RLM is CANCELED

>For years now, RLM has been given a pass because people find their content entertaining. Despite multiple instances of blatant sexist, racist and anti-progressive rhetoric, they remain widely referenced and enjoyed by ERA. When folks bring up their problematic commentary, it's often ignored or excused. Here are some examples of their bigotry, dating back to at least 2016:

>(...)

>There are countless other examples out there; this is only a portion of their toxic and bigoted commentary. It's time to drop RLM and stop giving them chances. This is who they are.

>Rhetoric like this would not be tolerated by anyone on this forum, joking or not, and we shouldn't continue to promote those who say such rhetoric. And if it is just a joke, then why do the themes and values continue into their non-character reviews and casual conversations about what they truly believe?

resetera.com/threads/a-critique-of-red-letter-media’s-bigoted-content-see-staff-post.129228/

Attached: b27[1].png (1280x720, 819K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Im0i7JDJ-cI
youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Cf-6vKVWg
youtube.com/watch?v=M8HmrlnlZMs
resetera.com/threads/chris-pratt-is-a-republican.129371/
screenrant.com/star-trek-next-generation-didnt-age-well/
web.archive.org/web/20180822185755/https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-sweden-58-of-those-convicted-of-rape-and-attempted-rape-over-the-past-5-years-were-born-abroad.63571/
resetera.kiwifarms.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you post on /r/drama you are basically a soya consumer

Attached: DpQRkKDXgAE9Tdh.jpg (675x1200, 133K)

>retardera

Attached: 1558512851825.jpg (309x229, 7K)

Why are you shilling these retarded Youtubers

youtube.com/watch?v=Im0i7JDJ-cI

Based

Archive this shit you stupid Mexican.

>Rhetoric like this would not be tolerated by anyone on this forum
But being a bunch of rapists and Con drifting sexual molesters is just a-okay, eh komrades?

OOF YIKES SWEATY HOW PROBLEMATIC

>pedoera

Male leftoids are un-flanged orangutans who wish females were bonobos

How the fuck do you even find this shit?

>try to join resetera a few months back
>call myself something like beautifultransgirl or someshit so no one gives me shit
>try to post in thread
SORRY YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PERMISSIONS TO DO THAT.
AN ADMINISTRATOR WILL SHORTLY GRANT YOU POSTING PRIVILEGES.
>wait
YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM RESETERA.

how many pedo mods neogaf have? one of them got busted for CP right? and now they've all flocked to this piece of shit website. what a joke

i refuse to believe that these people arent just shitposting Yea Forums tards kicking the piss out of sjw culture

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-125124~2.png (1440x1778, 261K)

Attached: 5194EE0F-DD62-48AC-92D8-3D4D6F0B8D75.jpg (750x358, 67K)

What the fuck is this website? If red letter media triggers you i cant image what every day social discourse in a country not occupied by coastal liberals or eurofags would do to them. Jay literally hangs out at lgbt film festivals and follows a podcast on twitter that has fuck trump in the bio. Jesus chrisy

>Anti-progressive rhetoric

That's a new one.

I’d fuck both those dudes

Because I am a mentally ill SJW with nothing else in her life. So I obsess over the things I hate, not realising that this makes me miserable. And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill. I can't focus on positive things because I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like many here, and good things make me feel like shit, so I focus strictly on negative things and use the coping mechanism of saying anything positive is "Alt-Right", a fictitious ideology. If anyone likes anything, for any reason, I'll say it's "Alt-Right" so it saves me the trouble of even knowing what I mean. All I want is an easy way to discredit anything that isn't mentally ill negative discourse, so I can go on being mediocre while shitting on everything that's a threat to my ego and complacency.

came here to say this

youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY
Aidsmoby would fit pretty well on Resetera

RLM is Yea Forums culture you newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=l2Cf-6vKVWg

jack is cool. he's really grown on me lately

lmao

Attached: Capture.png (946x355, 51K)

Easy on the fat jokes

Attached: Capture.png (956x198, 37K)

>1919 leftists
Fighting so your childhood doesn't look like pic related
>2019 leftists
Resetera

What went wrong?

Attached: SHORPY_01099u2.jpg (1700x1232, 600K)

Attached: Capture.png (957x244, 59K)

What the hell is the point of a "discussion" site where any dissenting opinion (even if it isn't really dissenting) is banned?

God this website is why reddit is cringe. Nobody is allowed to say anything against the status quo. Yea Forums contrarianism can be gay but it can also lead to good discussions

>resetera
didn't read. even more cucked than reddit

May as well not let people be able to respond to other people’s threads

Attached: Capture.png (942x201, 54K)

Are you me?
#yasqeer

Lol banned for literally stating facts. Is that site run by nazis or something? someone should do something about this its not very inclusive and safe and doesn't promote diversity.

Truth is, these womyn are just copying us, or me at least. When theres something about a show, movie, musician that annoys me or upsets me, i "cancel" them in my mind. And sometimes i may even bash them on the internet to do so. Every one here does it, these ladies are just slightly more straight forward and open about it. I say we just cancel everything in retaliation, until only wholesome family programming is left. Adults shouldn't be taking in so much media, its rotting the brain

resetera makes reddit look like 2008 Yea Forums

>shill for diversity in film
>NOT GOOD ENOUGH

What bigotry has RLM done?

Attached: Capture.png (964x479, 92K)

>drive-by posting

Attached: mikeold.png (397x501, 317K)

Attached: 1553392566182.png (148x148, 39K)

Attached: Capture.png (944x218, 56K)

Grace Randolph is too offensive for them too. Are there any movie critics who are bland and safe enough for them?

>resetera

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lot of opinions that no one cares about coming from a site that loses over 40 percent of their userbase every year to suicide. Anti-RLM posters are confirmed trannies, shills, and reddit9k rejects. This just backs up that fact further. Don't bother to dilate because you're gonna "disoon" anyway by your own hand you subhuman garbage.

Attached: aids moby.jpg (543x478, 220K)

>using the word irony 3 times in a sentence to make an argument

I'm glad resetgender is a good containment ground for these people

Unsurprising that Jack can't handle bantz

Attached: 9c10e4516531cbe6a09e68af46fe55fb.png (1500x971, 2.05M)

Plinkett is problematic guys.
probably movieblob

Attached: Capture.png (958x448, 90K)

RLM has had stickies here since 2007, back when you were Male, cry more you fucking nigger.

Literally what site is this

Attached: Capture.png (949x243, 27K)

Based drive-by poster

how long has rlm been doing videos? 10 years? and that's all the got? and the examples are retarded most are clearly jokes (like malaysians) and others like rich talking about women's march (wait until he does something worth protesting before protesting) is perfectly reasonable

>resetera

oh that explains it

Attached: Capture.png (943x375, 83K)

They’re not even trying to hide that their bans are totally unjust. I’ve never seen any other website ban people for “dismissing” someone else’s opinion. The worst part is that the people getting banned aren’t really being dismissive as they’re very plainly stating what they disagree with without much vitriol. Banning people for having a different opinion is dismissive if anything

They are white males

Anyone who posts a direct link to Resetgender should be banned from Yea Forums for life. Fucking kill yourself OP

Attached: 5d4.jpg (324x451, 14K)

Holy shit, RLM BTFO, fuck RLM and fuck Drumpf!

youtube.com/watch?v=M8HmrlnlZMs

Its reddit but a million times worse.

ask Yea Forums
unironically

Attached: Capture.png (954x245, 74K)

Holy fucking kek

Lactose Intolerant best girl closely followed by Milk

This thread just proves you are the redditor and should go back to places like resetera where your kind can live in your hugbox and not be offended by the big bad boogeymen who hurt your feefees, faggot.

welcome to obama's republic of hitlerstan

The levels of being wrong has progression to them too. Looking forward to checking my priviledge every time im about to breath.

Does this mean I can go back to liking RLM?

Attached: 1559095812134.png (852x1159, 425K)

I'm just here to talk about my favorite straight-acting closet-case.

Attached: 546456.jpg (395x541, 37K)

Yes, if the trannies hate them, you can like them now

Lmao how obvious was the post you tried?

>resetera
how the fuck do people actually use this site? with the amount of bans they dish out i'd be surprised if they an fill a thread

isnt josh an actual sjw
not sure howd you can call mike or jay right, theyre just too (relatively) old and out of touch with your regular twitter far lefty to adhere to their standards of pc and current nucommunism wave

When are libshits going to realize talk like this is why everyone hates them

wtf how do you connect obama to a tranny gaming website

He really seems like a soiboy, and I don't call him that lightly, it really looks like he's bandwagonning
Jay is relatively PC, his weird issues with female nudity might come from anterior experiences or something

casual reminder that Resetera is genuinely evil

U...uohh, nooo
*slide whistle*

isnt resetera that peado paradise?

Resetera is embarrassing
Jesus christ

Wow, this garbage is what fuels alt right trolls

Indoctrination and echo-chambering, basically.
Forums with free speech lend themselves towards consensus-building. Sites like this destroy consensus-building in order to force a false manufactured consensus.

>resetera

Attached: 1547741448895.gif (320x180, 1.93M)

What does this mean?

Is jay actually gay? I feel like they've been purposefully vague on the subject.

It's an older meme, sir, but it checks out

Resetera makes Yea Forums look good

They literally make a background check on your IP and waiting time for posting privileges is usually around half a year.
Mods are know to ban people at random for no reason whatsoever, just to keep people on their toes.

Imagine actually browsing Resetera. these are the fags who use Yea Forums in 2019

Homogay happened

How the fuck do you background check an IP?

jesus christ just 1 second browsing the site quickly makes reddit look hardcore

There's logically no reason to post there except to troll

So, now that RLM is canceled, what is Yea Forums going to complain about now?

>Lactose Intolerant
>no breasts
>no real milk
>almond milk
>almonds are literally seed
>2 almonds together
you chose the trap
>Confirmed for Gay

Yeah, several slammed for CP, head honcho for sexual assault.

>What the fuck is this website?
Distilled leftism.

what's the point of even trying to communicate politely? They would've gotten the same out come if their post read: NIGGERNIGGERINIGGERNIGGERINIGGET

>Narcissistic Personality Disorder

My boss has that and he is making my life hell. Please consider doing the world a favor and offing yourself. Thanks.

>you should use fear to promote good behavior

What the fuck? If anything it would be incentives, Jack.

I thought Jack was the gay one

Used to be a fun sub but now its full of fags jerking off the mods while repeating dumb jokes. Its become like every other sub.

What a shithole

Jack has a wife and 2 kids. He probably isnt gay.

>resetera
Get this shit out of here, are you retarded?

i feel like i caught something from reading their bullshit

how does one live being offended by literally everything surrounding them?

lmao out restera exposing all the Redditlettermedia shills on here

Dyin’ aint much of a living

>Lot of opinions that no one cares about
It's a hub of every gaming and culture journalist and by proxy every corporate HR manager. Their outreach is ridiculous. how do you think Zoey Quinn just strolled into DC Vertigo and got main book published with literally zero experience with the medium?

Yes he is. They're being vague because he doesn't want to come out to the audience.

The future of the internet.

>how does one live being offended by literally everything surrounding them
Ask /pol/. They should know.

most of them kill themselves atleast

If a boy has such a cute face and big wide hips then it aint gay
penis just makes it better anyway desu

>direct link to RetardEra
big yikes

Attached: 1553971674674.png (645x773, 11K)

>her

I can't believe an entire community can believe these levels of niceguy-ism are healthy at all, let alone in such broad soil. Are they aware of forms of reality you don't view through a screen? As in...reality? The reason they flock to forums in such droves with their backpatting and witch hunts is that these milquetoast attitudes about expression would get them laughed out or browbeat out of any conversation in the fleshworld, unless they're cornering themselves into cliques of two or three at a time to make passive aggressive remarks behind the backs of their transgressors to an exclusively sympathetic party. Which is what this is in the grander online scheme, when you think about it.

I'm pretty far left. Think commie. And I think these people are batshit insane. How the fuck did those freaks got to be representatives of the left?

>importance of gender representation and diversity in film
I thought it was "no big deal and why do you care, incel" tho

#StormMilwaukee
Also deplatform RLM from Patreon.

Because you are just as batshit insane as they are

dude bussy lmao

>The reason they flock to forums in such droves
Is because faggots and trannies are not accepted in the real world. If you think faggots are accepted you are either deluding yourself or living in a city. If you are a faggot then sorry, I have nothing against you, I just know you are a product of molestation or jewish memes.

rent free

Holy shit mental gymnastics here.
>were just gonna insult you, and your way of life, religion, job, kids, where you live, and your race
Well fuck you then
>butthurt incel you get offended by everything

>RLM STD videos are banned on the Star Trek subreddits
>RLM gets banned on RetardEra

Attached: 1528934799089.jpg (576x432, 137K)

>How the fuck did those freaks got to be representatives of the left?
The same way /pol/ got to be representatives of the right, can you guess why?

This is you. I know that this is you. Youre white and your parents were obama voters.

Attached: image.jpg (640x464, 184K)

>RLM STD videos are banned on the Star Trek subreddits
why? they are not offensive and make great points whats their problem?

>>RLM STD videos are banned on the Star Trek subreddits
Why?

the difference is that /pol/ can back up their opinions agree with it or not while reset just bans you

You sound like you haven't left your house in a long time

It's honestly really weird. The left has lots of ideas that are appealing to a lot of people, for instance "you shouldn't go into crippling debt if you get sick or hurt once" and "people shouldn't worry if they will be able to feed their family," but they've decided that instead of things like this the most important messages are things like THERE ARE 8000 GENDERS YOU BIGOT and ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL

Take a wild guess, you dumb fucks. Jeez

are they... dare i say it..../ourguys/?

>RLM predicts an ending for star wars ROS
>disney announces they are doing reshoots a day later
>now articles like this calling to get rid of RLM are popping up

Attached: 1514560039323.jpg (320x401, 36K)

I'm not American. Thank god for that. I would have ended it all.

we argue the content on Yea Forums, not the person.
feel free to go back

Attached: 1515423989414.jpg (1348x812, 168K)

U sound like a goober

MSM has been attributing racism and sexism to any and all STD criticism since day one.

Yeah, I agree

The mouse is not happy.

You enabled them

They made fun of STD in one video (the subreddit thought that it was "toxic") and they are critical of the show.
You can't have a negative opinion on STD or any Kurtzman shit or your posts get deleted and you get a shadowban.

Attached: 1543463426706.gif (243x332, 1.8M)

>*grabs pitchfork* come on, who's with me!

epic, simply epic. i love the internet now.

I'm really not.

Hell yeah

Whatever happened to just beating up all these pussy ass faggots? How are they so powerful now?

The absolute state of star wars

>were just gonna insult you, and your way of life, religion, job, kids, where you live, and your race
/pol/ in a nut shell.

Liberals aren't remotely "left". Only in America and commies, anarchists hate them with a passion. But you wouldn't know that because you never talk to classic marxists.

Prove it, tell me every gender that exists

Someone pls send a link to Jay.

He's still male.

You answered your own question. They get no beating and society enables their mental illness since giant companies HR and PR are filled with these people.

This is unironically the best timeline.
The reshoots will finish in September. It's Solo 2.0.

>Not real communism
Try telling them that they aren't really communists.

Do people on Resetera think they're normal people?
I'd honestly like to know.
It's like stepping into another world reading their posts.

Fuck this is golden

Attached: c8mytKman5dI_img.jpg (168x139, 22K)

So when did these people take their vow? I mean, they do a lot of gaslighting on problematic view holders for being "incels," so apparently their case is voluntary?

yeah Yea Forums!

Attached: ss+(2019-07-16+at+04.55.00).png (990x34, 7K)

They are now losing it over their Red Tails review a movie that came out in fucking 2012

Why would I bother talking to delusional people

Change a few words and that sounds like this place

wtf I love RLM again

Why are these losers so obsessed with social shaming tactics?

>point out pro-trans movie they praised
>get banned
unreal

Why would i wanna talk to marxists?
Youre both pick related

Attached: image.jpg (1139x1200, 640K)

Really have to ask that when the Resetera scum has direct ties to Silicon Valley?

There are two biological sexes. Gender identity is based on those two sexes. However there are a lot of gender norms that have nothing to do with biological sex but still are seen that way. Wearing your hair long, for example. Totally based on the culture and time you reside in. How I see it, is that feminism tries to invent new gender identities that don't exist while the problem has more to do with gender norms. My two cents anyway.

Wrong, you outed yourself

You are not that different, you just can't see it

t. brainlet

Literally mirror 4 chan

Poor Mike, he's so done.

Attached: D_eVdi8XkAAXHtq.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

You do not know shit.

>anime avatar
>crazy leftist tranny
Disgusting, desu.

Kill yourself communist swine.

Attached: Origins of hate speech.png (725x657, 148K)

you mean opposite

I unironically believe theres a pink hair feminist version of the fat warcraft nerd from southpark screaming and reading/banning posts 2 seconds after being posted over there

Attached: lump.png (512x539, 183K)

>Forums with free speech lend themselves towards consensus-building
Fuck that I strive to disagree with everyone who posts here even if I actually believe the thing I'm pretending to disagree with

>>anime avatar
>>crazy leftist tranny

why is this a thing now? trannies and leftists should hate anime since it goes against everything they seem to be fighting for

I don't agree with this. And I will have to call faggot on this one.

of course they like jack

Attached: 14869174701.gif (485x300, 2.54M)

>resetera
ugh... gas'em

Spill the tea, sis!

>talking about normal people on Yea Forums

Attached: 1545329819512.png (645x773, 11K)

That forum is a bastion of free speech and open mided.

That's what NeoGAF said *slide whistle*
That's what Twitch streamers said *slide whistle*
That's what Penny Arcade said *slide whistle*

that's a fantastic image

>rhetoric
There's that fucking word again. That word that literally no one ever used until they Trump showed up and everyone wanted to use big words to sound smarter than him.

retorica

WE FUCKING GET IT

>Mike compares it unfavorably to Glory
NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SUPPORT A MOVIE WITH A WHITE SAVIOR NARRATIVE EVEN IF IT'S BASED ON A TRUE STORY!

Attached: 1563036157852.png (785x1000, 254K)

Jack is terrific. He's really funny.

OP looks for trouble wherever he goes; one day we won't be there to bail him out and it's gonna get him hurt real bad

Stealing this image.

RLM has been in the most popular section of the Entertainment category every single time a new episode comes out for at least the last year or two from what I can tell. Good luck with that retarded "super secret klub" mentality. Yea Forums, Reddit, you're all the same fucking entity.

I get what the blue bars mean, but what do the pink bars mean

that's very good user, did you make it yourself?

Pre 2017 jack was shit. He really took the shit flinging on pre rec to heart and became one of the better members. Jay on the other hand has plummeted. And now he's fat again lol

Mike>Canadians>Freddy>Jack>Rich>Culken>>>>>>>>>Jay>Beardfat

RLM would never get cancelled due to their lack of a presence on social media.
There is no way for SJW's to get in contact or tagged RLM in any type of social campaign. They're basically untouchable

This. I don't get why people hate him. He's lovably charming in an old fashioned sort of way and a perfect counterbalance to the jaded cynicism of Mike and Rich.

god bless beetusboi

>Is that site run by nazis or something?
No, communists.

Sylveon

Also, the "Drunk Jack" character completely saved the most recent Best of the Worst.

nigga you gay

I think the image is problematic. You see, when you read the image top to bottom it looks like a white line is replacing the blue line in a very oppressive manner which obviously represents the rise of white privilege over time resulting in a white supremacy with the last line of the image.

Every person banned in that thread were people who was only mildly disagreeing with the OP. So, what's the point of the thread if you can't discuss anything other than rock solid approval of the OP?

Literally never heard of this website before this thread

This board is based as fuck. Can we ban everyone in the generals?

>drive-by posting
?

He saved many BOTWs

Resetera is the very definition of a hugbox

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
the thread

Attached: 1212331412291212.jpg (480x360, 11K)

someone please explain this

First thought was that it's the tranny suicide rates bar graph

Resetera is what happens when you don't patrol jannys

Fuck niggers and fuck jannys

Attached: 1545921670099.gif (657x527, 122K)

the point should be to locate what ideals the sóy people operate by and move society against it at all costs.
We should make it legal to hunt (nu)liberals.

Do they do it for free?

a giant circle jerk of insane faggots egging each other into a deeper psychosis

ask poltards they spend all day seething at nothing

What's the point of playing coy?

what a based post, you are my favorite person in this thread.

Attached: 1540322868551.jpg (750x910, 165K)

No, reseteras certainly don't. They are all corporate stooges.

they all sound like teenagers that hate anything popular

It's really easy for disney to get rid of rlm. They only have to stop making star wars movies. The rise in popularity rlm saw in recent years only happend because disney is making new sw movies. Enabling rlm to make new plinkett reviews.If disney stops rlm will sink back into obscurity.

It really is religion to these people

based

Half of the post on /pol/ are some cultist shit or how onions makes you transition.

Are you talking about us? resetera is the deffinition of pop suckers.

Nah, it's what happens when you have no voice of dissent to challenge an idea. Take a look at /r9k/, frogfaggot, and tell me the tranny-infested shithole you crawled from isn't the same.

Because fag enablers are part of the problem, consider changing sides.

SJWs already hate RLM because of their problematic Plinkett character and because they don't like TLJ, which is apparently some sort of personal attack.
A SJW boycott of RLM would probably change view numbers by about .0001%

fine
they are teenagers that only agree with what the media tells them to like

I hope they make a video about this.

kek based rlm

>guy who posted that has a lord humungus avatar
i dont get it isn't mad max incredibly problematic

Shaun from Shaun & Jen has been making the same veiled snipes for years but he's such a coward he won't come out against them in public. The level of salt after TLJ plinkett review came out is amazing, these fuckers actually think this shit in important enough to get worked up over, its pathetic

>Take a look at /r9k/, frogfaggot, and tell me the tranny-infested shithole you crawled from isn't the same.
IT isan't the same, /r9k/ has dissent to the point of self dissent, like niggas are self bullying and theres no moderation to bully you into agreeying with any of them, you can just on anybody.

there are faggots in it
who cares if they're villains and it's an obviously abusive relationship
there are faggots in it

lmao, poor aids moby, this is who he appeals to

resetera.com/threads/chris-pratt-is-a-republican.129371/

They also hate Chris Pratt, but not enough to stop watching Disney/MCU movies, tho.

>Shaun from Shaun & Jen
who

They won’t. Why would they care?

you're expecting lunatics, idiots, hacks, cranks and dilettantes to be consistent?

>" anti-progressive rhetoric"
Like everything in America, 1984 should have sticker with "it is not a manual"

media has hated pratt for being open about being a Christian

The gays who watch RLM want him to be gay since he's the least ugly of the bunch

>resetera

Attached: NPC forum.png (1121x1761, 160K)

Wait, there's actually people that like STD?

they might mention it like they did when everyone got pissy at the last Plinkett review

Attached: 5674578578.jpg (799x924, 195K)

Same way /pol/ became representatives of the right: no one in a position of relative social authority said "wait no, hold on" and tried to slam the brakes.

>inb4 centrist a bloo bloo

This has nothing to do with "centrism": this has to do with people - even people at the far radical fringes - allowing crazy people to take the wheel. Being crazy is something divorced from political affiliation, and crazies are in charge everywhere now, because once you have one crazy in a position of power they'll use that power to surround themselves with more crazy. So the whole cultural zeitgeist of both political spheres is now dominated by histrionic nutjobs who're scared of their own shadow and who seek to quash all dissenting opinion, where "dissenting opinion" is "people telling them to calm down".

Bug chasers?

Resetera has some of the biggest Last Jedi defenders out there.
So it's been hardly surprising to watch them slowly but increasingly turn against probably the most famous Star Wars critics, soon after Plinkett's Last Jedi review.
I mean the "Rise of Skywalker predictions" video went up like yesterday and they say thoughout how little there is to look forward to, nor care for because of the Last Jedi. And it just so happens that the resetera poster chose today of all days to make this big ass post where they've gone through YEARS worth of RLM's videos with a fine comb in order to find a collection of "problematic" stuff.
Couldn't be more transparent if they tried.
I'll test my theory. I'm going to scroll past the OP's post. If it really is a hit piece due to their Disney Star Wars criticism, them resetera's biggest TLJ defender "Cheebo" will not only just be quick on scene be posting their hatred for RLM on the first page, but have a couple of posts on that page alone.

......fucking hell..... I was going to laugh if it was up to three, but FIVE FUCKING POSTS!

Look at the banned post from era posted earlier in this thread, and read it carefully.

Not consuming the merchandise = bigotry, and the punishment is loss of social credit. Remember to always consume.

/pol/ has proof and lets you voice your opinion
resetera never has proof and bans you outright

i dont see how they are the same

I'd rather have Mike lose some weight and start dressing slutty though.

haha EPIC burn bro :D
*gives a standing ovulation*
so...frickin epic dude literally brought a tear to my eye
thanks and god bless

Fat english cunt

you wish you could ovulate

Well worded comrade *raises fist*

Apparently. They control every big star trek fan site and forums. On Trekmovie you can't leave a negative comment without being assaulted by the shills. I think at one point some people over TrekBBS wanted to ban all discussions related to The Orville.
They're mostly fake geeks who claim to like STD but think that the other Trek shows are problematic.
screenrant.com/star-trek-next-generation-didnt-age-well/

Nice 200 word essay faggot.

>im a communist
and you have the gall to call anyone else insane lol. Imagine being literate having access to endless reputable info about the history of communism and its practical execution and still being communist. that has to be a mental illness.

If psychiatry wasn't such a sham 'science', that would be in the dsm-5

Attached: 1546922758352.jpg (556x616, 43K)

commies were pretty insane aswell. somehow the left is just fucked up and best when they are a moderately small opposition raising important issues but at the same time powerless to really fuck thing up

You can't ovulate but keep dilating.

thats really not true and pol is not the representative of the right for anyone except pol and far left jurnos

This is making me think bigly

Sup aids. Fuck off.

based RLM

have sex

Yes, because the far right is so enlightened.

Attached: 1563003107038.gif (1064x734, 2.07M)

go dilate

>Collect IPs from sources like other forums
>Have friends in the right places at tech companies
It's no different than sites that don't let you sign up with known dummy email hostnames. It takes a while, and isn't always accurate but the data is out there.

Attached: Hitchens-1.jpg (600x381, 29K)

lel

These people are incapable of functioning inside society

jesus fucking christ, does this site even have members besides 25 people jerking eachother off?

Attached: fsfdfs.jpg (430x376, 30K)

It really is though. I can help guide you to enlightenment if you so choose my child.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (332x444, 18K)

This one is particularly absurd even by ResetEra standards

So what's the exact appeal to post in a forum like that?

4000 members online right now

>dismissive drive-by
that's like 99% of internet commentary

Holy shit savage

Attached: alex jones drinking.png (986x797, 869K)

I disagree
(User was banned for this post)

>4000 members online right now
closing down the mental asylums was a bad idea

Attached: 1526008583240.png (435x224, 41K)

>1. While it is correct to note that Plinkett is a satirical character, it is not difficult to tell what messages Plinkett videos are trying to sincerely convey. As noted in the OP, some of these messages are problematic and should not be handwaved just because Plinkett is a character.

You DARE question their mod?!!!

Yea Forums jannies are literally SEETHING at the magnitude of their powers

Like socialists/commies they fight against things that give them the things they love and indulge in

A troubled existence

>agitators on resetera trying to get other SJWtards on there to cancel RLM but getting pushback because that sounds fucking retarded to even resetera trannies

What could be the reason it's suddenly happening now?

Attached: Trending.png (476x177, 18K)

I spent a lot of time decoding this because I knew it was important.
>Progressive men are atomized, often ostracized from their communities and families, tend to be physically unattractive, and so wish for women to treat sex casually to increase their chances of gaining reproductive access to them

On the entire site? Why don't they just open a subreddit? They don't need an entire site.

Red Tails was a fucking garbage piece of film on almost all levels, thank god it come out before the recent wave of "black actors mean oscar noms" because we would be forced to confront that shit show head on.

Resetera is run by actual Nazis. Hitler would be proud.

It's fucking Neogaf rebooted, reddit is like hitler to them

It's a tranny forum

You mean the actual cuckold?

They're not nazis just because they're authoritarian.

and reddit is already a liberal circlejerk

web.archive.org/web/20180822185755/https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-sweden-58-of-those-convicted-of-rape-and-attempted-rape-over-the-past-5-years-were-born-abroad.63571/
Same forum suffering from the usual cognitive dissonance about how most rapists in Sweden are migrant scum.

Attached: 1562958448940.jpg (960x846, 151K)

My guess is they're doing the same thing they did with videogames where they pick up a hobby for a year or so and then demand it be changed. My only hope is that nips don't give a shit about what a bunch of screaming gaijin think and keep doing their own thing.

Orangutans and gorillas are societies where only the one alpha male breeds with the pack of females. So only the largest and strongest males get to breed. Bonobos and chimpanzees are societies with very promiscuous females so every male gets sex and consequently the males are smaller and less physically intimidating compared to gorilla and orangutan alphas.

>No it's not. And i agree with you. I'm not trying to downplay it at all.

>I didn't watch any of the op. As i remember (mostly all of it) as well as stuff that hasn't been brought up yet.

>I'm not trying to defend them at all. So i apologise if that was the impression i was giving with my posts.

Too late shithead, you are CANCELLED!!

Totalitarian.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: CF3BE763-76E2-4E92-A6BE-D9C4DEBEA991.png (750x1334, 97K)

Legitimately worrying, RLM have been increasingly getting woker over time and it still isn't enough for theses people?

Attached: 1542502801532.png (444x440, 285K)

I agree with (User was banned for this post)

What's 4channel's rank?

Isn't "our" traffic split between 3 different domains, how would you even track that?

>resetera
>browsing that dystopian shithole

You might as well have linked to a thread from this site, OP.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE How could a such a progressive site like youtube ever let some middle aged white guys get into top 10 trending?

Attached: DED991B0-82E6-46A5-8583-AA429059D2F9.png (750x1334, 97K)

Most of the gaming press are mods.

Wait, so they are not actually trying to organize some sort of campaing to take RLM off from tiwtter and patreon, and instead they are just circle-jerking each other in the confines of the same forum? Well, they are just retarded, case closed.

You literally can't be woke enough. It's like any cult, it's impossible to follow all of the restrictive rules because they keep changing the rules and making them more strict arbitrarily. So eventually everyone finds they're in trouble from the priest class who run the cult. Then you're forced to do public penance to prove your loyalty to the cult and diminish your own power and standing in the cult. The only option is to escape the cult and hope they don't get violent to stop you.

These are things they ban people for
resetera.kiwifarms.net
>This site is not endorsed by ResetEra, LLC. We're just big fans and we hope they're fans of us too

Attached: 1561006899072.jpg (566x414, 184K)

Jesus Christ i fucking hate liberals.

>I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder

No you don't because if you did you wouldn't admit to having a fault or disorder or acknowledge that you are at fault. You'd shift the blame for your behaviour onto someone/something else.

>Thread A Critique of Red Letter Media’s Bigoted Content (See Staff Post)
>Reason User Banned (permanent): troll account
>I feel like if nothing else the OP has been quite enlightening to me as to how easily work can be misconstrued when presented in a vacuum. As previously said, I won't defend Rich's racist phone call but the rest is incredibly tenuous. So, 'RLM crosses such lines freely' isn't a very clear claim. As I said earlier, they've demonstrated multiple times how much they respect the importance of gender representation and diversity within film. A few debatable examples of one side posted in a thread shouldn't be fair game for a banning.

the left's problem is that the goalposts never stop moving, if you're not on-board with whatever their latest cause is, you're a nazi bigot

>inflammatory drive-by posting

Attached: 1561013371283.png (884x874, 714K)

/pol/ argues with you. You may not be convinced by it but they will try and defend their beliefs. That's a hell of a lot different than getting banned for having a dissenting opinion.

It's Maoist struggle sessions but with souless nerd culture

>/pol/ argues with you
lmao /pol/ is fucking trash for discussion only good for controversy. The only sort of "argument" they can provide is insulting your flag or spamming infographs

what the fuck is drive by posting

The american left is worse than any kind of left, their problems are retarded.
All commies are still faggots though

>The only sort of "argument" they can provide is insulting your flag or spamming infographs
Yes but at least you wont get banned

Which site bans someone for merely disagreeing with the general thread consensus? Go on, I'll wait.

A made up infraction to justify banning people who disagree with the official dogma.

a rule with definitions so vague that you can ban anyone who joins the discussion against the narrative for it.

Refusing to treat the undeniable infractions commited by RLM as anything but the utmost serious condemnation

say what you will about communists, but the real ones were fucking hardcore. these guys would not last a day in Soviet Russia.

That explains a lot

Popping in to offer your two cents then leaving the thread to go to another thread that isn't as shit.

A bullshit excuse to disguise "disagreeying with us"

I unironacally think these people should be shot.

Jason Schreier and Stephen Totilo usually go there to cry about the criticism they get and they organize a few campaigns of target harassment to indie devs or studios that don't bend the knee.

Honest to god why have nobody killed a mod there yet? can't we weaponize and redirect one of our ready and willing incels?
Cmon guys, one of you gotta do god's work.

Attached: bad intentions.png (800x600, 101K)