Give him a role already. He’s a good man, he deserves a new start

Give him a role already. He’s a good man, he deserves a new start.

Attached: D682E916-AB92-44A0-B8AE-66DFEE70EB23.jpg (800x1000, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vV3i2SeXhSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

judge holden if he went bald and shaved his eyebrows

His back injuries can't take it, but it's okay he plays a robot on Doom Patrol and presumably it's getting a second season.

He's limited to static roles only. He had serious spine injury, and few more health problems. Would you risk spending the rest of your life on a wheelchair for a role in a random movie?

I think I read here that he's finally off the alimony shit. Is this for real ?

He needs to find a writer for custom parts. How about a show where he's the booking sgt at a local police station, and every week some other crazy situation happens. He can have a young black assistant, and a spicy latina superior. TJ Hooker meets Murder, She Wrote.

Yes dude, he got off the alimony shit on January 31st 2019. Me and a couple of Anons livestreamed some of his movies to celebrate. It was fucking glorious mate.

Doom patrol is good for capeshit and has big Mexican mommy tits.

Attached: GettyImages-633061078-380x570.jpg (380x570, 32K)

Maritza is always relevant. I hope elastiwoman gets size changing powers next season

Attached: 1540942833190 - Edited.jpg (208x234, 26K)

He could go out in a blaze of glory like youtu.be/vV3i2SeXhSM

>Give him a role already
K

Attached: Mudslide_Poster.jpg (750x1000, 180K)

He should have a recurring role in one of the star trek series, either being an admiral or even some kind of alien bounty hunter

Attached: 56465.jpg (1600x900, 494K)

He can play john goodman in a mockumentary of john's life

Attached: john-goodman-18th-annual-critics-choice-movie-awards-02[1].jpg (675x1000, 86K)

He was the only good thing about Coon Patrol until we learned he isn't even the actor in the costume. The only effort he puts into that shitty ass show is an hour in a sound booth for 6 weeks.

His voice acting is priceless

He needs to lose weight and start voice acting

I think he was given main role in Breaking Bad but he declined

Who was he supposed to play?

Walt jr

Walter White. But it was given to Matthew Broderick actually

Someone needs to take away the rolls before they give him a role.

Feels good man.

Attached: 1555592715793.jpg (900x808, 92K)