IAM JAZZ2

“You are a boy.” I said.
“No, I’m a girl” Jazz said timidly.
“You have a penis and balls. You are a boy.”
“But I identify as a girl!“
“Well then you must prove to me that you are a girl”. I took out my cock. It is already fully erect.
Jazz eye’s filled with fear. He was no stranger as to what was going to happen next. After all, his father had been dressing him up in girl’s clothes and fucking him in the ass ever since he was a toddler. And no doubt, his brothers as well, ugly losers as were, had probably taken out their “frustrations” on poor little Jazz when they couldn’t get women to fuck them.
“Jazz. Prove to me that you are girl.” I repeated.
Jazz got down on his knees and took the tip of my cock in his mouth. He looked up at me, eyes longing for approval. I grabbed his head and forced his tight throat all the way up the shaft of my throbbing cock until his ugly Jew nose was squished against me. I held him there.
“Are you a boy or a girl?”
“gaaaaarcchcchhchc” Jazz said.
“Wrong.” and I slapped him. I let him go. I let my cock slide out of his throat. I could tell he was tearing up as I asked again.
“...I’m a girl...” Jazz said.
“Wrong.” I slapped him again. This time harder. Tears were streaming down his face. But he was a trooper and did not cry out.
“I’m a … “ He couldn’t get it out.
“Wrong.” I said and slapped him even harder across his puffy little goblin face. “Are you a boy or a girl?”
“I -I- I’m a...”
Millions of XY chromosomes in his body screamed out. Millions of years of evolution screamed in his mind.
“….b-boy”. He choked out. He collapsed and started sobbing.
“Wrong.” I said. “You are not a girl. You are not a boy. You are a freak.”

Attached: 1563295450776.jpg (634x692, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KqdyLQAk3eo
youtu.be/5zdyLsgXQ0Y
youtu.be/xM82NBe6iCU
youtu.be/w3XbWJLYpzM
youtu.be/HPMq7h9vL30
youtu.be/-HIqBGBOYrY
youtu.be/LtkrhL8eJXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope a muslim bombs America

I wish I could've given him a good dicking when he was still a boy to talk him out of fucking up his body
such a shame

youtu.be/KqdyLQAk3eo

kino

girl's night!

Attached: jazz&skylar.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>the face of the vagina fell off

"Hm hm hm ha ha ha... Dear oh dear, what was it? The Dilation? The Yea Forums threads? Or the horrible POP? Oh, it doesn't matter... It always comes down to the hunter’s helper to clean up after these sort of retrovaginal fistulas."

Attached: 201985D8-C292-49D4-9FBA-AC89BF14A51E.jpg (1472x828, 220K)

brave

Attached: 1540387947970.png (562x636, 834K)

Will be kino when he and Skylar are nearing 30 and more and more start looking like old men in wigs, I wonder who will commit suicide first.

>You know, I always wonder why I keep having to dilate my neovag. Though I'm not really smart, so whenever I think too much about anything, I start to pop.
>I had a bizarre dream. While I was walking amid the darkness in that dream, I saw a light. And I saw my pretty sister.
>My big sister, Ari. She asked me where I was going, so I said that I was going to follow her.
>I mean, my Sis was always really pretty. She made Mom very proud, so I'd be able to make Mom happy too.
>But then she said I should decide for myself. She said, 'Jaron, you're the one who has to decide who you want to be.'
>I thought for a bit, and I answered that I was going to be just like her, and then I woke up.
>It was a really sad dream

Attached: youknow.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

"One of the striking findings was the number of individuals born female who met the cut off for autism spectrum disorder. This is particularly important given that individuals born female are twice as likely to be referred to gender identity clinics.

"People with autism are also more likely to seek unequivocal answers to the complex issues surrounding gender identity. Our study suggests it is important that gender identity clinics screen patients for autism spectrum disorders and adapt their consultation process and therapy accordingly."

sneedy sneed

>How did the front of the vagina fall off?
>Well she took a piss.
>Is that unusual?
>Oh yeah, for a vagina? Chance in a million!

you seem nice

Reminder to breed with Ari, she's made for it! It's in the show.

Attached: 589cbf2f6b66d1357608315a.jpg (462x462, 17K)

me in the back

>that skylar hairline
JUST

t.

Attached: 1552687403282.png (720x740, 734K)

Trannies are fucking scumbags, even without the transition. First off, to even consider being one is to place yourself above nature. Imagine having the narcissism to decide that God and nature are wrong and made a mistake. Imagine thinking that you're a woman in a man's body just entirely because you think you are. You have to subscribe to the marxist school of thought, just to ignore the cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics required to be that goddamn selfish.

And then ignoring the very basics of biology and common sense. While DEMANDING that everyone recognize your worse than bro-tier """""""""""""""""""""""science""""""""""""""""""""""""", and forcing complete social exclusion entirely for anyone that even remotely disagrees. The sheer ignorance and selfishness to do that is wildly staggering. To spit entirely in the face of God and then flaunt yourself while creating brigades to fight for you. That is the most privileged thing I've ever seen.

So the main reason aint no one wants to be around you fucks is because you're all assholes. 100%. You can clamor for acceptance all you want, cool. I've read your "studies" but it's all self-reported garbage that means nothing. It's all statistically worthless. But you'll never get enough. Because the very second someone steps out of line, you all scream about "I'VE LOST SEVERAL FRIENDS BECAUSE OF TRANSPHOBIA LIKE THIS" Yeah, yeah tell your sob story walking, bitch.

Transition or not, you're still spoiled brats.

jazz.. some say jazzm

Attached: 1563306499230.jpg (500x863, 133K)

her thighs are strong and her nose intimidating

What is up with trannies going bald so frequently

Attached: 62495131_387474588548610_5975864062242717696_n.jpg (480x640, 36K)

Attached: 1549861650902.jpg (1080x1350, 276K)

Attached: 1552008381658.jpg (400x600, 55K)

reminder ari is a breedslut it's canon

Any regimen of heavy duty pills will do that. Pharmacology is still in its infancy and thus rife with side effects. The chemistry of the body is still far more complex and elegant than anything synthesised by man.

I want to empty my balls inside Ari

Attached: fancy-wall.jpg (414x633, 77K)

wait a minute...

Attached: Garth.png (640x480, 312K)

Is Ari trans too?

No Ari is an actual woman.

No. In fact, Ari was Jazz's inspiration for modeling himself as a woman

nope
she's a woman made for breeding

Several reasons
DHT, which is a free floating form of testosterone, is linked to balding. DHT is produced either by having too much testosterone in your system (excess test in your system getting converted into estrogen and DHT. This is why roid users can go bald), or having an overactive DHT producing system that eats up too much testosterone. This is why roiders will bald and basedboys will go bald, despite having probably a magnitude of test between them.

Furthermore, stress is the biggest factor more than anything else. Stress can be considered the root cause of balding, which jump starts the whole DHT production in the first place. And it can disrupt the natural progression of hormones. If you've met trannies IRL, they're extremely stressed out. This is why a significant population of them are drug addicts.

We have no idea how these excess hormones actually react with the body in a long term way. For all we know, this shit induces dementia by 50. We do know that one definitely results in lowered bone density and another lowers IQ.

Ari's so down to earth. She even gave Jazz sound money advice when J thought about moving out.

You can have the cell next to it.

youtu.be/5zdyLsgXQ0Y

Attached: 1539315930723.webm (1280x720, 383K)

thighs

Attached: SKYSKY.jpg (1080x1350, 1.88M)

Is that the communist guy?

skylar is perfect. i want to bury my dick deep in he ass while giving her a reach around.

hell yeah
>ywn make babies with her

Attached: black-and-white.jpg (631x628, 51K)

No, that's fupa-chan off twitter.

Attached: sky.lar.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

*fades to black*
Tonight, Jazz joins the 42%

user there's nothing to reach around

*POP*
*POP*
*POOOOOPP*
I have an announcement everybody!!!!
*POP* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *POP POP*

*looks at you with the eyes on its teratoma, a tumor made up of several different types of tissue, such as hair, muscle, eyes, brain matter, or bone* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *destroys what remains of his sexual organs* The biggest *harasses innocent car wash customers* most amazing announcement *leaks shit from neovagina* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *creates a daring synthesis of Lynch, Cronenberg, and Dali* the announcement *perverts the laws of Man and God* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *I can only go 4 inches* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun and aims it at """"her""""self* NOW!!!! "Bang!" *flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*POOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
*adopts and brainwashes a Palestinean boy to please your Jewish god Moloch*

And there it is!

Attached: 615330E9-895E-4192-94B4-830C31A388E7.jpg (1000x1166, 289K)

>fat thighs
>small feet
>narrow shoulders
>small but ugly face
>narrow wrists
100% girl and what trannies wish they were

I wonder how and in what ways Jazz' mental growth was stunted being put on drugs at such an early age. Hearing him talk about sex is like listening to a 6yo, not a late teenage male. It's scary and fascinating. Good example is the discussion about him having kids and him going "Oh I'll just have Ari give birth to them for me!".

I don't think it's just a case of him being dumb as shit, I think his brain growth got fucked up together with the rest of his body.

look at that husky body i bet she could take a pounding without breaking.

Thank you. That will be all.

Does anyone have the pic of Jazz and Ari walking down the street together? It makes it so painfully obvious just how different men and women look, despite a lifetime of hormone treatment

She's just joking about that. People here take things way too literally.

JESUS those shoulders
jaime pull that up

Its getting worse

Attached: Capture.png (2263x1340, 3.25M)

Was he also joking when he started crying when the black dude was disgusted after he described his procedure? Because he seemed shocked that anyone would be grossed out by that story.

Attached: 1550005494156.webm (550x308, 2.92M)

Attached: QzEVRYwS.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Should've ended with "you're a whore now"

eeer

*pops*

gib breedslut gf

Attached: pizzatime.jpg (465x626, 42K)

CANON

I'd help Ari breed if it means that much to jazz...

Do you ever think there is too much freedom?

I wonder what kind of total fucking loser would be so in denial to actually date a tranny pretending it was a girl.

>pizzatime.jpg
>donuts
what does this mean?

Attached: migraine-ucsd-research.jpg (686x535, 60K)

I can't tell if she's excited or scared

Attached: 1550005494156.jpg (551x308, 45K)

nah, just join the fun as clownworld reaches zenith and what comes after

not 100% sure user

Attached: 1562770835761.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

I dont know what it is but there is always something that makes you know.

Attached: 1546082250124.jpg (1080x1350, 201K)

Those eyes convey terror. She is in the middle of some fucked up shit and she knows it and she's probably thinking "how much longer do I have to play along before I can get the fuck out of this clusterfuck of mental illness?"

Honk honk

"Just keep thinking of that paycheck".

honk, brah. we gud

>skylar is perfect. i want to bury my dick deep in he ass while giving her a reach around.
Too late for that, I'm afraid.

ahem
ALL TRANNIES MUST FUCKING HANG!

Attached: image3 (2).jpg (2016x1512, 322K)

The West has fallen.

freedom is like crayons user. you give them to a kid to color on paper, but when they draw on the wall they get taken away. when the things that people do with their freedom jeopardize the well being of society, those freedoms must be reeled back in. social shame used to be enough to keep people in check, but liberalism and multiculturalism has destroyed that, by forcing us to not only tolerate, but to accept the bad behavior. it's lord of the flies user. lets hope a lot of people don't have to die to fix it.

Shit like this actually makes me less inclined to off myself, I really wanna see where this fucking clown world is going before I buy the farm.

"Hey Jazz!"
youtu.be/xM82NBe6iCU

"Darkest Dilation"
youtu.be/w3XbWJLYpzM

"New Popisode"
youtu.be/HPMq7h9vL30

"Jazz Is Donkeypilled"
youtu.be/-HIqBGBOYrY

"Jazz is Sauronpilled"
youtu.be/LtkrhL8eJXQ

"Why Jazz Threads Are Needed"
youtu.be/5zdyLsgXQ0Y

is converting to Trannyism the endgame to become a successful dotcel in this day and age?

kill yourselves bootlickers

pupper!
you grow everytime

don't talk like that user. we luv u

>a boy is a boy even in a dream

Attached: 1563303439296.jpg (817x1009, 143K)

>bootlickers
brainlet

>too much freedom
>not a bootlicker
pick one and only one

I've seen normal girls with hairlines that are far worse

>this is considered casual entertainment in the first world of 2019

Attached: solvalley.png (1155x808, 1.4M)

if you can't grasp the concept of behaviors that destroy society, then you are a lost cause.

Only it's obvious the dude is about to get Costanza'd

me in the back

What’s her deal?

Attached: A155D4AF-0406-47B2-AC44-D03CBA6531AC.jpg (2212x1125, 288K)

>Hey user... you wanna spend the night with me? It would mean a lot to my sister if we could... you know... make a baby. She doesn't have to know it's from you.

Attached: breedslut.png (581x572, 296K)

Attached: 1552199979109.png (1415x5896, 2.18M)

>trannies literally destroy society
my man, read what you are typing. You are delusional
Even if they fucking were negative for society, though (and that's a big fucking assumption), "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
tl;dr kill yourself bootlicker

Attached: 1552359503860.png (1220x1360, 354K)

Unlimited shekels.

Some two months before I could once more have sexy thoughts, I had been out for one of my adventures, had returned at a late hour, and woke the next day in bed with somewhat odd sensations. It was in vain I looked about me; in vain I saw the decent furniture and tall proportions of my room in the square; in vain that I recognised the pattern of the bed curtains and the design of the mahogany frame; something still kept insisting that I was not where I was, that I had not wakened where I seemed to be, but in the little room in California where I was accustomed to sleep in the body of Jaron. I smiled to myself, and in my psychological way, began lazily to inquire into the elements of this illusion, occasionally, even as I did so, dropping back into a comfortable morning doze. I was still so engaged when, in one of my more wakeful moments, my eyes fell upon my hand. Now the hand of Jazz (as you have often remarked) was professional in shape and size; it was small, cute, ladylike and comely. But the hand which I now saw, clearly enough, in the yellow light of a mid-SanFran morning, lying half shut on the bedclothes, was lean, corded, knuckly, of a dusky pallor and thickly shaded with a swart growth of hair. It was the hand of Jaron.

I must have stared upon it for near half a minute, sunk as I was in the mere stupidity of wonder, before terror woke up in my breast as sudden and startling as the crash of cymbals; and bounding from my bed I rushed to the mirror. At the sight that met my eyes, my blood was changed into something exquisitely thin and icy. Yes, I had gone to bed Jazz, I had awakened Jaron. How was this to be explained?

Attached: 5639DF9C-C906-4E14-AF13-956F4D0B24A8.jpg (460x537, 63K)

I miss Jazz threads of old

Attached: 1552369531062.png (968x467, 56K)

How do you get an upper lip curled all the way up to your nose.

truly lovecraftesque

good luck finding a men willing to put up with having his wife carry another mens baby just hand it over to her suicidal mutilated brother

>he ass
based Freudian slip

kek

lmao BLACKED when

i'm a minarchist, i get what you are saying, but absolute freedom without morality or responsibility will lead to destruction; and that's not politics, that's nature. trannies themselves arent the destruction of society, they are a symptom. the current environment that breeds these types of behaviors and even promotes them WILL destroy the nation. you think i'm some kind of fascist that wants to force people into my beliefs, and that wants to get rid of those that i dont like? well it isnt true. i'm just explaining reality as i see it, and your wishful thinking will not stop terrible events from unfolding.

>I could touch a pelvic arch

Attached: 23915756328.jpg (136x142, 6K)

minarchism sounds pretty based desu, but I'm strong a proponent of absolute freedom, though I'd prefer if it were to remain within the bounds of the NAP.
morality and the idea of a "nation" are spooks - I couldn't care less if they were abandoned

The fact that I know who you’re talking about makes me want to KMS desu senpai

Elab

in a perfect world i would want it that way too, but realistically it just wouldn't last long. i'll leave it at that since this isn't the place for a long conversation about this.

lads what's dilation

Put me back together or separate the skin from bone
Leave me all the pieces, then you can leave me alone
Tell me the reality is better than the dream
But I found out the hard way, nothing is what it seems

You know when you were a kid and fell on your bike and got a cut and you couldn't help ripping the scab off even though your mom got mad at you? Like that only now you have a wound in your crotch that you won't let heal over by putting a dildo up in it and everyone cheers you on and tell you how brave you are for doing it.

AWWOOOOO

anyone's down for a bike ride?

Attached: 1547207856944 b.jpg (1089x662, 220K)

What's a Hibiscrub?

YOU STAND IN MY REALM MORTAL

Attached: 3213.jpg (625x500, 36K)

Openly mutilating yourself then not letting the body heal. Why is this being approved by health organization? The doctors doing this to children should be locked up

Attached: E611A019-EC84-4F81-A3F3-D38A0E9CC94E.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

Attached: 1512071141829.jpg (1280x936, 102K)

how do you go 2 months without sexual thought

oh okay

Attached: 6B7C6ED7-B003-4634-BC4C-1AB1754F4AA0.jpg (657x527, 56K)

absolutely would kiss and cuddle with

Got a laugh from me.

1. Doctors don't normally do it to kids. Jazz is a unique exception, but unfortunately a trend starter.
2. It's approved because "dysphoria is a serious issue" and is taken so seriously that it's on a By Any Means level of treatment. This bullshit is considered barbaric but apparently the only actual treatment that "works".
3. It's part of the jewish understanding of gender. No joke, look it up.

The only actual study about post-op happiness was conducted in one place, with 560 patients. Only 185 patients bothered to respond to the survey asking if they were happy, 90% of whom said they were. Yes, that's the stat cited. 90% of 1/5th of one place said they were happy with the results. In any other field, that study would be thrown out as complete trash. Since it's Woke and Post-Gender, it's held up as irrefutable FACT.

Keep in mind that any study about trannies is run entirely by self-reports (aka everything they say is complete bullshit with no empirical value). When you start learning about them, you realize their understanding of support and anti-support varies wildly from person to person. What is "basic support" to one is outright bigotry to another. Studies can and will twist these results, which makes the whole thing a complete quagmire to understand. Add in that the field was revitalized by John Money, who was a disgusting pedo that most likely fucked kids, and you can quickly see how outright disconnected transgenderism is from reality.

The whole concept is effectively bro-science but taken to insane levels.

Attached: 1563265834350.jpg (1089x686, 584K)