Who's in the wrong here?

who's in the wrong here?

Attached: 94f9064625f78902d69bec3367726eec.png (1072x596, 665K)

>Dade ((((Hayes))))

how can it cost them something when they were never going to use them in the first place? it's not like pirates use their bandwidth to pirate

I'm in ur base downloading ur movies

>password sharing
>pirating
???

12 billion for server running costs and website maintenance I believe. There is no other logical explanation.

They mean password sharing will cost an imaginary 12.5b and piracy will cost whatever imaginary amount they make up.

Cable companies have lost a trillion dollars from roomates splitting the bill instead of each person getting their own plan

People who are dumb enough to pay for Netflix and let their worthless leech friends exploit it, without gaining anything in return.

>when you invite friend over and he starts to pirate your television

Attached: c7a981a810ed8190a012bb32a990ffaa-imagejpeg.jpg (800x555, 115K)

You know "goy" isn't a shorthand for Goyim, right? "Goy" just means nation. Even us Jews are a type of goy.

>tfw have only one phone line that my family share
>didn't realise all this time i had cost mr cohenstein six gorrion dollars

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE STREAMING COMPANIES?! YOU MONSTERS1

Hayes is an irish name you obsessed incel

>Piracy
They've opted to make streaming more and more inconvenient over time, people just torrenting shows isn't surprising at all.
>Sharing accounts
If they can't magically bypass the screen limit this must be something they expect to happen.

Get a real job poorfags

have sex

Attached: 74358435.jpg (219x230, 14K)

Making movies isn't a real job, they don't need to get paid

IP laws.

>looks at my half decent collection of 600+ favorite films
>multiplies by 20 for average bluray cost
>multiplies by 5 for average rental cost to see if I even wanted to purchase them
>multiplies by another 10 for if I watched them in theater, 20 if I bought food
>multiplies theater costs for the thousands of movies I'd never purchase after watching
Yeah that's imaginary money. I wouldn't pay that if I made $100/hr even. No job will make me give a bunch of kikes that have long since given up on artistic merit that much money.

Fuck IP laws. seriously. Most useless innovation stopping shit ever. Free market is free market.

There's no moral wrong with bringing companies down.

The best thing is there's literally no way to prevent this