CHRIS NO!

Attached: 1563307471980.jpg (678x841, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/entertainment/why-people-have-an-issue-with-chris-pratts-tshirt-142825294.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What banal and unthreatening thing did it say that we have to pretend will lead to genocide.

Who is she quoting?

It was an american flag shirt that said dont tread on me

How did we reach this point that pride in your own country, not even any race or anything is considered bigotted. This place is so fucked

What's the big deal?

Attached: pratt shirt.png (632x792, 776K)

Attached: chris.jpg (613x717, 63K)

Me

how about some context you stupid faggot god i hate retards like you

It was a Tobey Maguire Spiderman shirt

Leftists are mindless bootlickers of the state.

Based and Redpilled fuck all mentally ill trannies

i dont get it

Chris Pratt is an open but stealth conservative.

He hasn't done anything political but is very clearly a Christian, nationalist.

Literally never let Jews have any form of power over you, they subvert and destroy

are we beyond the point yet where libtards deserve to die painfully?

I guess Metallica are racists too

Attached: metallica tread.jpg (455x588, 15K)

>getting fat again

Andy here we come

Also his new girl is much hotter than that he who left him

Chris Pratt has always been an evangelical christian/ conservative though

>It came to prominence during the Revolutionary War of the US by colonists who wanted independence from Great Britain.

this is now a bad thing

but there's no such thing as globalists trying to create a one world government or anything goyim

Is this the Tshirt?

>How did we reach this point that pride in your own country, not even any race or anything is considered bigotted. This place is so fucked
America is 40% non-white. Throw in the fags, MENA people, and Jews and we are probably at the 56% mark.

Liberals are fucking insane and have become walking talking caricatures the right constantly portrays them as.

that’s it i’m done with Yea Forums it’s just straight jap shit from a time that I’m not even sure actually existed

Oh no, not an online debate! God why do normies have to ruin every platform?

The existence of America is intrinsically problematic.

He's just bulking bro

Yes, and not the first time he wore it either.

Attached: Chris+Pratt+Anna+Faris+Chris+Pratt+Lunch+Date+vLWYzdY_YsFl.jpg (436x594, 60K)

>>getting fat again
Yes, he is. It's so damned hard to keep weight off. It's a lifelong battle.

>It has therefore become a symbol of more conservative and far right individuals and, according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission of the US, it also is “sometimes interpreted to convey racially-tinged messages in some contexts.”

wowzers

White supremacy will make anime real

Attached: no step.jpg (600x399, 19K)

>nationalist

meant american patriot

This has to be a joke
R-right?

No joke a lot of metal heads I met irl were racists

bafed

yeah but now that the alt right is conservative it's bad to be conservative

the gadsden flag is now a white supremacist symbol

James is pretty red-pilled actually

>Gadsden flag is white supremacy now
Stop going on twitter, it's a cesspool of numbskulls

CHRIS NO!!! THINK OF THE RADICAL LEFT'S FEELINGS!!!

I'm more offended by the Seahawks hat.

This was the shirt in question. Seems pretty sketchy to me.

Attached: AAD9373A-BAB3-4E33-B7E3-26C5112DE947.jpg (300x328, 96K)

>'white supremacist'
>It's just a Gadsden flag
Okay I'm sort of angry over this stupidity

Attached: Stirner'd.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Pro-tip: All this, all these articles about ''X stirs up online debate by doing Y''. It's all clickbait. Stop falling for it, just ignore it and it will go away.

Attached: 457168.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>it also is “sometimes interpreted to convey racially-tinged messages in some contexts.”

Attached: EF561AEC-FE36-4A3B-A7FA-3EC99042BD0C.jpg (968x681, 24K)

>The writing and snake combo on its own is depicted on the Gadsden flag; a symbol created by Christopher Gadsden, a Charleston-born brigadier general in the Continental Army.

>It came to prominence during the Revolutionary War of the US by colonists who wanted independence from Great Britain.

>Although it is one of the symbols and flags used by the U.S. Men’s Soccer Team, over the years the flag has been adopted by Far Right political groups like the Tea Party, as well as gun-toting supporters of the Second Amendment.

>It has therefore become a symbol of more conservative and far right individuals and, according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission of the US, it also is “sometimes interpreted to convey racially-tinged messages in some contexts.”

Literal snowflakes complaining about nothing

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-07-16 a la(s) 15.19.21.png (484x467, 235K)

Yes of course.

Anything pre-Civil rights era is a white supremacist symbol. Screen cap this because it will come true. Liberal icons like FDR(Japanese internment) are on the chopping block after they deconstruct the founders. They will never stop looking for racists in our past to explain our present calamities.

He is based. Fuck leftists they all deserve to be executed.

So at what point do people just get tired of this shit and start just executing "journalists" for this shit?

jesus christ Raimi

That's not white supremacist

Nobodies clicking on the articles except OP.

Wait that's it? For a second I thought he was gonna be /ourguy/.

Attached: 565464.jpg (384x313, 71K)

what did Chris Pratt mean by this?

Attached: 10661106_1705493449738328_1485522521_n.jpg (1080x1080, 263K)

>reee conservatism should be illegal!!!
kill all leftards. just fucking lynch every last one of them lmao

> It's all clickbait. Stop falling for it, just ignore it and it will go away.

No one actually falls for it. It’s all smoke and mirrors, shills shilling shills. Modern internet is an astroturfed SHITHOLE. You could literally kill every racist or “problematic” person in the world and you’d still see this shit because it’s all fake.

As one would

Attached: rs_768x1024-150201210624-634-chris-pratt-evans-superbowl.ls.2115.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

i’ve literally worn the seahawks hat and gadsden flag shirt before but It was a yellow shirt and blue and green hat

And thats a good thing

Based

Goodness OP, at least link the article:

yahoo.com/entertainment/why-people-have-an-issue-with-chris-pratts-tshirt-142825294.html

I HIGHLY recommend that everyone here reads the article to understand why his shirt is problematic.

literally
>racists drink water
>therefor water is racist

Is it times yet boys?

Attached: Hitler Awkward Wave.webm (640x360, 2.26M)

archive that shit stupid

Isn’t that a lolbertarian symbol?

And that's why Trump will get another four years.

he sfat again. KEK

Its the unofficial motto and symbol of the us mens soccer team. (Thats right all you fat sport neets, soccer is based) which is way more inappropriate since it is a kind of a political thing, yet not a peep about it.

Kys leftypol

Oh no, think of the children!

that he is based

Attached: 1529731990251.jpg (580x581, 83K)

Nigger stop shilling and someone archive that shit. Don't give them the fucking clicks.

>Shirt says don't tread
>Attempt to tread on him

>Still waiting for "foreigners" and minorities to assimilate and adopt American values
They come here and hate the place and want to destroy it. Our ancestors were right to keep them out.

Attached: Waiting-Skeleton.jpg (298x403, 32K)

No! Does this look like a racist to you?

Attached: james_hetfield_hunting_the_rare_hetfield_deer.jpg (400x349, 31K)

i’m not angry at stupidity any more I just laff

Attached: B941DCC9-8C8A-47BE-ADFE-EDC425C2C67A.png (1878x862, 932K)

No, it's literally
>What can we write about for clicks?
>Celebrity does literally anything
>Celebrity STIRS UP DEBATE AND CONTROVERSY ONLINE
Just ignore it

Literally normalizing nazidom. I'm shaking rn. That is not MOOD.

Wow it's almost like it's dog wisling to racists. This is another pewdiepie situation. Fuck nazies.

Seethe about it all you want poltards but one day wearing a shirt like this will be illegal and you fags will continue to be bald and jack off to anime instead of lining the people who are destroying your country up against a wall.

See

Chris "Starlord1488" Pratt

You dont know what american values are. Pro tip: its not being fat and loud

Holy Christ how does any sane thinking person read dogshit thinkpieces like these and their only takeaway isn’t “goddamn fucking damnit do I hate woke leftist cocksuckers”

Based Chris

Here's the article itself:

My dad used to have this as his windshield shade, it was kinda cringe desu

Attached: FC9E3F36-EF14-4440-B7D6-B3713A312F79.jpg (750x746, 716K)

BASED

>steiner
>lefty
ego transcends political ideas

>You dont know what american values are.
Yes I do.

>And then, for no reason at all, the German people suddenly and inexplicably voted for Hitler

Have sex glowie

I'm not gonna lie, I'd give Jenny Klein the dick

Attached: 1331187219499.jpg (208x242, 10K)

I like how the expectation here is to keep up to date with the lunacy of the internet.

Armed men sweeping through the halls of power, removing the infection wherever they find it

Cringe? All I see is kino user

Sadly, this isn't China.

even if it wasn't cringe, i'd be constantly anxious that someone would throw a brick at it

also you're a cuck

hopefully they won’t have anymore steam at that point their complaints won’t mean anything

>It's so damned hard to keep weight off.
No. Just fast 16:8

lugenpresse at it again

Libertarians are now white supremacists. Ron Paul will have a chuckle.

>For me, it's "An Appeal to Heaven".

Attached: anappeal.png (497x508, 383K)

Christ how pathetic and weak leftards are. But they’re going to have a revolution? LoL.

We live in Cali, I was afraid someone’s gonna vandalize his car because of that

I love it when leftards reveal their power level to the public like this

When will you learn they hate white men? And only want our women for breeding?

Silly tv.

Attached: tumblr_n4v0ekKCs01qgzod4o1_1280.gif (590x333, 124K)

The left is that status quo, they don’t want to change anything and never will

pretty cool actually to bad they lose

going to put it on some darkies lawn and light it on fire.

melodeath sucks

Attached: 1563095250638.png (1280x720, 970K)

can we nuke america already

Based Best Chris.

Attached: 1506631420480.png (350x442, 199K)

>Pro tip: its not being fat and loud
don't lie

Thats it?
God I fucking hate the left

>White supremacist t-shirt
>devoted christian
>married with a Schwarzenegger
What's next, a Chaplin (formerly Hitler) moustache?

I cant even spark any kind of outrage or surprise anymore. Enter Clown World. Honk honk.

I AM THE DEER

FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXCEPT WHEN I DONT AGREE WITH IT

Just nuke twitter and any social media, let's go back to the 90s

Your yuropistani country is irrelevant

>tea party movement, a bunch of conventional neocon boomers who wanted lower taxes
>"Far Right"
>"gun-toting supporters of the Second Amendment," depicting support for the literal law of the land as if it's dangerous or outre
>all of this in an article treating a revolutionary war flag like it's a swastika
Never forget that this is what the world looks like from inside the funhouse mirror mind of the leftoid. Anything to the right of Lenin is "far right" and dangerous. Never give an ounce of power or a single inch to these maniacs, nothing will ever be enough for them.

Lol, after you jump off a cycle most of that muscle falls off and T declines.

the leftists have lost they mind so much now that even being a church going man in this day and age is seeen as far right and white supremacist

>can you believe what that RACIST Chris Pratt did?
>like I cant even believe he would do something so horrific and vile
>what did he do?
>he worse a tshirt

>being an american is now racist

>it's a tweet with 9 likes that somehow has a news article written about it thread
mmmm taste the shit

For fucksake! We really need another holocaust if this is where their outrage lies.

no step on snek

Attached: 1530058188840.png (786x440, 178K)

Lol this guy wasn't a larp? I mean it makes sense when I look at it

literally our guy

I have this flying outside my house with my multiracial family inside.

>This photo

He's not gonna apologize. GOOD

>Although it is one of the symbols and flags used by the U.S. Men’s Soccer Team, over the years the flag has been adopted by Far Right political groups like the Tea Party, as well as gun-toting supporters of the Second Amendment.

Wow, he supports Soccer and America, how much of a racist piece of transphobic trumptard shit can you be? I'm boycotting all marvel movies now.

Do they not realize that being so blatantly anti-american and anti-white will only redpill en masse? Legit zero subtly, It's as if they're begging for hitler to respawn

God nice mauser james

You know's even worse? Chris Pratt is one of the most inoffensive people there is. The dude is a hardcore christian that spends his free time petting lambs, fishing with his son and posting bible quotes on instagram and never has been involved in any sort of scandal or has said anything bad about anyone.

His fucking ex-wife loves him and his new wife for god's sake.

And now, the media will try to destroy that wholesome life of his.

Fucking hell.

Attached: chris-evans-pratt.jpg (1024x699, 154K)

thanks

is anything not racist anymore? white people should just start calling all white people racist in casual conversation, like hey, what's up racist? not much my racist

take ownership of the word like black people did with the n word

what? Metallica had it on their black album
HELL EVEN SCOTT STORCH IS WEARING IT

Attached: okrtr.jpg (1081x1053, 86K)

Nothing sets the jews off faster than a devout christian male

Being a white christian conservative is worst then being a murderer these days. His career is over.

Oh no! THE HORROR

Remember when leftists hoped a school would get shot up because a white kid smiled near a minority. And this was national news

that comic is exactly the point of atlas shrugged lol

The Nazis...they are everywhere... under my bed.... in my closet... producing my hip hop albums... everywhere...

PICKED UP

When 2/5s of our country are minorities and self hating whites, you can expect disaster

These people actually do not think half of your population speaking a different language is a problem, god help us

laborers sound more like factory men, policemen and nurses/doctors to me, than the modern CEO/managerial position

American flag = racists
Left has been doing this for awhile

Attached: ws.jpg (484x708, 57K)

I want Islam to conquer us already

based

what the fuck are they teaching people where they don't know what this? there should be 10k comments telling her how much of a fucking retarded piece of ignorant fat shit she is

>Legit zero subtly, It's as if they're begging for hitler to respawn

Read ted, he talked about the masochism of the left. They LITERALLY do want to be completely eradicated. It makes sense. If you consider disparity, the world itself, oppressive, the only solution is escape. The left is a death cult, they will win in the end by achieving their subconscious desire.

Thats already being done in massive numbers

Thank god

i hate glombpf so much but goddamn sometimes i hate lefties more

Don't worry. It will eventually.

Isn’t the snake thing just people that want independence from the government? Sorry I’m a leaf.

Being a Christian white male with normal sexual orientation is a capital offense today.

That was a joke right

i am fucking sick of twitter and their use of the word y'all. it is so goddamn irritating

Reminds me of HBO John Adams. No American but I feel kinship with those enlightened optimistic republican values from the 18th century.

it is

y'all *clap* need *clap* to *clap* get *clap* woke *clap*

>Hannah Flint
>Yahoo Movies UK
Bongs still seething 240 years later.

Attached: E4248445-ED73-45FE-A8F1-0948AD4157D3.gif (640x492, 1.9M)

I hope this isn't real

if someone pushed to get this in production they should be seriously pimp slapped

do npcs write these headlines

Attached: 1556561662489.png (254x379, 57K)

Not wanting to be a slave to the (((elite))) is bigoted

ITT: the retards of Yea Forums get offended again

If you're a republican and wear it then it means you want to murder all black people. If you're liberal then it just means independence.

yes

Attached: A04DF946-EA82-4692-8AC9-AD063DD02758.jpg (266x188, 14K)

>hardcore christian
perpetuating a hate cult
>petting lambs
supporting cruelty to animals
>fish with his son
perpetuating a culture of toxic masculinity and gender stereotypes
>posting bible quotes on instagram
posting hate speech

This is how liberals see this.

>deleseandrah

He should have known better getting in bed with jews.

>manbabby incels fall for clickbait
>can't figure out why media keeps making these articles
>don't actually care and just use it as an excuse to cry about libruls in an "on-topic" thread
Does that about sum things up?

Attached: 1420053874461.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Well i can't tell any more, these days.

I HIGHLY recommend you kill yourself

but how do you know?

You see how they're treating other Democrats.

Women like built fat guys. As in its ok to be fat if you are fat with good muscle

"Dog Whistle" is the new catchall term for anything the Left deems "wrongthink"

Conservative-"I don't want my tax money going to this bloated government program, it's a corrupt beauracracy that has been hemorrhaging funds for years."

Liberal-"This is just a racist dog whistle because Sen. Conservatard and his ilk know this program is used by POC who need it to survive in our fundamentally racist society."

Kill yourselves

Ideas worth spreading

Attached: 314B722A-CD51-466E-A3B0-B2BB24802263.jpg (650x885, 105K)

Holy shit replace the water with a delicous zero carb monster and we have a meme bois

OH NO. HE'S ALT-RIGHT NOW! THINK OF THE MEMES! OH NO, NOT THE MEMES!

youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU&

Attached: OH NO NOT THE MEMES.png (1033x539, 739K)

>slave owner slogan
lmao no wonder he's getting shat on
get fucked right wingers: you are evil scum and any trace of your cancerous culture will be cancelled, banned and removed from history

That's why the left created the "racism" meme. As long as society pretends "racist" means something this will only escalate.

Attached: 1561069960072.gif (375x375, 1.9M)

There are negative Christian symbolism regarding snakes. Which I don't think is fair. Some tried to change it to the porcupine but it doesn't work as well. Porcupines just let the predator attack its quills meanwhile snakes don't attack unprovoked but when they do they get really vicious. That's the idea.

WHY DONT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BBC

These retards are so insufferable.

>expect to see 'it's okay to be white' shirt
>it's a don step on muh snek shirt

Attached: 1557605484092.jpg (470x350, 40K)

Attached: bestchris.jpg (618x594, 107K)

It’s like the USSR’s “mental illness”

Oy vey you’re mentally ill oy vey that’s a dogwhistle I decide who you are and what you mean and I decide you die.

How come he looks fat? Is it just a weird picture angle or something?

Oh ok, dogwhistle doesn't mean anything I guess because a liberal said it. Continue to not-dogwhistle and not-lie through the teeth you vitriolic scum

>insert incel reply

Attached: 1537448714598.jpg (288x288, 20K)

based

>he is unironically libertarian

what are you talking about you stupid faggot

you should be euthanized

Yeah, it's our fault. The anonymous posters on Yea Forums are all to blame, and certainly not all of the named twitter posters and news outlet comments all creating an overblown commotion at anything related to race or creed. That's sarcasm by the way, thought I would inform you since you've made it clear that you're a 50 iq mutt

>wear a no steppy snek shirt
>get steppy on

Attached: d28.jpg (640x427, 36K)

Their articles are counter-productive because making hateclick articles like that is the reason Trump got elected. All that does is galvanize those that aren't radical against the left because of how obviously crazy they are and I'm not even white.

>the no stepy sneky shirt
based

What about a bison?
>Peaceful and wants to be left alone
>Fucks your shit up if you bother it
>American animal
>Almost extinct

I swear anybody under the age of 21 without proper parenting is fucked in the head, just absolutely fucked.

Attached: 1530161141217.gif (500x375, 249K)

imagine getting emotional over clickbait like this dude

He shall be the successor to the based Mel

Attached: 1552353455616.gif (480x320, 1.96M)

muh cape shit may have non-pc opinions

They need your clicks to survive.
>FAMOUS ACTOR IS a NAHTZEE...ok i lied LMAO XDDD
but you clicked anyway.

Trump is a Jewish puppet, sound incredibly effective to me user if it’s creating support for him

What retards?

His wife looks pregnant.

Underrated post

Attached: 21812DAA-7D7F-4307-9387-CB2E5DB90BEA.jpg (466x700, 175K)

he’s off cycle

Attached: no_step.jpg (473x315, 21K)

How are they counterproductive? They make money, that's the whole point

>Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Literal fucking bolshevik fifth column. Good job burgers.

When this flag was made they didnt expand yet to bison land.

>wtf I hated Trump until I read this clickbait article!

>this actually triggers chapocels

>open but stealth
retard

What if the whole sjw movement is a ruse by the brits to soften the us and then invade the country again

Clicked what? There's not even a link in the OP you idiot
I couldn't.

Kek

Oh

>when you're too stupid for ayn rand, who had one of the dumbest and most obvious political philosophies of all time
stop getting your 'education' from memes

>racist shirt
Lol it's a don't tread on me shirt, shut the fuck up you bitchboy cuck faggots.
The word "racism" is made more meaningless everyday.

His new wife is Katherine Schwarzeneggar

/ourguy/

Low energy and low IQ post

Chris Pratt/Mel Gibson/Vince Vaughn all-star ensemble cast film when?

>liking america and freedom
noooooooooo problematic fave alert!!!

Attached: 1554627373074.png (785x1000, 254K)

I was talking about the general public you fucking retard.

That's less an indictment of Yea Forums for making these threads as it is of the news media for making these articles. Obviously when an article has been written people will see it as cause for discussion, but these so-called journalists are taking the fact that some group online got upset about something (which given the universiality of the internet would happen in response to literally anything) as "news" worth reporting on. The field of journalism is dead, and the online article author is the worm feasting on its corpse.

Directed by Sam Raimi

Attached: mfw.jpg (200x250, 5K)

So? Even if it said FUCK NIGGERS! why should we care what Hannah Flint thinks

As a general rule every presidential candidate is garbage and its just a matter of deciding which platform and side is less cancerous at the moment. Democrats acting like complete nutcases is enough to push people to vote not them and it just so happened to be Trump or not at all.

If they hate the USA they know where to go.

Attached: day of the rake.webm (800x450, 2.83M)

It's already written and absorbed by the same large 45% of humanity. There is no stopping it.

Umm because she is a professional journalist who is employed by Yahoo UK?! Have sex sweetie.

Y'all need to grow up.

With any luck I'll never have to see another Guardians of the Galaxy movie again

>Also his new girl is much hotter than that he who left him
Is she?

Attached: ccelebritiesfotoprattprattpratt_47584835_171083590516540_4318312133527599717_n.jpg (1800x1800, 355K)

t. projecting

>Vince Vaughn

Attached: 5D domino.jpg (334x22, 4K)

Fuck off

I thought Kirk had a hissy fit when Trump won?

>not being a lefttard is now politically incorrect
why don't we start calling them racist?

Using the word "you" when responding to a single person doesn't really get the point that you're referring to the general population across

She has his father smile

This thread already has over twice the IP's as the article does comments. Humorous threads or god forbid actual discussion doesn't cut it on nu-Yea Forums anymore. People have spent so much time here that the only thing that temporarily knocks them out of their lurking daze is shitposting about some phony outrage.

jesus christ dude.

Attached: 1561837003536.png (638x359, 247K)

>Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Attached: sensible_chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

Costarring Gary Oldman. Written by S.Craig Zahler, Directed by Mel G

Attached: 72AFD62B-7962-4C83-8984-4C1F9F3B38D8.gif (480x270, 451K)

WHY IS EVERYONE SO ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAH

foreignfag here. That's some white supremacist thing? I thought it was metallica's song

This

its an american revolutionary flag

I guess that makes Metallica White Supremacists now.

Attached: file.png (300x300, 32K)

It was okay to be a white supremacist in the 80s you stupid bigots its 2019 now

metallics sold out 40 years before you were born

>Christianist symbol
Disgusting.

So fucking based

>A Libertarian symbol\flag is now Alt-Right\White Supremecist

These fuckers are insane.

Attached: 1469751652627.jpg (1200x1000, 805K)

about as credible as the SPLC on anything, really

Of course he isnt. He's been unapologetic about his political and religious views from day one. Only disney PR people try to paint every one of their actors as the same brand of cookie cutter leftist.

Throw in James Woods too

Soon bruder

I hope this is fake. If not I'm officially done with him, won't be going to see Guardians 3 that's for sure. Between him, James Gunn's sexists tweets, and Saldana's love affair with Trump, I'm out.

Here's your (You) sweet pea, try a little harder next time

No body cares when Jay-Z wears a black supremacist necklace in public.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE LITERALLY KILLED 5000 BLACKS AND TRANNIES BY WEARING THIS SHIRT THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!