Soul

Soul

Attached: 0397fc1f5109b127150272016a8d1317.jpg (1242x1500, 255K)

-less and a shadow of it's former self

I will never understand why everyone hates super. It's really not that bad

Attached: screen-shot-2017-11-12-at-8-18-44-pm-1056804.png (496x560, 326K)

are these recolors from your deviant art account OP?

Kek

Kino

looks retarded, like something from deviant art

why are 3rd worlders obsessed with this anime?
is it because the plot is so easy to understand that even monkeys like themselves can enjoy it?

How many more recolors are we gonna get of these characters?

Attached: 1563138182945.jpg (288x252, 24K)

why else would it be the most watched anime in america

Remember the Dragonball AF fanarts? Those look a thousand times better than this embarassing shit

super is absolute trash

the movies were kino tho

Um, no

Attached: Ssj5_goku-large.jpg (946x1351, 513K)

Resurrection F is garbage in any format. Seriously just the worst.

At least Super gets better U6 Saga onward

okay why does it have a mole on its cheek?

whats wrong with it? It broke the usual dragonball z formula so well especially the z movies prior

At least its not a fucking recolor.

It looks like shit, is animated poorly, and doesn't try anything new. Beerus and whis are the only good thing about it

>Anything after Dragon Ball Z Cell Saga
>Soul
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"""super"""

name all the new shit in Z, besides time travel and aliens

Only thing good to come out of Super was Broly and I'm sure they'll fuck him up soon too

>The plot is a mess
>Characters are shoved into it that have no place, just for the sake of showing them on the big screen, leading to needless scenes of grunt fighting
>Power scaling is entirely fucked for the reason mentioned above
>Jaco is there with literally no introduction, and Bulma suddenly has a sister, also with zero introduction
>Friezas golden form is fucking in design, and also has the most incredibly retarded origin ever just for the sake of bringing him back and making him as strong as Goku
>SSGSS gets zero fanfare
>Vegeta almost gets his first major definitive win, but it's stolen and given to Goku just for the sake of showing off Whis' epic time control deus ex machina
>Ginyu is there for literally no fucking reason at all, and had his closure from Z ruined
I could go on and on and on. These aren't even counting persona nitpicks like how garbage the gi design is. I could go on and on and fucking on with the problems I have with Resurrection F. Not to mention how genuinely awful the art and animation is in the Super version. This all applies to the movie too, but then Super digs it even deeper with that completely shit cherry on top

I'll take a recolor of a good design than a bad design any day

Wew. Try watching past RF next time

It's Z but somehow worse. At least GT tried to bring back the sense of adventuring that the original series had.

I like GT a lot. Goku and Vageta’s SS4 fusion against omega was pretty dang cool, tb h

most of these are just your personal opinion, and not every character needs a formal introduction lol. Power levels didn't matter after cell saga anyway

its kind of boring with each rewatch for me, its also just a copy of the buu arc. fuse, doesn't work, then vegeta buys goku time for spirit bomb

Actually none of them are my opinion. Most of them are objective truths

>Not every character needs a formal introduction.
Maybe you are right, but they should have one anyway. It's called "good writing". Having Jaco show up as if everyone already knows who he is is fucking retarded

>Power levels didn't matter after cell anyway.
That's not true at all, and even if it was it certainly isn't an excuse.

Based

All weekly animes are "animated poorly" when they release. Super especially has had a time crunch

if it was pointless for the z fighters to fight freeza's henchmen then it was pointless to fight the ginyu force since its the same criteria. Which could be true but that is just your opinion.

Some where in "thats retarded" is a good explanation as to why characters need a formal introduction, otherwise its just your opinion. Saying its good writing or bad writing doesn't really add much to the conversation as we are discussing the writing to begin with.

If power levels are a thing after freeza then what is the multiplier for full powered super saiyan in the cell arc? If the answer is zero then how is it that its better than grades 2 and 3?

Not him but I never thought I'd see the day someone defends Resurrection Frieza so adamantly.

I just like how it was different than previous z movies where it was more a test and lesson for Goku's fighting style rather than just being about trying find some random toei power up to destroy the villain. Goku and Vegeta both had the means to defeat freeza from the get go but it was their own hubris/personalities that got in the way of their defeat rather than the typical just not having enough power. I also look at it as reintroducing freeza to super who would play a larger role later on rather than a movie that tried to do the namek arc better which most people seem to think its doing.

This. Except for the Goku Black arc.

>Oh, don't mind me. Just giving this FUCKING GOOBER a goddamn lesson on how to upgrade a character's design in ways that make sense.

t. Based Kurumada

Attached: seiya.jpg (3038x674, 1.09M)

Beerus Arc: 6/10
Resurrection F Arc: 4/10
6 vs 7 Arc: 7/10
Goku Black Arc: 9/10
Universal Survival: 8/10

stay there paco

Attached: Dubu_sleeping.png (284x351, 132K)

Id go
Beerus: 4/10
Resurection F: 2/10
6: 7/10
Black: 6/10
US: 8/10

Compared with the rest of the series that is. If I'm rating them in a vacuum they would all be a bit higher

Reminder that people who now hate Broly but love nuBroly because they think he's somehow a deep well written character, are nothing but toriyama cocksuckers.

Reminder that fags that say Broly didn't have a personality and only repeated KAKAROT never saw his movie and only know him from vidya and memes.

Attached: 1470282186311.gif (500x281, 447K)

Yeah I was trying to rate them in a vacuum. I haven't seen GT, but otherwise, the rest of the series is way, way better. Compared to Z, I wouldn't give anything from Super higher than a 7/10.

Black Arc is just the fucking Baby story from GT.

It's mostly spics butthurt about GT being retconned like .

FUCKING NINGEN SHITS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Never watched GT, so I can't argue with that.

>You will never beat me... I have achieved True Future Black Rage Super Saiyan God Blue Kaioken Mastered Ultra Instinct Perfect Will x12!

GT shouldnt even be in the conversation. that shit was trash

check em monkeys

Attached: 155356899764.png (877x588, 74K)

>black arc that high
I hate edgy teenagers

No it was garbage. They have a fucking multiverse with unlimited possibilities and the only thing they can think to do is hold tournaments and training arcs? GTFO.

If they wanted to do a goku black arc instead of wasting time on a fake goku that got body snatched they could of pulled a what if goku never hit his head and took over earth. What about a universe where planet vegeta wasnt destroyed and you had multiple SS warriors. All their transformations are just different colors. SS4 was boring but at least they tried something new now its just recolors.

You have 12 untapped universes and no one explores them. The fights lack urgency no one ever feels at risk of dying. Its a slog.

Honestly call me crazy but I think Universe Survival and the leadup to it are very much on the same level of quality as a lot of Z. Might even surpass the Buu saga

Ironic since Baby is just a cell knockoff

That's not how the dragon Ball multiverse works. I feel like you should know that if you watch the show

>being a Jobly or an Incelren fan
yikes

Attached: 1560835873594.png (1000x600, 594K)

OFFICIAL RANKING

>Universal Survival
>Super Broly
>Baby Saga
>Shadow Dragons Saga
>Goku Black
>6 vs 7
>Resurrection F
>Super 17
>Beerus Saga

It's been a long time since I watched GT but I'd say this is pretty close to accurate

Dragon in general is just casual garbage.

I'M GONNA SAY IT

FUCK APES

Attached: Frieza.png (750x400, 420K)