Incels

What are some essentional incel-core kinos?

Attached: incel-page-cover.jpg (1329x720, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I am a mentally ill incel with nothing else in his life. So I obsess over the things I hate, not realising that this makes me miserable. And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill. I can't focus on positive things because I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like many here, and good things make me feel like shit, so I focus strictly on negative things and use the coping mechanism of saying anything positive is "Reddit", a website I have never visted. If anyone likes anything, for any reason, I'll say it's "Reddit" so it saves me the trouble of even knowing what I mean. All I want is an easy way to discredit anything that isn't mentally ill negative discourse, so I can go on being mediocre while shitting on everything that's a threat to my ego and complacency.

the greatest story never told

Triumph of the Will

keks

>incels are egotistical
I never understood this viewpoint, surely if they were egotistical they wouldn't hate themselves so much and have more self confidence.

who is trying to divide and conquer incels?

Movies Incels usually like or obsess over:

Alita: Battle Angel
Master & Commander
End of Evangelion
LOTR
Blade Runner 2049
Alexander
Dredd
Starship Troopers
Star Wars Prequels
LOTR
They Live
American History X
Anything made by Nazi Germany
Those weird nazi/conspiracy youtube docs

If you're an incel, it's the "Jews".

If you are a SJW, it's the "straight white males".

>End of Evangelion
Delet dis. People with mental issues usually love Evangelion because it hits home like nothing else does, but let's not taint Evangelion with incels, I beg you.

better version
new favourite meme

Attached: incel-page-cover.jpg (600x1035, 282K)

That is because the criticism has nothing to do with ego or insecurity. Incels are hated because they are ugly. In the eyes of many, all the shootings have done is justify the bullying of these guys.

It's that disgusting trick we've all scene in school: attack someone and if they defend themselves then accuse them of being the aggressor.

>I never understood this viewpoint, surely if they were egotistical they wouldn't hate themselves so much and have more self confidence.
Did you miss the NPD bit... It is because they are so self-centered that they lack confidence and only see shit everywhere they look. If they focused on other people, they'd actually be more social, more useful, happier, and more appreciated. They have no empathy because they don't care about anyone else.

Attached: jean-piagets-theory-of-cognitive-development-13-728.jpg (728x546, 115K)

>It is because they are so self-centered that they lack confidence and only see shit everywhere they look.
This makes absolutely zero sense. ESL?

>Incels are hated because they are ugly.
Only incels hate people who are ugly. They project that on others. No incel is hated because of his looks. Incels prefer to think others are shallow, but in reality, incels are rejected because they are selfish and have shit personalities, and refuse to look at themselves, admit fault, and make an effort to improve. Nobody will hate you for something you have no control over (and God knows incels have control over 99% of what they think makes them rejected).

So many delusions. Here's one:

>muh face structure
In reality, it's just bodyfat. Drop the bodyfat and your face becomes more defined. Will put a pic if I can find one.

Attached: gianluca-vacchi-antes-y-depues.jpg (1330x750, 223K)

>This makes absolutely zero sense. ESL?
You obviously need an explanation. Allow me.

When you are self-centered like this, you only look at yourself. You become self-conscious, literally, and this doesn't help confidence. You become negative and you project your own negative thoughts onto others.

It's really not that hard to understand, bro.

Reddit and non-incels at large desperately want to believe its the fault of incels for their predicament. For saying otherwise would be an admittance of society's failure, particularly for young men.

My favorite meme, too. There are still a few things wrong with it, though.

Here's the fixed version:
>Because I am a mentally ill SJW with nothing else in her life. So I obsess over the things I hate, not realising that this makes me miserable. And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill. I can't focus on positive things because I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like many here, and good things make me feel like shit, so I focus strictly on negative things and use the coping mechanism of saying anything positive is "Alt-Right", a fictitious ideology. If anyone likes anything, for any reason, I'll say it's "Alt-Right" so it saves me the trouble of even knowing what I mean. All I want is an easy way to discredit anything that isn't mentally ill negative discourse, so I can go on being mediocre while shitting on everything that's a threat to my ego and complacency.

LOL THIS FUCKING AUTISM

sides
in orbit

>little incel gets triggered
>can't understand a Yea Forums post

Then you have astrology-tier delusions like this about negative thought projection, like you project some sort of negative aura.
>Nobody will hate you for something you have no control over
And then theres just blatant falsehoods like this.

>Reddit and non-incels at large desperately want to believe its the fault of incels for their predicament.
Regardless of "whose fault it is", incels typically do nothing to improve their conditions. That is the main reproach made to them. Society always failed to some extent, though that failure was that of the parents in 90% of the cases.

It remains that trying to blame everyone else instead of trying to improve is an incel's life choice, by which he dooms himself.

I wrote it, but I am fine with this version, as I think SJW's and incels are the same thing at heart.

And yes, it works, that version.

So you're they hate themselves and because they're so self-centred they think everyone else hates them to?
Or am I completely wrong here?
I genuinely don't understand what he's trying to say, I'm not an incel just stupid.

is this the thread where virgins make fun of other virgins?

Manhunter
also Silence of the Lambs for tranny-core kino

>Then you have astrology-tier delusions like this about negative thought projection
I think you don't know what projection is... It's not like "astral projection" lol wtf.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

>And then theres just blatant falsehoods like this.
Nah, faggot. You have a shit personality but instead of admitting it and working on it, you'll blame others for being shallow. You're like a stinking black kid who doesn't shower and thinks that other people avoid him because he's black, when they avoid him because he stinks. That's you.

Pretty much, this place is a crab bucket

>So you're they hate themselves
This is the guy who calls other ESL. Bravo. Shithead.

>i'm a virgin but you need to do this and this and this and that

>Nah
You know anyone who starts a sentence with this has nothing of value to say.

Why are you so hostile?

Attached: 1509929949445.png (220x326, 128K)

Adaptation

Define a "good personality"

>incel
>narcissist

Chronicle.

>incels typically do nothing to improve their conditions
How do you know? Are you one? Do you talk to any? Theres an entire concept of "coping" where incels try and improve best they can, typically by lifting weights (gymcels). Why would they though? What is their reward for putting in the effort? Not to mention they'd have to work significantly harder for things others get much more easily. There is nothing waiting for them at the end of the day, there is no reason to live. Many come from broken homes and don't even have any friends. How are you expected to not only live but thrive in crushing solitude and hopelessness? You don't, which is why many young men are killing themselves.

>You're like a stinking black kid who doesn't shower and thinks that other people avoid him because he's black, when they avoid him because he stinks.
According to this dense motherfucker racism isnt real

I guarantee the user you're replying to IS a gymcel (though he'd never admit it) trying to feel better about his shitty life.

Good pick.

Do you chimps ever get tired of being brain dead?