Looks like kino is back on the menu boys

Looks like kino is back on the menu boys.

Attached: img_2334.png (798x461, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4I_cuGaRS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do they keep making these movies
who watches them

inb4 that butthurt wannabe dan bilzerian defense force idiot

nice photoshop faggot OP

Attached: D8F7F5B0-CC52-4560-8CD6-BE5A333BE84E.jpg (1125x1298, 790K)

>Trust fund manlet pays producers for cameo role in shitty movie

Holy shit based

Isn’t this dude 5’5?

google says 5'9 but all google heights add 2 inches

>another thread of Yea Forums hating on a successful guy who pays 10/10s to sleep with him

Cringe.

Hasn't this happened before with him? They will change it at the last second so he is a side character and cut 90% of his scenes lmao

Attached: 1563041329818.jpg (589x510, 160K)

living a half chad life
only thing that keeps him from truly ascending is his height

Could Gigachad be memed into a movie ?

Attached: 57d.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

>le epic cringe
fucking kill yourself summerfag

Gigachad: The Movie
What would it even be about?

Fuck "influencers"

It's just getting paid to be a vapid cunt

A lot of people like these fun movies you bitter contrarian internet shut in.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4I_cuGaRS0

Chad

>looking up to people that pay for sex
yikes

Fucking your mom seven ways from Sunday.

>
He washed out of seal training twice. Once, reportedly, due to an injury he nursed for approximately a year following his failure, then asked a second time to participate in the training. Keep in mind this is after he kept reporting he couldn't fulfill his duties because of this injury. Then he quit after washing out again. His father broke the law and made tons of money, and the money this asshole has is just is father's ill gotten gains. This guy has been trying to leverage his money into a meaningful career for years. The older he gets the more pathetic he seems. At some point you would think he would give it all up.

Hispanics.
I used to work at a video store. They were the ones that constantly asked for them.
At least it was better than the people looking for Madea movies.

ohhh no no no

It's a buddy cop movie where his partner is an awkward virgin. Together they solve the big case and he helps the virgin get the girl. He also dies at the end but then comes back for the sequel with no real explanation of how he didn't die aside from "Why yes I am alive again, how did you know?"

>Dan
>paying for sex

Yea man I’m sure that vapid instathots need to get paid to hung out with a multimillionaire in the biggest mansion in hollywood and flying in private jets with him to tropical places. I’m sure that if they weren’t getting paid they would much rather hang at your basement and watch anime with guys like you.

People who like unpretentious, over-the-top and retarded fun. Sorry you're one of those "I don't watch movies, I watch films" kind of guys.

>Chad dies at the end of Part 1
>Part 2 begins with Chad getting off of an airplane and saying "I'm here for my twin brother's funeral."
10/10 Kino Guaranteed.

unironically China

Like Bayformers, they're bigger in China than they are everywhere else in the world combined.

Guaranteed Best Picture

based

this is unironically 21 Jump St

>I’m sure that if they weren’t getting paid they would much rather hang at your basement and watch anime with guys like you.

top kek

Will his heart condition allow him to do the shoot?

>When GQ Magazine did a profile on Dan, they described him as being 5ft 7, which prompted one of Dan's representatives to swiftly email GQ, stating that Dan was in fact 5ft 9 and one half inches tall, which he claimed himself in a 2017 interview in SquareMile "I’m 5ft 9-and-a-half! For everyone else they add two inches, and for me the motherf**kers take off two. Come on!"

Attached: 1468983995198.jpg (749x751, 61K)

Why do like 80% of white dudes look like this now? I'm white myself but I've noticed that this is just a common look lately.

Based pleb

Yeah it's great fun as a child but when you've seen the same script so many times it's just a waste of time. Explosions don't do it for me. CGI cars don't do it for me. Cliched writing doesn't do it for me. I need something to keep me on the line or it's boring.

It's a way for onion boys to hide that they don't have a real chin or defined jawline.

Attached: 1518093032746.jpg (1280x720, 548K)

>and a half
He's not a 3 year old stating his birthday. Does he really think anyone's impressed?

Attached: 146682755727002.jpg (500x456, 36K)

This. For some reason everybody in here love those movies.

beards hide a week jaw and fat.
everyone in america is fat so having the beard "hides it"
Having a week jaw makes you a fucking loser and beards "hide it"
you're likely american. Not eating shit and taking care of your body will propel you to 80th percentile
They're a great way of identifying non date-able men

Attached: 1562024697157.png (551x820, 333K)

Is he the male equivalent of e-thots?

China

good to know bilzerian posts here

Kek

No way this guy is 5'9''. He's 5'7'' tops

Absolutely

Blizerian does have a jaw, he's just incrediably ugly. He's literally one of those Cacasus cro-magon guys. Why are American-Armenians such pieces of shit?

Beards were always shit. They work on very few people and actually make them look better. Mustaches, Van Dykes, that's what I wanna see come back.

I'm 6'5" dickhead.

Everyone under 6 foot does this, they think it gives them better status in the manlet kingdom