Haha get catfished you dumb bitch

is this incel documentary kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ5Jlx8MTp8

Attached: 1563228882053.jpg (394x310, 70K)

Anyone who'd voluntarily appear in this documentary needs a bullet. Fucking pathetic.

I really don't get it, what the fuck is he doing? He doesn't get sex so he does what, laugh at fat girls?

the hero we deserve

He is giving women a taste of their own medicine. Why is it okay for them to waste mens time? He shows their hypocrisy in only wanted to date chads.

The guy is not even incel, he had sex with 30 women lmao

Attached: blackpill.jpg (1745x1123, 421K)

It's literally how everyone operates. Everyone wants someone hotter than they are.

Incels are just nerds of the 90's only that girls can't ignore them in the comments section these days.

This picture shows exactly why we need to work on our men. They are doing ridiculous things with their money and it's only making them worse mentally. Even married men throw their money at streamer girls and e girls. Men are so detached from themselves and life in general and they are so mean to each other, especially online. It's really tragic to see honestly. My grandma always taught me that men can all be great with the right push and we're absolutely pushing them in the worst way, to the side.

THAT BEAT

based eggy poster

"Incels" are straight up the most retarded, prentend and yet still pathetic group of all time. Like, just have sex with fat ugly women you retards. Or work on yourself so you deserve someone you find attractive. If you don't want an uggo, why would they?

>is this incel documentary kino?
BBC is a fake news outlet just like CNN.. So maybe if you watch it as a comedy

Attached: 1563207728512.png (249x249, 79K)

They are probably actors. There is a never ending stream of character actor types that will take the job.

While this is at least somewhat true, anyone self-identifying as an incel should go to a psych ward.

heh you did good

Incels are fake, there are 5 times as many FBI agents here than incels

Basically what I did.

No there aren't. They're literally on this board right now. They've probably killed in the past 24 hours. There's no reason they shouldn't be classified as a terror group. It's actual terrorism.

>I'm a hero
>I'm a legend
>slides on the snow, pulling his jeans over his fat gross arse
What happened to self awareness?

Ironic. Do you know where you are? Do you know the demo of this site?

It's almost as if the whole thing is made up by MSM and people who want to have sex actually do, by fucking a whore. What a novel concept, prostitution

I've used this site for about 12 years now. It was always nerdy and dweeby, but not this straight up pathetic.

Yawn... If you see pink elephants that doesn't mean that there are pink elephants but that you have delirium tremems

Attached: 1553862040094.gif (280x158, 892K)

That catfish guy was pretty entertaining in a retarded way.

Why is Scorpion an Incel?

Attached: 1562890909536.png (749x810, 927K)

Indeed, so novel that its illegal in the US and the police run sting operations to catch customers.

>the police run sting operations to catch customers.
Ahahahahahahhahah land of the free they say

In fairness it's also illegal to kill people and you're more likely to get caught. You can also take a trash bird out, spend the same amount of money on her and get laid.

have sex, whiteoids.

Attached: lad.jpg (603x651, 56K)

>You can also take a trash bird out, spend the same amount of money on her and get laid.
Yeah I'd just rather spend the money on weed than take gamble on maybe getting "return" on "investment"

Then don't whinge about not having sex you fucking lunatic.

>I don't want to make an effort to do anything, not even speak to a girl, so I'm going to kill 3 women and ruin 100 people's lives
Whoop de fucking doo give this man a nobel prize

DEATH
TO
INCELS

Go be mentally ill somewhere else, it's not involuntary if you choose to funnel your resources better

Death to pink elephants? Fucking mentally ill delirium tremems sufferers

90% of attractive features are genetic

I think a lot of it is just getting offline every now and then. I've never fucked and I'm 30 now. I tried dating apps and they just made me bitter, then I realized that's the case for anyone on those things. They're designed to keep you there.

Just going offline and getting some perspective can do wonders.

The Incel is a pestilence
The Incel is the danger that creeps behind the window
The Incel is a perversion of humanity

Death to all Incels.

damn I remember this dude's posts
those videos are funny as fuck, he'd post the dms showing the thots wanting to show up and literally blow chad immediately and then he'd unleash his smelly autism on them

Its beta mens fault for giving these women this money though.

Then there is no real problem right? It's the hypocrites who pretend they aren't that are being offended by this, or as my hero said:
>get catfished you dumb bitch.

>hahaha I wasted my day pretedning to be attractive and now you have to reject me to my face take that stacies you thought I was handsome but I'm actually a fat loser SURPRIZE hahaha bet you feel reall silly now lol

>incel label has become toxic
>q-quick, call it fake news
>t-there, everybody will believe us

I catfished a girl (she 17, me 28, AOC is 16 in my state) and she still fucked me.

irony is if elliot rodger stopped sperging and lowered his standards he could have easily been porking on of these girls he shot

>toxic
I do believe many people already told you to fuck off back to reeddit

how does that work
greentext pls

Where can I find the catfishman videos? Searching only turns up greentexts.

>ha ha, I have invoked the website I never visit, I have won the argument

>catfish
Yeah, sounds like you understand this is fake.

he's trolling girls that think a fucking male model would be interested in them, because they're dumb as shit

Incel doesn't mean anything. The US has de facto legal prostitution and Canada has fully legal prostitution. Tinder exists. This is an establishment charade to justify domeatic terrorism.

So in other words he wasn't involuntarily celibate.

Ah, there's that word "toxic." Knew that would show up.

Ignore leftist terrorists
Ignore the cartels
Ignore the Muslims
Ignore Chinese espionage
Ignore black crime
Worry about these white boys who can be easily arrested and will probably cooperate
See, nothing works any more, so we're being asked to not pay attention to reality, and police are restricting themselves to what they can handle.

I agree with the sentiment of this picture but cherrypicking that pic of MrBeast donating $10k to a thot at random is dishonest considering he's donated just as much if not more money to manchildren

Attached: file.png (300x168, 95K)

>texted her for awhile on Yahoo Messenger before meeting, slowly built rapport
>pic I used was just fake headshot of cuter guy than myself and partially turned
>she'd go on cam, flashing tits
>went to one of her HS vball games in person, didn't introduce myself
>we finally meet
>fucked on gramma's bed while she's out of town on 2nd time ever seeing her
>dated a year. she ended up cheating, we split
>learned she got mixed up with rough group after we split, took up smoking, ended up getting caught stealing from mall job at clothing store
>i'll never forget heather
>i suck at green texting

yes i understand that i just don't understand why. it's retarded.
and he seems pretty fucking pathetic, what an idiot

if an ugly girl was fishing fat ugly guys with hot girls you'd probably find it funny

Glowing. Kill your families

uh, no? are you fucking retarded?

>Canada has fully legal prostitution
No, it's in a fuckstupid grey area where it's legal for women to sell it but people aren't able to buy it, so workers can claim it as income and get taxed on it

lmao pathetic
id find that hilarious

Imagine being a fed and getting clowned on by fat manchildren obsessed with sneed

All of y’all ought to blow your brains out, your incel psyop doesn’t work. You know what that means, right?

Why are normalfags so afraid of incels?

Attached: 1563066934262.jpg (750x842, 73K)

They don’t ignore those things, they fund them like they are trying to do with “incel” terrorism.

There is no argument here sweety, it's just me telling you to fuck off. Do with that as you will.

Less talking more killing your family glownigger

not watching entirely this shit
when's the ctfish guy

I unironically got catfished by a fat american chick. She looked skinny in her pictures). When I met her she was twice the size I'd imagined, easily a 100 kg (whatever that is in burger units), plus she had a jaw the size of a big mac box, whcih was notoriously understated in all her pictures.

still fucked her (with my half erect cock), and her vagene was like fucking a warm, damp sandwich. horrible experience.

>220 pounds on probably a 5'5 frame
>user fucked her

Attached: terrified.jpg (322x322, 15K)

I challenged myself desu. I've a strong mind.

>glownigger
Do you just spout buzzwords you read up on /pol/ or anything? Just fuck off back to reddiat.

Less. Talking.

>watched this doc
>realised that its true and probably 70% of this site are incels loosers hating everyone
>know one guy irl who is literally 1:1 incel from this doc
>he is 24y kissless virgin neet living with his mom
>hates women and minorities
>his fav boards are /pol/ and Yea Forums
>praises mass shooting and victim blaming
Damn its really scary to be around such people, and incel culture is growing to normie level mass media, saw today that one casual meme page I've been reading for years now posting memes supporting that guy who killed e-celeb woman several days ago
>some guys in comments saying he did nothing wrong
>check their pages
>fucking incels
I understand that most of you won't do shit you are even afraid to go out of your house, but on all serious, can you guys just have sex?

Attached: 673.jpg (1000x1000, 157K)

Less talking glowie, chop chop. Get to work.

>I know this guy
Sure you do.

You honestly think that terrorism comes from a particular group and you spend all your time provoking them. You must be a college graduate to be that dumb.

He’s a Fed trying to meme it into reality

must have had a strong nose too

Imagine if feds actually enforced existing law and protected us.

not this one but with similar beliefs, literally everything he talks about is minorities/jews/how dumb women are its just scary to be around such people who convey nothing but hate
ah so you believe that instead of fighting terrorism we just need to stop provoking them huh?
Thank god I'm from eu, imagine walking with your gf after sex and getting shot from some incel, quite unpleasant feeling huh?
Ah yes I have master degree from uni how did you know?

It's either basement neets or normalfag redditors depending on whatever someone is bitching about.

Restricting speech to avoid provocation is actual EU policy.
>a fucking life raft of uncheckable personal knowledge assertions
I know why people tell you to go back to plebbit.

Explain what occurred for
>we finally meet
>fucked on grammas bed
to happen. What happened when she realized it wasn't you in the pic