What's the point of working with MIB if you're going to forget everything when you retire...

What's the point of working with MIB if you're going to forget everything when you retire? Seems like a waste of 30+ years

Attached: 52776[1].jpg (800x1202, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-CCeiMIQhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Zoomer has no concept of greater good or sacrifice.
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FLOSS FLOSS MUH FORTNITE HURRRRRRRRR.
You'll grow out of it hopefully.

someone has to do thankless tasks

it's only a matter of 3-4 generations, before the cat will be out of the bag and mib will turn into a publicly known enforcement branch of earth's government

Yeah but I'd atleast appreciate knowing what I did for the greater good

It's no different from the moment of one's death, at which point you cease to exist and do not go to meet any particular god. While there is no intrinsic purpose in things, one is free to set one's own provisional purpose-this is a variety of the philosophy known as existentialism. And humans, being intelligent animals, tend to choose activity which feels meaningful or good, or at the very least assures survival. Thus etc.

didn't you watch the movie? You could easily rape someone then erase their memory.

Take your fedora tipping back to r*ddit, faggot

Some of has to do the job. Besides, sometimes you prefer to forget. Remember the first movie where K gets vore'd by the bug? I would prefer to never remember that myself.

Are Men In Black 2 and 3 worth watching?

he's right, you cringy underage meme loving fuck
/thread

did they retcon that in the new movie? all their ex agents get mind wiped? because K did it voluntarily the first time.

1>3>2
2 and 3 are entirely optional

I've had tons of injuries and harrowing experiences and I wouldn't want to forget them. You sound like a fag.

>Remember the first movie where K gets vore'd by the bug?
That was kinda hot

Attached: e1e8571d6242566fbb2db80f916c6e65[1].jpg (557x711, 54K)

They all get mind wiped when they retire, K does it to D at the start when he fucks up

same here - got nearly torn apart by a pack of feral dogs as a kid, but honestly would appreciate forgetting one girl i loved very much.

Erasing your memory is a reward. You can't leave with the secret knowledge you possess, so the only alternative is death

Didn't K intentionally ask to be memoried so he could live happily?

Do leftist like this movie series? The MIB act like border Patrol or ICE but for illegal space aliens rather than aliens from other countries.

They all get erased, it's their partner's job to do it when they are about to reach breaking point, to protect them and let them live the rest of their life

Keeping the world/universe safe is its own reward

You don't do it for fame or glory. That's the whole point. It's a completely thankless job. You do it because it has to be done.

leftists aren't smart enough to notice those things.

This film didn't need sequels. The second film was pretty mediocre, the third film was bad. The first film had a kino ending with J blacking the mortuary lady.

>The first film had a kino ending with J blacking the mortuary lady.
Idk, the ending always felt off. If MIB also accepts women, why isn't it called M/WIB or PIB?

Mystique makes that exact point in Xmen Dark Phoenix, asking why Charles doesn't rename them the X-Women, since she and Jean are the ones always saving the guys

>first MiB you see will smiths character get hired because he is physically superior to most humans
>he proves this by chasing down an alien that no man should have been able to chase down
>next two movies that are female agents all over the place
so could they run just as fast?

Yeah but there it's retarded because X-Men also has men so renaming it to X-Women would just be shifting the issue.

Women are so dumb they don't understand 'men' is from Humans and also in Wo'men' and Wo'man'

>Idk, the ending always felt off. If MIB also accepts women, why isn't it called M/WIB or PIB?
I never had any problems with it, after all her entering the MiB makes sense (she is accepting of aliens and did save their asses at the end of the film). Plus "Men" is generic in this case.

What bothers me is that it was a perfectly happy ending, and then the second film goes ahead and ruins it and adds a "downer" ending of its own. Same with the third film. And now the new Men in Black adds a female/male couple. There's also the fact that J appears to be an absolute pro at the end of the first film, but once more he takes the role of "rookie" in the sequels.

Yeah but 90% of the time people still mean males when saying "men"

*tips*

just stop fucking saying "you guys" when you're talking to groups of women, call them girls, or ladies or whatever, they'll stop bitching hopefully.

It actually doesn't, it's just that dumb people think it does.

vis a vis, ergo sum

Girls literally refer to themselves as 'guys' when in a group though.

I think a better question is, can you choose to retire and still keep your memory? I mean, you've given decades of service to this organization, you've proven you are loyal and won't start telling people about it

What's the point of anything if you're just going to die and not even exist to remember any of it?

I know, its how everyone talks and lately its gotten on my nerves. Girls only say it because thats how everyone talks so they just parrot it.

The cartoon is pretty neat

Except you go to heaven or hell when you die, fedoratipping faggot

even if you don't go to heaven or hell, everything around you was made because people didn't think like you.

Aside from how literally you interpret the word "alien" is there any real difference between MIB and ICE?

Underage alien pussy. Zed was actually an interstellar Jeffrey Epstein.

Girls say it because there's no reason for them not to. Are you actually trying to be part of the gender specific pronoun problem?

>what's the point of enjoying something if you forget it.
Because for 30 years you enjoyed it how is this a question? You still had 30 years of an amazing life whether you remember it or not. Your actions aren't rendered pointless by your lack of being aware of them.

Reincarnation is more likely if we are to exist after death. Personally I think we merge completely with god and then we go straight into a new life.

>Reincarnation is more likely if we are to exist after death.
y tho

No, but watch the animated show.

I don't watch cartoons, I'm not a child

kino opening titles
youtube.com/watch?v=B-CCeiMIQhc