Why did Padme die??

Why did Padme die??

I have watch Revenge of the Sith 12 times now, and I still do not understand why she died.

"A broken heart". Reallly? THat's it?

Attached: promo5_padme.jpg (1222x1996, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takotsubo_cardiomyopathy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anakin used the force to cause massive internal bleeding.

She got force choked and lost her will to live because her baby daddy slayed like 15 toddlers

Force choke caused brain hemorrhage

>incels don't know this is a real thing

Attached: 1562955055753.png (2098x2100, 832K)

>"A broken heart". Reallly? THat's it?
Yeah. It's science fantasy, not science fiction.

It's real but it's shitty writing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takotsubo_cardiomyopathy

It was clearly aids

>Why did Padme die??
Because she was nowhere in the OT you stupid moron, she had to die.

Lost the ability to live

She was riding Obi Wan's dick the entire time and wasn't allowed an abortion by his crazy religion. Thus she dies in childbirth.

The most credible fan theory is that Palpatine or the dark side itself siphoned Padme's life force to keep Vader alive on the operating table.

She was force drained by Luke and Leia. Not even memeing. This makes the most sense. Other people like to say Sheeve force drained her, but nah. It was the twins that took her life so they could be the most powerful force users in the Galaxy.

This also explains why all powerful force users are orphaned or don't know who their mothers are. And don't give me that shit about Anakins mom, she was a liar, she wasn't his real mom any more than she was a virgin.

>Vader got his shit fucked up by Kenobi
>Sheev pulls a Darth Plagueis and transfers her life force into him to keep him alive
>Vader aligned himself with him specifically to keep her alive

Attached: 1555439712927[2].png (684x506, 634K)

sheev stole her life force to keep vader alive

It’s a bad movie

Why does she have a vibrator on her belt?

have sex

Vader killed her with the dark side, an ironic inversion of his intent to save her with it.

Sheev was stealing her life force and giving it to Anakin (at least in my head canon). You can hear a heartbeat in the background as Vader's birth is intercut with Padme giving birth to the twins/dying. The heart beat keeps growing fainter and fainter as Vader's suit/cybernetic components are added on and it stops when his helmet seals up. IMO I think it makes the most sense and is a kino explanation.

>be galactic republic
>still deal with infant mortality
based empire overthrowing rogue failed state

Attached: 43534534534534.jpg (474x803, 43K)

obi wan raped and killed her

well she lost the will to live

Lucas was too pussy to go through with Padme committing suicide, because it's a children's movie. Despite there being child killing, decapitation, and a scene when a man has his flesh burned off as he screams in agony.

>Padme committing suicide
that would've been better and have more emotional impact

>Takotsubo cardiomyopathy, also known as stress cardiomyopathy, is a type of non-ischemic cardiomyopathy in which there is a sudden temporary weakening of the muscular portion of the heart.[3] This weakening may be triggered by emotional stress, such as the death of a loved one, a break-up, rejection from a partner or constant anxiety. This leads to one of the common names, broken heart syndrome.

Reasonable answer.

I mean they did take her to a mining colony in the middle of bumfuck nowhere instead of a state-of-the-art facility like the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center

The robots stated there was no medical explanation for it, and I'm sure they would have head of this

this seems like actual lucas logic even though I prefer the life force theory

The prequels were a tick-box exercise to keep Lucas' businesses going. Still better the nu-anal-rape-wars though

He seemed like he was actually passionate about it but just kind of fucked up. I didn't really care for them but still felt his magic.

Lucas shitty writing.

See that shit sounds legit

LMAO Wikipedia is so full of shit
you fucking dumb dumb

>The real Leia's actual mother literally dies of despair after a family tragedy.
>DUHHHHH WHY DID PADME DIE?????

Jesus Christ did you faggots even watch the movie? Palpatine tells Anakin he has knowledge of a power to keep people from dying. Padme's scientifically unexplainable death is him using the Dark Side to sap her life energy as a sacrifice to keep Anakin from dying.

Attached: YDM.png (680x499, 1.4M)

Shitty writing killed her.

desu that whole "lost the will to live" shit wouldn't have been a problem if a FUCKING ROBOT hadn't delivered the line

If Obi-Wan or Yoda had said that instead, we'd be praising it as an emotional high point of the prequels.

>"We do not know, but we are losing her."
>"Lost the will to live, Amidala has."

There, I just saved the entire movie.

Attached: le poetic robot.png (755x816, 732K)

You should have gone with your first draft, brevity is the soul of wit.

I agree but Palpatine doesn't have a reputation for being honest either. When I watched it while I was younger I thought the entire Plagueis story was bullshit to deceive Anakin.

She's so fuckin' sexy, bros, jesus christ.

Attached: 1514735698292.jpg (1256x1600, 651K)

>Palpatine doesn't have a reputation for being honest either.
He never lies to Anakin. Rewatch the entire prequel trilogy.

Just watch the superior fanedits where she survives.

Attached: 1553309639576.gif (245x184, 867K)

wait, really? I thought he was space satan and never said a single truthful thing

Attached: 1f914[1].png (512x512, 24K)

>leia says she remembers her mom and how she was beautiful
>padme died right after birth
Damn prequels can't get anything right.

>I love Democracy

wasn't she referring to her adoptive mother though?

muh force memories

Yea I always thought that whole Darth Plagueus story was a big lie. Just seemed too convenient for what Anakin needed to hear to be persuaded for the dark side. Plus, nothing ever comes of it, Anakin never learned how to bring back his mom or Padme.

that's pretty dank

Im sure if he tried, together they could have figured it out.

this

Attached: Padmenobi.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>ywn blow raspberries on her tummy

Attached: the universe will suffer entropy death.png (512x323, 19K)

he effortlessly slaughtered multiple jedi masters at the same time and then conveniently starts acting like a weak old man around windu when anakin shows up

still a bad movie

Attached: 1562631663792.jpg (853x552, 73K)

also the moment anakin commits his act of betrayal palpatine immediately barbecues windu with lightning

Would have been 100 times better if Anakin was draining her life force to keep himself alive unknowingly. Could easily be shown visually with the the robot saying some shit like "Idk what's wrong bruh, her life is just fleeting away" and you could show a side shot of Anakin sreaming and jump cut to Padme in the exact same shot finishing the scream

Ironic, he could save himself but not others

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER DOING ON SET HE WASN'T EVEN IN THAT SCENE
HE BETTER NOT HAVE FUCKED MY HERSHLAGFU

she died because anakin had been mindraping her for years and when he stopped, her body couldnt handle it

she died because she was best girl

Attached: :3.jpg (200x200, 6K)

BWC strikes again

>Ironic, he could save himself but not others
very nice

Attached: 2343134543.png (2560x1440, 2.22M)

>Leia's mother dies of a broken heart
>Carrie Fisher's mother dies of a broken heart 2 days after her daughter dies
Lucas was working on levels of poetry it will take humanity years to catch up on.

Fuck that would have been great

Attached: image.jpg (635x476, 68K)

bad writing from a cuck and all the fan theroies suck monkey balls.

>Sheev stole her life force
There is literally no indication in the movies, ever, that the Force can be used for such. If Sheev could do that, why not use it to knock off Yoda or Windu during the war?

He has a fat cock. It is known.

Attached: 1420759699048.jpg (694x391, 80K)