...about his mother

>...about his mother
>Do you have something, a towel or something you can put on?
>Amazing every word of what you just said, was wrong
>It's all a machine partner
>You don't need Luke Skywalker
>No one's ever really gone
>Let the past die, kill it if you have to, it's the only way to become what you were meant to be
>I will not be the last Jedi
Better quotes than the prequels this film will stand the test of time

Attached: oscar_isaac_sat79563.jpg (635x423, 37K)

I literally cannot remember any one of those. These, however, are immortal
>Hello there
>I AM THE SENATE
>Around the survivors a perimeter create
>I don't like sand
>You were the chosen one!
>Now THIS is podracing!
>I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!
And so fucking on

>These, however, are immortal
>Hello there
cringe, it's literally nothing autismo

>cringe
go dilate, redditard

Nothing more reddit than hating on the last jedi and shilling the shitty prequels lad

TLJ is unanimously loved on reddit, what the shitfuck are you talking about?

>Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

Name a more memorable line in the entire saga I dare you

Attached: Ironic.png (1071x566, 562K)

How did Rey know what a towel is

>TLJ is unanimously loved on reddit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my dude this board is mostly redditors who hate TLJ so you're instantly proven RETARDED

Because you put towels on your head in the desert

Those are turbans

There's no muzzies in

you must seriously be clinically retarded to use that logic - if group A generally has attribute X, and B generally has attribute Y, and I myself have attribute X, wouldn't that put me, logically, in group A? (hint: A=this shithole, X=hate TLJ, B=reddit, Y=TLJ fanboyegas)

Hey faggitron, reddit, twitter, youtube and Yea Forums all have the same hivemind when it comes to hating on the last jedi

it isn't rocket science, now sit down

I would disagree regarding reddit, r/starwars seem to love that piece of shit. Not sure about twitter and youtube though.

Check out /r/saltierthancrait

Yeah because those are all cringy memes.

"Do or do not, there is no try" might be the only good prequel line

Those are only remembered because they are horribly acted and written, as opposed to being something that means something

Rian please, seriously get help

The Last Jedi was kino lad

That quote is from the OT, user.

>implying any TLJ quote means something
nope

Yeah I confused it with the anger leads to hate line

>thinking you have any original thought and don't side with NPC plebs who loved the force awakens
nope

The only thing kino about it is the meta rage it caused. Even that's completely worthless.

>I have a bad feeling about this...
>No, I am your father.

>no one will remember nuwars in 10 years
>anons will still be sheev posting

Attached: 3cfd99e1a47730ca710955bf4b153909be9e45dc_hq.jpg (921x754, 51K)

That's from Empire you brainlet.

Star Wars is pretty mediocre to shit. It's one of the most kino if not most kino star wars easily.