PROJECT BLUE BOOK Season 2 SDCC

Don't miss the SDCC Panel for Project Blue Book season 2. Area 51,Project Sign,Nazis and Roswell crash are coming.

syfy.com/syfywire/project-blue-book-showrunner-teases-season-2-ahead-of-sdcc

Attached: 1563296592796.jpg (2048x2048, 353K)

I got bored with this after the second episode

Looks like Aidenkino is back on the menu boys
Cringe

Cringe

cuck

Attached: thats a big V2.webm (1280x720, 975K)

Based

Writing was pure shit in S1

I tried to genuinely like it but it was horrible, they try to squeeze drama and suspension out of every single fucking thing whether it makes sense or not

How the fuck are they going to explain things like the last episode where there's a billion ayy lmaos flying over DC, will they just go and research whether aliens are real or not after that? Try to convince the public that they are not when UFOs are dropping metallic turds over the capital?

Wasted potential, also it's being pushed by viral marketers

Oh great, History channel is cashing in on the Area 51 meme *rolls eyes*

Area 51 stuff was planned before season 1 aired. It just happened at the right time and now they can cash on it to promote the show. January 2020...the flying shaushers return.

Kino show

me too. not even ksenia solo could keep me watching.

It's horribly cheesy and awkward but I pushed myself to watch it solely because of cia and because the air force dude is hot

Tom Hardy will be announced in the cast. Would Yea Forums implode?

Yes

This

Yea Forums is past baneposting

So,what was the obelisk at the end of the first season?

>SYFY WIRE got some exclusive intel out of Jablonski about what fans of the series can expect at the official Project Blue Book panel: "Without giving too much away, I like to say that some of the most seminal cases in UFO history happened before Blue Book was created, but we’ve found a great way to dig into those and the original sightings during our current time period. More importantly, in order to understand the phenomenon and the conspiracy to cover it up, you have to understand where it all started. And that always leads back to Roswell..."

i saw ufo indawoods, this show is fuckn kool

Is this part of the Baneposting Expanded Universe?

Attached: 1555911346485.gif (487x342, 240K)

Hynek is the grandfather of CIA

Ya know what? Fuck it, I'm joining in on the Area 51 meme. I live relatively close as it is and I have nothing to lose. See you space robots.

You wanna die?

is this kino? i like ayys

Yes and yes

>Would Yea Forums implode?
It would crash this board

With survivors?

Project Sign was before Project Grudge and Project Blue Book though, and I'm like 90% sure some of the incidents in season 1 were from Project Sign. Weird.

Season 1 had only PBB stories

Kino

Good show?