

Attached: Bridgens.jpg (540x338, 40K)

Anyone has the >3.6 Roentgen image with Vasily's dying face?

Attached: From Pripyat with love.png (984x656, 1.31M)

Attached: CrozierB.gif (300x300, 2.8M)

OhH MYYYYY

Attached: george-takei-the-terror-season-2-amc-cast-announcement.jpg (1200x707, 129K)

Sure i get it. But it wasn't really supposed to makes sense. It was just a way to insert Collins into Chernobyl.

Attached: 1562980088537.jpg (555x575, 109K)

I hope they put some qt Asians doing homo stuff, at least.

They'll focus more on the supernatural elements.

>my youtube waifu has a pretty interesting video on the Franklin Expedition
youtube.com/watch?v=PUsZ0blU3qE

Attached: 1562669920834.jpg (1280x831, 166K)

>There will be poems

Attached: 1526702845207.jpg (853x552, 73K)

someone post the 9/11 meme pic

Attached: 1562283779432.png (1591x853, 2.11M)

Give us the highlights, I have an audiobook on in the background and I'm not switching tabs to pause it.

Nothing you wouldn't already know really, she's just cute and her way of presenting is really nice

Very well. That will be all.

Why are gays and pedos attracted to these shows?

>pedos
nigga what appeal for pedos is there? Ignatenko's dead baby?

>that snow
I spooped

Attached: hwait.webm (1920x1080, 1.86M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gjdn2JYZhD8
Chernobyl has made me obsessed over the Soviet Union and it's history.

Attached: 1562279213112.jpg (1079x1113, 920K)

what has this obsession done to you?

Perez & Goodsir, and Icemaster if I got a third choice

Attached: 11411.png (1250x960, 783K)

Just read history books, watch youtube videos and study and learn about the Soviet Union every day.

good for you brah. I, for one, feed off of personal details user's provide me with.

>The two most kino shows in one thread
Heaven

Attached: [cumming intensifies].gif (425x425, 448K)

>Khod based unit in only speaking scene

Attached: Khod.png (1920x960, 1.22M)

they're ok.

You new?

Please don't let these threads die before I get a chance to post my Hickey picture

Attached: 1561905222306.gif (367x288, 2.72M)

for GOD'S sake Mister Hickey get down from there, you are making a MESS

I serve the Soviet Union

Attached: 1563397064687.png (400x400, 164K)

It’s a really good looking movie but it annoyed a lot of people because it’s nonlinear and depicted Shakespeare as an annoying fraud. If you already like stuff like Marie Antoinette or historical anime it’s fine.

Hey guys x3
Draw-person here! Willing to take some of your awesome requests ^b^
Please don't be to mean ( ^ 3*)

Attached: 20190717_181547.jpg (2477x3641, 2.58M)

Quick! Tell me what color are Crozier's eyes because I'm blind as shit

Attached: THE-TERROR_Jared-Harris-francis-crozier_1200x707.jpg (1200x712, 161K)

Can someone can give me a reason to watch the true minds of terror ?

Attached: hickey posters.png (793x641, 245K)

Draw Des voeux and Sam crispe talking to Tozer about the guns in episode 8

He needs bad-dragon.com/products/echo in the background

I hear you. Though, Shakespeare not being the actual author of his plays is an old old theory.

Now this is shitposting

Lurk before posting

based

Attached: AF9C8DFC-0FB3-46FA-830D-D9C512A0EBCC.jpg (1116x1920, 352K)

imagine liking Anonymous lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3uYipLshD4

Do you genuinely think he is serious

who was best Lt.?
show your work

Pls draw the binder chop scene, but from the binders perspective

He looks like a sheep in that hat

That's disgusting. I suggest you drive these thoughts out with watercolours, rock climbing and singing with friends.

>tfw when don't get to see Akimov shirtless in the locker room.

Almost dropped the show after that, t b h

Attached: auxiliary.jpg (982x712, 68K)

>2.58 MB
Yes.

Fun fact. In real life Des Voeux was promoted to Lt. instead of Jopson, which makes sense since he was already a mate and lower officer. I don't know why they changed him into a murderous asshole while being so concerned about not portraying the real Hickey in a bad light.

It's just a sculpture of Tuunbaq's penis. Someone put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into that sculpture. What, exactly, makes it inferior to your watercolours, Irving?

I said it was fine not great, let a nigga enjoy some costume porn once in a while

Attached: E2439CBA-5B07-4E5B-B216-481D7DE98F73.jpg (399x600, 64K)

Pls draw Kremlin secretary applying too much blue eye shadow

They gave his book characterization to Little for the show

what if he never took off his shirt

Pls draw Legasov first adopting his cat :3

Pls draw based Yuvchenko feeding his fish for the last time :__;

He had a dog not a cat IRL.
The dog was devastated by his death, she refused to eat, didn't let anyone near her and died shortly after.

an eat graphite meme would be nice.

Well in the show it’s a cat, so...

Draw Perez and formerly Khod

I became a Legasov scholar of the highest order.

The show is full of misinformation.
IRL Legasov lived in a luxurious villa with his family, not in a dirty bachelor pad.

draw the balding blond guy from Terror who kept talking about America with a cowboy hat on

Well that would be the ultimate torture

alright user for your sake I'll assume he took it off

You’re so good to me, user

pls Sam show us your dad bod

Are we brothers, user?

Attached: fitzjames.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Pls draw a storage closet filled to the brim with iodine pills and iodinefu looking excited Japanese style

Attached: 94ABF18F-1E81-451F-8CF7-1F4B6CADD19A.jpg (600x900, 155K)

Pls draw the ghost of Collins rising from the body of dead tune Bach

If only you knew how much I love you, Fitzjames

Attached: 1_400.gif (268x268, 417K)

Pls draw core-chan frying the degenerates and fujos to cinders.

I love a detached retina

Pls draw this user dying alone.

Post the most classic Chernobyl memes you have.

It's weirdly sexy. Then again 99% of my fetishes revolve around people suffering or dying.

Attached: 1560400784032.jpg (1279x479, 134K)

I'd fuck the shit out of him. I don't know what's with him, but he makes me feel lewd things

Attached: 1488409783396.png (650x661, 1.02M)

A crossover of all the terror characters in Chernobyl.

Hickey is illiterate which is why he couldnt sign up to be an eskimo or join the crew

Attached: chernobyl.png (1061x654, 433K)

Right there with you. He's gorge.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11K)

Would Hickey be up for learning how to read?

Pls draw the graphite as Rodney Dangerfield complaining about not getting respect.

I'm gonna drop a real lewd Hickey picture in the next thread.

Attached: 1562869678508.jpg (368x426, 39K)

Why the fuck there is a general for above average shows

MISTER HICKEY STOP THIS NONSENSE AT OAAAAUUUGGGHHH

Attached: hickey.jpg (800x800, 54K)

god I want Hickey to do that to me

aaagghh

Attached: stanley.jpg (935x658, 241K)

fank you fren

Attached: 8f4.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: F076965C-FD89-4A0B-97EE-E6AB8E2F1821.jpg (780x520, 77K)

not enough dick