If carl could see us now, he would cry

if carl could see us now, he would cry

Attached: carl_sagan.jpg (646x536, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7E92IdraxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He would cry from his pedophile penis looking at all the underage faggots on this board

Don’t fool yourself, he would have jumped on the SJW political bandwagon just like everyone else.

He would be a sneed poster.

>ywn see an immortal Carl turn against the space program to please darkies
could've been good for a laugh

Attached: image.jpg (640x400, 63K)

He's burning in Hell for being a godless, looney libtard (((science))) propagandist and basically creating the "SCIENCE FUCK YEAH" degeneracy of today

Please don’t have sex so your retarded lineage ends with you.

this junkie made the dumbest decision ever by a human being and has effectively enslaved us all.

Elaborate.

he sent out into space on Voyager a map of our exact coordinates in the galaxy, our technological level and also an indication we have a good supply of gold, a rare substance in the entire universe.
it doesnt matter if this disc is found by Aliens in 20,000 years, its basically an open invitation to come and take over Earth.

>He thinks they weren't already aware of us

You're implying that humans will still exist in thousands of years or that we well be at the same technological level we are now. That's dumb. But obviously the correct thing to do is become a space faring species and go grab the voyager probe before it falls into alien hands

Are you fucking dense? He knew. He did this so that we would need to colonise the galaxy.

You’re going to Hell too

BRO I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE! :o

GOD'S NOT REAL, PHILOSOPHY IS USELESS, NOTHING IS REAL EXCEPT FOR CHEMICALS, WE'RE ALL ON A TINY DUMB ROCK IN OUTER SPACE WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

I'm glad this kike is dead

>life is filled with meaning, God is watching to make sure we’re living a pious and meaningful life, that’s why I’m a fat NEET who posts on Yea Forums all day

The idea that I need to get a car to go to work to pay for my car is ridiculous when you know we're flying through space at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour.
Truly I am enlightened.

youtube.com/watch?v=y7E92IdraxQ

Attached: 1548556262864.jpg (1440x1080, 853K)

Based Space Cowboy.