Now that the dust has settled, was the outrage over this scene out of proportion?

Now that the dust has settled, was the outrage over this scene out of proportion?

Attached: 67641-pbs-arthur.1200w.tn.jpg (1200x627, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYtn-otmtmE
youtube.com/watch?v=W_5nuAZzKtI
youtube.com/watch?v=mE7avUXCEdQ
nytimes.com/1974/05/26/archives/-psychiatrists-are-seeking-new-vote-on-homosexuality-as-mental.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The outrage was manufactured by (((them)))

Homophobia is effectively extinct in reality

Ratburn was always mega gay

All FUCKING FAGS must FUCKING HANG

This

There is no outrage, all faggots should be killed and all Jews should be starved to death.

>Homophobia is effectively extinct in reality
>All FUCKING FAGS must FUCKING HANG
The duality of Yea Forums

Based Cum Town mad a new theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=VYtn-otmtmE

why does mr ratburn's butt buddy look like a grown up arthur?
also why did the kids show think it necessary to specify that the cartoon animal sucks dicks

dilate

let me use your cock to dilate

in fairness..all of the male teachers before secondary school were gay..but at least no one can act like they are not pushing gay culture on kids now..

>anonymoose meme post
>reality

Sponsored by Sony or by other corporate handlers?

I think everyone would be more surprised to find out Ratburn was getting married to a woman.

Lol. The wonders of a leftshit mind.

Attached: 20121071347845844305334241.jpg (375x234, 19K)

it was and still is an unhealthy and dangerous psychological disease to normalize with children

>unhealthy and dangerous psychological disease
says who

The DSM until gays threatened violence

How to tell if someone's reality is entirely online

why would you be afraid of gays lmao

You guys don't really hate gays do you? I'm gay and I like to think of Yea Forums as my bros

Attached: 4571.jpg (660x574, 31K)

There is no duality
>FUCKING HANG
Is based 4Channer
Is corporate cocksucking dilating washout from Memebase on a mission to make another leftshit safe space.

I don't hate people with a mental disease, but I surely won't ever think it's normal to hear voices and yell at the top of your lungs at things that aren't there

I don't advertise it, that was relevant to the thread genuis.

My level of hatred is directly proportional to the degree of your preference toward having a homosexual analog of the traditional nuclear family.

>with a mental disease
Literally not a mental disease. Don't quote old guidelines from 50 years ago either, they used to think female hysteria was a thing too and doctors would fingerblast women until they came as treatment. Medicine advances.

Because now that the homo leftshit Californian representative decriminalized the willful spread of HIV, there is always a possibility that a deranged homo will stab you with infected needle and fuck all will happen to him.

Lol, get pegged.

Attached: First the flag then the fag.gif (320x180, 1.85M)

No, it's a children's show and normal good people don't want kids indoctrinated into sodomy and eventually Hell itself.

No in fact it wasn't enough, but no kid watches that shit anyway

Too bad they won't. Sucks to be you I guess.

lol'd well

>why would you be afraid of walking petri dishes with low impulse control, an ideology that promotes hurting you, and find sexual pleasure in infecting others?

based cumbro

Attached: cool.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>The only anti-degenerates are made by Jews
You can't get any more Jewish than this. Kys you demon goblin faced desert nigger.

>Harmful Bacteria Washed Away in Toilet: The Movie

Homos tend to be mentally unstable by default. They're sex perverts that partake in some of the most bizarre and disturbing behavior imaginable.

Pretty sure it's illegal to inject somebody with a syringe against their will, retard.

>They're sex perverts that partake in some of the most bizarre and disturbing behavior imaginable.
That's straights sweetie

Attached: shitcookies2.jpg (1056x403, 63K)

Yes, I do hate gays, extreme narcissist pedo moody yelling irrational faggots.
Note how much higher the gay and lesbian suicides are than average people. 4 times. Go add to that statistic.

Attached: 1550429101883.png (738x669, 233K)

Sponsored buy Blue chew, the true puppet masters behind the scene

I am not religious, but every time I see shit like this it makes me wonder if I'm wrong.

Pretty sure that's not considered normal behavior for anyone but fags

Attached: NA-CK494A_ISLAM_9U_20160613185733.jpg (700x390, 70K)

why are you like this Yea Forums, who hurt you?

most suicide attempts are bullshit though, they're such low risk that they're virtually attention whoring. they chug 15 sleeping pills and that goes on the record as a "suicide attempt".

if they really wanted to kill themselves they would go with a high lethality method, and very few do.

Oh god I wish

>tfw probably a fag have more possibilities of fucking girls than you

Attached: DCD3D7DF-A17A-4EB3-9292-264A8E3D1627.jpg (633x651, 25K)

based arabros

>Being “””””””friend”””””” with a mentally ill board that don’t stop posting pedo shit
Lmao at your life

>HAHA HANG ALL GAYS AND TRANNIES
>WHY THE FUCK ARE TRANNIES AND GAY KILLING THEMSELVES

Absolutely disgusting. Why do we accept immigration from Black/Muslim countries.

>Homophobia is digusting
>Let's be racist against these people

Yes, and?

Because they live in a shithole, that’s why they have a shithole mentality. If they kids start living in a non-shithole place like america or europe, then they will stop being subhuman and finally being decent human being. That’s way inmigration is good if it is controlled

Look at Arthur's face.
That's all you need to know.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 235K)

Homophobes aren't people.

>Yea Forums defending others races
OH NO NO NO NO NO TRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>someone tells you to kys
>you do it
How fucking pathetic can you be?

Based and gaypilled

I like how the water pressure seems to have raised a split second after it started spraying directly on his person.

I hate faggots and the gay Mafia if you didn't exist my life would be better

>Defending gays because you are more racist than homophobic
I'm confused

Attached: 1562712516851.png (845x652, 394K)

Yes. You fucking mongs have got to find something new to whine about. Maybe something harmful to us as a species perhaps. Or harmful at all even.

>Mock a person for being a footfag
>Almost everybody do this shit
>Your fathers look weird at you for being
a footfag
>In the internet they tell you to kys for being a footfag
>HOW IT IS PERSON THAT FOOTFAGS END UP BEING MENTALLY UNESTABLE
I’m not gonna be a moralfag and say that “IS EVERYBODY FAULT THAT GAYS ARE DEAD” but there a consequence for everything even if you did it jokingly. You can do wathever the fuck you want but you can’t deny that maybe telling some gay to kill themselve maybe have influenced him to have a shitty gay and end his life.
Answering you question, yes it is pathetic, but that shit doesn’t matter to the dead person because he is already gone, so who cares?

Yes like nig-global warming i’m not racist guys hahah

>If they kids start living in a non-shithole place like america or europe
According Islam on Campus: a survey of student opinions by John Thorne and Hannah Stuart, islamic college students of third generation migrants are MORE likely to have extremist opinions than their non college educated peers.

The outrage exclusively on Yea Forums? Was pretty cringe senpai

He deserves to be raped for that look.

but isn't this board filled with cunnyseurs? the only pedos I ever see on the internet are straight people.

cunny love is natural and heatlhy and can be found through human history. G*ys are none of these things

you are the one deserving the rope here you disgusting hypocrite

Most people on Earth hate faggots regardless of what (((Hollywood))) and the (((media))) say.

cringe

/poltv/ deserves to be strangulated and skinned alive together with all muslims

>A rat fucks a dog on a show for pre-schoolers

How about we take a step back, stop focusing on the gay aspect, and deal with the inter-species bestiality first.

was that supposed to be funny

Absolutely, however the backlash against the scene where Ratburn is getting fucked in the ass and accidentally shits all over his husband's dick was 100% called for

I actually love homos, so not everyone on Yea Forums hates you.

I missed this, what is Arthur gay? Don't care.

Think I'm going to barf

You don't like eating female faces? You must be homosexual.

>all the retards who constantly cry about their free speech getting trampled by the libtards celebrate the censorship of gay cartoon rats
Really makes you think

Attached: 1558486902354.png (558x450, 250K)

>2019
>Still laughing about ''SJWs getting rectal wrecked''
Do SJWs even fucking exist anymore

(((Free speech))) is just an excuse to spew as much degeneracy into our """entertainment""" as possible. I'm all for anti-degenerate censorship.

Whoa

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-091939.png (1080x717, 93K)

they're too ubiquitous now to necessitate a term for them. You're either on the left or the right.

Jewish post because it’s a half-truth. It IS faked outrage.

Cant tell who is more cringe at this point

Seems these days most of the complaining is being made by the right, not gonna lie.

Yea and the ratings were huge. They rely on incel outrage

>Do SJWs even fucking exist anymore
Yes, they are called leftists.

based

cringe

have sex

>William Usher
>hates censorship
>fights against censorship of dem chinese cartoon tiddies
>rejoices and strongly supports censorship of gay cartoon rat despite being anti-censorship

Attached: zed150.png (512x512, 142K)

That's not what happened lol. There were activists contacting the APA at the time but the decision to remove it was made 100% democratically, as is protocol with the APA.

depends on the country and area

based and redpilled

Which country was this? What counted as an "extremist opinion?" Being anti-Israel is hardly extremist.

Yes

It is a weekly thing and i am from Canada. Go outside . . . jesus.

...maybe if I suck your cock you will change your mind?

I despise gay "culture" and everything single degenerate bullshit that comes out of it. But individuals that are gay? Depends on the individual. My younger brother is gay and a raging Republican. He hates the fact that liberals praise Muslims while they actively film and murder gays and wants them wiped of the earth. I actually would be pretty livid if something happened to him desu

Your brother is a fag and deserves the rope

Alright so this is how the wedding went down.

Attached: 1558711128804.png (617x415, 379K)

There was outrage?

at least one american state with a healthy respect for childhood development blocked the episode's airing

Attached: DF477FCD-ABD9-4103-A0B9-D81CFE56B381.jpg (750x876, 162K)

can confirm, maggots, faggots, it's all the same

Yeah yeah yeah don't cut yourself on that edge

shit that's kinda accurate

Attached: 1345634436301.png (545x482, 302K)

Based & redpilled

Based and redpilled

Yeah though

The researchers of that study said to not draw overarching conclusions.

Yeah, in white countries because faggotry and pederasty are exclusively white values.

lmao scientists are complete pushovers.
>Look at this undeniable evidence done by tenacious testing on a diverse group of people
>btw the only logical thing to do here is dont discriminate guys that's bigotry

Not really. Drawing overarching conclusions requires lots of research, and this is one small study.

>He hates the fact that liberals praise Muslims while they actively film and murder gays
Some Muslim countries are making progress actually.

>t. libcuck

t. ignorant

oh shit what was this girl's name again? the shit stuff is gross but i used to cum buckets to her fart videos

Yeah now they only film the actual murder part and not the pissing on the body bit later.

I meant that some Muslim countries are having movements to legalize it now

It's not considered a mental illness only because a group a screeching, mentally ill fags stormed and rioted at a psychiatric conference and forced the APA to remove it, right? Not being listed on the DSM doesn't mean it's not a mental illness.

That's not what happened lol. Some activists wanted it removed but activism alone doesn't usually change the minds of doctors. The APA put it to a vote and the majority voted against keeping it. Turned out many didn't even treat it as a disorder.

sounds like a bunch of spics trying to speak english

>NO MY NARRATIVE STOP IT

Attached: 1470257686488.png (291x344, 85K)

why is Mr.ratburn gay

Turnabout is fair play.

>dubai
>shithole
Meanwhile the faggot posting that lives in some herion-addeled midwestern dump filed with "white" people and niggers.

No it's not, it exposes that your beliefs (free speech) have no solid foundation. What else would you be willing to change?

Have you guys even listened to cumtown?

No but it's commie shit so I wont

>look man, just leave me alone
>shove them
>get shoved back
>WOW HYPOCRITE MUCH
You guys are gonna be lined up against a wall asking if people are "triggered"right up to the last second

>act slightly effeminate
>FULL BLOWN GAY MARRIED

the homosexual agenda is a strange one. on the one hand they claim sexuality is a spectrum. on the other, if you are slightly faggy you must cut your dick off and take hormones OR ELSE.

i always assumed he was just a dandy, an intellectual in a small american town

>look man, just leave me alone
>shove them
>get shoved back
>WOW HYPOCRITE MUCH
No, it's more like saying you are anti-violence then deciding to bomb people when you get the chance

>he cherry picks and accepts the results of studies that are against gays but call the ones that say that comical homophobes are repressing gays

Yes you're right. Even though those stupid paranoid literal boomers' prophecies about gays being accepted leading to pedophile rights activists and trannie kids having come true it's basically terrorist activity for a state to not air on episode of a PBS show aimed at 8 year olds.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_5nuAZzKtI
youtube.com/watch?v=mE7avUXCEdQ

Kill yourself bootlicker

Were you ever invited to your teacher's wedding?

Tfw no hysteric gf

>Francine’s black blue collar dad is okay with fag marriage and isn’t telling them they’re queers and kicking the shit out of them.

>SO I WAS WATCHING ARTHUR WITH MY DAUGHTER
>AND THERE'S TWO MICE GETTING MARRIED
>A BALD ONE AND A HAIRY ONE
>AND I WAS JUST THINKING
>THE BALD MOUSE
>HE FUCKS THE HAIRY MOUSE
>WITH HIS QUIVERING JUICY MOUSE COCK
>RIGHT IN THE OTHER ONE'S HAIRY MOUSE ASS
>SOME WRITER THOUGHT OF THAT AND SAID
>PUT IT IN THE SHOW
>I NEED THE KIDS TO KNOW

Attached: gilbert-gottfried.jpg (920x520, 41K)

Attached: 1557370427354.png (1000x545, 754K)

I hope Gilbertposting becomes a thing

Based and redpilled, user!

Attached: upload_2019-1-8_9-50-50.png (724x862, 578K)

Only after being threatened and shouted down. Caving to threats and pressure doesn't mean they actually support it.

Explain why I haven't been laid in over two years, mister.

>Why does nobody play our games anymore?
>Lol I dunno let’s make another Overwatch character gay and release a 15 year old version of WoW.

>threatened
lolno
Doctors put up with a lot of shit daily. Being shouted at is nothing to them.

Yea Forums has been saying OW is dead for like 2 years now.

Attached: 1522708804561.jpg (800x1100, 95K)

What kind of power do you think homos had fifty years ago that they could change the rules of medicine?

You people sound like anti-vaxxers when you talk like this, you understand that right?

The only discussion you will ever see of it is 14 year olds and chronic masturbators drooling over "hurr le epic boobies plz be my healsluts im so lonely". It's beyond dead

Something tells me you don't actually seek out discussion of it. You just seem triggered by it.

Attached: 1559614636057.jpg (684x1000, 460K)

No. Fags should be hanged.

at best, homosexuality is a vice. a paraphilia.

comorbidity for drug use, STDs and mental health issues skyrockets for homos.

Being homosexual leads you to join a toxic community whose behaviors are maladaptive.

Yeah that’s why they never cave to addicts and refuse to prescribe benzos and opioids. Not like there’s major drug addiction problems going on from spineless doctors who never cave in.

The participation rate regarding the vote to remove homosex from the DSM was like 30%. Most abstained from voting.

That happened because a lot of doctors 20 years ago weren't told how addictive opioids could be, and there are still reasons to prescribe potentially addictive drugs like opioids and benzodiazepines.

What do you mean by "it"? By the game? No, I play it occasionally. If you're referring to avatarfagging trannies that can't go a second without pretending to be an overwatch character then consider me triggered

read after the ball and get back to me

Source?

Wouldn't all sexual desire be considered a vice?

>happened
Still happens retard.

That's not exactly an accurate description of what happened. By 1990 most states had already decriminalized it IIRC

>No, I play it occasionally
You play the dead SJW game?

Attached: 1536389780947.jpg (904x1200, 102K)

It's not an inherent association.
They cracked down a lot on it. That's why some patients started turning to illicit sources.

dilate

>ITT

Attached: 1557819522022.jpg (750x1078, 394K)

And yet they argue against the utility of IQ tests when it comes to race!

I literally said I play it, why are you just repeating my statements as questions

Most scientists don't. BTW, the gap between blacks and whites in IQ scores is narrowing.

Calm down tranny

>In addition, a 2016 study on racism in the United States found evidence that smart people could be just as prejudicial as their less intelligent peers — they were just better at concealing it.
are they accepting more hispanics as whites now? I get weirded out by those pics that show tons of beaner criminals labeled as 'white'
schools are retarded now too so that could help.

you had to stop avatarfagging as various overwatch characters to muster up enough courage to use that nasty word, big yikes

You should lurk before you use words you don't understand, tranny. But if you're desperate for OW images you can have another.

Attached: 1559617843018.jpg (1700x2000, 175K)

>his husband looks like a student
makes you think

nytimes.com/1974/05/26/archives/-psychiatrists-are-seeking-new-vote-on-homosexuality-as-mental.html

A ballot was sent out to 17000ish eligible APA voters

5800ish responded to uphold the ruling.

So 30% voted for the ruling to remove homosexuality, 21% against, and about 50% abstained from voting

My bad, so 30% eligible voters voted for the removal.

>remove homosexuality

Attached: 1486536768344.png (302x273, 208K)

If they were that homophobic, why didn't they vote against it?

Attached: 1528788365687.png (309x454, 19K)

from the dsm

How does this compare to normal participation rates? This could be totally predictable.

Maybe they were afraid of the gay task force, who knows.

Ah yes the gay task force.

Yeah, like the gay mafia. If you don't paint your house lavender they break into your house and redecorate it.

>waifufag calling anyone a tranny

It's like a normal state election where half the voting population doesn't give a shit I guess.

I don't know where the APA publishes this stuff if at all.

>liking tits makes you a tranny
This is why its so obvious to everyone that you're gay, user.

Attached: 1532912942350.jpg (700x991, 448K)

>gay task force
that's anti-semitic

waifufags obsess about overwatch girls in particular are trannies and cringe ERP "healsluts" it's common knowledge

No

>It's not an inherent association.

It is. The degree of overlap is statistically significant. epidemiological studies have already demonstrated this.

CDC stats point to AIDS as still being predominantly contracted through MSM contact despite awareness for AIDS in the US being prevalent for 30 years. Some researchers think "awareness fatigue" as a reason why the incidence rate hasn't gone down among the MSM population, however the simpler explanation is guys are behaviorally predisposed to having as much sex as possible given how sexual selection works.

>despite awareness for AIDS in the US being prevalent for 30 years
And sex education in most of the US is incredibly bad lol
>the simpler explanation is guys are behaviorally predisposed to having as much sex as possible given how sexual selection works.
lolwut

You're prison gay

Homosex actually disgusts you but you've turned your brain off to women by being on the internet too long

>despite awareness for AIDS in the US being prevalent for 30 years
Some people here think they're safe because they're white or circumcised. That's hardly awareness.

why are people so ass blasted about the gays?

>lolwut

google behavioral evolution and sexual selection. I'm not gonna spoonfeed you.

Men are built to have sex as much as possible. Women are not due to things like r/k selection, energy investment in gestation....etc.. Women are therefore forced to be choosy regarding partners..

That men judge women using a normal distribution curve regarding looks (ugly vs cute) whereas women have a much more lopsided distribution curve (80% of men are ugly, to that effect) regarding judging looks is representative of this

Because kids imitate/accept what they see on tv, and even if I don't let mine watch that poison, they're going to school with kids who are immersed in it.

Humans as a species are very much k selected. BTW, r/K selection has become outmoded. They use life history theory now.

why is life history theory a better model? sounds like bullshit but I'll hear you out.

I don't know the specifics, but it seems to cover more aspects.

i'll take your word for it

Attached: 1553290334070.gif (607x609, 821K)

it teaches children maladaptive life stratagies and pretends that the outcome is equal to "heteronormative values" when it is in fact different from most standpoints.Practicing homosexual acts are unhealthy (UTIs, increased chances for STDs, GI parasites), and again there's high comorbidity with other unhealthy behavior.

Being gay is not a good idea.

r/K fell out of favor in the 90s or so as people realized it was more a heuristic than a law of nature

>Practicing homosexual acts are unhealthy (UTIs, increased chances for STDs, GI parasites), and again there's high comorbidity with other unhealthy behavior.
Depends which behaviors. It's 100% possible for a gay couple to be physically intimate and safe at the same time.

yea because the jews want us to be anti-LGBT. what's next? do they want us to be ethno-nationalist?

Attached: 1561213292072.png (454x520, 13K)

it reduces the number of physically intimate behaviors available in order to be safe.

Anything regarding the anus is out of the question. How many gay guys are going to give up anal sex?

while a couple may choose to play it safe, homosexuals as a population do not.

It was redpilled that they had the rats inserting gay shit nobody cares about.
It's also this, fake outrage viral marketing for woke retards.

Anal sex is possible without causing problems.

Not in the eyes of god

lol God isn't a doctor.

No. Assuming you manage to dodge all the curveballs of condoms failing/breaking, repeated stress to your sphincter will fuck you up.

Depends how much stress is put on it. Unless he's huge and/or isn't careful it's unlikely there'll be problems.

Anal sex just isn't viable as a frequent behavior because all these factors have to go right in order to make it work. Even if you have beign diseases, they can increase risk for cancer later on.

If you rely on all these to work, just by sheer odds, you're more likely to encounter something bad down the line. Compared to vaginal sex, anal sex is insanely more risky

Yeah good thing it's not actually that common among male couples.

My only problem with homos is how much it's shoved down our throats. I don't mind the occasional mention, but when you make a game or movie where half of the cast is gay when in reality they are only like 3% of the population it annoys the fuck out of me.