Ahhhh!

Ahhhh!

Attached: 1530545238358.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/diet-physical-activity/alcohol-use-and-cancer.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YouTube kino
It sucks he has a colostomy bag for the rest of his life, but I'm glad he's ok

Shouldn’t have drunken so much lmao

He said his cancer was unrelated to his lifestyle choices.

He is still a proper mad lad. Hasn't stopped him at all.

Based

actually the alcohol was related to his cancer.

he got a colostomy bag? lmao I remember watching this little nigga back in 2011

>always chugging alcohol
>has to get his guts removed because of cancer
>not related to his cancer

yeah ok buddy

what a retard

vodka doesn't cause cancer. It's pretty mild for your internal organs, aside from the liver.

stop being so fucking retarded

meget basert

er han, tor jeg si det, /vårkar/?

it made it worse faggot

source?

>irritating a cancerous lesion in your body with literal poison couldn't possibly exacerbate any conditions

Attached: 7ac6eb90-b27d-4275-ab27-baf024b5b59a..png (270x321, 21K)

again, source?

cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/diet-physical-activity/alcohol-use-and-cancer.html

but apetor said that he got it because of a disease in the digestive system unrelated to his lifestyles. so I'm still waiting on the source that confirms it made it worse for him
that article is not related to our argument, is specifically talking about apetor

cope more please

and there we have it, the ultimate copout

You were being pretty naive from the get go but at this point I can't tell if it's a bad troll or you're just genuinely retarded.

>drinks a lot
>gets liver cancer

Attached: 1525864064184.png (625x626, 111K)

>noo u troll
you're the one spreading misinformation without sources

>liver
you fucking retard, it was his digestive system and was caused by a disease that isn't like to alcohol

>you're the one spreading misinformation without sources

Attached: 1526871796363.png (504x425, 81K)

linked*

Attached: areyouangry.jpg (605x518, 27K)

user, that post proves my point. did you even read the chain of replies?

Attached: 1532095496376.jpg (640x731, 37K)

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

Well you were saying he said his excessive drinking without eating or even drinking water had no effect on his failing health. Then you went on to just assert that idea using the guy's word as your source. You got BTFOed by a cancer research institute report basically saying when alcohol comes into contact with tumor cells, if it's doing anything it's definitely not helping. Now it's just weird cop outs about how you don't feel the burden of proof has been met to your standards when everyone else can see how trivial the situation truly is. What point do you think you're proving?

I didn't say shit you fucking retard, I asked you to back up your claim. stop fighting strawmen
is my first post, I know alcohol can cause cancer

I did 5 times over buddy, and you just admitted it.

Guy drank. Guy got Cancer. Get over yourself

to clarify, you said it made it worse for him and you have no proof. it CAN, that doesn't mean it WILL.
>still no source
he said himself that it wasn't related. what's wrong with you? how to you know all the inns and outs of his medical situation and how everything works?