Who's ready for bleached kino?

Attached: 20190716_210728.jpg (1069x1309, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_104097.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=qN4ooNx77u0
youtube.com/watch?v=HvKlmerjFa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ahahaha chimpout incoming

>Ariel is a nigger
>Eric is a fag
HAHAHAHAHA

LOL, the black nationalists who hoped for black Eric is not so happy about black Ariel now.

I love watching the West implode

Attached: 1544036601756.gif (360x200, 1.09M)

The only person that could have played Prince Eric it would have been......Cameron Boyce...

Lion King looks like shit
Aladdin looked like uber shit
This will be trash

Been calling this for weeks.
>another /bleached/ ebony qt
I'm in heaven

Was that really a thing or are you just being a fag?

He's just being a fag. No one really cared about black Ariel. The people who were "happy" about it were mostly just working themselves up about people supposedly being angry about it, which again wasn't really happening outside of /pol/

I can't imagine the black nationalists are down for swirl princess Ariel though.

Lmao based Disney dabbin on basketball americans. I bet half of the movie is the black bitch gargling that whiteboi's balls, and the rest getting bred by his superior genes.

Hotep niggad on suicide watch

inb4 chimpout

Attached: 1562971715633.png (1800x900, 2.3M)

Why would there be? Did people expect an all black cast?

after mermaid niglet the least bad outcome for a prince would be him being black, since at least there would be no miscegenation propaganda.
'they' couldn't miss the opportunity for more propaganda though.

unironically yes

Stop pretending it wasn't, they clearly cheered black Ariel as payback and for ethnocentric reasons, NOT for raciall integration, or that race isn't important or whatever.
They are the same people that got aroused over the black raciall homogeneity, nationalism and in-group racial solidarity of Black Panther.

They of course hoped for Little Mermaid moved to a carribean setting, so Eric could be black.

I'm beginning to think that hollywood just can't help themselves, everything has to be interracial

She looks like she fucks white guys

It's incredible how similar those comments are to the average /pol/ post, all you have to do is switch the races

The black nationalists are down for blackwashing as payback for whitewashing, as long as swirling isn't involved.
Deadshot in Suicide Squad had a full black daughter, so that would be an example of black nationalist approved blackwashing and Will Smith himself is a supporter of the Nation of Islam.

They can make every role non white in every movie ever made and I wouldn't give a fuck so long as none of the men are black

Imagine actually giving a fuck about "miscegenation propaganda" in 2019. Holy fuck bro, you lost. Get over it and learn to be normal.

how can you be educated enough to get a cpa but still be this retarded?

The black nationalists are honestly just as bad of people, but they're less dangerous to society. Plus who could blame a black person for hating white people? Shit, white people hate black people for way less than we did to them.

> you lost
>tfw living in an est euro white country
Nah nigga,you lost

Attached: 1562959119623.jpg (820x974, 162K)

Are these dumb fucks not aware of Obama being half white, or do black nationalists themselves follow the one drop rule?

>but they're less dangerous to society
lmao
also, kys marxist

>Black nationalism isn't as dangerous, so I'm just going to make it easier for them to take over by supporting the culture Marxism white guilt black nationalist exploit to take over
You are such a tool.

A black widow isn't as dangerous as a Brazilian marching spider.

>but they're less dangerous to society.
Saying that is what actually does make them somewhat more dangerous. Minimizing the damage they could do. That said, the threat that racial nationalists actually pose to America is extremely small and had been heavily exaggerated for political reasons.

please tell me she leaves behind a black merman for Eric, the social media fallout could fuel this place for a thousand years

I can see you in the rubbles of racially riots by black nationalist still preaching that they are at least not as dangerous as white nationalists.
This is how they will be dangerous, cause of people like you.

Da white man be pushin' race mixin' in hiz filmz!

Attached: 1562970765211.png (2056x1636, 3.56M)

checked and keked

She was made for white cock. Post pictures of the First Nigress’ ass.

>I'm beginning to think that (((hollywood))) just can't help themselves, everything has to be interracial
topkek

Yeah, the fact that Luis Farakahn has less power and following than David Duke makes him so much more objectively universally morally righteous and less evil, such a good chap.

She looks like she fucks white guys

You are ironically racist in the sence that you treat black people like that child who dosen't know better, so we have to keep up with it, unlike that adult white man who should know better.

Actually, a Rasmussen poll found that 50% of black voters in a nationally representative phone survey had a favorable opinion of Louis Farrakhan.
finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_104097.shtml

I'm curious if 50% of whites have a favorable attitude toward David Duke.

>16 year old uncivilized (tries to comb her hair with a fork) mute black girl is found naked on a beach by aryan man who colonizes her and then dumps her for another woman.
I didn't think Disney had it in them.

lol

Attached: 1562971038705.jpg (1038x1109, 178K)

>who could blame a black person for hating white people?

And you assume jews were hated in WWII Germany out of random?

Sllsfwg

this is so stupid, he doesnt even deserve this

they should find someone named Eric so they're atleast BELIEVABLE in the part.

WMBF is kino

And they’ll all make a billion, it’s tragic

Good luck finding a black woman unless you are filthy rich.
The only thing that makes them ditch their kangz is money, they are golddiggers before they are ethnocentric.

they have to give her a black eric , they made this movie wakanda 2 only for n**er audience
coming to america wasn't enough for them
left the whiles alone

(((Styles)))

>black woman becomes so obsessed with a white chad she gives up her family and way of life, leaves her father and risks her life so she can fuck a whiteboi
how is this remotely acceptable ? what the fuck??

>hoped for black Eric
The probability of that was almost 0%.

>people expected black sailors

They won't do that. Look at the changes they made to jasmine. All the live action Disney princesses are much different. She'll be the dominant one somehow.

Will we get the original story of little mermaid with ariel committing seppuku in the end?

So you're telling me that the Jews are catering TO the "alt right"?

>they get triggered like Yea Forums
BASED

>more and more movies about black qts satisfying White Men

based

Attached: 1540590688530.webm (1280x540, 2.98M)

sounds like little mermaid is KINO once again

Attached: 23623525.jpg (1487x1604, 340K)

>Plus who could blame a black person for hating white people?
lol grow up

Attached: 56457435.jpg (1486x868, 219K)

Attached: 235623525.jpg (1456x1533, 394K)

Honestly, I rather have a black bitch getting fucked by a white guy than a white qt getting BLACKED.

And you all knew this were the options to Disney. It was either the princess or the prince, one of them had to be a black one

Attached: 3453453.jpg (1481x1716, 383K)

Remember when these same people were saying that race doesn't matter and it's only about the character, not what she looks like

He's relentlessly handsome. I want his lips wrapped around my dick.

>muh marxism
try having an original thought buddy
>hurhurr you think the guys who commit terror attacks every 4 months are worse than the ones who do it every 8 years? fucking Marxist
don't bring spider bros into this
I say things because I think they're true, not because of the implications of the words beyond spreading the truth. I also agree that the threat posed by either is quite minimal and exaggerated.
Most people in so-called "race riots" aren't black nationalists so much as just angry people who happen to be black. You can complain about them all you want. The OKC bombing was 10x as bad as the LA riots.
Never said that you dumb fuck. Deport yourself back to /pol/
The only children are dumb /pol/tards like you who can't read 3 lines straight.
>enslave and persecute them for 400 years
>why do they hate us so???

I IS NOT ALLOW

Attached: fNcogLRu.jpg (512x512, 56K)

I didn't enslave anyone you fag

blackcels on suicide watch

No, you dumbass. Youtube comments are full of black nationalists who wants black Ariel as some sort of payback for "whitewashing history".
It's not as much them supporting colorblind casting as it is supporting psychological warfare against white people and plant the notion that white culture dosen't exist, that it's socially constructed and that humankind invented this or that, not white people, while the push for emphasize on what's genuinely black culture stays intact.

seething blackcels are fun
r/ing Zoe Saldana's family of WMBF couples getting hated on social media

It's just a sign of the times.

youtube.com/watch?v=qN4ooNx77u0

Attached: amy adams and one direction.jpg (1752x1080, 2.03M)

I thought Princess Meghan made such a thing acceptable? We just can't win.

Attached: Prince Harry standing in front of his Apache Helicopter.jpg (1842x1227, 210K)

>hurhurr you think the guys who commit terror attacks every 4 months are worse than the ones who do it every 8 years? fucking Marxist
lol he thinks hispanic white and white are the same
lol he forgot about the 13/50

>Yea Forums suddenly embraces this remake

it is much better knowing that It makes everyone angry

source!?

If it angers everyone, Yea Forums will embrace it without a second thought

Well played. Here's my (you).

Based 4channel, home of the counterculture

I embrace it now because all the normalshits are now buttblassted.

>classic Saldaña pointed out as black woman post
When ameritards will learn about ethnicities and their culture differences? A little hint, her surname is SaldaÑa.

>those feminine hands
YIKES!

You all look and smell the same.

Attached: 1537544258129.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

If it pisses off black leftists and SJW's this much, then I'll watch it.

Why are blacks so racist ?

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of 4chsn has turned against them.

Here's your (you) faggot

she'll realise that she is a strong independent black woman and dont need no man

Everyone has turned on them. But that doesn’t mean they didn’t leave their impact.

>bleached kino
>moner kino
>incel kino (joker)
wow oscars going to have a really hard time with the best film award

It was bound to happen after Trump got elected. Yea Forums is all about counter-culture. It was leftist before Obama, which you'd remember if you were a real oldfag. Now we have a guy who tweets at black Congressmen to go back to Africa, so it's natural we're going to start to oppose him.
In Trump's America, nothing is more subversive than worshipping black women as the new standard of female beauty.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

she's got a point you know

Attached: 1558837011852.png (750x861, 319K)

Appreciated.

The mental gymnastics these coons go through when they try to defend their subhuman ways.

Attached: 4.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>enslave and persecute them
My ancestors weren’t even in this country when slavery was practiced. Why should I take any blame?

So why give them the power then to commit attacks every month?

she desperately needs a white boyfriend

/ourfilm/

I love how they were going for woke points making Ariel black, and it backfired. Retards should learn that they can't win.

tweet them the video of the black guy that shot some old black man on facebook

What does she mean by this? Black people never hurt other black people?

I'm Swedish and has never been to the US, you faggot, your American white guilt don't apply here.

>i hope he treat her like shit call her a nigger more times than she can count

She hopes for that too.

And how did the antisemitism in WWII start? Hitler picked the Jews just out of random?

I wasn't aware it was a competition.
While you compete on which race is the most racist, blacks instead go the other route and compete for power.

Do your part and fight back against /pol/ spam.

The popularization of jazz did more harm to Western society than WWI.

They got their revenge, so they don't get my pity.

Sup, discord trannie?

release our boy A$AP

Attached: 1319050769256359.jpg (300x250, 44K)

You first, you post /pol/ spam yourself, culture Marxism is also /pol/.

It's a movie incel. You're not getting any, you just jerkoff to BLACKEDraw

I want him released, you asshole. The attackers were Afghans lieing about their age and identity to live on welfare you told me I was racist for wanting kicked out.

No, he attacked his fellow afro-asiatic brothers.

When did I tell you that? I told you to kill all non-whites.

Attached: 1558799243126.jpg (750x660, 106K)

>Do your part and fight back against /pol/ spam

Attached: 1562849603842.png (594x582, 41K)

WHITE PEOPLE BAD
BLACK PEOPLE GOOD

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-195908~2.png (1080x579, 642K)

>Do your part and fight back against /pol/ spam

Attached: 1532503363873.jpg (473x632, 78K)

>duhhh y u care bout race duhhh
Nobody did since it was literally just a Disney PR move, but now I'm highly interested in the butthurt with this move. Can't wait to watch the entire spergout of their fish-faced ebony quayn getting railed by Harry's superior pink man-cock. Nothing is better than hypocrites losing their shit and never learning a lesson from it. It makes me so hard holy moly.

Blacks don't hate you in particular you narcist, they hate your people. Your people enslaved theirs. I've literally met black radicals who will say things like, "I hate white people but you're alright."
I don't even know what this means.
Because slavery itself isn't the only crime. We lived in an Apartheid state until 1965, during which time we reinforced a division between blacks and whites which persists to this day and may always persist.
I don't, I merely said they weren't as bad as the white radicals.
Ok, congrats bro. It doesn't change the fact that I won't begrudge a black guy for disliking Whites in America.
Blacks are competing for power? Please. 2018 is the first year in history that Blacks have proportional representation for their population in the House. Literally they are just *now* getting equal with us. But that's just the house. Only 3% of the Senate is black.
Meanwhile Whites continue to dominate every level of government and vastly overrepresent their population.
These people aren't a threat to us.

>Your people enslaved theirs.
Technically they enslaved their own people and then sold them (still do)

everyone dislikes whites in america, even american whites. i think at this point its a bit unfair

>Your people enslaved theirs.
A lot of people have been enslaved throughout history by others. Who cares? About half the slave trade out of black Africa went to the New World, the rest to the Muslim World. Amongst the ~11 million brought to the New World about 400K ended up in the Sates or former colonies.

>tfw the message will now be twisted to be about how all black Ariel wants is to be part of a white man's world
Everybody wins.

Attached: 1306280291542.jpg (305x302, 23K)

>ve literally met black radicals who will say things like, "I hate white people but you're alright."
Is this after they blew a load into your girl?

>kino
Back to RLeddit!

>Blacks don't hate you in particular you narcist, they hate your people.

Attached: 1xuzg49g8wk11.jpg (2448x3264, 895K)

>keeping tranny pics on your computer
hey bro I got a euphoria general you might wanna check out

Stop projecting

>Blacks don't hate you in particular you narcist, they hate your people
lmao its literally "fucking hate niggers but my friend tyrese is cool" tier

youtube.com/watch?v=HvKlmerjFa8

It's almost like we're on the same side: the side of human nature. Why do they fight us? Everyone should keep to themselves. The enemy is common.

>I don't even know what this means
look up how the fbi numbers terrorist

I'm dating a black girl right now bro and I fuck her basically every time we hang out unless she's on her period, cause that shit nasty

Attached: black twitter little mermaid.png (637x2840, 951K)

>guys black nationalism isn't dangerous, white nationalism is the real problem *sips starbucks*
>he says while in a all-white bar
>while living in 99% white neighbourhood
>while enjoying 99% white inventions and achievements
>while living in the house his white mother and father built for him and raised him in
>while having the freedom to move to Africa or Detroit at any moment
If you think black nationalism ain't that bad just fucking leave and move in with your based negros I'm sure you'll be fine dude

Difference is that a country full of people who look like malia would implode

>your people enslaved theirs
No YOUR people enslaved you and sold you to “our” people. Either way this “white” and “black” nonsense doesn’t work outside of America because Africans aren’t one people and neither are Europeans. Not all Europeans were involved in the slave trade.

What do you mean "did to them" a black person born after 1995 hasnt experienced a fucking thing related to systemtic oppression

He will not respond to this because it decimates his narrative

bro, that right there is brie larson's and other wokeshitters platform. they are condescending patronizing white savior cunts. stop calling them allies.

B L E A C H E D

they even hate latinos and latin american people did nothing to them.
nationalist are crazy and dangerous

it's kino that makes money unlike the opposite. if that pokemon movie had WMBF instead of BMWF it would have made money. Asia will never accept BMWF.

He can’t act and he’s got a pretty broad Northern accent. God please let this be true. It will be hilarious.

he'll give up his kingdom and become merboi for her. just watch.

that's cultural appropriation. only asian ariel can commit sepuku.

>Saying shit without proof on an anonymous Vietnamese food forum

Okay incel. Poltards are great at making up stories

Kek. Sounds like you're triggered

shit, I just realized they went black cause merMAID.

OHHHH BLACK MURIAL IS GONNA GET THE BIG WHITE DICK.

BLACK BOIS BTFO SEETHING COPE.

HAHAHA FUCKING GREAT.

BLACK GIRLS LOVE BWC.

In le epic twist, Eric will be the true villain, and Ursula and Ariel will end up together. Screencap this because I'm about to vomit from the probability of this happening.

it was always going to be the princess cause WMBF is much more commercial option than BMWF. They groomed Zendaya to be the go-to girl for WMBF for example.

Bro you're so off-base it's comical. It's not even like I have a few black friends or something silly like that. No, literally none of my friends who I hang out with are white besides like one dude. It's true my hometown is super white, but the town I go to college in its really pretty diverse.
I don't know, do you want me to list my credentials? I got people like you accusing me of never seeing a black guy and others accusing me of being a nigger lover. There's no pleasing you /pol/tards. Honestly I think you're scared to admit you're wrong because then you'd have to come to terms with what a horrible person you've been.
African slavery before European arrival was nothing like chattel slavery. It was more like thralldom. The situation isn't even comparable.
European arrival introduced European imports, things like guns and hard liquor that the Africans couldn't produce. Not only did we make slaves the most profitable export in West Africa, but we funneled weapons into the region and fueled endless conflict and turmoil. War was the primary way to gain slaves after all.
I agree that the 'white' and 'black' stuff is limited to the New World.
Slavery alone is bad, but you're right that it would probably be forgiven by now if it was abolished in the 1860s and then we allowed blacks to become our equals. The following century of segregation is why they still resent us, in addition to the next 70 years of de facto discrimination (which is no where near as bad, but still bad).
Grow up faggot
He looks like most of the wannabe tradwives that /pol/ worships
Yeah, and they're extra blind to it because they're black and convinced that they can't be racist. At least the Whites who spout that stuff usually have to self-reflect a little.

So I cant argue about history however literally all I want from blacks is for them to try to curb their resentment of a group of people who did nothing to them (modern whites) and learn from white culture

Thats literally it. Just respect our shit

But that’s Obama. That makes Malia only 1/4th white.

(cont)
They're still economically and socially stifled because of the 4 centuries of oppression they endured. I agree that the current day is no where near as bad and we're glad to see legal oppression end in America, but there's still systems set in place that hurt black people. And no, I don't mean nonsense like "the electoral college is racist" or whatever.
You understand that Latinos enslaved blacks just as badly as White Americans. Honestly, they were way fucking worse about it. You should read the horror stories that came out of the sugar plantations across Central and South America. American slavery was tame by comparison. These were plantations that would work their slaves to death, sell the sugar crop, and then just buy another round of slaves.

Would you care what specific ethnicity of white dates outside her race?

>my town is incredibly white but I love my diverse friends!

Lmao even you realize on some level if your town's populace looked like your friends it would be a shithole

>African slavery before European arrival was nothing like chattel slavery. It was more like thralldom. The situation isn't even comparable.
Nigga it was far worse. Arabs castrated their slaves and did far worse things to them. And said slavery lasted far longer. They would still be slaves if the “evil white people” hadn’t outlawed it.

Blackbois BTFO

>blacks are like this because of "xy"
its always with the excuses, if you held them to the same standard you'd admit they are violent and racist themselves. not to mention telling an american white that his ancestors enslaved black while most likely his ancestors worked on some polish or irish farm while the slave trade was going on lmao

Redheads. Schizoids aren't really a race, but them too.

>They're still economically and socially stifled because of the 4 centuries of oppression they endured
Got a source for that? I don't recall whites or asians that were enslaved for centuries acting like that. You know Koreans and Chinese were enslaved longer and more recently, right?

>he gets to be white but not Ariel
Gay

>African slavery before European arrival was nothing like chattel slavery. It was more like thralldom. The situation isn't even comparable.
Fake news. There were plenty of slaves worked brutally in salt and gold mines in the Sahel. Slaves were used as soldiers and bodyguards. Others as concubines and yes, there were farms and plantations in Africa that used slaves to harvest palm oil and cotton. It's also worth noting that at any given time 30-50% of some African societies were enslaved.
>European arrival introduced European imports, things like guns and hard liquor that the Africans couldn't produce. Not only did we make slaves the most profitable export in West Africa, but we funneled weapons into the region and fueled endless conflict and turmoil. War was the primary way to gain slaves after all.
Warfare and violence were already endemic, we know this from Islamic accounts from before Portugese exploration in the 1400's. People had swords, scimitars, and spears. Black Africans also had their own alcoholic beverages(palm wine). The Islamic conquest of Africa(~650 AD) already brought more violence to a chaotic region and its own major slave trading network.

Based and checked

Black bois BTFO

It's almost as if we should be segregated as it seems that's what we all want

>(((we)))

what the fuck I love The Little Mermaid now

>black nationalists giving a shit about children’s movies

Sorry sweaty, black MEN are busy doing masculine things like fucking white women, dominating sports and bullying low test autistic white bois :)

its over for black """men"""

The town I live in now is super diverse and it's fine. There's no crime, the only protests are uppity white folks who hate Trump, etc. etc. There's not much to do around here besides hang out and smoke weed though.
Arab slavery (not African) in East Africa is literally on the other side of the continent. Europeans got slaves from WEST Africa. The two were totally disconnected. You can compare them, but who cares if the Arabs were worse? It hardly justifies our activities.
But you're right that the British played a pivotal role in stamping out the East African slave trade when they pushed the Sultanate of Zanzibar to abandon the practice, even using war to do so.
I do hold them to the same standard. I just believe that black nationalists are less dangerous than white nationalists and I cite the gap in terror attacks, which is largely leaning towards the whites, as evidence of that.
The vast majority of today's East Asians came well after such practices and so were unaffected by them, and they were never as brutal as the Southern plantations. Nor did they suffer the same level of persecution in the two centuries following slavery.
If you look at recent African immigrants, they're actually some of the most successful people in the West. Nigerian-Brits score among the highest in school for example. It's not cause they're superior or anything, but because the best of the best get to leave as immigrants. That's why East Asians have excelled so well in America.
We weren't buying slaves from the Sahel. The Sahel states were slavery importers, not exporters. We were buying them from the coastal states, which exported slaves to the north as well as to us. Large plantations like those in the New World straight up did not exist in Africa. They lacked the technology to maintain them.
It's not like they were a peaceful utopia before European arrival, but we greatly destabilized the region.

Attached: 1546748606102.png (500x570, 136K)

Twitter is just black /pol/

>The town I live in now is super diverse and it's fine
Liar. Name your town.

Imagine being able to seduce a former president’s daughter like bruh

If skin color of protagonists matters this much to non whites, why would they care about The Little Mermaid in the first place?

Attached: 1555209283053.jpg (332x272, 73K)

I might actually watch this movie now if it'll trigger the black incels and Twitter nogs.

white or black nationalism is really not dangerous in america. probably more people die every year from opening jars than from white terror attacks. the real problem is violent crime of any kind and you most likely know the statistics there

>Black girl pining for a White boy to take her away from her community

they don't see it, do they?

Next thing she's going to say Hispanic on Hispanic crime doesn't exists
t. Mexican

Attached: miembro-del-cdg-es-decapitado-con-una-motosierra-300x170.jpg (300x170, 14K)

but little mermaid still got bleached

Imagine being so racist you literally can't conceive of a diverse town that's just a totally normal, fine place to live. If I was lying I would just google one and give you that name, but I'm not so I'll keep myself anonymous.
Not only are there nice towns, but there are straight up fancy mostly black and brown neighborhoods that are just as nice as white ones where wealthy black and brown Americans live. You won't believe this, but all people are pretty similar.
I agree, but I will note that the racial gap in crime is falling dramatically (and overall, for that matter) and has for decades. If you account for education and income, most of the remaining gap disappears outright.
It's true that the gap still persists. Are you really so sure it's because of racial differences that no one besides /pol/ agrees with you on? Is there no chance at all that 4 centuries of oppression tilted things one way? I implore you to consider it at least, even if it is just an appeal to majority.

Based Disney.

Attached: 5c41d4e7e39d5d01c21da918.png (297x338, 19K)

Based grace randolph poster

Attached: grace randolph head bopping Toy Story 4 Trailer 2 REACTION.webm (620x570, 956K)

How can blackbois compete?

That shit is too real for some niggas.

This is literally black genocide

Attached: 1561483635196.jpg (701x832, 49K)

Just name the fucking town dude

Why do people act like CGI is a direct upgrade over traditional animation

great... another diversity remake

Attached: 46FA840E-200B-43F3-8F82-BEE9745F3C17.jpg (284x475, 33K)

HurriKANG inbound

Attached: wscbguhqnt731.jpg (749x1027, 97K)

first of all its impossible to research that issue because theres no funding for it and it wouldnt be published anyways, and if someone published it for some reason the researchers would be outcast from scientific circles. its easy to conclude "its all because of oppression and poverty " if thats the only socially acceptable view to hold. but more importantly i never said its all because blacks are evil and inferior, i only stated a fact, and the fact is blacks on average are more dangerous than whites, even if its for the reasons you've mentioned. i dont excuse individuals, they still can think for themselves and know right and wrong.

OH NO NO NO WE GOT TOO COCKY BLACKBROS

As You Are 2016

Attached: Demi Sutra adult punk poc mohawk hair ebony.jpg (447x451, 42K)

this is what happens when you compete for diversity points

Attached: 28B40302-7111-4439-AA54-EAA90B0473C4.gif (401x266, 1.18M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED
ITS OFFICIAL BLEACHED
K I N O
I
N
O

>conditioning young black cunnies to run away with white bois
based disney

Look who's in the White House. How can you celebrate this?

It means most crime is intra-racial to begin with.

Also, you never hear about 'White on White crime' used on the news.

>is /pol/ seriously losing influence?

every single board is a /pol/ outpost now.

Attached: 701D1AD4-0702-416B-88E3-16B7480F207F.gif (400x400, 2.58M)

callese negro

>my uni is diverse so checkmate /pol/tard
>he thinks uni niggers are representative of the average nigger
what a fucking retard. Instead of hanging out with cherrypicked niggers go live in Detroit and see how the average nigger treats whypipo
Actually scratch that just go stay in Detroit for 2 weeks in some random hotel, but you're too much of a pussy to abide by your beliefs so you'll never go anywhere near anything that's not a campus or a majority white city
You insecure hypocritical faggot

UNDERRATED

Both of these characters have equally retarded tattoos.

???
But blacks and whites do kill their own, and in FAR greater numbers than they do outside of their own race. Was she high when she wrote this?

taming a black feminist and turning her into your little slave would be so hot desu

based digits and based post

Remember the freak out over The Princess and the Frog when the male love interest was not black....this is going to be so much worse. Disney made this film just for rage induced ticket sales.

I remember when they made him black, yes

And yet here you are.

Not that guy, but you need to get out more if you think Detroit is so dangerous you can't safely stay for 2 weeks in a hotel. You know people still live there, right? It's not like a war zone.

Is that the new James Bond?

He's not black, he's Mediterranean (olive skin).

He's suppose to be some made up race but he has an Indian name with a Latino voice actor.

I mean, the fact that the large majority of people born to one black parent + one non-black parent end up identifying as black means that they've internalized the one-drop rule, which is unironically "miscegenation propaganda". We had a trend of people who identified as post-racial in the 90s and a little after, that trend is over now.

So what audience are they even aiming for here? The blacks who supported the original Ariel casting are gonna be far more mad now that it's WMBF than they would have been if she was just kept white.

That trend never existed.

>Now we have a guy who tweets at black Congressmen to go back to Africa

No, he really didn't. He didn't even name anyone.

He said that anyone who hates America should go to another country. That's just logical, if America is really like Nazi Germany then why stay in it?

But to be fair Ilhan Omar should go back to Africa.

No they hate it when women get colonized just as much as pol hates when someone gets blacked

Tranny.

Attached: noirishneedapply.jpg (621x1200, 270K)