Felix: black
Moneypenny: black
Q: queer
007: black

Progress

Attached: btfo.jpg (480x720, 45K)

the future is BLACK
deal with it

Diversity is black not brown yellow or red but black. All non blacks should die.

Box Office: red

if it's the UK shouldn't it be more like this?
Moneypenny: trans
Q: Syrian (illegal)
007: Paki

Yeah but what's the NEXT step? How can they make Bond even MORE diverse and culturally enriched?

Attached: 1441417848772.jpg (550x520, 55K)

Attached: broccoli.jpg (1301x2414, 505K)

so now every bond movie is just live and let die

Bad guy is a straight white male
The plot of the film is bad white male man wants to turn aftrica into a new colony of his newly established country with an all white male private army. He comes across a super gold mine that he's mining with slaves (cheap labour) and wants to blow up england because it has a lot of black people init

Why the fuck do you people care about the race or sexual orentation of fictional characters?

Are you all autistic children or what exactly is wrong with you?

Because I am a mentally ill incel with nothing else in his life. So I obsess over the things I hate, not realising that this makes me miserable. And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill. I can't focus on positive things because I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like many here, and good things make me feel like shit, so I focus strictly on negative things and use the coping mechanism of saying anything positive is "Reddit", a website I have never visted. If anyone likes anything, for any reason, I'll say it's "Reddit" so it saves me the trouble of even knowing what I mean. All I want is an easy way to discredit anything that isn't mentally ill negative discourse, so I can go on being mediocre while shitting on everything that's a threat to my ego and complacency.

It's going to be a white male nazi organisation left over from WW2

Because, tranny. We should have proportional representation of all demographics in order to be fair and cater to everyone.

stop projectile vomiting

This pasta was old and shitty before you finished typing it

Pathetic. Do something useful with your life

>mentally ill

Someone post that pepe with the 40%

Because it's propaganda.

*james bond franchise*
>gibs me DAT

Are you insane?

Niggers are subhumans and any other sexual orientation than hetero is degeneration. Left unchequed these two things will destroy our civilization and push us into a dark age of superstition.

Ms. Bond, your new weave doubles as a personal helicopter - it can be used for aerial reconnaissance or a fast getaway.

Attached: QmsBond.jpg (568x371, 53K)

yes, my life used to be a tragedy but now I realise that its a comedy

>I've always tried to teach you two Things. First, never let them see your credit score.
>And the second?
>Stop pawning my watches!

Attached: 1563239392963.jpg (490x306, 27K)

Unfortunately this. Niggers have higher fertility rates, they're an r-selected species, and have lower quality but higher numbers of offspring. The future will be an overpopulated, disgusting, violent and disease filled place unless we stop all aid to africa and stop all immigration.

Get fucked.

Attached: Výstřižek.png (813x703, 843K)

I know the progressives always go on about how the new UK is multiracial, whites are still majority though, so the probability would still prove that they picked out those blacktors consciously cause they were black, it's neither believable in story or in their lies that both Moneypenny and 007 just happens to be black, especially when the new Felix Leiter also was black.

>unless we stop all aid to africa
Yeah well, unironically tell that right wing white christcuck males.

honestly based AND redpilled

I literally invented it today, you abysmal fucking moron, but I'm glad to see that it sticks, that it triggers you, that I was right and that many others have perceived it and started posting it everywhere.

Today, I win, incels.

Attached: science.png (1268x2100, 790K)

FUCKING BASED

Wiser words have never been spoken. Also love how the triggered incels respond to that post PROVING the post was right. Fucking beautiful.

Maybe it started with christcucked white males, but Christianity, espcially white male led christianity is not influential at all and doesn't hold much power in this regard. Most of the NGOs, global relief funds and Africa centered non profits are run by left wing progressives social democrats.

>Why the fuck do you people care about the race or sexual orentation of fictional characters?
Poorly made plot breaks immersion, which is unacceptable if you expect me to pay for the experience..

Which is why books and audiobooks are better, they follow the authors vision with zeal

Attached: 1555975369030.jpg (669x472, 207K)

Prove all the responses aren't posted by you lol I skipped that wall without reading

Make every villain a straight, white, cis, man with strong Christian values who literally throw the Bible at she-Bond. The love interest of 007 will be an Islamic-queer-tranny-hindu with type 2 diabetes. Oh and 007 doesnt drive cars cuz global warming. Instead she takes the train to the nearest station and then rides a bicycle to be eco friendly. Also the poker games are replaced by shopping sprees because poker games are too masculine hereto normative. Call it. Oh and a 95% black cast.
>007: Rainbowfinger

Nah. There were a few mistakes.

Here is the fixed version, sweetie, and it totally describes (You):
>Because I am a mentally ill SJW with nothing else in her life. So I obsess over the things I hate, not realising that this makes me miserable. And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill. I can't focus on positive things because I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like many here, and good things make me feel like shit, so I focus strictly on negative things and use the coping mechanism of saying anything positive is "Alt-Right", a fictitious ideology. If anyone likes anything, for any reason, I'll say it's "Alt-Right" so it saves me the trouble of even knowing what I mean. All I want is an easy way to discredit anything that isn't mentally ill negative discourse, so I can go on being mediocre while shitting on everything that's a threat to my ego and complacency.

kek, it's amazing how easily people are played. It's nothing more than the "bread & games" in ancient Rome. Black people cause unrest in the US, and they are now kept quiet with black representation in... MOVIES... hahaha. Movies no less. Civil unrest avoided by a bunch of movies. In 10 years everybody will have forgotten this short period of pandering and it will be business as usual. It's quite clever actually.

>islamic Hindu
Muslims killed over 140 million hindus with knives according to themselves

I stopped giving a shit about 007 after I turned 17, so I'm ok with whatever, put fred the elephant boy in who cares?