Cast these four brave, intelligent, beautiful women in the upcoming, inevitable, historical drama/thriller

Cast these four brave, intelligent, beautiful women in the upcoming, inevitable, historical drama/thriller.

Attached: 640x360.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States, will be re-elected in 2020.

Can you fucking retards please fuck off with this constant /pol/ baiting? Christ.

so we can have more capeshit threads? fuck off pocahontas

I wonder if he'll shit himself when he's dragged bodily from the oval office after refusing to leave when the first female president shows up for her inauguration.

i live in latin america and that woman really looks crazy. and i know crazy latinas.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not even Clintard could win. Women will NEVER rule!

>Women will NEVER rule!
Ahem

Attached: gettyimages-1161172399.jpg (1842x1036, 89K)

>I wonder if he'll shit himself when he's dragged bodily from the oval office
Now there's a funny thought

> I wonder if xee'll shit xeeself before or after xe's dragged bodily from the social security appeals office after refusing to leave when the first female psychiatrist denies xhe neetbucks
claim: constantly triggered by macro and microagressions, including internet non-safe spaces and gender assigned loos
diagnosis: big pussy, on the fat side
needs to wagey awhile
status: depressed, trying to an hero by pop tart consumption

I want to be suffocated by AOC's tits

Do you care about the negative effects of illegal immigration on black people? Yes or no.

What negative effects are you referring to, pray tell?

how bout low skilled, low educated people competing for a decreasing pool of soon to be automated jobs?
how bout importing 3rd world dirt farmers and making them 1st world polluters?
ya'll aren't thinking much beyond muh racist drumpff must be foiled

>identity politics fag
>yall

leftists don't think, and the ones in charge want people to be dependent on the government for handouts

>regurgitates right wing talking points
>claims others don't think
POTTERY

you should be mad at capitalism and the wealthy elite who benefit from having low wage immigrants work for a fraction of what they would pay you or me. why not focus your rage on the people who horde wealth?

name a system, just one, that has generated more wealth than capitalism
>crickets
don't like how the wealth is divvied up? well I reckon we could civilly debate that
you do realize importing more folx adversely affects your cut of the split?
commies should be closed border fans due to the very nature of the system
ya'll do not think one step beyond muh drumpff impeach now
my but you you're a dumb one

Seething and rent free, lmao
I bet you shit yourself in rage about him twice a day, leftoid fag

Whether we blame the richers for importing beaners, or blame the beaners for being beaners, we still have to stop importing beaners, you stupid fucking idiot.